Lucifer and Temptations ~ Closed for Aussie_Wolf

Lucifer's smile got wider as she named her terms. Catch her and she was his to do with as he pleased. Well how could he not play her game now?

He waded in after her, following her easily, but allowing her to lead him where she would.

He had no problems moving through the water or with his footing in the sand. In fact he was hardly sinking into the sand at all as he powered after her.

He watched as she tried to place a few rocks between them and he slowed to allow her to and then climbed up to sit on top of one to look down at her. No mere human could have done it in the time it took him and he smiled as he saw her hide behind it, looking first to one side, then the other, trying to see from which way he would come.

Silently he moved headfirst down the rock until he was right above her then gave a quick "Boo," startling her. He laughed as he flipped into the water beside her and lightly tapped her on the shoulder.

"Well I do believe that counts as me catching you, or do you want me to actually catch you my dear?" he chuckled.
 
Krystal had a feeling he was toying with her, especially when he suddenly disappeared and she couldn't find where he was coming from. Either than the rock provided better coverage than she expected, though that was highly doubtful. It was still too early in the morning to see shadows so to see him from above wasn't something she would catch.

When he did pop up out of no where, she 'eeped' and spun around with her back against the rock. She was too shocked to really question how he got up there, though she did laugh after the scare calmed down some.

"Originally the plan was for an actual 'catch', but seeing how you have me trapped here.. yes, this would count."

She did consider the attempt to run past him, yet she knew there would be no way she'd make it far since all he had to do was grab her. She also considered calling him a cheater, although she didn't set any rules and she had no idea how he cheated. Instead, she leaned up against the rock acting all innocent and like a trapped animal.

"So what is the price that I must pay?"
 
Smiling the original devilish smile, he walked slowly over to her and placed a hand either side of her head, effectively trapping her against the rock as he moved until his body was almost touching hers.

Looking down at her face he couldn't help getting a small thrill running through his body at the sight of her. What was it about her that was so thrilling to him? Why was he so interested in her? Well he was going to have his questions answered now.

"I think I am going to have you pay a steep price, my little gem," he began as he moved one hand off the rock and gently traced a finger down her cheek and chin.

"However I think you might enjoy it and be willing to pay it at the same time. I am going to fulfill your desire. For one month you are going to be mine," he told her moving his face even closer to hers and staring intently into her eyes. "You can go to work, or school like normal, but as soon as that is finished you will either come to my place or go home as I tell you where I will be waiting and from there you will be under my total dominance. Your only thought will be to please me and to do as I say. In return I agree to do you no harm, but to maybe push your boundaries a little," he said mischievously.

His finger lifted her chin up and his lips almost brushed hers before backing away. "Well shall we seal our deal with a kiss, or would you like to back out now? Once you have agreed there is no going back."
 
Her heart pounded so painfully hard that she could swear she would explode any moment as he closed the gap between them. The price was a steep one, much steeper than she truly expected, she figured he would want at least one night. But a whole month? A month doing those things with someone she barely met? Hell, she wasn't even certain if she could go through it with one night if that is what he wanted.

She would be lying to herself if she denied this is what she wanted, he made her want him on a level she's never wanted before. Something about his scent that just made her crave to be close to him, the voice that poured from his lips was more seductive than any voice she's ever heard before. More than anything she wanted to kiss him, to seal the deal and just give into it all. Somehow, somewhere in the depths of her core, she held back for a moment longer, concern mixing with the lust filling her eyes.

"One more question, then you better kiss me.... If I do not like something you are doing, may I have a say to stop it? I will not back out, since this is the price you request. But, this will also be my first time doing this, I do not know what I like and do not like. I would like the ability to stop if something goes to far for me... Deal?"

A mixture of fear and excitement raced through her, scolding herself on one end, while another end needed this, needed to take the risk and jump off that ledge. Why it was with him is beyond any answer she could come up with and she hoped that this wouldn't end badly. Though, something about him told her she can trust him, another thing to pile on the list she couldn't explain.
 
