Creampie eating and the people who enjoy this.

I agree completely. I've licked my own and it fucking rocks, specially how she gets off on it.
I've wanted to try someone else's from the Ex, who was all for it but never had the chance and the new girl, isn't into it, Yet.



never thought I would do something like that, but
 
My girlfriend loves when I lick my cum from her tits, cleaning off the swell of her breasts and her nipples. It's really a turnon for a lot of people to watch it or do it. I know I love it even if I just came. My fantasy is to lick and swallow another man's cum from her tits or pussy
 
I've tried to do this with my wife and get turned away every time. ;-(
 
The gf loves for me to creampie her, but doesn't, I have asked her, want me to eat it. Almost got to once, but she just ended up with a twice-creamed-pie.
 
I have eaten my own out of pussy many times, and ass a couple of times.

A couple weeks ago I was with a married couple and ate my 1st cream pie from someone else.

In this case hubby was really into watching so she and I went at it constantly for about 90 minutes, first in the hot tub then in my bed. even though I can last well, at 55 I don't have the endurance of a younger man, so I asked hubby to spell me for a bit. He entered her and I moved up to her nice big nipples.

I didn't get much of a rest because hubby came in less than 5 minutes :D I moved over to get a good look as he pulled his cock out of her. When I saw his thick white cum leaking out of her beautiful pussy I was inspired so I went down. As my head was moving down he commented to his wife, with excitement in his voice, "honey he's going to clean you." She shuddered at that, and knowing that she wanted me to do it made it even more exciting for me.

It turned out that he had shot a pretty huge load as I was down there for quite a while. I alternated between licking up his cum and swirling it around her clit and kissing her with hubby's cum on my moustache, lips, and tongue. I also used the cum to lube and finger fuck her ass the whole time. She loosened up quite well and I got two fingers in her which I later learned was a 1st for her... being an anal virgin at 48.

After the clean up I was revived and ready to go so I mounted her doggy and fucked her thoroughly with my thumb up her well lubed bum. We both enjoyed it thoroughly and when I finally came I had her flip over and take it in her mouth. we ended our lusty time sharing that snowball.

My 1st cream pie from another guy. My last? Probably not :devil:
 
It turned out that he had shot a pretty huge load as I was down there for quite a while. I alternated between licking up his cum and swirling it around her clit and kissing her with hubby's cum on my moustache, lips, and tongue. I also used the cum to lube and finger fuck her ass the whole time. :devil:

Yummy indeed! I eat my wife's creampie every chance I get. It is best when she wants it! Nothing gets me there faster than her telling me she wants to feel my hot cum on her pussy. Then telling me to make sure I get it all. Sunday morning, I hadn't cum in over a week and blew one of the biggest loads all over her. I thought I was done cumming, but when I put my face in that sticky mess, I imagined it was someone else's load. I shot another load on the floor just from licking her!

I wish I could find a donor, but she just will not allow it.
 
I also love creampies, the messier the better. I eat mine from my wife regularly, but not nearly enough. She enjoys my tongue on her anytime. I do not know if she is anymore aroused when I M eating my cum from her. I prefer having her sit on my face so gravity can assist and ensure I get every drop. I have eaten another man's creampie s few times, but not from my wife. It is more arousing to me to eat another man's cum as the woman describes exactly how he fucked her. I did this a few times with one particular lady I used to get with often. She really enjoyed it. She told me that one of her favorite things to do was have me cum on her tits and go home to her husband. She would climb in bed with him and start cooling around. She would then make him suck her tits with my dried cum on them. She said she doesn't think he ever knew, but that it was very intense for her.
 
Like many others on here, I prefer eating cum before I orgasm. The ideal for me would be in a 69 with a woman and eating her while she is getting fucked. Even hotter if she took several loads before sitting up and making me clean up the mess.
 
I love a man who will eat a nice fresh creampie. Unfortunately I have never experienced this.
 
Like many others on here, I prefer eating cum before I orgasm. The ideal for me would be in a 69 with a woman and eating her while she is getting fucked. Even hotter if she took several loads before sitting up and making me clean up the mess.

If she took a load while you were in a 69 with her, it would drip straight in your mouth as he withdraws from her and she wouldn't even have to sit up. I would LOVE to be in that scenario, seeing his shaft pulsating inside her as he fills her kitty with his hot load and then withdraws, allowing their mixed love juices to drip into my open mouth. She could rub her cummy pussy in my face, and even hotter if there was another guy ready to put a new load in her after the first one has been dealt with...

I love a man who will eat a nice fresh creampie. Unfortunately I have never experienced this.

I have eaten my own creampie many times, but I would prefer it if it was someone else's because men lose desire pretty fast after cumming. The hottest thing about a threesome... your lady taking a creampie from another guy and letting you lick her clean and fuck her afterwards. Unfortunately I have never experienced this either...
 
Last edited:
I love a man who will eat a nice fresh creampie. Unfortunately I have never experienced this.

The irony of a fetish like this. The men who want to do it can't find a woman who is interested in it and the women interested in it can't find a man to do it. :D;):eek:
 
The irony of a fetish like this. The men who want to do it can't find a woman who is interested in it and the women interested in it can't find a man to do it. :D;):eek:


TOTALLY MY SITUATION. I want to but my wife will FREAK OUT!!
 
My wife loves when I clean her pussy after I cum in it. I can't wait to watch someone else fuck her and then clean up his cum from her used pussy.
 
The irony of a fetish like this. The men who want to do it can't find a woman who is interested in it and the women interested in it can't find a man to do it. :D;):eek:

You're completely right, I've been turned down a few times from cleaning up my own creampie... The ones that do want it live no where near me or are in a relationship and can't get it from their man.
 
You're completely right, I've been turned down a few times from cleaning up my own creampie... The ones that do want it live no where near me or are in a relationship and can't get it from their man.

Are you kidding me?
Indy is the sex capitol of the nation. If ya can't find it there, all is lost.
 
Back
Top