Alien On An Alien World (closed)

The felt incredible inside her as they made it was Amazing how love works. There were nothing alike physically. But it did not matter in the least to her. She rocked on to him until she felt herself tighten around him and knew she was ready to have her first orgasm with him she wanted to. She was wanted to scream at the top of her lungs give me a child but she did not know if that was even possible so she didn't say it, she threw her head back and cried out as she allowed her orgasm to take hold.
 
Dachande intended to touch his rough course hands gliding over her hard nipples. He felt her pussy tighten around his shaft. Her body tensing in orgasm. Her juices flowing more. Providing more lubrication. Using this to his advantage he gripped her hips bouncing her hard and fast in his cock.ravishing her pussy in a prmal way.
 
Everything felt fucking terrific and she didn't want it to stop. Now she was his as she knew it she had finished, but now he has to continue on which she did not mind in the least her heart was rushing as she looked down at him, he was finally taking the initiative. She had a feeling that he was afraid of being too rough on her and she understood it, she really did he was sweet that way, but you run her fingers through her hair as she bounced on him..

"Don't hold back Dachande" she managed to get out
 
Dachande continued to ravish her. His grip on her hips firm as he bounced her hard and fast on his cock. He was growling in feral lust as he took his mate. He pulled her off him only to force her to her hands and knees shoving his cock into her again as he fucked her from behind.
 
She allowed him to do whatever he wanted to her, but finally, when he shoved her on her hands and knees and took her from behind, she threw her head back, crying out as it still hurt her, but in the way it pleased her at the same time she was running things. Her and began to wonder if it was possible to have a child with him to breed a new species since it would be a hybrid. She began to wonder if he even wanted kids. The funny thing was is that she knew one way to get her off because she was already starting to get rid of another work I was in the back of her head, she wished to God that he would tell her he was trying to get a pregnant. She knew this was just a way of mating. But then, in the back of her mind, she wondered as possible for a human to become what he was, so he didn't know if his warning was because that was possible or because it was just an unknown thing.
 
Dachande continued to fuck her hard and fast. He was getting close to cumming. He said "Hope Do you want me to stop. Before I end up seeding you with my cum." Unsure if she wanted him to take the risks. Was there even a risk? He truthfully didn't know. While there have been humans among the clan non of them ever took a yautja as a mate. His thrusts becoming more erratic his balls heavy with a potent load of his cum.
 
She smiled at him as he resisted himself, listen to what he said and really paid attention to it. It was sweet that he would even ask but she didn't realize it. And knew that this is what she wanted, she wanted his essence inside her feeling. Her up. And who knew. Give birth. It never happened before, but there was a first for everything. "Yes Dachande fill me up" she murmered
 
Dachande continued to pound into her cunt from behind. He growled in lust. Hearing Hope his mate begging him to fill her with his seed. A part of him wondered if a child between them was possible. A child with his strength and her intuition. His hips continuing to drive into her fucking her hard and fast. Eventually he tossed his head up into the air roaring into the night sky as his cock swelled. His thick potent cum filling her pussy and womb. He bucked into her a couple more times till he removed himself from her.
 
Everything felt incredible as he came inside her and she came with him to see going deep into her whomb were it woulld soon grow on, she managed to get up, she smiled at her mate and took him home alongside him. She looked into his eyes and knew that this is what she wanted, but while she slept the life inside her started to grow. When she woke up in the morning, she did not feel great at all. She looked at her stomach and it looks like she gained a little weight, but she didn't think much of it she is off, she started to make them some to eat for the morning.
 
The next morning Dachande awoke seeing Hope prepare some meat they had gathered earlier in the week. He went up to her teasing her shoulder with his mandibles as she cooked over the flame. He said "you smell like me now. I like that my hope. I wasn't too rough with you last night was I?" Worried that he had done more than her human body could handle.
 
She smiled seeing Dachande wake and then tease her skin. When he asked if he was to rough she shook her head no. "You are fine Dachande you didn't hurt or break me I promise. " once you got everything settled down, she put them on their plates and went over to put them on the table. Because her clothing showed off her belly she wondered, if it was something other people would notice or if it was all in her head she thought maybe it was constipation or something stupid after last night after sex she didn't know
 
Dachande said "hope are you alright? You seem concerned about something. His running up her spine and across her shoulders trying to ease whatever might be causing her discomfort. He sat her down. Finishing preparing there meal as he wanted to make sure nothing was wrong with her.
 
He could read her very well and it sometimes was a problem, but she was very open with them and had nothing when he came by way to sit, she grabbed his hand to place it on her stomach so he could feel the bump."I'm just wondering what this is" she said softly. " he could be because you are much larger than a normal man. I wonder if anybody here would know?"
 
