Confessions: What Are Yours? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I'm convinced that at least 50% of women on here that want to play with other women are men

ICT I have no interest whatsoever to get sexual on here with another woman

ICT I'm lucky to have a sexy hot woman & husband right here that takes care of all my needs :heart::heart:

L:rose:

ICT I'm not exactly sure how this sourdough is going to turn out.

IACT the bean soup will be fab...

IFCT I'm not very good at "confessing" anything..

ICT a certain mommy is in big trouble for staying in bed past noon. Both with her two kids and her hubby.

IACT my girls love their daddy and have probably barely noticed. And that it will be fun making it up to him tonight when we both get home from work.

IACT I hope he's having a couple of his buddies over to watch football tomorrow morning. I plan on "forgetting" ;) when I come downstairs for my coffee in just one of his t-shirts :devil:

ICT a certain mommy is in big trouble for staying in bed past noon. Both with her two kids and her hubby.

IACT my girls love their daddy and have probably barely noticed. And that it will be fun making it up to him tonight when we both get home from work.

IACT I hope he's having a couple of his buddies over to watch football tomorrow morning. I plan on "forgetting" ;) when I come downstairs for my coffee in just one of his t-shirts :devil:

Oh, aren't you naughty! I love it.

ICT I'm convinced that at least 50% of women on here that want to play with other women are men

ICT I'm lucky to have a sexy hot woman & husband right here that takes care of all my needs :heart::heart:

ONLY 50%? I think it's much higher than that.

ICT I've been 50% certain you've been one of those guys since you started posting.

ICT that I've let down an actual hot babe on here tonight.

IACT I've been deluding myself that divorce sucks. 2016 just sucks.

ICT I am putting off doing any work today, it's Sunday for fucks sake
IACT I want to just be lazy and read all day, drink tea and enjoy the last of summer

You go girl! Whoohoo!:devil:

ICT yesterday I bought my little chihuahua a little sombrero and Mexican poncho for Halloween haha....:eek:

ICT I flirted with one of the furniture movers, even though he couldn't have been over 23 years old. But he was just sooooo cute. And a pretty good flirt for a young thing.

ICT I hope the mods rid lit of those fucking disgusting threads appearing all over tonight and report the sick fuckers to the authorities

ICT I find pics of bald doods in tank tops funny
Especially when said bald fat dood is trying to push his bicep out.
Please don't kill my soul.

Jumping on your would have been father's dick again. When will you learn bitch lol.

holy fucking cow...
ICT the latest thread is more than disturbing...:confused: WTH is wrong with people? Photoshopped or not.... Just Wrong.

ICT JTWATER is a pedophile now
ICT he's allowed to get away with it
ICT if I had any authority around here he'd be long fucking gone..... ignorant sick fucker

ICT I have no clue what y'all are talking about, probably because that ALT is on ignore

ICT you're lucky. Me, I can't unsee that shit :mad:

me, either, but I had to click to make sure before reporting it.
I've seen some thread titles you'd've thought were horrible, but were mild compared to the suggestiveness or were outright parody.
This one was not and the poster should be tarred and feathered.

ICT after the memorial for a 17 yr old suicide victim, plus it being 9/11, and me being an empath, I am emotionally drained. I am at the point where I can safely say "I just can't".

IACT tomorrow is my birthday and I want to silence my phone and hide because people will expect me to be happy and gracious....and I just can't.

IFCT that if I liquored up as much as I wanted to I would probably (a) say stuff I really shouldn't and (b) poison myself with alcohol.

ICT if I had any authority around here he'd be long fucking gone..... ignorant sick fucker

It's disturbing...and pathetic...

ICT I have him on ignore. Surely one of the mods can ban him right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back