Lucifer paused and stroked her chin with his finger, running it from her ear to just above the swell of her breasts. "I think that is a reasonable request, although I will stipulate that you must at least discuss it with me first and give me your reasons why you think you can't handle it. If I deem them worthy then we shall stop, however if you have no good reasons, you will at least try it," he grinned.

Then leaning forward he kissed her. It was not a spectacular kiss, there were no fireworks, there was no sudden burst of flame or smell of brimstone, but it was a good kiss. It was the sort of kiss that started slow, built up in intensity and ended leaving you wanting so much more.

Backing away he held out his hand to her and nodded towards the beach. "Care to join me in drying out. Sunrise will be in 27 minutes and believe me, they are spectacular here. Besides I think we have a few details to iron out. Like when we should start our arrangement and what your address is. You already know where I live," he smiled, "And what I do. I am going to need your details though," he told her smiling his devilish smile.
 
Krystal didn't want the kiss to end, it may not have been the soul searing kiss she half expected, though it leave her breathless. She whimpered softly as he pulled away and at first, didn't want to open her eyes, fearing that he would be gone. Then his voice broke the little trance she fell into, slowly she looked to see his offered hand and smiled taking his hand.

"I live on the outskirts of the city and own my own business. Kind of took things over for a family member that passed a few years ago. Technically, we can start anytime and I could take the whole month off if timing was a little better."

She sighed as they walked, almost regretting the fact that she left to have fun tonight. But, then she was glad that it happened as well, otherwise she wouldn't have met him. It take her a moment to think of what he meant by already knowing where he lived and worked, though she didn't want to believe it. The more she thought about it, the way the waitress responded to him earlier did make it seem as if he was the boss of the place.

"In reality, I shouldn't even be out tonight but I figure it's my b-day, I might as well enjoy it while I can. I never really treat myself often, my work consumes me. When we are done here, I should return home to check on everything."

She blushed while her own imagination played with her, trying to imagine the things he will do to her. The things were limited though as she honestly didn't know that much about the sexual world, one thing she kept away from until now.

"You are of course welcome to go with me. I'm sure you can learn a lot from looking around versus me talking about it all. I can always have someone get my car later, just tell em I was too drunk or something."
 
He smiled at her as he led her back to the beach and sat her down beside him. He drew her in beside him and didn't say anything as he draped his arm over her shoulder and pulled her in tight to his side. Thinking about what she had just told him he started to get an idea of what the young woman's life was like. It sounded like she was a workaholic that had no time for herself. Well he planned to change all that.

For the next half hour he just sat and held her as they watched the sun rise, changing the landscape around them. He still could not get over how Beautiful the place looked. Once again he was glad he had decided to take this break.

Finally he stood up and offered his hand to Krystal and pulled her up. "Well then, shall we head off to your place then. I will need to see where I am going to be spending a lot of my time for the next month and see exactly what sorts of things I have to work with. Don't worry about your car. I will have one of my employees bring it back for you so we can spend this first day getting to know each other."

He leaned down and kissed her softly again and began walking back to his car hand in hand with her.
 
This is the longest she has sat in one spot in silence.... and with someone else.... She truly didn't know what to do with herself and her hands did fidget because of it. Other than that, Krystal did take in the beauty and the moment of it all. Most importantly, taking in every detail she could of Lucifer. She especially loved the idea that his scent is on her shirt and almost didn't want to wash it ever again.

He still remained a mystery to her and she was certain if she asked, he would answer. Though, the time for questions had ended for now and it has been a very long night for her. Expecting that today will be even longer without any sleep. In fact she had almost fallen asleep before he moved to stand up.

"It is about half an hour from here."

She gave him the directions on their way back to the car, telling things to look for.

"I do have a place in the city itself, but I never like it there so I rent it out. It is available right now so I can close the offer, if it'll be easier than this place."

