Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I was most definitely super horny after that guided tour around XHAM :)

Not only videos on there, but also some really horny pictures. I had drunk almost a full bottle of Chilean melot in a space of just one hour. The pictures made me really aroused. I was getting wet. I needed some relief through orgasmic pleasure, online or not. I was online, looking at those pictures and became unrestraint in my feelings.

I played with my pink barbie rocket and had the most amazing orgasms. Don't ask how many multiples, I did not bother to count them, just ride them until I could take no more. My ultimate orgasm, the big climax came. Messy though it was, because I was so aroused. But, I was also quite heady too. Emotional discharge as well as my love juices...

You get the picture I think :) :kiss:

I may "get the picture", but I would rather SEE the picture or be there FIRST HAND

I have no problem seeing women with other women. While I enjoy the company of men I have no interest in any sexual contact.

I love the soft and tender touch of a woman. A woman's soft lips both for kissing and oral pleasures. The feel of a woman's soft breasts and nipples that harden to the touch. The gentle sounds of a woman as I touch, kiss, bite, and suck on her breasts. The final pleasure of burying my tongue deep in the folds of her nether regions and the sweet juices she gives up.

I can understand a woman wanting that same pleasure, both giving and receiving from another woman.

I have no desire for the rough and awkward men body and cock.

I am glad that woman LOVE the touch and feel of a man and his "love muscle". What a terrible world it would be without that.

Oh I was most definitely super horny after that guided tour around XHAM :)

Not only videos on there, but also some really horny pictures. I had drunk almost a full bottle of Chilean melot in a space of just one hour. The pictures made me really aroused. I was getting wet. I needed some relief through orgasmic pleasure, online or not. I was online, looking at those pictures and became unrestraint in my feelings.

I played with my pink barbie rocket and had the most amazing orgasms. Don't ask how many multiples, I did not bother to count them, just ride them until I could take no more. My ultimate orgasm, the big climax came. Messy though it was, because I was so aroused. But, I was also quite heady too. Emotional discharge as well as my love juices...

You get the picture I think :) :kiss:

Simply perfect. No, love you could not possibly offend. :kiss::devil:

upskirtfantasy.gif

Secret admirer revealed :)

This morning I discovered who the "annonymous" member of LIT really was...

e-mail number one with picture attached:

Dearest Robyn. I have to send you this picture. It reminds me of you in every detail. The artist could not have captured such a sight that resembles that night at the del mar. We have met. We met on that night. You will not remember who I was. It was brief. I gave you your cocktail while you sat on the wall. The waiter. The sunset. The scent of your perfume. I complimented...

e-mail number two (Monday morning October 24 6:16am):

Dearest Robyn. I saw your posts and the artists impression of what I thought in my heart was you. I watched you all night that night. Your husband. I thought he was just your friend. You danced by yourself talking to my friend the dj. You left your cocktails. It was me who ordered them. I am not in the uk. I am here in spain now. Just a few kilometres from Madrid my home. I just had to find your em address and the dj had it on his note. I copied it. I am so happy that it was the right one. Seeing that picture on literotica. I just want to say to you that I like you very much. I am in love with you and I will get over it.
I joined literotica the same night I saw you at del mar. I heard you telling a girl about it. Your conversation was about love and you talked about it with such passion in your voice. I had to see it for myself and now I have. I have seen more of you now. I want you to know who I am. Please do keep my identity secret. I wish you no harm and I like much your posting. You can call me Milo...

upskirtfantasy.gif

Secret admirer revealed :)

This morning I discovered who the "annonymous" member of LIT really was...

e-mail number one with picture attached:

Dearest Robyn. I have to send you this picture. It reminds me of you in every detail. The artist could not have captured such a sight that resembles that night at the del mar. We have met. We met on that night. You will not remember who I was. It was brief. I gave you your cocktail while you sat on the wall. The waiter. The sunset. The scent of your perfume. I complimented...

e-mail number two (Monday morning October 24 6:16am):

Dearest Robyn. I saw your posts and the artists impression of what I thought in my heart was you. I watched you all night that night. Your husband. I thought he was just your friend. You danced by yourself talking to my friend the dj. You left your cocktails. It was me who ordered them. I am not in the uk. I am here in spain now. Just a few kilometres from Madrid my home. I just had to find your em address and the dj had it on his note. I copied it. I am so happy that it was the right one. Seeing that picture on literotica. I just want to say to you that I like you very much. I am in love with you and I will get over it.
I joined literotica the same night I saw you at del mar. I heard you telling a girl about it. Your conversation was about love and you talked about it with such passion in your voice. I had to see it for myself and now I have. I have seen more of you now. I want you to know who I am. Please do keep my identity secret. I wish you no harm and I like much your posting. You can call me Milo...

Sienna,

You have another secret admirer.

You could easily be the model for this picture.

Hello there sexy. Hope you had a good weekend. From what I read on the posts you had a cum filled weekend with a wet pussy for most of it lol..... :devil:

Hello there sexy. Hope you had a good weekend. From what I read on the posts you had a cum filled weekend with a wet pussy for most of it lol..... :devil:

Yes!!! Technically it's my "mating period" so I'm going to be quite horny pk1 :)

:kiss:

May I take this opportunity to draw visitors attention to atleast two organisations. One in the USA, supported by Pinktacokitty and one in the United Kingdom supported by myself...

These organisations are, and I am sure you all agree on both sides of the pond, are doing their utmost best in finding what seems at present an impossible cure, not just breast cancer, but the big C as a whole...

Please consider your support also... thank you :)

Bored? :)

Why not visit The Name Game

===================================================

Please Note: This thread contains visual sex acts and it is the responsibility of the viewer if they are offended. Most of our regular members have expressed their wishes to have the material included for their entertainment and leisure. If you are likely to be offended then please DO NOT use the links or thread.

Thank you

Sienna, fire_breeze & Gaia_Lorraine

Hi girls still waiting to hear back about the labeling of male bi-sexual cum sluts. Was the term hedonistic derogatory or just descriptive and lorraine what is your catch phrase? When you get a chance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back