bored wife fishing for compliments : )

Very nice...would love to bend you over the edge of the bed...push your legs apart with my foot...slowly slide my throbbing cock into you from behind....

naughty boy...someone has a dirty mind ; ) I'm a married woman mister!

Bored on a Sunday...I have been lurking on this forum for quite a while. I never had the guts to post, but I think it's time. Give me your feedback! I hope you enjoy the tease.

BTW - I am 32 years old. Been married for 2 years.

Sexy...especially that ass. Would love to play with it!

Bored on a Sunday...I have been lurking on this forum for quite a while. I never had the guts to post, but I think it's time. Give me your feedback! I hope you enjoy the tease.

OMG!
White Thigh Highs!!!
:heart::kiss::rose:

Wow lady. . .you got some abs on you. . .

well, and an ass too, but those abs be killer!

We should compare.

I want to take you out in a date. You pick me up under my bridge. We hit up Taco Bell for dinner. I let you suck my troll cock. I give you a facial, then you drop me off at my bridge for an eight hour nap.

-THE TROLL

Welcome-as a relative newcomer to the boards myself, I think you'll fit in quite nicely here.

Thanks for sharing-looking forward to catching more of you :)

I wonder how many housewives are bored? Wonder if there is a new business idea from that???:D

hi

great pics,you are so sexy,dont forget to let those lovely tits out for some air and camera time.btw im a nipple freak.

Those are unbelievable curves.

May be not a boring Sunday afternoon afterall!

Lovely. Simply Lovely.

Back