Krystal didn't want to go into details as to why she didn't like the city house. But she was fairly sure he would like where they were going better anyway. Once on the road, she did her best to stay awake, looking out over the ocean view before it disappeared. About ten minutes later she was curled up in the seat sleeping.

~~~~~

With the directions she gave, the first thing he would come to is a well maintained private dirt road that went between two groves on either side. When it cleared out he would find a huge ranch and the further in he drove, some horses that were in the bigger field chased after the car until their fence ended. On the other side of the field he would be able see the back side of the house.
 
Lucifer started to follow Krystal's directions and chatted with her a little, but realized after a little while she had fallen asleep. He smiled and made a phone call and arranged to have her car stored in the safe underground garage at Lux until he wanted it moved to her place.

Then he sat back and enjoyed the scenery as he drove.

It took a little while until he came to the road she had described and he turned up it. He was impressed with the place and as he drove up the winding road and finally got his first look at the place he was even more so. Who knew his little gem had been hiding this sort of secret. Ashe got closer a few horses ran up to the fence to investigate then shied away. Smiling He looked at them and they settled down. Animals were far more perceptive than humans but in truth he was what he was and they could also sense that.

Finally he pulled into the parking area of the house and stopped the car. Getting out he left Krystal in the car for a moment while he looked around. The place was beautiful but in another sense also had a lot of potential. It was secluded and very private, it had multiple areas to explore and play in and he could really let his imagination run wild here.

Walking back to the car he gently shook Krystal awake. "Wake up little one. Your home. How about inviting me in and giving me the grand tour. Perhaps I will even cook you breakfast if you ask me nicely," he smiled at her.
 
Krystal didn't really want to wake up as she was comfortable right where she is. On the other hand, one of the horses were being noisy and pranced for her attention, also, it was just too bright out now. Sleep wasn't in the cards at this time as she woke up to see Lucifer smiling and reluctantly got out of the car.

"I didn't mean to fall asleep like that, I don't normally pull all nighters like that."

She laughed softly and stretched while walking over towards the noisy black and white Gypsy Vanner. He made it very clear that he didn't like Lucifer at all as he approached Krystal, though she didn't react the behavior other than to calm him down.

"This is Silvanus. I would say he is harmless, the reality is, he is extremely protective of me. He would get between us if given the chance, it can be amusing at times, something that can't be tamed though. Has a strong hatred towards men and to think he used to belong to my father."

A slightly lost, thoughtful flashed in her eyes as she patted the horse for a moment, kissing its nose. When she proceeded to walk away, he threw a fit and started pacing the fence watching her walk towards the house.

"Before I give you the grand tour of the place, I think I need to freshen up a little. A shower might actually wake me up some. Feel free to amuse yourself and snoop around."

Krystal did have a light blush coloring her cheeks thinking about taking a shower with him here. There isn't anything here to stop him from walking in on her, no matter what though, she did need to wake up more and change clothes.

Turning around to face him, she smiled with an idea to his suggestion of breakfast and instead of asking, she went in another direction with it. She figured now is as good of a time as any to start letting him have his fun. Of course she wanted to start slow and work up towards the more demanding things later.

"As far as breakfast is concerned. The way I see it, I have been in your care since we left your place, it is up to you if you choose to cook or not. If I recall correctly, you mentioned something about me having no say in certain things. Perhaps choosing an outfit for me to wear as well."

She frowned slightly and looked at what she is wearing now, realizing this is one of the few nicer outfits she had. There some summer dresses, but nothing too overly revealing or what she would consider sexy. She never really had a need for showing off or pleasing someone else with how she looks.

"Though, I should warn you. I'm afraid I don't have much that is all that sexy or showy."
 
Ahh so she was willing to start playing already was she, he smiled slightly. Well let's see just how ready she was. He would ease her into it but he would still want to get her used to the things he could still ask of her.

"Don't worry about that. We can always update your wardrobe later. For now I am sure I can find you something to wear. You just go ahead and have your shower and I will put what I want you to wear on your bed. When you are dressed come down and meet me in the kitchen."

