Is there any men/women who AREN'T old?

Hahaha. Well. Glad I could help bring down the age range for you. Feel free to PM or find me on yahoo (justa30m) if you'd like to chat sometime!
 
I guess that depends on what you call old... only as old as you feel... which can be creepy for some... and fabulous for others..

Ill be 34 this week... im old to me.. lol
 
All the old people are here...dinner buffet just finished.:) You have to wait till the sun goes out for the youngsters to wake up:D
 
Considering how all porn sites seem to love 18 year olds, does 21 count as old? :)
 
Seriously everyone I've met is like 50 haha and I feel like a little girl

There is a great attraction in being a little girl, older people can give you a lot. I'm not sure what you want to achieve on here , but to be a younger girl to a dirty old man like me , and there are many more, could be rewarding. We all want a little girl to love.
 
33 here. Who has my walker? Why dont things cost the same they used to? Get off my lawn!
 
Hey people.....don't dump on us old folks. You might be surprised at what's going on among the Medicare crowd. You might be shocked at what your parents and grandparents are doing when you aren't around. LOL! We may have a few years on us, but there's a lot of skill that's been learned over the years. Just sayin'
 
Back
Top