Fucking her senseless

Looking forward to...

...to enjoying this thread which I just discovered.

Fucking a lover senseless, to that point of just inability to reason or just immersed in the pleasure, the feelings of lust and abandon, her so so filled and swollen, and more. Ah!

G
 
As my user ID implies I absolutely love to be fucked. The very best is when my bf can have me cumming again and again. As my coherence fades with each orgasm is when I get that awesome experience of being fucked senseless. It’s an added benefit that he can recognize what he’s doing to me. I like knowing that his manly desire to just fuck my brains out is being satisfied.

Guys, what signs do you look for in your lady to give you that assurance that you’re fucking her brains out? :eek:

when I can't fuck anymore she says, 'one more time' .... usually last more ... it's the idea of stopping ... if she doesn't want to stop, then you're doing something more than you thought you could.
 
Easy to tell. As others have said, her body goes completely limp. Her pussy not only clamps down, but feels as if it's trying to push my cock out, but goes totally wet. She thinks she's peeing herself. I think she's "ejaculating". Both of us are always too excited to really care which. I find it fun to push-back on her pussy as it's trying to push out. Which requires some force. But she seems to be in a constant orgasm which can last several minutes. THIS is when she lets me know she's getting "Fucked senseless!" Married 20+ years and we still get off on each others kinks. :)
 
Wow, skibum nailed it. My body clenches and tries to force a cock out of it, and I love when he just keeps fighting that and pushing in. And I cum hard and feels like I'm about to pee myself just like you said. That is it, completely.
 
Back
Top