Lucifer followed her to her room and while she then went off to the shower he glanced around. It was a nice enough room. Very neat and tidy like he had expected. He searched her drawers and cupboards and as she had told him, her clothes were strictly functional. Sighing he shook his head. He had his work cut out for him with this one.

Selecting a pair of black heels and a string of pearls he placed them on the bed and left. He wondered if she would be puzzled when she saw them or what she would think.

He made his way to the kitchen and after looking in the pantry and fridge began to make them both omelettes, toast and coffee. It was simple food but after a big night out it would be good to have something in their stomachs.
 
The shower felt too good to leave and so she took her time to enjoy it, also give him time to snoop through her things. Which, oddly enough aroused her in a strange sort of way, also had her heart pounding like it did before at the beach. She really didn't have anything to hide since she lived a simple life, there weren't even any tv's in the house. One room made into an office with a computer, beyond that the place told him that she didn't expose much of herself.

In the hallway that they walked through had pictures of her parents and her, though they were of her younger years, nothing recent. Krystal silently questioned what he really thought of her now, realizing that she is one of those types that likes to hide, even in her own home. Then to have him go through her things as if it was nothing really brought out the nerves, wondering if he'd still be interested in her.

Eventually she got out the shower and looked to see what he placed on the bed, she quite literally froze. Even her heart had stopped and skipped a few beats at what she saw. It wasn't at all what she expected and she glanced around hoping that maybe it's a joke and the actual clothes were somewhere else. No such luck. Reluctantly she put on the heels and the necklace, reminding herself that there were no questions asked. Thankfully she shaved while in the shower, though the chills that kissed her didn't help much.

Slowly she crept down the stairs towards the kitchen, however she hid behind the wall and peeked around the corner. All the while holding her hands over her breasts to hide more of herself.

"I take it my clothes were that bad? Either that you didn't find them at all...."

Her face bright red with embarrassment and it reach the top of her chest as she did everything possible to keep hidden behind the wall. It took every bit of effort and nerve she had to not run back to her room and actually get dressed, the struggle showed clearly in her eyes. The least she should have done was wear the towel or a robe, anything until she confirmed this is what he wanted.
 
Lucifer hid his smile as he continued cooking as if nothing was amiss. He barely glanced at her as she tried to hide behind behind the wall. "Please come and sit down, Breakfast is almost ready," he told he gesturing towards the table.

As he started plating up he began to indulge in idle chat. "Yes I had a look through your clothes and you are a very practical woman. All your clothes are for work purposes either for here on the ranch or for actual work. there is nothing anywhere in that whole room that actually tells me about the real you. Oh maybe a few pieces of jewellery and some of the footwear, but the rest is camouflage."

He brought the plates of food, cutlery and cups of coffee to the table, placing one set in front of her and one on the opposite side and sat down. Finally looking fully at her he smiled at what he saw.

"So for now, until you can comfortably show me the true you, this is how you are going to be around me. After all this is who you are and you must first come to love yourself before we can decide just who that person should be, do we not," he smiled. "Quite frankly I see nothing for you to be ashamed about. You are a very beautiful young lady."

Lucifer sipped his coffee and smiled over the rim at her. Then ate a bit of his omelette. "Try it. I hope you like it," he said gesturing to hers.
 
As she listened to him, her face went pale with his request and while he sat at the table, she backed up a few feet to hide in the coat closet. Though she hadn't closed it all the way, leaving a crack open so they can at least talk, hopefully talk him out of this idea.

"I.... I can't do this.... This is too fast...."

He can hear her looking through the coats, most likely trying to find something long enough to cover herself in.

"What you see is what you get.... there is no 'true' me to see, this is it. Besides, I can't just go walking around naked.. That's.... that's just... just insane..."

Some hangers fell to the floor and the door opened a little more which gave him a sneak peak of her bending over to pick them up. Though she quickly squeaked, turning around to close the door all the way this time, refusing to come out until she got some clothes on.

Secretly however, it did arouse her to some extent, walking what little she has in the nude in front of him did create a hidden excitement. Naturally she wouldn't admit to that and in her own way, making things difficult for him to see what he would do. Also, her gut did growl when smelling the food, though she did open the door a small crack to speak to him again.

"And for the record.... I don't drink coffee, it makes me sick, I keep it for guests. I have tea in the fridge for myself...."

