Icy's Images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Icy!!!

These are spectacular!!! I love your creativity and photographic skills and to top it off.....You look great!

Thanks so much Lovely.

It really brings a smile to my face to see you back here and be able to read your entertaining comments.

Thanks so much Lovely.

It really brings a smile to my face to see you back here and be able to read your entertaining comments.

You are very welcome my friend and thank you.
*hugs*

Oh my! I think my low blood pressure is cured. I believe I'm overdue a full medical the doctor mention and internal exam. Im not sure if it is you examining me internally or the other way around, we could try both I guess just to make sure

Oh my! I think my low blood pressure is cured. I believe I'm overdue a full medical the doctor mention and internal exam. Im not sure if it is you examining me internally or the other way around, we could try both I guess just to make sure

Now that is miraculous!
Well no time like the present. Let's just see what conditions become evident during the exam.

:eek::eek::eek:
Ok, let´s play DOCTOR :D:D:D

Since I have the stethoscope I'll be the doctor.:)

Take a deep breath.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 18
Heart rate elevated. Respirations elevated. There's nothing wrong with my eyesight.

Today I felt like starting a thread.
Don't know how long I'll feel like that for but here goes...

It's time for your check up!

attachment.php

Wow!!!! Welcome back!!!! So glad you have started another thread up!!!! It's always good to see one of my favorite posters posting again. :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

You give me a check up. I'll just continue to check you out!!!!:devil:

Get the shock paddles ready cause my heartbeat is racing Doc!! Gorgeous pics as always Sexy Lady!! I hope and pray your desire to share pics will continue till the swelling in certain parts of my body goes down ... :)

Oh my Icy... I am super excited... 😍
Looking forward for all the stuff you come up with. Thank you ever so much for starting the thread.

I think I need a prostate exam and to have you ask me to turn my head and cough! PLEASE!!!

attachment.php

If I know the guys around here, how long you feel like posting will never be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back