Been looking for this story for a while

5c1p1o

Virgin
Joined
Feb 11, 2014
Posts
1
Okay. Before I get started, I just want to let you know that I have done everything short of posting this thread to find this particular story. I've searched tags. I've googled it in every which way. I've used the Literotica search engine. Nothing. My only hope now is that someone else has read it, so that they can direct me to this story. Now that I've said that, let me get to the description.

The main memory I get from this story is spanking.
The protagonist of this story is a young man who is the only boy in an all-girls school for some reason. He has his own room, which is not allowed to be locked. He finds out early on that if someone does something wrong, they get spanked or paddled by the headmistress (not sure if that is her title) in front of the rest of the school. Later on this happens to him, but while she is spanking him, she leans over and starts rubbing his cock. At the end of spanking, she turns him around and he cums all over the audience. Later on in the story, some of the girls go to his room and start spanking him and jacking him off. There is also a scene in the story where he goes to a communal bathroom. This is as far as my memory goes.

If any of you reading this post could help me, I would be extremely grateful, as I have been searching for this story for at least a year now.

Thank you.
 
Back
Top