Then she closed the door again, hiding in the dark wondering how she is going to get back to her room without him stopping her. None of the coats were nearly long enough to cover all of her, making them useless to cover up in.
 
Lucifer smiled as he watched her antics. He already knew she had been secretly happy about his choice of clothing for her. No one could keep secrets from him, and it seemed that while she may be resistant to his charms, he was still able to read her.

He also growled a little at the sneaky, quick peek he got of her naked rear view, before she quickly closed the door on him.Laughing he continued to casually eat his omelette.

"Well if you as me very nicely, I might make you a cup of tea. Of course I won't do so until you come out of there and sit down and have breakfast with me. That is of course if there is any left. I mean if you are just going to hide in there I see no reason my delicious food should go to waste."
 
Krystal remained in the closet for a couple more moments considering what he said, though she also knew if she hid in here much longer she won't get to eat. Very slowly the door cracked open and she watched him for a moment as he sat there calmly eating. The food on her plate called to her growling gut and she considered grabbing the first coat her hand found to cover up with. Though she sighed softly knowing deep down he'll just have her take it off considering this is what he wanted. Grumbling under her breath as to why she agreed to this in the first place, then again, she for some reason thought he would take it slower.

After a taking a deep breath, she stepped out of the closet with her hands uselessly trying to cover up as she came up to her chair. All the while she couldn't look up to face him as her own face was beet red and biting her lower lip.

"Would you be willing to make me some tea please?"

She asked quietly while keeping her eyes lowered to see what all was on her plate to eat.

"This looks delicious.... Thank you."

A small attempt was made to use the table to hide behind, sinking down into her chair some while one arm remained covering her breast. Slowly taking a bite with her free hand, though it trembled slightly giving away her nerves.

"It will be difficult to show you the rest of the ranch in heels... they don't like gravel too much. Do you expect me to go outside like this as well?"

Her attitude shifted towards a more shy and meek state as she tried to process being naked. This is seriously the first time she has allowed someone else to see her naked glory, especially while casually eating like it is nothing.
 
Last edited:
His smile widened as she finally made her way out of the closet and sat down at the table. He made no other acknowledgement of her presence though until she asked for tea.

"Of course I can make you a cup seeing as you asked so nicely and are now abiding by the rules."

He stood up and put the kettle on and rummaged in the fridge until he found the tea. He poured the coffee out and rinsed her cup out then looked at her.

"Why thank you, I hope it tastes as good as it looks then. By the way how do you like your tea?"

He watched as she tried to sink down in her chair and sighed. He was going to have to break her of this habit.

"Sit up in your chair and stop trying to cover yourself up. I am going to see everything anyway so you best get comfortable with it."

As the kettle boiled he made her tea and brought it over placing it in front of her and resumed his seat. Looking at her he smiled his small smile as if he knew something that she did not.

"Of course you are going outside naked. From now until I say otherwise you will remain naked, except when going to work, or in public. When you are with me or at home you are to be naked at all times unless I tell you otherwise."

He took another bite of his omelette and then casually sipped his coffee. "As for walking in your heels, well you will just have to take it slowly. It will give me more time to admire your body."
 
After telling him how to fix the tea, she sat in silence trying her hardest to keep from hiding which made eating nearly impossible. Her gut twisted in all kinds of directions as he spoke of how things are to be from now on. The excitement and thrill of the idea flooded her and she actually felt the wetness from between her legs. At the same time....

Krystal couldn't believe that she's actually made it this far and is sitting here in front of him almost as if it is the most natural thing to do. Constantly reminding herself that this is the deal, this is the promise she made to him as a payment. It wasn't easy for her to eat much or look up to meet his gaze. She did however stop trying to hide so much after he scolded her for it, it didn't make her any less fidgety though.

"What if I can't do this? I've never been nude in front of someone else, let alone be naked all the time like you request. I can barely do it now... all I want to do is run upstairs and get dressed..."

She only ate about half the food, maybe less while wrapping her head around the idea of constantly being this nude. Another shiver ran down her spine and chills broke out on her skin, forcing her nipples to harden for his viewing pleasure. It wasn't that cold in the house, indicating that its her nerves and self conscious of the situation.

