What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people think it's ok to blow off getting together with me? I change my schedule around, make sure things are planned, then nobody shows up, no call...... Thanks.

thinking of looking into xxjessicas eyes as i fuck her and she is dirty talking..................................

How much I need a nap, but it's way too late in the day to take one.

How much I need to shower and get my ass in gear.

How much incredible sex I've had this weekend so far and if I'm going to have any more...;)

How would I look if I was short? Would I put the bowls and cups on the top shelf like I do and still put needless things on the bottom shelf? Would I have more stepstools? Would I be able to pick up almost any pair of pants from the shelf at the store and they be long enough? Would the shoes on display at the store still be cute when I picked my 'small size' ....(they are so ugly when you pick the 10 1/2 or 11). Would I go unnoticed and blend in crowds instead of tower over them? Would I look at a six foot woman and think....'that's a big bitch' or would I daydream of being her height?

The economy is really kicking my ass. *sigh* I could put a condo on my credit cards but I can't get a mortgage.

It makes it easier in some ways, if you think about it...
I could also get more stuff over there.
I wish it were different though :(

I get post-alcohol 'fear'. And those flashbacks of bad conversations and behaviour, just turn me into a shell. It makes the hangover so much worse. :(

Not so much a fear or dread, it's that I don't have my filters and my eloquence when I'm plastered. Although I'm honest, I tend to mispeak in dreadful ways.

hot-kiss-rafael-nadal-11486249-1024-1263.jpg

wanting to do the last 24 hrs all over again...wouldn't change a thing

That one is a seriously nasty piece of work.

I always find it surprising when a person overlooks a nasty streak in a lover or friend, thinking "oh, he/she will never be that way with me." Uhm, really?

My walk put a sparkle of pink in my cheeks, I needed it.

The aggression in his hands, touch and gaze..........
Heavy breaths in my ear........
His lips, teeth and words penetrating my flesh pushing goosebumps to rise throughout my body........
His hips slamming into mine.....creating perfect echo's of passion, rapture and greed....
Forcing me to scream, whimper, cry and beg.....
The Perfect Fuck.........
Never stopping......Don't you dare fucking stop.....
Deep eyes burning trails of fire across my body....marking me in more ways than one...
Red welts trailing, unable to determine where one begins and the other ends...........
Raw animalistic fucking unmatched by any males before him.......
Fists full of hair.....pulling, grabbing, controlling my wild streak...exposing my neck......
Hard, forceful plunges in and out of me......
I grit my teeth....give him the best 'Is that all you've got' gaze and try to hold back a delightful scream......
A powerful, shocking bite on the throat possesses me........
His thick voice in my ear quickly reminds me............
"You're My Bitch........"
My eyes respond.....
My grin widens......

Exactly what I wanted to hear......

:devil::devil::devil::kiss::devil::devil::devil:

The aggression in his hands, touch and gaze..........
Heavy breaths in my ear........
His lips, teeth and words penetrating my flesh pushing goosebumps to rise throughout my body........
His hips slamming into mine.....creating perfect echo's of passion, rapture and greed....
Forcing me to scream, whimper, cry and beg.....
The Perfect Fuck.........
Never stopping......Don't you dare fucking stop.....
Deep eyes burning trails of fire across my body....marking me in more ways than one...
Red welts trailing, unable to determine where one begins and the other ends...........
Raw animalistic fucking unmatched by any males before him.......
Fists full of hair.....pulling, grabbing, controlling my wild streak...exposing my neck......
Hard, forceful plunges in and out of me......
I grit my teeth....give him the best 'Is that all you've got' gaze and try to hold back a delightful scream......
A powerful, shocking bite on the throat possesses me........
His thick voice in my ear quickly reminds me............
"You're My Bitch........"
My eyes respond.....
My grin widens......

Exactly what I wanted to hear......

:devil::devil::devil::kiss::devil::devil::devil:

That's my perfect bitch.

:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back