Pupil Becomes Pet (Closed for such_a_bad_man)

L

Ldy_Sea

Guest
buffalo-teachers-plastic-surgery.jpg
Mrs. Peters stood in front of her empty classroom. A shiver ran up her spine. Ever since her first day of teaching 10 years ago, she loved the first day of school. It was almost a sexual thrill for her.

She was happy to be in the new school, lead teacher for the new EGUS program. Pronounced Egg-Us it stood for Educating Gifted Underachieveing Students. The whole program was her brain child. Taking students with higher than average IQ's but poor grades and finding ways to get them to preform at the level they were capable of. Most of them were just lazy, some just hated being told what to do. Others just needed a firm hand to guide them. There were 4 teachers assigned to this program, each with only 10 students in their class.

She mentally reviewed the one student she knew she needed to focus on. He was the leader, if she got him to start caring about his grades teh rest would follow suit. SHe had some ideas but without knowing him there was no way to make a plan.

The bell rang and the noise in the school blossomed like an explosion as students filed in to their new classrooms calling out to friends they hadn't seen all summer.

The door to her room burst open and in walked Danny. He exuded an air of arrogance. He was the smartest student in the school, possibly the district. He only did enough work to stay on the swim team. Not a lick more. Mrs. Peters knew this was her first and possibly hardest challenge of her career.


Never one to shy from a challenge, she stood up a bit straighter and waited for the rest of her class to arrive.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Danny looked around sheepishly as he realized how hard he had blown through the door. The bell rang before he made it and he didn't want to be late, not today. Not on his first day with Mrs. Peters. He'd never had a class with her, but every guy in the school was drooling over her already. A lucky few guys on the team had managed to sneak pics of her while in class. Nothing too risque, just something to prove how hot their teacher was. Everything he'd heard was right as he stood panting in the doorway, having run the last few yards to the door. "Sorry," he said timidly and closed the door quietly behind him.

Walking to his usual spot in every classroom, he sat near the window and tried his best to not stare through it. He succeeded through the first 15 minutes of the class, but then his usual inclination kicked in and he was staring out the window at the clouds and blue sky behind them, mesmerized by their movements. Instantly, his mind filled with fractal equations to try and describe the outlines of the wispy cirrus clouds passing overhead. He was so deep in running the imaginary math in his head, he'd completely not noticed that the teacher was waiting on him to answer his name when she was calling roll.
 
Realizing Danny was already lost in hsi own little world, Mrs. Peters, knew that something would have to be done or the whole semester would be lost. Standing their looking at the tall slender athletes body, she could hear the rest of the class twittering in laughter. Realizing she was losing control, she decided to so something drastic.

Picking up her yard stick, she slammed it down on her desk hard, pupsefully aiming for the corner of her desk to break it and shock the class into silence. The resounding crack made when the yardstick met desk got the attention of everyone in the room. All eyes were on the broken piece that tumbled end over end across the classroom, landing at Dannys feet.

Everyone started and the broken piece lying on the floor for several seconds, then as one they all turned to look at Mrs. Peters. She quickly decided that she needed to keep her class guessing, so she put her drama minor to work and said in a sugary swwet southern accent "I know all y'all know how to behave in a lil ol classroom." She had a smile on her face and her whole body took on the persona of a nice sweet southern lady. "So let's not have any more actin' like roughnecks."

She met each pair of eyes giving each one her brightest smile, but those who were observant could see the steel in her gaze that said 'Don't fuck with me, you will lose.'

Keeping tha same southern accent she said "Now where were we? Oh my goodness yes, makin' sure that all you boys and girls are ready for some learnin'."

Dropping the accent, she continued in her normal voice "Daniel..."
 
Daniel spun his head toward the uncharacteristic sound of something breaking in a classroom. He had enough time to watch as the broken ruler tip tumbled through the air before landing and bouncing towards his feet. The honeyed words that tumbled from Mrs. Peters belied their intent; that much was obvious as Daniel looked back into her eyes.

His name on her lips was not as sexy and sensual as he had hoped they would sound. He had been caught retreating into his mind again; he had been talked to by every one of his teachers. He was hoping that he could make it through the first week before Mrs. Peters called him on it. It would have been a nice change of pace. It took a moment before he realized that every pair of eyes in the room was looking at him and his name still hang in the room like an echo.

"Yes, Mrs. Peters?" he croaked out to indicate that he had heard her and was waiting for the other shoe to drop.
 
"NIce to know you're here. Please pay attention in the future." she said gently mocking him causing the rest of the class to chuckle at him.

When she finished taking attendance, she sat on her desk and crossed her legs at her ankles. Letting them swing gently as she began to speak. She knew she would have to use every weapon in her war chest to be successful this semester. If that included using her body to keep their attention, so be it.

