Men wearing Women's Panties

How do you feel about Men wearing Women's Panties?

  • Turn on

    Votes: 87 71.9%
  • Turn off

    Votes: 34 28.1%

  • Total voters
    121
tazzy

:) I have to agree completely! It doesn't matter at all. What ever feels right for you
 
tazzy26 said:


If your in the Florida area i would love to rock your world!

Latinababe:(

Dammmm no tazz not in flordia but in new york so if ya are around here sometime then come on and rock my world...lol :p
 
Last edited:
Personaly for me wearing womens underwear is a major turn on. I love the feeling of them. I just think panties are a turn on in general. I love seeing women in panties and I love smelling worn panties.
 
None of my SO's have ever shown a desire to wear woman's panties. I can honestly say that the thought doesn't do a thing for me.
 
Lord Emu said:
Personaly for me wearing womens underwear is a major turn on. I love the feeling of them. I just think panties are a turn on in general. I love seeing women in panties and I love smelling worn panties. [/QUOTE

Enjoy! All the power to you!
 
I definitely fnd it a turn on wearing women's panties...esp lace thongs or g-strings. I find them very sexy and they come in all different types. I also like the feeling of women's bikini swimsuit bottoms...the spandex against my penis feels great
 
go to www.mrpoll.com and search for "panties." Check all polls. Their polls would show that most women find men in women's panties a turn on.
 
Ohhhhh that's a turn on for me. I prefer briefs over boxers because I can see the definition of a guy.... I love that buldge. But seeing a guy in panties takes it to a new level. Just don't steal my favorite pair.... and don't wear flowers or pastle colors :devil:
 
I thought i would bring this one back to the top.

I just got 3 new pairs of panties in from Fredericks today and i love them!

My cock grew instantly hard when i saw the package. I wish one of you ladies we're here to share in the fun!
 
I have a perspective on it that others may not. While personally I don't care either way about the underwear men prefer, I can tell you that all of my orders I receive for handmade silk ruffley panties come from men. Some worry about being descrete and others don't care. Either way, hands down many men love this secret fetish.
 
Oh it is a big fetish of mine, I don't go for the ruffle sissy panties though. I like the sexy lace panties, silk, nylon, stuff like that.

I love wearing the thongs they make for women because the string in the back is a lot smaller. With men's thongs it's like having a constant wedgies!

My favorite hands down are the lace boy leg tap panties!!
 
tazzy26 said:
Oh it is a big fetish of mine, I don't go for the ruffle sissy panties though. I like the sexy lace panties, silk, nylon, stuff like that.
<BR><P>
I really consider it a sub-fetish of those that like the silky panties
because as you said, not everyone who likes "panties" like the sissy pants. I find that it crosses over (for some) to those with diaper or golden shower fetishes too.
 
Grrrrr -- forgot to sign in! :(

<quote>
I really consider it a sub-fetish of those that like the silky panties
because as you said, not everyone who likes "panties" like the sissy pants. I find that it crosses over (for some) to those with diaper or golden shower fetishes too.</quote>
 
Never been into that. I'm not into cross dressing, but there is something about wearing panties that turns me on.
 
Re: Grrrrr -- forgot to sign in! :(

shanyl said:
<quote>
I really consider it a sub-fetish of those that like the silky panties
because as you said, not everyone who likes "panties" like the sissy pants. I find that it crosses over (for some) to those with diaper or golden shower fetishes too.</quote>

well i have the nappy/diaper wearing fetish ... maybe i should try women's panties too :p

have u come across many crossover fetishists, shanyl?
 
What I am saying is what I choose to buy is now because they are ladies panties but because of what they are made of. The one thing you ladies have an advantage with is the material that underwear are made of.

Bingo. Couldnt agree with you more. frills, bows etc? Not really for me to be honest. Found Some decent thongs that fit surprisingly well and arent going to have the office pointing and laughing should they make an unexpected appearance 'twixt trouser top and shirt.

If they made the shorts I was wearing before out of this sort of material instead of industrial strength cotton I'd be queuing outside the shop right now. Manufacturers do finally seemed to have cottoned (ha) onto the fact that you can do more with mens undies than Y-fronts and boxer shorts, but trying to find anything that could be described as "sexy" (for me as much as anyone else) that doesn't involve thongs with elephant trunks, or faux leopard skin is still seemingly impossible, though I do cast a nod to Silk boxers.
 
I too am a fan of panties under my clothes, I love wearing them at work or anywhere else I may be. Something a little different for me is that it is a big turn-on for me if my wife sees me in them or lets me wear them to bed. I love when she strokes me through the panties.
 
Nope, never worn 'em but got accused of trying to once. ;)

I was sitting at the computer desk, and there was a pair of panties from the previous night from my girlfriend on the floor. She left 'em, for whatever reason.

So I pick 'em up, and they were like, extra frickin elastic for some reason. Dunno how I noticed, but you could easily fling 'em like a rubber band or something.

So, I was sitting and writing up a paper or something, and thinking about what to write. Had writers block, so I leaned back, and started flinging them in the air, not really thinking what I was doing..

Well, you guessed it..

rrrriiiip.

She thought I tried them on or something. Heh.

That's as close as I come though. Hopefully I've tought you a valuable lesson today:

If you wear womens panties, don't fling them around like a rubber band. They might rip.

Thank you, I'll be here all night.

Incognito989
 
I am sorry but if you are a guy wearing womens underwear you got a sickiness!!! Plz get help
 
For me, it's not so much that seeing a guy in women's underwear is a turnon. The thing that I enjoy is a guy who enjoys wearing them. As in, I'd get vicarious pleasure from a partner doing something that turns himself on.

Cakegirl
 
SIC said:
I am sorry but if you are a guy wearing womens underwear you got a sickiness!!! Plz get help


And this bugs you so much that you had to take the time to post your opinion in two different threads on the subject?

If it doesn't float your boat, then fine. No one is forcing you to do it. But don't dis others just because they find it is something they enjoy. The world would be a pretty boring place if we were all into the same things.
 
Silk & Satin Forever

Panties are a great turn-on no matter who is wearing them. They feel great (even though cotton does breathe better for all day wearing), taste great and are so much fun to slooooooowly peel off! Plus, they don't run like stockings!

The Ashley Collection fro Victoria's Secret was my favorite line, but now i have this thing for g-strings.
 
I like wearing them, but if it freaks someone out, then I don't

I have always been a lingerie freak. I like lingerie on women, and I like to wear panties because they feel good, not about being a sissy, just something else that makes me feel good. Satin and silk because its slippery.
 
and whats wrong with this

my style and my color and satin :p
 

Attachments

  • blck strng 3.jpg
    blck strng 3.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 67
the other end

nothing like it i say who likes this look and feel
 

Attachments

  • blck strng 4.jpg
    blck strng 4.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 61
Back
Top