"I.... I..."

Krystal wasn't to sure of what to say as she closed her eyes for a moment, doing what she can to regain some composure back. Without looking up or opening her eyes, she took a deep breath and told him what is scheduled for today. After all, he will have to know one way or another of what to expect with today at least.

"I have vets coming in around noon today. One of the mares is about to give birth, she's over due with a few issues... I will have to make a couple other phone calls before going outside. I do have some help in the mornings that can be dismissed. I also have one client that is looking buy one of the stallions. But that isn't until later this evening."
 
Lucifer looked at her, even with her eyes closed. He could tell how nervous she was, but he could also tell how excited she was as well.She just needed time to get used to the idea that being naked was nothing to be ashamed about.

"Krystal what is your major fear about being naked right at this moment. After all you have now been sitting here for a good ten minutes and I have pretty much seen everything there is to see of you, so it can't be that I can see you. You are not going to suddenly change into something else are you," he chuckled.

He listened as she listed out what her schedule was for the day and nodded to himself. He basically had her for the entire morning, but then they would have to deal with that Mare. Perhaps he could help. Animals were skittish around him as they could sense what he was, but he could also use that to his advantage. Just because he was the Devil, he was still an Angel and he could have a very calming influence, especially on animals.

"Very well, dismiss the help, make your phone calls and then we can begin our tour if you have finished your breakfast."
 
Krystal smirked when he asked if she would turn into something, silently wishing she could right about now. The rest of the question however, made her think a little more and it didn't feel like it's been ten minutes.

"I'm just not comfortable being this vulnerable. It is easier for people to judge me and it makes me nervous knowing that someone is watching me like this."

She managed to take a couple more bites before standing up, almost forgetting that she had heels on and had to find her footing. Although she can walk in the heels, it wasn't the smoothest walk that told him she rarely wore shoes like that.

"It's mostly that... I feel too vulnerable and have no idea what you think of me now or how you are judging me. I don't know if you are focusing on imperfections, or if you like what you see. At least you haven't ran out the door disgusted."

She spoke softly, lost in thought while pushing the chair back under the table and finished her tea before grabbing the dishes. Hesitating for a split second before moving close enough to take his dishes. She wasn't as nervous since she is forcing herself to push through this and having to get the day started.

"I'll save the rest of my omelet for later. It really was delicious."

Krystal finally managed to reach over and take his dishes as she thanked him for the breakfast.
 
Ahh so that was her problem, she worried about what other people thought about her too much. Well he certainly knew of ways to cure that. Normally it would be very easy, but this time it might be fun to do it the old fashioned way.

"You know Krystal, you really shouldn't worry so much about what other people think. If you are happy about the way you look it will actually show and will make you look better. Believe me you look good enough to begin with," he told her giving her an obvious look up and down. "Get comfortable in your own skin and you will be a knockout."

He watched as she took his dishes to the sink and knew it would take her awhile to actually believe his advice. Maybe if he had some way to prove it to her, or show her a confident woman.

"Well thank you for the compliment. Cooking is just one of my many talents. You pick things up when you have a few millennia to do so," he grinned.
 
That deep red flush came back as he looked her up and down, making it very clear that he did like what he saw. Though, she frowned slightly at he was saying as she turned towards the kitchen.

"Why do I have to flaunt my body in front of the world to prove that I am happy and proud of myself?"

She sighed while pouring out another cup of tea and started to rinse the dishes. More and more she couldn't understand the reasoning of flaunting herself around like a sex object. It wasn't like she's the prettiest girl out there in the world, but she wasn't all that ashamed of herself either.

"I don't normally care about what others say, then again, I don't go prancing around like a barbie doll yelling "Look at me" either."

Krystal remained in the kitchen to clean up little things, empty out the dishwasher, basically stalling for time unsure of how to feel about what she just said. It most likely came out a little harsher than she intended to, but she doesn't pretend to be anything she isn't.

"Is that the only thing men want? A bimbo who flaunts her stuff at everyone?"

She wasn't really all that upset, rather more confused by the concept of showing off her body and dressing up in nice things. When she was done in the kitchen, she walked to the back door behind him and stepped out on the patio. For a moment it appeared as though she forgotten that she was naked as she looked at the pool, soaking up some of the suns heat.