"Well ladies adn gentleman. You know this program was my brain child and it's the first program like it in the country. If it works, it could be a model for teh rest of the nation. IF it fails, then so do all of you. I know none of you want to fail. Right?"

Looking around the room at her twn students she took a deep breath seeing that they were all staring at her, well some were staring at her, others were leering at her legs, one was even staring at her feet in her 3" peektoe pumps. Making a mental note of teh foot fetishist, she contiued

"This year will be a bit different. It will be challenging but I'm going to let you choose what we learn. Think of me more as a facilitator instead of a teacher. I'm here to guide you, and help you. Not to tell you what to learn. There are some things I have to make sure you know, but I also have a lot of freedom in my cirriculum. So let's get started shall we?"

She jumps off her desk and walks directly to Dannys desk squatting down she picks up the piece of the ruler, which gives Danny a bit of an upskirt peek. HEer thighs are together so he couldn't see the prize at the top, but he did see a generous span of her thighs. She stayed in that position several seconds longer than needed, and when she stood up Danny realized she was watching him the whole time, and knew he was looking up her skirt.

Once she was standing she started to walk back to her desk, wiggling her ass just a bit more than she did naturally. "How about we all get to know each other. I haven't taught any of you before, and would like each of you to stand and introduce yourself and give the class a little information about yourself. Danny, you go first." She says over her shoulder seeing the young mans eyes firmly locked on her firm buttocks.
 
Danny didn't retreat into his mind again, at least not yet. He was transfixed by the lusciously curvy Mrs. Peters walking towards him. The pictures and stories he'd been exposed to weren't doing her justice as she squatted down to retrieve the tip of the ruler that lay on the floor. His eyes followed the fleshy V of her open blouse down over the swell of her tits to the curve of her hip. Flaring at what he saw, his eyes slid like a lover's hands along the slit on her thigh.

Then, he felt it. The feeling in the pit of your stomach when you feel someone's eyes on you. His eyes darted to Mrs. Peters' and saw that she was staring a hole right through his head. Immediately, his face flushed in embarrassment over being caught.

Still, his eyes couldn't leave her body. Her pendulous hips danced from side to side in a slow rhythm as she took her position at the head of the class. He snapped out of it as he heard her asking him to stand and introduce himself. It seemed an odd request; most everyone in this class were people he'd know for his whole time at this school. Everyone here should know each other. Even so, he stood slowly, angling his hips to try and hide his boner as he stood. Clasping his hands in front of his crotch, he spoke.

"Uh, as many of you know, I'm Danny Phillips. Swim team member and, uh... Senior?" He looked at Mrs. Peters, really unsure about what she was after with this introduction.
 
"I know most of the other students know you, some more intimetly then others..."She glances at one of the girls rumored to be dating him, "buit I kow little about any of you. So tell me about yourself."
 
Danny felt so silly as she spoke. He hadn't considered this wasn't an exercise to introduce the students to each other but to the teacher. It was the first class he'd had with Mrs. Peters; it should have been so obvious. He tried not to notice her looking at Janice. Yeah, he had been with her, but that was more out of mutual curiosity. There wasn't anything serious there. Did Mrs. Peters have a problem with that? he puzzled, trying to get a read on her. He dropped it for now as he started again.

"Oh, right. Well, I swim on a pretty good schedule. I love being in the water. Let's see... I'm originally from here. No real plans for post-graduation. I guess I'll try to go to State like everyone else. I don't know if I have the grades for any place else."

Such honesty draws a few stifled snickers from some of the others. He remained standing, feeling his body relax so he shoved his hands in his pockets and waited if that was good enough for Mrs. Peters.
 
"Thank you Danny. Who's next?", Several hands went up. All except the oone she wanted. "Janice how about you?"

The girl stood up shyly and without making wyw contact with anyone she ticked off a list of extracirricular activities she was involved with and sat down.

One by one the rest of the class stood up and introduced thamselves. The entire time Mrs. Peters hardly took her eyes off Danny. Her gfaze was intense, there was a physical force behind it.

Once the last student finished, there wasn't much class time left. As the bell rang Mrs. Peters called out "Since this is just teh first day, no homework tonight, but don't get used to that. You'll be dong a lot of wrok this semester.

That night at home Mrs. Peters, Upstanding Teacher, Member of the Church Choir, Volunteer with Big Brothers Big Sisters, and well known outspoken critic of pornography, sat down and wrote a piece of erotic fiction. Her latest piece was about a female teacher dominating one of her male students. It was her one and only creative outlet. Before falling asleep she masturbated to the thought of fulfilling her latest fantasy.

The next day she was standing in her classroom waiting for the students to arrive and give them their first assignment.
 
