Favorite nipple torture/self torture

radepor

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Posts
694
What's your favorite form of nipple torture or self torture? I'll start.

One I'm doing at the moment is to tie my nipples to my cock. First, I tie two short pieces of twine around the the head of my cock just behind the glans. My cock is limp and hanging downward over my balls.

Then I route both pieces of twine between my legs and between my butt cheeks then up around the sides of my chest to my nipples. I make a few loops around my nipples and tie the twine securely leaving almost no slack so the twine is tugging firmly on both my nipples and the head of my cock.

To get the fun started, I usually turn on a video to stimulate an erection. Right now, my cock is trying to stand at attention but can't and the tension of the twine has caused both my nipples and the head of my cock to turn purple.

I don't do it long enough to cut off the blood supply to the point of doing damage but I do leave the twine in place for some time.
 
My favorite thing right now is those slacks hangers that have the little grippers-the kind you use to hang your trousers by the hem? They have plastic clamps on them, and the hanger I use has these fantastic, sharp little plastic teeth. I clamp it to my nipples. Then I can hang it someplace if I like.

I am also a big fan if using my round hairbrush as a dildo. Am I weird?
 
I love pinching and pulling my nipples...

the harder the better.
I have very big nipples so it's hard to find the right kind of clamp to stay on when they're pulled.
My Master found one set for me that works great...then I wrap the chain through my collar and everytime I lift my head up (not bowing to my Master) my nipples get pulled up by the clamps....such a great feeling!
I have been wanting to get one or both pierced...does anyone know if I'd be able to torture my nipples as much...or would the piercings get in the way?
 
Piercings would probably get in the way, but...

Piercings could provide a different sensation. However, you'd have to be careful not to rip the piercings out. I've done it; wouldn't recommend it.

the harder the better.
I have very big nipples so it's hard to find the right kind of clamp to stay on when they're pulled.
My Master found one set for me that works great...then I wrap the chain through my collar and everytime I lift my head up (not bowing to my Master) my nipples get pulled up by the clamps....such a great feeling!
I have been wanting to get one or both pierced...does anyone know if I'd be able to torture my nipples as much...or would the piercings get in the way?
 
Gripper hangesr eh? Sounds good

Never thought about using those even tho I have several; I'll have to try them. Personally, I like the feel of the real, old-time wooden clothes pins with stiff springs assisted by modern nipple clamps with thumbscrews that tighten down. on the clothes pin.

My favorite thing right now is those slacks hangers that have the little grippers-the kind you use to hang your trousers by the hem? They have plastic clamps on them, and the hanger I use has these fantastic, sharp little plastic teeth. I clamp it to my nipples. Then I can hang it someplace if I like.

I am also a big fan if using my round hairbrush as a dildo. Am I weird?
 
Alternatives

Ever consider heat/fire?

Hot, dripping candle wax over the nipples can provide a unique feeling.

For the right type of personality, the lit end of a cigarette applied directly to the nipple is like an electric jolt.

DO NOT exceed a few milliseconds. Do not allow anyone else to exceed it either. Fire not only destroys tissue, which grows back somewhat; it also destroys nerves.

the harder the better.
I have very big nipples so it's hard to find the right kind of clamp to stay on when they're pulled.
My Master found one set for me that works great...then I wrap the chain through my collar and everytime I lift my head up (not bowing to my Master) my nipples get pulled up by the clamps....such a great feeling!
I have been wanting to get one or both pierced...does anyone know if I'd be able to torture my nipples as much...or would the piercings get in the way?
 
clothes pegs. the extra-strong sort designed for windy laundry days. They have hard rubber tips (no slipping) but a hell of a bite.

If I'm with someone, then depending on the time of the month I can tolerate clover clamps for a few seconds.... but my favourte, most intimate thing has to be his teeth.

Edited to add - the man I see likes to have his nipples hurt. I have had a lot of fun putting the clover clamps on him ("upside down" so the chain-end of each clamp is at the top), putting the chain in his mouth, and waiting til his head goes back as he cums, thus tightening the chain and making the clamps clamp harder.
 
Last edited:
suit hangers

My favorite is a coat hanger with a pant wire. It's like chopsticks - one above the nipples, one below. Extreme pressure is required to close the pant wire onto the coat hanger, and the nipples can't "escape". Mine are pierced, so the piercing helps to secure the clamp. Even more pressure when you put either of the nipples toward the fulcrum. For even more exquisite pain, use two hangers - one closer to the chest than the other. (Due to her breasts, my wife can even take 3 hangers at a time.)

Of course, the hook(s) can be used to attach / stretch the nipples relentlessly toward furniture, door casing, whatever.

Devious...
 
P.S. No need to remind that my wife finds the nipple thing entirely erotic. The more we torture, the more intensity we can endure. After lots of foreplay, she is ready to dig her nails into my nipples and pull *hard* - makes everything more intense. Not in my wildest dreams... best sex of my life!
 
What's your favorite form of nipple torture or self torture? I'll start.

One I'm doing at the moment is to tie my nipples to my cock.

I do something similar (but without the cock, of course). I use wooden clothespins with rubber bands that I can slide up and down the jaws to increase or decrease pressure. The two clothespins are connected with string long enough to loop around my big toe as I lie supine. (The string actually passes through a steel ring, and it's the ring that goes on my toe, so the pull on my tits is equalized.) I extend my leg to pull on the clothespins, lifting my breasts. I start with light pressure and gradually increase the clamping force in proportion to my arousal.

