Airplane Bathroom

jonyoungau

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Posts
549
"Jess and her boyfriend are going to South Africa to visit family and the plane trip is a over nigher. While Jess's boyfriend is sleeping she is having a hard time sleeping. She gets up to go to the loo and on the way there she see's that shes the only one awake except for the young girl with the lime green headphones she saw while they we're in the waiting area of the airport she smiled too.

When she gets to the loo the first one smells horrible so she moves to the second one that just around the corner. Opening the door she is confronted with it being occupied by a African American couple. Both of them are seated in the row behind her but on the other side of the plane.

The thing that caught her attention first is that the guy had hes pants down around hes ankles and the girl was on her knees with the guys cock deep down in her throat. As Jess stands there the girl slowly pulls the guys cock out of her mouth milking the scene for Jess to watch.

Once the girls mouth is free she tells Jess that its rude to watch, but the guy says to give her a break and that its not her fault that the stereo type is real. That being that the guys cock is over 10 inch's long and thick.

After a way into the rest of the story Jess is between the couple with the guy saying hes going show her what hes cock can really do. Jess though told him that she doesn't think her pussy can stretch that far. The Guy tells her its not her pussy he'd be fucking as he pushed into her rosebud opening her up. To stop her from making too much noise the girl pushes Jess's face into her pussy while the guy pushes the rest of he's cock into Jess's ass and then pounds her forcing her mouth more into the girls pussy and then filling her up with the biggest load of cum Jess has ever had.

At the end of the scene Jess is heading back to her seat and she looks over as she passes the girl with her head phones on and the girl looks up and smiles and gives her a wink and Jess then smiles weakly to her as she passes."


This is just something i thought of and could be added into a story or made into one of its own.
 
This is more first draft than idea- why don't you flesh it out & submit it?
 
Might be worthwhile to actually go flying and see what the plane toilets are really like. Even my imagination cannot get past that reality check, especially near the end of a flight. GROSS.
 
I've never understood the appeal of sex in an airplane bathroom. Every one I've seen was small and cramped.
 
Not even a lone tentacle monster could masturbate in one!
 
Not even a lone tentacle monster could masturbate in one!
A bunny just hopped in.

Various passengers and creatures on the plane try and fail at bathroom sex. Tall people, sure. Midgets too, even gay midgets. Horny shapeshifters. The tentacle monster(s) in the cargo hold. All are defeated by the minuscule facility. And worse: terrorists diffuse aphrodisiac vapor in the ventilation system. All aboard are fraught with horn. And the snakes have escaped. Yow.
 
A bunny just hopped in.

Various passengers and creatures on the plane try and fail at bathroom sex. Tall people, sure. Midgets too, even gay midgets. Horny shapeshifters. The tentacle monster(s) in the cargo hold. All are defeated by the minuscule facility. And worse: terrorists diffuse aphrodisiac vapor in the ventilation system. All aboard are fraught with horn. And the snakes have escaped. Yow.

So they can all enjoy a "public" orgy on the plane! Those snakes better be the talking and apple-offering variety!
 
Those snakes better be the talking and apple-offering variety!
Oh, they won't be doing anything sexual with adult humans. They're only MOTHERFUCKING SNAKES ON A MOTHERFUCKING PLANE, to use an old slogan. All the humans masturbate surreptitiously while snakes slither everywhere, entwined. Who knows what happens in the locked cockpit?
 
If the bathroom isnt big enough good thing their around the corner and everyone else is asleep, well except for the girl with the head phones
 
Might be worthwhile to actually go flying and see what the plane toilets are really like. Even my imagination cannot get past that reality check, especially near the end of a flight. GROSS.

I've never understood the appeal of sex in an airplane bathroom. Every one I've seen was small and cramped.

Jess has always had a desire to get freaky in the bathroom of a plane but after seeing the size and lack of cleanliness of them she has a change of mind. Instead she decides upon giving her boyfriend a hand job under a blanket. It's still naughty enough she reasons.

Unfortunately her boyfriend isn't too eager to try it. He pushes her hand away after a couple of attempts and tells her to stop it. Crestfallen Jess excuses herself and makes her way to the bathroom. The first stall is locked so she moves into the next one around the corner. Opening the door she is startled to find this one is occupied. "Oh my. I'm sorry didn't know this one was occupied." She says to the African American man standing there with his cock out doing his business. Both of them visibly embarrassed Jess quick closes the door, but not without taking a glance at his well endowed cock.

