Tiny Details That Turn You On

The way she looks in my eyes when she gets off. Love that look on their face right at the moment.
 
Eye contact.
Total, intense, eye contact.

The kind where you know and he knows what's about to happen- 'cause it's only about you and him and no one else exists..................
 
Eye contact.
Total, intense, eye contact.

The kind where you know and he knows what's about to happen- 'cause it's only about you and him and no one else exists..................

Exactly. The kind of eye contact where you are both looking deep into each other and lots is being said without either person having to say a word.
 
Hah. yep.
That.
And no 'side eye' stuff from either party...it's all about that focus.
xx


Exactly. The kind of eye contact where you are both looking deep into each other and lots is being said without either person having to say a word.
 
Hah. yep.
That.
And no 'side eye' stuff from either party...it's all about that focus.
xx

No side eye stuff at all. At that moment it is just you and her, and nothing else around you, all I see is the passion in her eyes, the look of her wanting to feel me inside her and the intense stares during make it even better.
 
an attractive woman...

sitting with legs crossed,
dipping one of her heels...
half on
half off...
so hot...
 
The anticipation of oral, both ways....that few seconds it takes for guy (girl) to get between my legs, my legs instinctively spread wider, my mouth automatically opens slightly, my breathing gets deeper all before his tongue even touches, and if he takes his time and kisses around my clit and labia for a minute, feeling his warm breath on my pussy......god!!!

Same thing if I go down on a guy and I'm horny, particularly if I get on my knees and there's a beautiful semi hard cock in front of me, my mouth instinctively opens and begins to salivate instantly, I can't help but lick my lips in preparation, that spilt second between looking at his cock coming at me and either closing your eyes or moving to eye contact before you go cross eyed, then that cock entering my mouth for the first time....takes my breath away....

love the anticipation in all matters dealing with sex. l, too, love to prolong the anticipation before I get down to the main oral course ... so many ways to caress, and kiss, and lick between and around when a woman opens her legs for my mouth .... also, there's anticipation when I lick pussy because there are endless ways to kiss and lick before a pulsating, enlarged clit needs the appropriate amount of licking and sucking. :heart::kiss:

great comments. :D
 
Hands shaking as they're unbuttoning my blouse.

Lips trembling as we're kissing...

The tiny, almost inaudible gasp of breath he makes while my mouth is forceful up and down on his cock.

How he tries to hide his hard-on, even when we're in public.

The way he gently carries me to the bed, and the anticipation of knowing everything to come will be far from gentle.
 
Definitely the smells...I like to grab her after a full day of cleaning, running errands, yard work or after a long walk and strip her clothes off and delight in the aromas. The muskiness of her pussy, the smell of her deodorant, the faint smell of ass all at once gets me every time. I'm waiting for her to get home now, I think she'll have a little surprise tonight...
 
Sweat, seeing her back glistening with it, a trail of it between her breasts is damn sexy

her hair sticking to her face of skin from sweat is hot as well.
 
Another detail is jewelry. A lot of people when writing sex scenes might mention articles of clothing still being on like stockings or shoes, ,maybe a skirt

But I don't recall jewelry. maybe its just me, but watching my wife stroke me with her rings still on and especially a bracelet and long earrings is a turn on.
 
Whenever I have trouble writing a story, I often try to imagine the tiny details about sex that I appreciate, such as the way my wife blushes when I give her oral or how only her big toe curls when she orgasms and then try to incorporate them into the story.

What are some of you guy's favorite small details that turn you on during sex?

Kissing

Thought processes

Context

I think anyone can write "his cock was huge and she went oooohhhhhhh yeah baby"

For me the "details" are more about the characters and their motivation.

A whore "riding his throbbing weapon"
vs
a church wife visiting an old school buddy "riding his throbbing weapon"

World of difference.

We all know what oral is And what sex is.

I think a good story that really tells how the characters are feeling almost negates the need to spell out the carnal description of the act. ... Almost ;)
 
Last edited:
The flex of veins and tendons in hands
The gap between a crisp dress shift cuff and a hand
The sound a belt being unbuckled
a single undone button
the hint of chest hair
A "come get me" grin
a fluffy white towel around a waist
A hint of boxer briefs
The jump of an erection as its freed or as my hand/mouth approaches
Darkening eyes
A possessive grip
A kiss that turns from flirty to "you're mine..."
A drop of well-earned sweat rolling down a chest
A moan shattering through self-control...
 
Inner thighs

The way the tiny hairs all over my body shiver when he runs his fingers along my inner thighs
 
Lip biting is a big one for me.

The slight arch of her back as the pleasure hits.

Watching her nipples harden with arousal.
 
Back
Top