If he won't pay attention maybe you all will ;)

Sad that some people do NOT know how good they have it...you are spectacularly beautiful!

I know exactly where MY hands would be...and holding some cold piece of gaming plastic is NOT it! There is a time and place for everything...and YOU are the place and one should make the time!

Just saying...
:)

Sad that some people do NOT know how good they have it...you are spectacularly beautiful!

I know exactly where MY hands would be...and holding some cold piece of gaming plastic is NOT it! There is a time and place for everything...and YOU are the place and one should make the time!

Just saying...

Thank you so much. Just wish he felt the same way

Just saying...

I agree with him, I am a gamer but the moment that my wife was even seeming to be in the mood then game was cut off and she was my attention

That is truly lame and I am sorry to hear/read it. I really don't understand that as a man.

Mrs. SnR just thanked me yesterday for not being "that kind of guy".

Last edited:
I enjoy being shoes of to

By you. You definitely have my attention and your tits are amazing. Oh how I'd love to give them special attention!

We used to have sex several times a week, if not daily. Now I'm lucky it's once a week. I need so much more!

We used to have sex several times a week, if not daily. Now I'm lucky it's once a week. I need so much more!

Come to....a fuck it I'm sounding like a broken record. I can't fathom not jumping your gorgeous bones at every opportunity.

Back