That one fantasy you still haven't gotten to experience

I have sucked a cock and had a cock in my ass before
I want them at the same time!
And maybe my wife sucking my cock all at the same time!

Sucking another man's cum out of my wife's cunt. Also, watching her get used by a group. Of course I'd clean her, and them, afterwards.

Winning an "Amateur Night" at the local strip club.
They don't have an amateur night.
:confused:

Running a train. Its been a go to fantasy for as long as I can remember, but a reality that for various reasons I wouldn't want to happen. Been married for the last fifteen years and I guess for a site like this we're boring because we don't involve others, but even before settling down, I think its just one of those hot in my dirty mind, but in real life things like that have a way of turning un-sexy and flat out ugly very easily.

I never been with a woman. I'd love to be with one. Go down on her, make her have many orgasms, kiss her, massage her body, kiss her breasts. Just please each other and have many orgasms together. :rose:

This has been on my mind for weeks now. It won't ever escape my mind.

Ass worshipping my mother in law , having her pee on me , or any older lady around 70, would love to experience this , having them dominate me ,letting me explore their assholes and do whatever they demand , a 69 with them sucking me and as I shoot my load into their eager mouths , my tongue would be buried deep in the asshole , any senior ladies reading this feel free to message me to talk about this as I doubt it will ever become a reality , I am just not that lucky lol.

Oohh...
Bukkake! I would love to do that. I picture myself laying nude on the coffee table, five naked, young studs stroking hard-ons.

I've had five guys cum inside me in one evening. What I want is to watch them all at the same time, stroke themselves. I want to watch the cum spurt out and onto my body.

Not in the face. I think it would be hard to see much with cum in my eyes.

Jenny

Oohh...
Bukkake! I would love to do that. I picture myself laying nude on the coffee table, five naked, young studs stroking hard-ons.

I've had five guys cum inside me in one evening. What I want is to watch them all at the same time, stroke themselves. I want to watch the cum spurt out and onto my body.

Jenny

Just say when and where, and I'll be over
We can help fulfil each others fantasies

Not that it will ever happen. But I would love to have a line of women on all 4's and bury my tongue in their asses. That would be so hot.

Oohh...
Bukkake!

Jenny

I took part in a bukkake about 12 months ago where the lady wanted us to all cum on her face, she simply put on a pair of safety goggles, didn't worry us at all.
Was lots of fun!

Would like to partake in a BDSM sex party with the wife. Find a nice place with various restraints and people where she can be dominated and made to serve several men and women in front of an audience.

Back