Danny was one of the first students to class on the second day of the semester. For some reason, he didn't ever want to leave Mrs. Peters waiting again. He saw Janice when she walked in and gave her a smile, but as usual, she looked at her books and chatted with her friends rather than talk with him again. Danny could only shake his head as he couldn't figure out what her problem was for the life of him.

To take his mind off of it, his gaze turned to the window again. It wasn't as cloudy today so his mind turned to contemplation on interstellar distance. Then, as he considered the space between stars and then between planets, he thought again of the reading he did into the possibility of folding space to allow for super-luminal speeds. It was when he was considering how that might look that the class started. He knew it had as, once again, Mrs. Peters was staring at him, waiting for him to say something, ANYTHING, in answer to something she had asked him.

"Uh... I apologize, Mrs. Peters, but I didn't catch that." Danny muttered, unsure if that was going to be good enough this time.
 
"Now that Danny has indicated he is present in class...", Mrs. Peters began as the class burst into laughter at his expense, "we can begin the lesson. Yesterday you all heard each other talking about themselves...at least those who paid attention. Since this is a creativw writing class, your assignment is to write a short story that includes each student of this class, and one fact about them that was mentioned yesterday. It must be at least 500 words and I prefer it typed. It's due at the begining of class tomorrow. Any questions."
 
Danny felt dread ripple up his back. He hadn't paid any attention to anyone else's introduction after his. It never occurred to him that it might be an assignment. His mind was too busy with other thoughts at the time. He was sure he was as white as a sheet as he scanned the room for any indication that he wasn't alone in his fear over this assignment, but didn't find it in any of his classmates.

He looked at Mrs. Peters, curious if she could read his face as he scrambled to remember something about what anyone else had said yesterday. He could feel panic grip his brain as he realized that he barely remembered what he had for lunch yesterday. Swallowing hard, he stared down at the notebook in front of him as he tried to put together an outline. He didn't dare ask Mrs. Peters a question for fear that he might let on how screwed he was already over this assignment.
 
When no one raised their hand with a question, and more than half of the students faces blanched with fear, she chuckled to herself. "Of course you all have known each other for years so if you've forgot something about a classmate, you should be able to dig up some kind of personal detail about them to use. Just nothing embaressing or that should be kept private. The story can be in amy genre from Action/Adventure to Zombie Romance. This is creative writing be creative. I don't want 10 papers all set in Lawerence Flynt High School, with the usual teen drama played out. Now are there any questions?"
 
As Danny was putting pen to paper, Mrs. Peters had continued. Her further explanation hit in the wrong way. He did finally raise his hand.

"Mrs. Peters? Doesn't that seem a bit contrived? Also, how are we supposed to weave in 10 characters into a 500 words short story?" Danny's forehead was creased in thought as he tried to understand more deeply.
 
She smiles looking around the room. "At least 500 words. It can be as long or short as you want to make it. By short story, I mean I don't want a novel. Just a story with a begining middle and end, with some kind of conflict and resolution. Make sure there is a climax and conclusion. To be fair that is a lot of work for just one day, so do your best and write as much as you can, and if you can't get it finished just outline where the story will go."

She stands up and takes a stack of papers out of her briefcase. "I give this assignment every year, and I also write my own story about you. This is the one I wrote last year about that class. It's a Science Fiction adventure set in the Universe created by one of my favorite authors Spider Robinson. If you're familiar with Callahans Place then you'll recognize the story, if not I'm envious since you still have that ahead of you."

She stops speaking and looks around the room. "Danny come up here please." She asks smiling at him.
 
Danny didn't quite buy her explanation. He was still a little put out by the fact that he was expected to write about everyone in class somehow. He was already working on his outline again when Mrs. Peters asked him to come up front. Judging by how the first two days had gone, he already felt like he was going to be Mrs. Peters' favorite target all semester. He was just going to have to settle in and deal with it for now.

He got up and walked up to Mrs. Peters. As he got to the front, she must have gotten the idea of how much taller he was than her. All his clothes hung loosely as his swimming had carved his body into a lean torpedo meant for slicing through water. He stood and waited silently to see why she asked him to step to the front.
 
Sitting on the edge of her desk again she watched as he approached her desk. Uncouciously she licked her lips, like a cat watching it's prey waiting for just the right moment to strike.

As Danny stood before her, she made it a point to look him over from head to toe spending a bit longer on his crotch then his other body parts. Finally meeting his gaze she smiled at him, and handed him the stack of papers. "Please pass these out to everyone Danny." as she crosses her legs at the knee and wraps her hands arond her knee waiting for him to move.
 
