Screenname modification

sandiegodaddy

Virgin
Is there a way to modify a screenname shy of a brand new one using a different email address? I need to adjust it to add three capital letters to eliminate guys thinking I'm a woman...

Thanks in advance

Is there a way to modify a screenname shy of a brand new one using a different email address? I need to adjust it to add three capital letters to eliminate guys thinking I'm a woman...

Thanks in advance
Ask the 102 members with dozens of alternate user names.

With only one post you have nothing to loose to start over.

PM Laurel with your wish. She has changed others.

Laurel, is one of the owners of the site.

PM = Private Message. Up top of the page there should be a link to your PM's. If it's not there you will have to turn them on. In the UserCP in Profile Options, scroll down to the Private messages section and check the box to enable them.

And with just one post, you could just start over.

The OP's brief post certainly speaks volumes about the predatory nature of many Lit men. (And no, I'm not referring to all Lit men, but if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that bitch up and wear it.) :)

The OP's brief post certainly speaks volumes about the predatory nature of many Lit men. (And no, I'm not referring to all Lit men, but if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that bitch up and wear it.) :)

Today I posted for the first time in some time. Within a minute of being online I had two pm's from guys who have been members for over two years with no posts.

After I made one post on the fetish board I received three more, one a nice polite friendly one, the other two telling me what a cunt I was for thinking men could be submissive.

I'd like to take those laces you mention and string them around the neck of some of the men here.

Today I posted for the first time in some time. Within a minute of being online I had two pm's from guys who have been members for over two years with no posts.

After I made one post on the fetish board I received three more, one a nice polite friendly one, the other two telling me what a cunt I was for thinking men could be submissive.

I'd like to take those laces you mention and string them around the neck of some of the men here.

Wow, that's fucked up. I hope your experience gets better. I've gotten a couple of trolls in the, like, three days I've been here and they're both men who it seems are not exactly kind to the ladies here either. I told them to fuck off but I don't think it's going to do any good.

Certainly the nature of this site attracts a fair amount of immature people who need to take their frustrations out on others because they can't face the reality of their own shortcomings. It's definitely mostly men. I can think of a couple of women on this site I want nothing to do with but yeah, it does seem the overwhelming majority of them are male. I'm sure you know that being a woman on the internet is not a pleasant experience regardless (I've heard TONS of stories) so I don't know, maybe there should be more strict guidelines on harassing members or something.

You do have the option of putting them on ignore. The ignore list also keeps them from sending you PM's. Of course they can just create a new ID become a pest again.

Why are some men so inferior to everyone else in the world?

Back