"I don't mean to sound upset over this. I just hope you don't expect me to become one of those bimo barbies. I am just not like that.... I don't even know to be like that."
 
Lucifer laughed at her as she voiced her complaint.

"Did I say I wanted you to become a bimbo barbie. I hate those women myself. They are normally the ones who are insecure in themselves. Why do you think most of them are half plastic," he smiled.

He looked at her as he walked around the pool and leaned on the fence,gazing out at her place. She followed suit and he gave a small grin. Already she was forgetting she was naked as her anger took over a little.

"Have you ever seen those women that just seemed to command your attention. They are not the most beautiful women in the room, nor are they dressed in the latest high fashion, but their is just something about them that draws you in and captures your attention. A certain beauty about them, and more often than ot they have a way of talking that captivates you. That is the sort of woman I want to turn you into."

e chuckled a little as he thought of something else. "Of course in private it may be a different story, but we can get to that later. Now perhaps you can point out a few of the places you would like to show me, before you make those calls," he suggested.
 
Krystal smiled with some relief of what he had in mind, even if she still didn't quite understand the why of it all. Taking a moment to think about the type of woman he just described, recalling a few times where she's met one or two. She finally glanced up at him with that teasing grin of hers.

"Since you are wanting to change me... I take it that means you don't like what you see?"

Sticking her tongue out childishly before turning her attention to the ranch as he asked where things were. Though, right when she was about to point towards an area, an alarm went off in the upstairs office.

"Great, not again..."

Krystal sighed and took a quick glance out into the fields and not seeing anything right off hand.

"I guess you will get to meet our trouble maker first... If there is a trickster God out there, he's taken the form of a horse. Which is why I call him Loki."

She laughed and though he didn't permit it, she took off the heels so she can walk easier and quicker. Taking his hand into hers, she led him upstairs into the office. As they went up the stairs, she walked in front of him and he can clearly see on her right hip was a small distinct birth mark. From his perspective, the overall shape would look similar to an angel wing. The scent of her arousal and a hint of wetness glistening from her inner thighs were just as noticeable.

On one computer were images of security cameras of all the stables and she zoomed into one of the stalls. Sure enough one of the stallions unlocked the door and went running free from the stable.

"So, here's a question for ya.... Do you wish for me to chase down a stallion in the nude as well?"

Laughing as she can assume the answer would be yes. She figured while she's up here she may as well check on the mare and see how she's doing. Luckily for now, she seemed to be resting, though it's clear she's been in a lot of stress.

"The help won't be here for another couple hours, which is why I need to call them before they get here. But I can just call them on the way."
 
Last edited:
Lucifer let her get away with taking her heels off for now. After all, matters of emergency did over rule play time.

As they walked up the stairs, he got a fascinating view of her tight ass, and her puffy lips between her legs. The smell of her arousal assaulted his nose and he inhaled it like a million dollar french perfume. He grinned as he saw the small rivulets of moisture making their ways down her inner thighs as well.

He almost missed the small mark on her right hip, but as he looked closer he saw that it was definitely a birthmark in the shape of an Angel wing. Chuckling to himself he looked up. So his Father had already marked her. No wonder he was drawn to her and his powers did not work on her.

It might be a coincidence of course, but he had long since given up trusting in those. No she had been put into his life. Whether it was for his benefit or hers was still to be determined.

He watched as the Stallion broke out of his stall and took off. He could relate to that feeling. Still he supposed it was not good to have him running around loose although if it were up to him he would leave the beast free.

When he saw the Mare though he was worried. She did not look good and although she was quiet now, it was obvious she was not doing well. Lucifer frowned. The vet would never make it in time. Without immediate action both the Mare and foal would die.

Despite what was said about him, he did not like to see things suffer. Well undeserving things. "Krystal please put some flat shoes on then follow me," he began as he moved towards the door. "Oh and yes you are to remain naked and no there is nothing wrong with the way you look, it is just your attitude we have to change," he said turning back to her and smiling before once more walking out the door and back down the stairs.
 
Back
Top