Danny looked for the papers and retrieved them only to see Mrs. Peters eyes on his crotch for the briefest of moments. He wasn't sure how long she had looked but she did look. He shook his head, not thinking it could possibly have been on purpose. He found his eyes taking her in as well when she crossed her lean legs under her ubiquitous skirt. Swallowing hard, he saw a flash of her creamy inner thigh before turning and starting to hand out the papers to the others in the class. Once again, Janice didn't look at him, rather her friend again as she whispered something.

Having done as Mrs. Peters asked, he returned to his seat and scanned this story of his teacher's creation.
 
As Danny handed out the papers, she watched him walk around saying nothing. As he sat down, she said "I will be in this room after school if anyone would like help or advice. NOw start to work on your stories, and I'll work on mine."

She hopped off her desk and walked around it, sitting down and stretching out her long lean supple legs so they extended out past the end of her desk for anyone to see that looked. She began typing away on her computer.

The class was mostly silent, just the ocassional murmur between students was heard. Mrs. Peters sat there ignoring the students banging away on her keyboard. No one believed she could write so fast or concentrate so deeply. Little did they know she writes 5,000 words a day minimum, and it was easy for her to create a story.
 
Danny looked up and saw Mrs. Peters slide her legs out from behind her desk as she typed. Licking his lips, he watched as the sheen of the fluorescent bulbs made her legs shine. She must rub those long pipes with lotion every night, he reasoned. His mind filled with images of her in an ill-fitting robe that hung open as she worked her legs to a glowing color in the ambiance of her boudoir. He was so lost in his day dream, he didn't realize he had burned the whole period in lustful imagining until he heard the bell clanging away.

Danny collected his things and frowned at his nearly bare outline he had constructed. He had been so lost in his mind that he was still gathering his things when everyone else was out the door. Sighing softly, he tried to keep his head down and walk by Mrs. Peters desk before she said anything more to him. If he could only get to his next class without being singled out once more...
 
The bell ending class rang derailing Mrs. Peters train of thought. She tried to get back into the story but the muse had fled. There was nothing left. Taking a deep breath to release her annoyance she looked up and saw the class was all gone except for Danny who was just finishiing gathering his things. She watched him as he troed to slink out of the classroom.

"Hows your story coming Danny?" She asked just before he had made his escape.
 
Danny stopped just a few feet from the door, dropping his head as he realized he'd been caught. He turned back and put on his best student face and nodded excitedly. "Coming along. My outline is progressing and I think I have the first act pretty well laid out for all the parties involved. I just need to find a way to work everyone in class into the story." Danny added the last sentence on purpose, reiterating how stupid it seemed to have everyone in class involved in the story. 'Brevity is the soul of wit,' as Shakespeare wrote and Danny was of a mind to keep his story tight. Ten characters was more than he needed.

He shifted as he stood, waiting for her to just say he could go. He didn't care about anything else; he'd done his time in Mrs. Peters class like his counselor said he should.
 
She smiles at him seeing right through his bluff. "If you need help I'll be here this afternoon. She says winking at him. "I really hope you cum" she emphasizes the last word.
 
Danny's brow furrowed as he heard Mrs. Peters suggestion. Even her word choice permeated the space between them as Danny tried to read if she meant the double entendre or not. Still, he was getting more and more late for his next class as he stood there.

"I'll swing by if I have time before practice." Danny offered as he turned for the door. "Later, Mrs. Peters."

He left and didn't sleep-walk through his classes for the rest of the day. He had a reason to focus. It wasn't the classes he found himself in. It was his story. He'd gone beyond the outline; he was flying across pages with little or no effort. It was so effortless as his ideas poured out on the page as the day went by. The last class of the day came to a close and Danny was heading for the swim locker room when he realized he was passing Mrs. Peters office. He frowned as he thought of stopping, staring at the door.

He pulled his notebook out and knocked on the door. He chewed his lip in thought over whether he should walk away or not. He was about to turn away as the door opened. 'Too late now,' he thought to himself.
 
Mrs. Peters had worn a suit to school that day but it was hot in her office so she removed the jacket, leaving only the form fitting skirt, and the milky white translucent blouse with the flesh colored bra underneath.

She was finishing rewriting her story after a few plot twists had lead her into a tale that was extremely erotic, but highly inappropriate to share with her students. The fantasy did make her a bit wet, and her nipples were standing up.

The knock on her door came at a very bad time. She was just writing a sentence that she was extremely proud of, when the banging drove it from her head. Sighing in annoyance, and forgetting about her blouse, she stood up and threw open her door expecting to see some students fucking off. She took in a deep breath to scold whoever it was when she saw Danny standing there, his eyes wide open in shock as he came eye to breast with her.

Trying to be non chalant when she realized he could see her bra and her nipples poking out, she didn't want to call attention to it so she stood there waiting for Danny to speak.
 
Back
Top