He felt the bump on her stomach. A shocked look eminating in his eyes. He said "hope this....but it couldn't be." He grabbed his mask focusing on her stomach. He cycled to a setting for detecting heart beats. Eventually he removed his mask and said "hope. I don't know how this happened but there is a second heartbeat you are with child. You are with my child." He said "this has never happened before a human yautja hybrid."
 
She watched as he grew concerned She looked at him and didn't know what to feel in that moment and then, when he grab his mask, put it on and then, after a few moments, he told her that there was a heartbeat it inside her, she placed her hand on her stomach, but how is it possible so quickly? It was just last night." we just mated last night how is this possible?"
 
Dachande was just as puzzled as her. He said "yautja have a shorter pregnancy than humans but this is fast even by our standards. Maybe its the fact that it is a hybrid has something to do with it." He sat her down and checked all of her vitals he said "so far you seem okay. How do you feel?"
 
She smiled at him and was glad for his concern she thought about it for a second and shrugged her shoulders a little." I have some discomfort but nothing that will prevent me from moving around and going about my day. I have a feeling once the rest of everybody finds out, they probably will want to cut me open and examine me further." which she chuckled about she was kind of joking about that part since she was now a 100 percent of full fledged huntress
 
Dachande shook his head at her joke. He said "they would not harm. They will want to make sure the hybrid is not dangerous to you or to the clan." His hand gently rested on her stomach. His mandibles moving in what could only be described at joy. He was glad to have a child. Though he hoped this child wouldn't put her in danger. Plus they still didn't know what the effects of his cum on her body would be aside from the obvious effect of the child.
 
She couldn't help but enjoy his happiness it was really nice, she was grateful that she was finally able to read him well enough to know that he was happy and it was nice to see that he was happy because he deserved to be she was pregnant and while he was rubbing her belly, she figured that child would most likely have to be taken out of her because there are babies 10 times bigger than a human baby, so I c section would most likely have to happen. "I most likely will have to have the baby taken out via c section if the baby is going to be to big but I know how its done so who ever helps when its time will have to do it"
 
Dachande nodded at her statement. He said "we are familiar with this medical proceedure. Sometimes it is required for our huntresses to deliver a young this way." He placed some other food infront of her before he sat down. He said "If our young grows up strong I can picture he will be a great hunter. My strength and your natural intuition."
 
She smiled at him more of a grin really "him? What makes you think its a boy please don't tell me that the mask can tell you? I prefer surprise. Only thing that was not a surprise was you the first time you touched me I knew that we would end up together. There is a saying on my planet that complete opposites can attract" she chuckled as she began to eat what he pout in front of her.
 
Dachande chuckled and said "I don't know yet call it just hopes." He began to eat as well. Letting Hope eat and rest he went over to there armor and weapons. Polishing and sharpening there equipment. He started to think about how they would care for the young. If it was part Yautja she may not have the body needed to physically care for the youngs needs. They may need to considered alternative methods to feeding the pup.
 
She ended up falling asleep and had a strange dream about what there child may look like, when she woke up her chest was starting to itch so when she got up she took a shower and once inside she noticed her skin was very red, itchy and her skin was peeling. "What the hell?" She muttered lowly wondering what was going on. Soon she cried out tho as her stomach began to hurt bad. With her hand on her stomach she felt the life inside her move and lasted a few seconds before the baby went still. She finished her shower and out on her robe.

"How long are your women's pregnantcy? " she had a feeling she would be pregneat only a month at this rate.
 
Dachande heard her groan when she came out he could see the way she rested her hand on her stomach. He thought ' the child must be moving already.' Hearing her question he said "usually the females carry the youngling to a term of about three moons or three months in your terms. If its already moving I wouldn't be suprised if it was only half or a third of that time. Im a little concerned if your body will be able to handle such rapid growth." He sat her down to more food and said "with the child growing so fast your metabolism will as well. You will need to eat alot more to provide enough nutrients for you and the child. He said "Hope what do you want done if this child proves to be dangerous to you?" He asked her cause the woman held most of the power in there culture she would have to be the one to decide.
 
She listened to everything he said to her and began to think, what should she do? What should she decide? But the thing is, is this baby deserved to breathe, deserve life just as much as she did, she sat back on the chair and began to rub her belly and looked into his eyes, it was kinda hard because she knew one of 2 things could happen either, she had some difficulties, like some woman could, rather they were whatever species and give birth or to terminate the pregnancy, and she could never do that she didn't think. Because what if she did terminate the pregnancy? And then she never gave birth again, as if this is the only chance that she has to be a mother, then she wants to take it taking the bull by the horns so her people would say. But she did not know if he would approve of what she wanted. She knew he loved her and really cared about her.

"Our child deserves life as much as we do, I'm keeping our child even if I'm risked"
 
Back
Top