For me it's the lifting, even more than the pressure, that gets me off. I find that the very sight of my boobs being pulled upward arouses me. When I climax, I kick my leg out to pull the clothespins off my nips, and the sudden release, and the feeling of my boobs falling back onto my chest, gives me that little extra kick.

One other thing: I've found that I get the most out of it when I use it sparingly ... once every six weeks or so. Any more frequently than that, and the kick isn't as intense. I suppose it's the anticipation, of knowing that I'm going to be doing something special to myself, that's part of the fun.

I've tried the hot wax/cigarette thing (actually, it was wooden matches), but got unpleasantly burned a few times. I could never get the timing down.
 
I have been wanting to get one or both pierced...does anyone know if I'd be able to torture my nipples as much...or would the piercings get in the way?

See my post above. I wouldn't recommend using my system and attaching the string directly to the piercings. The advantage of clamps is that no matter how transported you are by the throes of passion, you won't be able to do serious damage to your nips. I think I'd want that safety factor.

I once saw a lady, at a private party at a science fiction convention, who went topless and had nipple rings with a fine chain attached to them. Her escort was the "master" and she was the "slave" and he'd pull her around by the tits. That's a different case, though, in that both took care not to put too much tension on the chain, and there was no possibility of an orgasmic spasm (and how delightfully those words go together!) suddenly loading the chain to the danger point. She (and many of the rest of us) found the whole thing quite erotic, at least for a while. After a couple of hours, I noticed that she'd taken the chain off but never got the chance to ask her why.
 
I like it simple. Clamps go on for 15 minutes, off for 5, on for another 15, over and over until they're so tender a fingertip brush sets them off. Add hot wax on top of that and the sensations are intense.
 
Not certain of my favorite, but my most recent - last evening: I secured a rather large (for me anyway) dildo to the seat in my shower by way of a suction cup vac-u-lok adapter. The dildo was realistic, and was 9" (insertable). I secured a length of 1/8" diameter bungee cord that came from a tent repair kit, each end thru a hole that I drilled in two really small spring clamps. I fastened the makeshift nipple clamps to my tits and hooked the middle to a suction cup hook that I got from the dollar store. I adjusted the length of the cord such that there was very little tension so long as i was fully seated on the dildo, but as it became uncomfortable and I had to stand, a great amount of tension was applied to both nipples.

this did make for one long hot shower.
 
Clothes pegs, gently twisted around and biting around the aereola hard enough to leave bruises.

The partner seems to have very sensitive nipples and I get good reactions from dripping ice onto them.

Likewise with sucking as much of his pec into my mouth as I can and biting down right as he cums.
 
Thanks for the suggestions. I have some as well. I use Nipple Supps, suction cupts, to enlarge my nipples, then use little lassoes, Nipple Poppers to hold them out after I remove the suction cups. Then my favorite torture devices are Wartenburg pinwheels, that come in single wheel, 3, 5 or 7 wheel configurations. The wheels have little sharp spikes that were originally designed to test for neuropathy but now make delicious nipple, ball and anus torture devices. Depending on the pressure used the sensation can vary from little more than a tickle to exquisite pain. My wife has me flopping around l like a fish out of water when she gets started. She uses on my nipples, balls, cock and asshole with shivering results form me. She is not masochistic so I have no first hand experience but suspect the results would be delightful on clits, and vaginal lips.
Bandara
 
I wanna do estem but no one will let me because apparently it's really bad to have electricity moving across your chest. Like it can fuck up your heart or something.

So right now my favorite thing are just these cheap little clamps we got from- I think Hustler?- that have bells on them. Idk they're cute and get the job done. Not everything has to be fancy. I'm sure one day they'll just fall apart.
 
jealous

You ladies who can suck their own nipples make me jealous. LOL
Bandarahttp:
 
Ice cubes have been a favorite since I was a teenager for more than one surface to tantilize
 
I don't like extreme pain. An old BF used to use some of my scarves to fasten around my breasts like a bra but tight around my breasts. Then he would stick clothespins all over. I did this too until the clothespins gave out. These days the clothespins seem to be crap so I can't use them.

Now I have some hair clips, some with sharp looking teeth on them. They give really good stimulation without being super evil. I also have some sort of generic clamps but they're a tad lame.
 
I love myself some nipple clamps. The pain, sensitivity, and submissiveness is hot.
 

Attachments

  • 4158AD95-D508-465C-8E6A-6D05703CA04E.jpg
    4158AD95-D508-465C-8E6A-6D05703CA04E.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4
I don't like extreme pain. An old BF used to use some of my scarves to fasten around my breasts like a bra but tight around my breasts. Then he would stick clothespins all over. I did this too until the clothespins gave out. These days the clothespins seem to be crap so I can't use them.

Now I have some hair clips, some with sharp looking teeth on them. They give really good stimulation without being super evil. I also have some sort of generic clamps but they're a tad lame.

Those are very nice, now clip the center chain to the brass ring on your collar. You and your dom will have multiple fun
 
My nipples are very sensitive & erectile, and although I like them to be treated lightly at first, as I become more aroused, I really enjoy having them treated more harshly. I've experienced many different kinds of clamps & clothepins, both with and wothout weights hung from them, and a few different types of suction devices, but I still think my favorite is to have them pinched, pulled and twisted with my partner's fingers. It just seems more intimate, & the intensity can be varied instantly from light to very hard in response to my reactions.
 
Back
Top