👫 Men and Women who like conversation 2 🌝

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, I was here for like 2 yrs, and never knew how to do that, so you are up on me lol

Also, saw you posting about the new Star Trek show; thoughts?

I can't wait!☺ I'm a big Trek fan. ( sorry star wars fans)
So im really looking forward to the new show! I think its gonna be good.

I can't wait!☺ I'm a big Trek fan. ( sorry star wars fans)
So im really looking forward to the new show! I think its gonna be good.

I'm not super keen on it being pay-per-view, and I'm just hoping they don't f*** it up like they did with Enterprise :rolleyes:

Do the fish do that when they sleep, too?

Cause it seems like mine have been getting awfully lazy...

If your fish sleeps for days resting on its side and floating at the top of the water, it's time to get a new fish! LOL!

Hi Sassy.... this seems to be a rapidly moving thread. What to talk? What to talk? I am dinosaur when it comes to movies. I am a 57 year old man who likes chick flicks. Unfortunately, it seems to be a dead genre. What's your preference?

Riiiiiiiiiiiight :D
:D
Do the fish do that when they sleep, too?

Cause it seems like mine have been getting awfully lazy...
lol Well my beta likes to go down into his little castle to sleep. Other wise the fat little sucker goes to the top and waits for food.
If your fish sleeps for days resting on its side and floating at the top of the water, it's time to get a new fish! LOL!
I went through too many darn glo fish doing this process. :p
Hi Sassy.... this seems to be a rapidly moving thread. What to talk? What to talk? I am dinosaur when it comes to movies. I am a 57 year old man who likes chick flicks. Unfortunately, it seems to be a dead genre. What's your preference?

Hmm well I'd be right there with the chick flicks, I like suspense and true scary movies, but those are harder to find now. Almost everything is just gory.

:D

lol Well my beta likes to go down into his little castle to sleep. Other wise the fat little sucker goes to the top and waits for food.
Actually, it's "betta"; two t's.

This quote from Wikipedia explains it: The name Betta (or betta) is pronounced /ˈbɛtə/;[5] the first part is the same as the English word bet. By confusion with the name of the Greek letter beta, the name is often pronounced /ˈbeɪtə/ in American English, and may be misspelled with one 't'. The name of the genus is unrelated to that of the Greek letter, being derived from the Malay word ikan betah ("persistent fish")

Actually, it's "betta"; two t's.

This quote from Wikipedia explains it: The name Betta (or betta) is pronounced /ˈbɛtə/;[5] the first part is the same as the English word bet. By confusion with the name of the Greek letter beta, the name is often pronounced /ˈbeɪtə/ in American English, and may be misspelled with one 't'. The name of the genus is unrelated to that of the Greek letter, being derived from the Malay word ikan betah ("persistent fish")

;) I'm horrible at spelling. You may have to follow me around a lot. :eek:

I just got here from the old thread... Gotta say I'm not here due to any specific poster, nor aiming to flirt with anyone online.

I had a few of those betta fish growing-up, as did my OS (older & only sibling), but the store called them "betta fighting fish", so we always kept them in separate bowls to not give them the chance of one's fish killing the other & upsetting the owner kid (though I recall naming a few after Ninja Turtles).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back