The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New woman at the kung fu school. Don't know if she is old enough yet though. Well have to check that out. She arrived with the other new woman, and it was suggested that they might be a couple, but I would be more likely to bet on relatives.

Need more info.

New woman at the kung fu school. Don't know if she is old enough yet though. Well have to check that out. She arrived with the other new woman, and it was suggested that they might be a couple, but I would be more likely to bet on relatives.

Need more info.

Yeah! Kung fu dancing, next.

She's out there, I know it, I can feel it in my heart. Damn it woman, show up already and stop my misery.

I almost broke into tears just now, thinking of how hopeless it all seems. Ever feeling a connection with someone ever again. :(

Damn! We gotta get you hooked up. Doesn't anybody know anybody for The Goat Pig out there?

Nope. No one knows anyone that would be good for me. Either I'm too picky, or they are too picky, or the whole world is just fucked up and blech.

I'm learning to songwrite!

Which is a good distraction for, you know, not getting laid.

>_>

I'm so thrilled this is the last time I have to post in this thread for a long time to come.

This makes me sad to be here, but what makes me even more sad about it was I had to find this way over on page 4. I have a hard believing that all of you people are getting laid every night and not posting on this thread. C'mon. Fess up!

I don't post every day because that would be boring and repetitive. Besides, this thread would get mighty huge, mighty quick.

But, nope. Just more songwriting, more work, and (recently) a lot of logistical tangles involving the fact that our choir has to bring our risers on a two-hour drive to our venue on Sunday. Nobody's car can handle them. (I did it for our last concert and the trunk had to be roped closed. I do not want to drive like that on Rte 101.)

Oh, and, I did go to a concert last Saturday and met a nice girl, but somehow I don't see that going anywhere. She doesn't meet the basic rule of thumb as to whether a girl will be attracted to me: she isn't desperate.

Though I did write a nice song about dreams that were totally drug-trippy. It should be interesting to see how people react when they try to sing it. (If anything, I don't think the dream parts are surreal enough.)

The battery on my motherboard died, so now my computer can't keep track of what day and time it is.

Also, I didn't get laid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back