heart of darkness (Closed ~ TirithIre ~)

On a subconscious level she was feeding into the helpless feeling of her body, a feeling that just simply made her melt into the moment. Through all the torment her body was going through, there was so much pleasure the moment he pinned her into the grass. A new sensation rushed into the tender flesh, cold grass and dirt rubbed hard against the burning scratches, bringing her focus back just a little bit.

Her body at this point was on auto, being forced to take whatever he was giving it.

The harder he drove into her, the more she squirted and he ripped another extreme orgasm from her. It was difficult to scream it out like she tried to do, but she was vocal none the less while clawing deeply into the grass, tears of so pain and struggle streamed down her cheeks.

Once the knot entered and he came hard into her, the feeling of the hot seed burning into extremely tender flesh, she crashed. The darkness finally consumed her while her body jerked and shivered beneath him.
 
Oh it was a brutal, and beautiful coupling right then and there. Even as he felt how she did 'rouse' a bit, as she was pushed and handled by the 'big bad wolf', he grinned as he saw how her entire body began to tense. He could tell that she was reaching another orgasm, just as he could tell that such pleasure would indeed 'knock her out'.

As he filled her and felt her slump, he knew that she was 'out'. He stayed where he was, the knot tying them together, binding them even as he tended to her. It took a few moments before it reduced enough to let him slip from her, but he scooped her up into his arms and held her.

He figured she would 'come around' eventually, and Viktor wasn't in any rush. He did shift into his human form, so his smooth handsome face was looking to her as he held her close. Anyone approaching would not be trifled with, but he was very protective of his new mate!
 
It must of seemed like forever before she started to stir a little, the pain of it all and the rush of cold air all the sudden ran wild through her whole body. For a moment there was slight confusion that ran through her thoughts, wondering what just happened, trying to figure out where all the pain came from.

Every muscle was screaming, her throat was on fire, insides hurt like hell. In the end of it all, she just smiled as she felt their mixed cum seeping from between her legs. Soon registering the warmth of his body, followed by his arms holding her. When she opened her eyes, seeing him watching her.

Within a moment Katalynn found herself kissing him deeply and with more passion than she ever knew she had. It was still difficult to believe just how much desire she felt for him. Through all the pain last night had caused her, it just made her need him that much more. She craved for the power and control he proved he has over her.
 
Oh after so many years of being alone, Viktor wasn't about to complain about even the hours that she might be asleep for. She had such a contented smile upon her lips that he could tell that she was happy, and so was he! As she began to stir though he could tell confusion reigned at first, though recognition soon crossed her features.

As she just smiled though he looked to her he smiled, as they shared that look for a moment, as she moved and pressed her lips deeply to his, she could feel his muscles tighten, pulling her firmly to him as he met her lips with his own, a deep possessive groan escaping him though he grinned.

Finally though he pulled back. " Before you go jumping me again, we should head to either your home, or mine. After all we may not care about others watching us, but some people are not quite so open with their views." He purred to her as he ran his hands over her back, gently scratching and holding her, her raked breasts rubbing into his smooth hard toned chest as he held her.
 
"Lets see here, your the one holding me and clawing me... Otherwise, if you don't stop, I just might pounce you again."

She teased then kissed him once more before reluctantly standing up. It felt good to be in his arms, all the scratches on her body were burning, but it was a good burn.

"I seriously love how you mark me up like this, I couldn't stop looking at them last time..I love how they burn too."

Katalynn even took a moment to look them over and admire the marks, noticing there were a lot more this time around.

"Well, I have extra clothes in that tree house I was in. So, it doesn't matter where we go. I also have the next few days off work as well."

She looked back and grinned at him, loving the idea of spending the next few days with him with no other worries. After he stood up, she took his hand and went back to the tree house to get her stuff. On the way they picked up his pants as well, considering 'normal' people freak out when seeing naked people running around. While she was getting dressed, she gave another teasing grin at a thought.

"Other than chase females all over the place, clawing them up, and taking them...What else do you like to do?"
 
He laughed slightly as she said that, though he shrugged to her. " Oh I don't know, you seem ready to pounce again within me clawing you further, and besides, I shifted back, so it's all smooth skin and big cock." He teased.

As she moved and stood up, he watched her, though as she admitted that he grinned. " you look beautiful marked." He remarked, though as she mentioned the burning, he nodded to her, and as she mentioned the tree area, he went willingly with her.

