The Raiders of the Scarlet Sails (OOC)

All,
Wrapped up the battle scene. I hope that was ok. Interpersonal stuff is great for the trip to the isle ...

I have an encounter after resupplying. However if anyone want to run into something on the isle while hunting for food? like Natives? Treasure? and old temple? ... etc

Please let me know.
Thanks
 
I thought I'd give anyone a chance to visit the black tower if they want too ...

no need to visit ... just a place to pick up "goodies" and encounter some more danger. :D:D
 
Sorry guys, been in the middle of a move, still unpacking. I try to check in when I have a chance but won't be quite as involved for a bit yet. If you want to include my character it is fine, I will try to post, but I probably will not initiate anything for a bit yet.
 
Just a heads up

I will be gone from the 3rd

If all goes well I will be back the 10th

MM you can use Blade as you see fit. No sharing him with the crew now, yah hear? :p
 
Good job everyone ... you pissed off the most powerful ship in the shackles!

The Scarlet Dragon next stop is the Tidewater Rock, unless you want another at sea encounter.

Let me know ... thanks :)
 
Hi everyone,
I'll be posting more soon. Sorry for the "slowness" for this story, holidays have been busy. I'm still interested in adding another writer ... so if you know someone that would be a good fit ... please let them know about the thread. They should PM me before posting.

Also if there is a direction or idea or story line you'd like to explore, let me know i'll work it in.

Thanks!!
 
Hey MM

Nice work, now it is my turn to try and get Blade into (heh yeah that is a pun) the right position (ahhhh killing myself with puns)
 
Sorry everyone. I guess I ended my last post in a difficult spot. I have added a new one with the group under attack from an ambush. Please feel free to rip my sea devils into pieces. LOL

Below is the basic outline remaining to the story. It is almost at its exciting conclusion.

The group will take out the ambush and continue to search for the treasure. They will find the Sea Devil breeding grounds as millions of new sea devils are about to enter their dimension.

They will encounter Huzti soul reaper, Basram, and Luccaria in the final battle as they must defeat these baddie and stop the millions of sea devil from arriving.

Oh and recover the huge treasure!
 
Back
Top