New Start to The Screaming Tail Strip Club Thread (Open to All)

Scott knew that hurt from just the jolt he felt through his her arm but she took it amazingly strong. He knew a few females that was like that hard as nails when it came to things like this one is going through but had the heart of gold when it came to other matters. Then there were the one that was cold as steel all the way around.

Do you want to wait on the other one he asked? looking at her with caring eyes..

She nodded and slowly counted to 10 before the current issue set fire to the powder in the room

He gave her the ten before lighting the second powder filled wound. He still held her hand and even cupped her face before he lit it.. he didn't count he just did it..

She growled again at the pain and slowly took a coupe deep breaths as it passed. She glanced around

Where... Are...we...?

Her eyes felt heavy still from the blood loss but she focused on him.

Scott turned as the Bouncer came running in asking for backup and calling an ambulance for someone has been shot. His gut dropped as he had that instinct feeling that she was lured out by that damn phone call.

He blasted past the Bouncer, pulling his berretta, he dropped down to his knee and slowly made his way to the door pushing it open he looked outside, seeing nothing he made his way out the door. His eyes shooting all directions looking for anything that was moving now that shots has been fired there wouldn't be any walkerbys.

He made his way flat against the building sliding down the side till he got to the bigger parking lot. His eyes fell upon Kelsey she was laying still he wanted to run out there to her in a heated dash, but that would get them both killed. He used the cars to shield his movement till he was directly in line with her.. he looked around but didn't see anything.. Damn snipers.. they had range and able to hide.. He looked past her to a truck.. he would run out there grab her and drag her to that truck.. then find out which vehicle was hers..

He took a deep breathe and made a go at it.. A shot ricocheted off the pavement just as me moved hitting where he was.. he grabbed her and pulled her to the truck as another round blasted the back widow of the truck.. "SHIT!" he muttered as he searched her and found her keys..She had a remote start fantastic..

Scott pushed the button and the car started it was just on the other side of this truck. "Baby, Im sorry this is going to fucking hurt just like the yanking you here did.. He flipped her over his shoulder and ran around the front of the truck to the passenger side door. three more rounds smashed into the truck as he shoved her into the car and slide over her. Pulled the car into reverse and barreled out of the parking lot.. Mario Andretti would have been proud of him..

"He raced to Missy's place and took her inside to the spare bedroom that he was given... He laid her upon the bed and immediately found some ice and towels and looked thought the house and found some gaze. He began to check her out both rounds were through and through. That was good.. He began to plug the holes with the gaze .. He wet the towels, put the ice into them and put them upon the wounds slowly the blood flow...

if this didn't work his other choice was to use the heated blade approach.. He waited for only time would tell. He didn't want to take her to the hospital for that would be the first place they would look for her... So he waited...

oh what a night!

JD had just been starting to relax. He was enjoying some time with Missy and the night was winding down

Missy had just asked him....
"Why don't we go see what's going on out there"

when there was a loud knock at the door. It was Neil, He quickly told JD that some woman had been shot in the parking lot just across the street from The Screaming Tail, EMT's and the cops had been called but some guy trying to play hero had sped off into the night with the woman.

Neil remarked that the guy acted like a cross between James Bond and Nick Cage in both Con Air and Gone in 60 seconds

He was a Jean-Claude Van Dumb Ass if you ask me..Neil said

he could have gotten a lot of people killed

JD could not help but laugh and responded..yeah...the guy sounds like a real Jack ass Bauer...we are lucky that it happened in the parking lot across the street or the club could have been shut down for weeks..maybe months

An hour later the cops had found "the Snipers"..they were two corner kids..nothing more....the cops were shocked they had hit anything at all

there was no body to be found and the shooters had been arrested so with a promise from JD that all Screaming Tail staff would answer any questions the cops had and that JD and Missy would try their best to track down Scott and the woman that had been shot

the cops left...thankfully the Screaming Tail was no longer a crime scene and JD was ready to make his way back to Missy's

Missy??

where had she gotten to?

As staff and cops alike left The Screaming Tail.... JD looked around for his little miss

oh what a night!

JD had just been starting to relax. He was enjoying some time with Missy and the night was winding down

Missy had just asked him....
"Why don't we go see what's going on out there"

when there was a loud knock at the door. It was Neil, He quickly told JD that some woman had been shot in the parking lot just across the street from The Screaming Tail, EMT's and the cops had been called but some guy trying to play hero had sped off into the night with the woman.