Collecting his pants and sliding them on it was warm out so he carried his shirt, though as she grinned at the idea of spending more time with her, he chuckled at her question.

" Other than that, which doesn't happen often at all, I like working out, jogging, I learned over the centuries how to invest money, so I have plenty of that to sustain my living, though I don't spend overtly." He remarked as he shrugged. " I also like plays and movies." He admitted as he watched her getting dressed, he enjoying every moment with her!
 
She finished getting dressed while listening to him, after they started to head out she decided to go her to place first. Considering she had no idea where he lived, she figured for the moment her place was good enough to eat, shower, grab some extra clothes to take with her. There was no problem that she could think of if she went to his place, for now she had no pets or anything at home that required her attention.

"I have never been to a play before. I've always wanted to go see an opera, just to experience it. I love camping and hiking deep in the woods far more than anything else. I have little hobbies, crafting, can spend hours doing jigsaw puzzles if given the chance. I barely make enough to pay for this house, the checks are normally gone before I even cash them type deal."

After she thought about it some, her life seemed pretty boring all the sudden. Then again, he had many years ahead of her too, her life was practically just starting, so naturally it would be boring.

"I am going to school part time though, can't afford full time. Learning zoology type stuff, it's a goal of mine to be able to have a safe haven for wolves. Find a good chunk of land far from the city and go from there."

When they finally got to her place, she took her bag and searched for her keys. Once they were inside, she wasted no time getting undressed and headed for her bedroom to take a shower.

"Make yourself at home, there's food if your hungry, water in the fridge.. whatever you want. But, I need a shower."

Katalynn gave him a quick kiss before turning to take a shower. The need to 'pounce' him was still there, though, she figured a little tease would be fun right now.
 
Viktor looked to her as she dressed, and as she decided that she wanted to go to her place, he nodded and walked with her. After all she was the one who was making the decisions for now, and even as she figured that it would be fine to go with him, he made no real mention of where he lived for now.

Even as she said that about a play though he smiled. " When I was first turned there wasn't such things as internet or television, so plays and camp site dances were all there was really other than hunting and living. It was much simpler back then." He admitted, though he smiled.

As she mentioned her money though he nodded, listening to her, and as they got to her place he looked intrigued about the wolves. " That would be an incredible thing to do. So many people hunt them, but they only want to be left alone like anything else." He remarked, clearly liking her idea.

As she stripped though he smiled at the sight, and as she said that he nodded to her. " I will wait for you." He remarked, though her nude body pressing to him was very enticing. He left it be and explored her house for a good ten minutes, but after that and with a wolfish grin he stripped himself and 'snuck' into the bathroom.

Opening the door he looked to her. " Care for company?" He asked with an appraising look of her, she truly beautiful in his eyes, much more so than any other woman.
 
As he looked around, he noticed that the posters were actually puzzles put into frames, on the kitchen table was a half finished puzzle of a naked, wild looking girl walking along side a dire wolf. The second bedroom was obviously the crafting room, clay sculptures used for molds on the shelves, drawings and sketches all over the table. The art was mostly of dragons and other fantasy creatures, such as fairies, goblins and trolls. There was no tv anywhere that he could see, or anything else other than the computer, everything was indicating that she really did live a simple life.

Katalynn took her time, brushing her hair and braiding it, sticking it up in a clip for the shower, brushed her teeth, picked out some clean clothes. Every so often she would wonder what he was up to out there, slightly surprised he hadn't wanted to join her right away. But then just as she got into the shower, his voiced followed behind her, which made her smile.

"Well, I did say to make yourself at home."

She turned to look at him, stepping to the side inviting him to join her.

"Was beginning to wonder if you got lost out there."
 
He smirked at her comment, but as she moved aside, he moved past her and into the shower. " Truth be told I was exploring your home. Unlike many others of this modern world you don't seem heavy on the technology." He pointed out, though he moved closer to her and added.

" That, and I saw a lot of problem solving along with creative activities that you were interested in." He pointed out with a smile, though as he did he looked her over easily. " In the end, I couldn't resist the allure of being close to you." He mused honestly, though he added.

" You say you have had dreams. Tell me about them." He mused matter of factly as he reached for the cloth and taking some of her body soap he soaped it up before he began to clean her, it clear he wanted to be as hands on with her as he could.

He truly doubted that she would mind.
 
