art class - nude modeling

When I was studying there was an open art class that included life drawing. For the first three weeks of ever semester the model was always the same, Poppy the lecturer's very large and very well trained St. Bernard. It weeded out all of the people who were there for the wrong reason.
I modeled once but was dressed.

Did you want to model nude?
 
here is what I thinking....

artist is struggling and to break her dry spell, she hires two models. one male and one female. they feed off each other as the attraction is instant! about an hour into the posing and moving, the male starts to lose control and his erection grows.

what I was thinking, is that the way they were posed, the artist wasn't able to see his erection...I love the idea of the female model being in front, and him behind her. she's on a stop to make them even height.

he can't help his arousal, between the model and the artist...these women fuel his arousal till he loses control. his erection starts...then as he grows pressing into the back of her thigh...with no lube he presses into her skin making him even harder till she adjust...but when she moves, his cock slips between her legs...touching her thigh, then her soft skin fuels his desire and he slowly runs up her thigh till he's between her lips

she tried to play it cool and that she wasn't interested, but when his cock touches her lips....there is no denying she's wet.

there they struggle, not sure what to do....she's afraid the artist will think she's a slut. he's afraid the artist will get upset with him and black list him for having an erection...as his cock bathes in her arousal.

her hunger grows and wants to consume his girth deeply inside her body

That's a great plot. You gotta write it--and keep it hot! Looking forward to reading it.
 
When I was in college I took a job modeling for an art class for a semester. At the time I was like cool $10 bucks an hour! Of course I think the classes were only about 50 min long! Heck it was gas money and an experience. One of the older women approached me at the end of the semester and wanted me to go on a date with her daughter. Being really pretty inexperienced that was to weird for me. Now I would jump at the chance!
 
Full blown Arousal

I was asked a couple of times to do some nude modeling, but I always declined. I know myself well enough to know that I would get aroused. It wouldn't be as obvious as a guy suddenly sporting an erection, but it would still happen. That first twinge of arousal would lead thoughts of "uh-oh...it's starting...will it become noticeable?", and thinking like that would lead to full-blown arousal pretty quickly. "If I have to adjust my pose, will they see that I am wet down there? Am I getting reddish between my legs?" No thanks. I'll let other people do it.

BongoGal, I can relate to how you describe the first twinge of arousal. I have modeled nude for years and I am vulnerable that way. Any thoughts about calming or somehow control arousal once it has started only increases and intensifies my arousal, erection will persist.
 
there have been times when I was asked to pose privately and I became aroused during the session. the artist fondled me
 
I too took an art class in college. The female model was a friend from the previous year. We used to go to the dining hall together and hang out a bit. So imagine the awkwardness of being in a classroom with a naked female, and then turn it up a notch.

Another angle one might want to explore is that the art models are typically chosen by the professor (an exhibitionist probably cannot just walk in and say "sign me up!" There is most likely a interview/"preview" to get the modeling gig). My friend that I drew was cute and had some nice curves, but one of the other models was an older, more rotund gentleman. In art class you want to draw interesting shapes and forms, not necessarily Greek god/goddess types.

Anyway, a story about the professor doing some kind of "casting couch" to see what models he wants to hire for his class might be fun.
 
I modeled for an art class when I was in college. I got paid for it and at the end, the class let me choose one from their various sketches, watercolors, and oils. I still have the one I chose and now realize I chose the most pedestrian one of the lot. I have learned a lot about art since then.

As for the arousing nature of things, there was nothing that I picked up on. There were men and women of all ages and even some high school kids. (I remember wondering if that was legal.) The teacher posed me in all sorts of ways -- some of which I thought were quite fetching, but those artists seemed to be all business. It reminded me of how it is not all that sexy being naked in front of your doctor.

Having said all that, I think it would be interesting to sex it up for a story. (I did seduce a doctor once, so anything can happen.)
 
My wife is in her 60's and she has modeled for several art classes. I always thought she was sexually conservative but apparently not as conservative as I thought. She says it is no big deal. The students need a real body to work with and she figures at her age she is not ruining anyone's concentration.
 
modeling for art class

I have been modeling nude for art classes for many years. I have driven long distances to many schools, workshops etc. Any question you have , feel free to ask. Thank you , Rawdewd
 
I just love being nude and I'm not particularly bothered about who sees me nude. One of the things that I always fancied doing was nude modelling. It is difficult to say why I fancied doing it, but I think that it was a combination of three factors. These were my love of being nude, my exhibitionist tendencies, but probably the most intriguing factor was the thought that I would be pushing my nude experiences into a new area, namely, being nude when surrounded by total strangers who were not nudists.

However, nude modelling isn't arousing and despite being in a room of women my penis didn't get fully erect.
 
Not seen it

Having gone through a multitude of drawing art courses with the focus of nude models, I have to say I’ve never encountered a male model getting an erection. I know in college we’re it to happen, they would not have been asked back. Don’t want to be a buzz fantasy kill, but art classes don’t want that to contend with.
 
Having gone through a multitude of drawing art courses with the focus of nude models, I have to say I’ve never encountered a male model getting an erection. I know in college we’re it to happen, they would not have been asked back. Don’t want to be a buzz fantasy kill, but art classes don’t want that to contend with.

I totally agree - never had an erection. Nude modelling isn't sexually arousing but nevertheless, I enjoy doing it.
 
I had a few nude models to draw in college art classes,the men were showers not growers so they already pretty well endowed in all their glory,if they were aroused I’m sure we’d notice so I suppose though I’d never seen them go full hard on. I probably couldn’t do it just due to the fact that my mind goes everywhere and I daydream a lot so if I’m sitting there nude while several college kids are watching I’d probably get a bit stiff
 
When I went to Art School the freshmem had live models and it was always the same male, Frank. Everybody on campus had seen Frank nude and Drew him in various poses. He was as professional as a live model could be. Even the way he changed positions was artistic and graceful. Frank was in his 50s but had the body of a 20 year old. Other models would occasionally substitute. Female and male models were used in our classes. There was never anything sexual, but one student, a punk rock type brought in a life size drawing, self portrait, and you would never have expected from her rough exterior to have such a beautiful nude under the surface. Definitely changed how I look at clothes people.
 
I have sketched nude models in art class many times-- back when I was a high school and then college student, and also at studios for fun later on. After college I became a naturist and have considered doing nude modeling.

Those of you who have done it: how did you get started? Every time I think about it, I stall on the idea that I'd have to come up with random poses rather than just following directions. Also, naturist or not, I think I'd feel more comfortable working with individual artists rather than a class. How does one make it happen in a practical sense?

(Also, I happened to recently post a story that involves a woman modeling nude for the first time if anyone's interested: https://www.literotica.com/s/pushing-buttons-trending-turn-ons )
 
I did some nude modeling for art classes when I was in my late early 20's. The first couple of times I was really nervous but I really needed the money and I loved looking at all the different drawings or paintings afterwards. And yes, a few guys did pop noticeable boners during the class and several tried (some successfully) to pick me up after the class was over.

It's actually something I wouldn't mind doing again someday - although my husband would freak if he ever found out! lol
 
Back
Top