Dragon Ball: Forgotten Generations (OOC)

The tournament hasn't started yet, so feel free to put up what your guys (or gals) have been up to. After that happens I'll get a few response posts up to draw everyone into the tournament.

You don't even have to start in the city I mentioned in my introduction.

:rose:
 
Okay animal fighter. Didn't want to go with anything too big for a full on strength fighter so I went with one that had been seen in a DBZ tournament before but he will just be a little better this time.

tumblr_msgvryS7tD1r3ifxzo1_500.gif


Name:
Cheetu
Age:23
Height:6'3"
Hair:Purple
Eyes:Green

Race: Humanoid Animal

Appearance: Cheetu is a mix of human and cheetah DNA. He stands upright and has well muscled legs and arms but like those of a runner not a body builder. He has white fur with black markings on his chest and shoulders that is the same on his back, and on his upper thighs to his waist. He normally wears a loincloth his favorite being a blue color. The rest of his body is covered in short yellow/fawn fur. His nails are also longer and pointier than a humans as are his teeth being more fang like.

Personality: Cheetu is a fun loving guy who is looking for a challenge. He has already been dubbed the 'Speed King' because of his blinding fast attacks and his speed. He is a happy go lucky guy who is always looking to learn new ways of using his speed. However he is not a fighter to be taken lightly as if he finds someone worthy he changes and fights to his full potential.

Bio: Cheetu is from the race's of Humanoid animals of Earth. He grew up on the plains and loved to run as most cheetah's do, but he excelled at it becoming the fastest in his village by far. He then went on to become the Plains champion then the world champion at the tender age of twelve. Looking for something new to do he took up fighting, learning the way of his people then other animal tribes before journeying through human cities picking up bits and pieces here and there.
He has never fought in a tournament before but has fought many times unofficially, (that is how he picked up a lot of his knowledge) and thinks it would be fun to enter.
 
Has anyone given any thought to who might voice their character if this actually were an animated Dragonball series?

(Probably it's silly, but it helps me sound out the character in my head.)

I'm thinking Amy Acker for Flute. She has the perfect range between sweetness and light and stone-cold deranged bad-ass.
 
Oh my God, she was Huntress.

Of course she was.

That character was mouthwatering, and I never knew what set me off about her more than the other heroes and heroines on that show.

...maybe I subconsciously knew she was Amy?

Huh.
 
:: startled, strangled noises ::

...uh.

I was not expecting that.

And now I have fingerprints all over my monitor.
 
Derek Stephen Prince (I had to look up his name) he's the guy who voiced the Digimon Emperor and Uryu from Bleach. He always sounds so terribly arrogant and often bored with the entire situation.
 
Derek Stephen Prince (I had to look up his name) he's the guy who voiced the Digimon Emperor and Uryu from Bleach. He always sounds so terribly arrogant and often bored with the entire situation.

Cool!

I'll look him up!
 
I apologize if my post comes off as tasteless or ill-timed given the events of yesterday.

I'd been planning a similar scenario for days and hadn't had a chance to write it 'till today.

Also it gave me a bit of much-needed catharsis to have a girl with a French name kick a hostage-taking gunman in the head.

I hope you'll all understand that.
 
I am thinking Will Friedle. He can get the right type of mix between youthful energy and focus that I think of when imagining my characters voice.
 
I kind of hear his performance from "Batman: The Brave and The Bold," as Jaime Reyes?

Not so focused as Terry McGinnis or Bumblebee as yet, but getting there.

Am I on track?
 
Oh, I'm not sensitive to current events so it makes no difference to me that your choice of scenes mirrored actual events somewhat.

I kind of hear his performance from "Batman: The Brave and The Bold," as Jaime Reyes?

Not so focused as Terry McGinnis or Bumblebee as yet, but getting there.

Am I on track?

Bumblebee? I'm familiar with his Terry, I actually barely believe that Terry and Ron Stoppable are the same guy. Unlike Ron Stoppable and Blue Beatle who are definitely the same guy.
 
Friedle voices Bumblebee right at the end of Transformers Prime.

Ron's sillier than Jaime, but he has his competent side.

Terry was such a bad-ass.

Deadpool, on the other hand...
 
yes if you hear him as Star Lord you can still hear a little of Ron in his voice when he whines.

But his Kid Flash from Teen Titans Go is hilarious
 
Back
Top