She blushed a little when he said he was snooping around a bit, realizing that her art was all over the place, not very organized at the moment.

"I'm not a big fan of technology, they are too distracting. I have internet but that's it, only use that for music and movies."

His hands were distracting, making it difficult to think about answering him. The mix of hot water and the pressure of his hands refreshed all the marks, making her whimper slightly.

"My dreams....are difficult to explain...You already conquered one."

A grin crossed her lips, at the same time, her face flushes again as she begins to think about her dreams, the more deep rooted ones.

"I have a Master in my dreams, he ties me down in various ways... forces my body to do what he desires of it, anywhere at anytime. Takes control of me in all ways...and I enjoy every moment of it."

She was bright red at this point, never having told anyone that before, but that was the best way to explain the jest of her dreams. Naturally there were far more details in them, but it was enough to give him an answer.
 
He smiled as she blushed, but he added easily. " They are very well done, and though some aren't complete, it's easy to see you have skill." He remarked, though as she mentioned technology he nodded gently, though he continued to touch her, her small whimpers being ignored as he made sure she was explaining herself a bit.

" I have never owned a television. I learned how to use a computer out of necessity, but I prefer to hunt and live off the land, which is still very doable in parts of this country as well as others." He remarked, though as she mentioned him conquering one of her dreams, he smirked.

" I know I did, now continue." He remarked, though as she told him about having a master, she could see him hardening at the thought, the concept wasn't foreign to him, but he moved and turned her as he began to wash her back. " Tell me what he does to you, what he 'makes you do'." He demanded next, which she knew he would.

He worked down her back to her hips and ass, down her legs and made her spread her legs as he tended every inch downwards, though ignored her well used pussy, at least for now. How long that would last, was still a mystery.

He didn't call her freak for her dreams, he found them intriguing, not to mention arousing!
 
Her breathing picked up slightly, along with her heart rate. She bit back her lip as she thought about his request for more, the visuals of the dreams were added to what his hands were doing, making her focus difficult.

"He doesn't micromanage me, but does take control of me sexually."

There were so many different situations, years of dreams and it was difficult to really pin a good example down.

"Similar to what you did in the park. Forcing me to keep going beyond the stress. You pinned me, which was far more incredible than expected, but he commands me hold still or binds me and take what he is doing, if I move, he stops for a short time."

Somehow she knew that wouldn't be enough, that he would want more and she tried to think of other good examples.

"He has me wear clothes that I don't normally wear in public. Clothes that allow access for teasing or taking at his desire. If in public, he tells me to keep quiet. Sometimes he'll bring me so close but doesn't let me cum, he uses me to make him cum instead, leaving me to suffer for a time. Most of what is done is sensual teasing."

Deep down she knew these were pretty tame examples, but she wanted to get a feel of how he responds. Just thinking and talking about it was making her needy for more, she had her eyes closed letting herself drift into the moment of it all.

"He also grips my throat, not choking, just firmly forcing me into a kiss or to make me look at him. Uses my hair as a leash of sorts, putting me into whatever position is desired."
 
Oh he could hear the increase in her breathing, in the way that she was truly trying to sift through the years of her dreams and come up with an example for him, but even as she said that, he smirked as she did say that about controlling her sexually. " You are looking for an alpha." He purred as he worked down her toned thighs and calves, picking up one of her feet he cleaned it as he looked to her.

" Your limits aren't your own, they are mine." He grumbled about the stress, but he smiled, though as she explained more, he chuckled ever so slightly. " It sounds like you yearn to be tormented." He mused, though she could tell he was enjoying what she was telling him. When he had cleaned both feet he set the cloth aside before she felt him nipping her right shin, his eyes flashing to her.

" Elaborate." He grumbled as he listened to her about being taken in public, though as she told him about her throat, he smiled. " I had figured that when you completely submitted when I took hold of your neck." He grumbled, though he was nipping up her calf to her thigh, his hand holding her leg so near to her pussy.

" Stay." He demanded, though he added. " Tell me more about what kinds of sexual things he makes you do." He demanded as he continued up and bit her firm ass cheek, grinning as he could tell that she would 'stay' as he had said, she was a good horny sexy mate after all.
 
She was getting off on this far more than she truly expected, finding the conflict between what her body was feeling and trying to comply to the requests. The nipping at her leg make it flinch away, followed by the command to stay, that forced her to whimper at the struggle to stay.

