The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought I had told many many times. I have had sex once int he last fourteen years. One two dates in that time as well. I don't know how to attract the opposite sex, and lately I don't even feel like I have any qualities that anyone would want in a partner. Finding a special someone seems hopeless, and I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel.

blerg.

I thought I had told many many times. I have had sex once int he last fourteen years. One two dates in that time as well. I don't know how to attract the opposite sex, and lately I don't even feel like I have any qualities that anyone would want in a partner. Finding a special someone seems hopeless, and I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel.

blerg.

Well that part, but I thought -- okay it's early -- I read it as you fixed the NOT having it for the decade. As in, you just had sex recently or something.

(going back to my cave now.)

I had a sex dream! It was exciting! We were just getting to the part where the guy's you-know-what goes into the girl's you-know-what when...

...somebody sent me a text message.

I even get cock-blocked in my dreams. >_<

blerg.

You are a nice young man,got it?There are many nice women here on Lit.
Put an ad in the personals.Who knows,maybe you find her here.
:rose:

It's soon 1 year for me.

back home now, so not getting laid. well, the amount of waiting is manageable i suppose, though every day seems like a year.

I've been trying to figure out if I miss John, or I miss sex. I'm starting to think it's the latter.:(

being laid seems next to impossible but still... all is good

i miss my bf, and i miss sex with my bf. other sex, i don't really miss. hmwell, the time before christmas seems to be too busy to manage to visit each other much, but i hope to still manage to visit him at least for a couple of days this month.

Less than three weeks left to this year. Somehow I doubt anything will change.

Probably not today.

But I won't make a big deal out of the fact that I've had a regular source (is that a good description--not sure he'd care for it, LOL) for over twenty years

Why do I feel a bit guilty about that right now?? :confused:

Didn't get laid, fucked, sucked, stroked, teased, taunted, toyed or any kind of sexual interaction at all. Oh well, same old, same old. Not even worth rubbing one out to stay in shape any more.

Didn't get laid, fucked, sucked, stroked, teased, taunted, toyed or any kind of sexual interaction at all. Oh well, same old, same old. Not even worth rubbing one out to stay in shape any more.

Lance, use it or lose it.......just saying.

I figured I'd sign up for this thread before the day is ended, cuz nothing is going to happen between now and midnight. God forbid I should lose my spot in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back