About an hour later she looks over to see her boyfriend sound asleep. Looking around the cabin Jess see's the man from the bathroom sitting by himself.

She approaches the strikingly tall male. "May I sit next to you?" She asks. He smiles and nods.

They exchange pleasantries and chat for a little bit. Of course the conversation leads to their earlier incident. He jokes and says it was fine and that he was happy it was a woman to walk in on him instead if some dude. He also cracks that he must be part of the black guy stereotype.

Jess giggles at this and admits that she was trying to give her boyfriend a handy and how he wasn't willing to try it on the plane. "Well, I wouldn't be so fast to push you away." He chuckles.

"Really?...I wonder if I could fit you in my hand?" She ponders.

"Why don't you try." He says lifting up the blanket inviting Jess' hand underneath. She discovers her slender fingers barely fit around the girth of his large shaft and the length, well let's just say she has to travel more inches to get from the head to the base than she does on her boyfriend's cock.

With an earthy grunt the man erupts with what Jess concludes to be the power of a volcano. With her hand covered in jizz Jess licks it off. She bids him adieu and tells him he will have to return the favor sometime and gives him her number.
 
that could be a scene too. though, if it adds to my first bit make the girl in mine a stewardess and shes discovering the same except with her mouth. then it would work better to fit yours.

though now we need the before in the airport scene.....
 
I don't think it's the bathroom, I think it's the mile high club that is important.

With that said I propose a minor twist and then allow for some small degree of magic. It's public don't get caught sex. This is magically a flight with no minors mind you, first class was bought out by some big firm or whatever. The important thing being that it's Lit Legal no matter how unlikely it is.

Then it's just like that time you had sex with your girlfriend in the park on a bright summer day. In the middle of a field.
 
True story:

We flew non-stop San Francisco to Milan, a 12-hour overnight over-the-pole flight only about 1/3 full. Lots of room for people to stretch out, for an individual or couple to claim an entire row. Stewards rolled the food carts not long after takeoff and then vanished, leaving the carts open at their stations -- anyone could go grab a sandwich, soda, beer, or split of wine. It is not impossible that some passengers got liquored-up and screwed in their isolated seat rows.

Should be easy to write a tale based on this.

A couple on the flight are beat, tired; getting ready left them no time for sex; they had a two-hour bus ride from their rural home to the airport, then two hours in the terminal, then an hour on the taxiway before takeoff and seatbelt unlocking. The couple happily claim a back-of-the-plane row, very private, just right for a discreet fuck-suck-slurp session. Then they hear similar sounds from elsewhere in the plane. They wander about and observe other joinings -- and are invited to share. Cue the orgy music.
 
I've never understood the appeal of sex in an airplane bathroom. Every one I've seen was small and cramped.

It's not that sex in an airplane bathroom is preferable to having sex in a luxurious bed in a five star hotel room. It's just that sex in an airplane bathroom is preferable to NOT having sex in that airplane at all. Capisce?
 
It's not that sex in an airplane bathroom is preferable to having sex in a luxurious bed in a five star hotel room. It's just that sex in an airplane bathroom is preferable to NOT having sex in that airplane at all. Capisce?
I usually have a hard time with scenarios of sex in ANY public shit-n-piss facility. I'll admit to memorable sex on the floor of a home bathroom, with a deep -pile carpet and mirrored walls. But a public latrine? With the attendant odors? Instant turn-off, yuck. I'd rather fuck in a mop closet.
 
Forget the toilet except as one place they try to join the mile high club. You could base the story on how they try everywhere on the plane to get enough solitude to have sex. But every time they get close they are almost discovered. If it is a large international airliner then there would be lots of places to find, some even there in real life. Just download the plane layouts and have fun.
Perhaps they have to do it to win a competition or bet. So to add fun they need video proof as they do it, so always having to reposition to get into lens range. Could be for that tv show where the contestants always get naked to win the money or prize. Don't get it here but it came up on google search one day. Perhaps they have camera crew follow them, so staying inconspicuous is impossible, until hostess gets talked into helping for chance to be included in the show.
This could be fun, have to think about it for my stories. It may tie in with another idea on the back burner.
 
Back
Top