"Y.... yes, I need an Alpha... and yes... I need to be tormented.."

She had to put her hands on the wall for a bit of support when the daze started to overwhelm her thoughts. Though, a tiny smirk did escape when he pressed for more elaborate details, forcing her to keep some kind of focus.

"Things like what you are doing now, having me answer questions while he does things to me. He... will make me talk dirty, things I don't normally say, gets me to beg for him. Which is difficult for me."

Katalynn could feel his hand so close to her aching pussy, the grip on her leg was driving her insane. With every nerve she strained to stay, wanting and needing to reach towards those fingers. She was whimpering a little more as the need to feel those fingers grew.

"He has rules for me, such as no masturbating unless he's there watching. I can only cum when he allows it. Always available to him. When he comes home, it is his time no longer mine. Rules like that.. If the rules are broken, he'll punish me in some fashion."

There was a pause as she tried hard to think, finding some kind of break between the pleasure and trying to elaborate more.

"He'll have me ...... suck on him while he watches movies, or on the computer, sometimes with my hands bound so I'm using just... my mouth...... sometimes suck on him in movie theaters, or even driving also... On long drives he.... he fingers me.... He .... does .... have me bound under my clothes, like rope harness ...... has me wear.... butt plugs.... Blind folding me, leading me around.. forces me to put all trust in him...all kinds of things.. like that..."

There were clear signs that she was struggling to speak such things and finding the right words without having to talk to dirty, using words that she really doesn't normally say. Her heart was racing, hoping her answers were good enough this time, unsure of how to elaborate anymore without going into so much detail. It was a real struggle just to get that last part out, quickly saying the last few words.
 
Last edited:
Oh Viktor was clearly enjoying what she was experiencing, not to mention saying, and even as she struggled with the singular command that he had given, he was impressed that she was. He hadn't really expected her to last as long as she had.

Even as she said that she did need to be tormented, he chuckled, the sound reverberating into the flesh of her thigh. As her smirk creased her lips though he chuckled as she said that. " Oh? like make you beg to suck on his cock? or that you need him to touch your soaking wet pussy?" He asked gently, though even as she elaborated he smiled.

" I don't know that much about the bdsm lifestyle, but I think what you want is a lifetime master, along with a mate." He mused thoughtfully, though he raked his teeth over her ass. As she mentioned about a butt plug though he smiled. " Tell me my mate, have you ever been taken in the ass?" He asked curiously, though he held her thigh, feeling it tremble he smirked.

" Does my little mate need something?" He asked, though he added. " You'd best tell me what you need, otherwise I might just ignore your needs for a while." He purred, he easily taking control of her right then and there, they both 'getting off' on their respective power plays.
 
Deep down she couldn't believe all the things she was saying, it did turn her on to speak them out loud, just hard to believe. She could feel herself blushing again as he spoke of things to beg for, then turning around and asked about her ass. It took her a moment to work up the nerve to answer.

"Yesss... he has me beg for both those things...an... and no.. I've... never been taken there before.... never trusted anyone enough for that."

Her legs were trembling, ready to give in and move against her will. When his teeth raked over her flesh, she almost broke at that point, flinching just a little, trying to not move towards those teeth.

"I....I need.... I need to cum...."

The words were barely spoken as she attempted to hide her face from embarrassment. She could also feel the water start to slowly cool down some, it felt good against her heated skin so she ignored it for now.

"I need you to touch me...... to make me cum.... please...."

Without thinking, she lost some focus and her hips were very subtly were trying to move, seeking more attention.
 
He could see that she was struggling, that all the erotic things she was saying were having the expected effect on her, and even as she admitted that she was spared from speaking them for now. As she admitted that she had never trusted anyone with her anal virginity before he grinned.

" Then you will give your ass to me one evening." He spoke so sure, there was no real 'question', her mate was telling her what she would do and he had no doubt that at some point she would do it.

Even as she was so close to breaking he could feel it.

Even as she barely spoke those words, he reached past her with his free hand and turned the water off, the steam and heat of the shower easy to enjoy as he slid his second hand around her hips on her other side, and even as she lost some of her focus he pulled his teeth back, his hands firmly digging into her flesh.

" Naughty girl, I told you to stay. Before you are allowed to cum I have to punish you. Beg me to punish you." He purred as he moved and stood, looming behind her, his presence and hold on her complete, she knowing that he would deny her until HE was ready to allow her what she so desperately sought!
 
