You know what's hot?

Freya

gmilf
To see a fully clothed man, kinda leaning against a wall, pants open, but not pulled down, holding their hard, throbbing cock in their hand.

I think all you guys - or at least all the guys who won't make me puke from looking at them - should take a pic of yourself like that, for my viewing pleasure. Don't be afraid to not get it right the first time. BoobnBrains and ForeverNAlways will also be here to assist me in assisting you with camera angles/positions etc, so you can keep taking and posting pics until you get it right.

Edit: Also, Jinxie wants this:

JinXed said:
a picture of a man lying naked on tussled, white sheets with the sheet strategically covering his cock - yet you can still see the hard outline.

Thanks for your consideration. Get snapping.

Edit: Index for the lazy people, courtesy of ForeverNAlways.

Last edited:
Matthew Craig said:
Talking to you is like talking to a bag of hammers.

I really only want to see one hammer at a time, thanks.

Boobsie, I'm including you because I love you. Edit: Plus boys will be more likely to get naked for you, then for me.

Vikingstone, whose cock have I been holding for the past week or so?

Or at least show that hardness pushing against the pants, my preference is jeans, unzipped...

I'm Image and I approve this message *nods*

Image said:
Or at least show that hardness pushing against the pants, my preference is jeans, unzipped...

I'm Image and I approve this message *nods*

It's truly so much hotter to see a man clothed than it is to see just a cock staring you in the face.

How about pics of a man in a clown suit with that tres sex-ay tent pole thing going on...? I got a zillion of those....

Hamletmaschine said:
How about pics of a man in a clown suit with that tres sex-ay tent pole thing going on...? I got a zillion of those....

Nothing gets me off more than a man with a big red nose.

And not the alcoholic kind.

Freya said:
Boobsie, I'm including you because I love you. Edit: Plus boys will be more likely to get naked for you, then for me.

I love you, too. Hm...with the 3 of us combined...it's gonna be quite a ride.

BoobsNBrains said:
I love you, too. Hm...with the 3 of us combined...it's gonna be quite a ride.

18 posts and no naked men yet. What am I doing wrong?

That's good, but I keep wanting to take a picture of a man lying naked on tussled, white sheets with the sheet strategically covering his cock - yet you can still see the hard outline.

I just need to find someone to volunteer for the picture so that I can show you exactly what I mean.

Freya said:
18 posts and no naked men yet. What am I doing wrong?
They're all weenies.

Or...not. Heh.

Give 'em time. I'm thinking maybe Absolut would definitely be up to this challenge...and I know just how good it would look if he were.

capricious_chic said:
Put up that shower pic.

That will bring them in.

So you're saying we need nakedness to get non-naked pics? What kind of world is this?

Shower pic coming up.

Back