Help! Anal Help!

TreshasMaster

Virgin
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Posts
7
Me and my property, wish to start working on getting her ready for anal. We need advice. We have done it a few times but honestly it hurts way to much for her right now. We need advice on moving us along and I really wish it to be a pleasant and fulfilling experience for her. Any advice will help. Thanks.
 
Me and my property, wish to start working on getting her ready for anal. We need advice. We have done it a few times but honestly it hurts way to much for her right now. We need advice on moving us along and I really wish it to be a pleasant and fulfilling experience for her. Any advice will help. Thanks.

Lots of lube. She needs to do an enema before hand. Start with smaller objects and work your way up. (over sessions, not in one day) She needs to be well hydrated plus relaxing her will work wonders. Talk her thought it. Give her encouragement and remind her to relax her muscles. OH and FYI don't just ram things up her. Work them in slowly so her body can adjust. Best of luck!
 
Lots of lube. She needs to do an enema before hand. Start with smaller objects and work your way up. (over sessions, not in one day) She needs to be well hydrated plus relaxing her will work wonders. Talk her thought it. Give her encouragement and remind her to relax her muscles. OH and FYI don't just ram things up her. Work them in slowly so her body can adjust. Best of luck!

I totaly agree it is a process that you MUST take to make sure she is ready. It can be done in a shorter period depending on your size. The larger you are the more time it will take.
 
She absolutely does NOT need to do an enema first. That is bad advice.

Things to know, one, there is no such thing as too much lube with anal. Two, start with one finger and play for a bit, then two, let her adjust to that intrusion into what is typically an exit hole. You are not in a hurry here. Three, and this should have been first, her cumming first may make this better for her.

Read this thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1201059
 
Water-based lube is the best thing to use. That means you can use condoms, gloves and/or toys without problem. Look for something that states it's for anal sex.

Forget the enema. It could be unpleasant to have water squirted into your rectum, though some like it. It's better just to accept that whatever goes in might have a little shit on it, and that's normal.

Talk is important: communicate with your partner. Make sure she's feeling sexy and aroused, with lots of foreplay on her first that goes nowhere near the ass. The best position is missionary with her on her back and legs up so you can keep eye contact and kiss. It's not as easy as doggy style, but it helps your partner.

With toys, don't use anything that's not designed to go up the ass. A flared base ensures the toy won't be pulled inside. The sphincter muscles are strong and can squeeze involuntarily, and once the toy's completely inside it's difficult to get out.

Rubbing lube onto the outside of the asshole will prepare it. Then you can slow slide one finger inside, with lube on it. There are two rings of tight muscles so ease them open rather than push in. The doctor's trick is to ask a patient to breathe in deeply, then breathe out slowly. The breath out relaxes muscles, so you move during that, slowly and gently. Anal beads can be a good toy to try, as the beads get bigger you work up to them. Don't expect too much on the first session. Wait at least two days until you try again. Give her absolute control of when you stop, how deep and how fast, and tell her that what she says goes. That builds trust, and, if she trusts you, you will be allowed more. Some people just hate it, so respect that. The more gentle and loving you can be, the better the chance she'll begin enjoying it. During, tell her she's beautiful and mean it. Use the breath trick for withdrawal, as a sudden pop ain't fun.

If you really want to build trust and an equal relationship, offer her your ass. It won't turn you gay, and you might enjoy it.
 
Back
Top