She whimpered when his teeth pulled away, the grip that dug into her flesh caused more whimpering as it brought back the focus, stopping herself from moving anymore. She almost wanted to protest and say that she was sorry for moving, yet, by the vibe that poured off him, she knew that wouldn't get her anywhere. Her head lowered in submission, closing her eyes for a moment.

"Please.... Please punish me for disobeying .... I need to be punished.. Master..."

He could feel her trembling more with need, it seemed as if she almost climaxed just now. Difficult to say if it was from begging or actually saying Master. Either way, it made the need to cum more intense. Even her hands showed signs of her struggle as they wanted to reach down and touch herself, bring herself to climax.
 
Viktor looked to her as she whimpered, and even as she brought back her focus and stopped squirming and humping the air, she knew by then though that it was too late. As he loomed over her though, she had to know pleading with him would get her nowhere.

Even as she pleaded instead with him to punish her he smiled, though as she trembled he ignored her vibrant need. Instead he let her go and opened the door to the shower. " Out." He directed, and when she had stepped out, he handed her one of her bath towels. " Dry me." He directed, standing there dripping wet from the shower, he was rock hard, his truly massive cock pointing towards her.

Her pleasure wasn't going to come first, at least not for now. Perhaps later she would have what she needed so badly, but he rather enjoyed seeing how hard her nipples were, not to mention 'making' her dry him while she awaited her punishment, it would come next of course. He figured that she would probably even come to enjoy what he had planned... she seemed to really be into this, which caused him to be into it as well!
 
Katalynn obey his request to dry him off, taking the towel to his face first and then moved behind him. Started with his hair allowing her to massage his scalp a bit before moving downward.

It was slow and sensual as possible, even dragged her own 'claws' down his back following the towel. Was a bit hesitant when getting down to his ass, though she pushed herself to continue with her pace, drying every part of him.

Naturally she had to back around to the front, starting from his neck with the same process of working her way down, trailing her nails along his flesh. Taking her time around his hard cock, almost as if she was admiring it, even trailed her nails lightly along the length, teasing him as she finished drying him off. Then she stood back up and waited with her head lowered.
 
Viktor watched her as she obeyed, his hand moving back to his side, and even as she was clearly a bit hesitant about drying the firm toned flesh of his ass, he knew she would 'push through'. Even as she circled back around him though he had thoroughly enjoyed her nails raking over his back, and as she trailed her nails down his front as well he smirked.

" Such a naughty girl." He purred, though as she finished he took another towel and dried her off before he headed into the main room. Pulling out a chair he seemed to consider things, though he finally looked to her. " Over my lap." He directed, and when she would he placed his hand upon her back, 'pinning her down'. " Now, I am going to punish you, and you will count. The number is twenty five, and you will accept them all before I allow you to have your orgasm."

With that he raised his hand, hovering it above her flesh. " Are you ready my slut?" He asked with a knowing grin.
 
In reality she didn't know if she was ready or not, however, it was far too late to back down now. With a slight hesitation, she said yes and soon felt the first smack. The count got caught in her throat for a second, and barely got

"One"

passed her lips, shortly after she spoke, another smack burned into her flesh..

"Two"

She managed to get to 14 before her body started to really tremble, her hands were gripping into his thigh and she didn't know how much longer she could last, the last smack almost brought her into the peak of a climax and she was breathing heavy because of it.
 
Viktor looked to her as she seemed to tremble in anticipation, but as she laid herself over his lap she had already 'agreed' to what was about to transpire. Even as she said yes, he watched her as she managed to get the number out. As the number increased so did the power with which she was spanked with, and even as they reached twenty five, he could feel her really trembling.

As he finished her punishment though he didn't waste time, instead he reached between her legs and forcefully thrust two thick fingers into her, spreading her open as his thumb hit her clit, rubbing as he forcefully finger fucked her needy pussy.

" You had best beg, because you're not cumming until you do." He grumbled at her as he 'handled her', a grin over his face. He could certainly get used to this type of play!
 
It was difficult to make it through the rest of the spankings without breaking out into an orgasm. The suddenly his fingers plunged deeply into her, making her gasp out her cries.

"I need to cummmm... please... please let me cum...I can't hold it back...please..."

Her grip into his thigh became tighter, clawing into his leg as she begged, tears of the struggle streamed down, trying so hard to hold it back.
 
Back
Top