Neil remarked that the guy acted like a cross between James Bond and Nick Cage in both Con Air and Gone in 60 seconds

He was a Jean-Claude Van Dumb Ass if you ask me..Neil said

he could have gotten a lot of people killed

JD could not help but laugh and responded..yeah...the guy sounds like a real Jack ass Bauer...we are lucky that it happened in the parking lot across the street or the club could have been shut down for weeks..maybe months

An hour later the cops had found "the Snipers"..they were two corner kids..nothing more....the cops were shocked they had hit anything at all

there was no body to be found and the shooters had been arrested so with a promise from JD that all Screaming Tail staff would answer any questions the cops had and that JD and Missy would try their best to track down Scott and the woman that had been shot

the cops left...thankfully the Screaming Tail was no longer a crime scene and JD was ready to make his way back to Missy's

Missy??

where had she gotten to?

As staff and cops alike left The Screaming Tail.... JD looked around for his little miss

As JD and Neil went to the front, Missy and Daisy worked with Alexa to calm the customers down. The bar was shut down for anything except coffee and water, while they waited for the police for investigate allow them to leave the premises. This way, no one was in the way while leaving, and no one else was shot.

While JD was talking to investigator's, Neil walked up to Missy, "Missy, that guy that ran out of here earlier handed this to me when he reached for his weapon. I don't really want to talk to the police about it, and I'm not sure the guy needs the attention, either." He gave her a sheepish look but didn't say anything else, simply held the laptop out to her

Miss took it from him and thanked him, and when he'd left, she took it to the office.

I don't want to leave this out in the open, she thought...and pulled out the bottom drawer and placed it in the back of other files that were there. That should do for now, until we leave anyway.

As soon as the customer's left, so did the staff. No sense keeping them here, and with all the drama tonight, it was best to let them go. Missy and Tina and Jon could come in early tomorrow and fix up anything that needed to be done.

I don't understand why all of these things are going on. I need to know. Is JD's life in danger, is Stacia's??? Who was it that got shot? Were these the people after Scott? So many unanswered questions...

She looked up from pushing chairs underneath the tables and saw JD come striding back into the building. They needed to talk.

As JD and Neil went to the front, Missy and Daisy worked with Alexa to calm the customers down. The bar was shut down for anything except coffee and water, while they waited for the police for investigate allow them to leave the premises. This way, no one was in the way while leaving, and no one else was shot.

While JD was talking to investigator's, Neil walked up to Missy, "Missy, that guy that ran out of here earlier handed this to me when he reached for his weapon. I don't really want to talk to the police about it, and I'm not sure the guy needs the attention, either." He gave her a sheepish look but didn't say anything else, simply held the laptop out to her

Miss took it from him and thanked him, and when he'd left, she took it to the office.

I don't want to leave this out in the open, she thought...and pulled out the bottom drawer and placed it in the back of other files that were there. That should do for now, until we leave anyway.

As soon as the customer's left, so did the staff. No sense keeping them here, and with all the drama tonight, it was best to let them go. Missy and Tina and Jon could come in early tomorrow and fix up anything that needed to be done.

I don't understand why all of these things are going on. I need to know. Is JD's life in danger, is Stacia's??? Who was it that got shot? Were these the people after Scott? So many unanswered questions...

She looked up from pushing chairs underneath the tables and saw JD come striding back into the building. They needed to talk.

after talking with Neil for a bit JD slapped him on the back and returned to the now nearly empty main floor of the club

all he wanted to do was make go back to Missy's

Missy?

where was his little miss?

it did not take long for JD to find Missy..she was already doing what she could to help clean up...

JD went straight for what was his...wrapping Missy in a big hug as soon as he reached her...kissing her and whispering...

we need to find your boyfriend...

JD laughed and with one arm around Missy he walked in the office...

once inside JD spoke in his normal clear but low tone...

so...he started....

Scott drove out of here like a bat out of hell...in the woman that got shot's car...I am guessing the woman is that Kelsey you were telling me about....but either way we need to find Scott...

with a smile JD turned towards his desk. Suddenly the phone rang...JD picked it up..it was Tom...he had heard about the shooting and was...to say the least...unhappy

Tom wanted to shut down the club but JD talked him out of that by assuring him that if anything like this happened again...JD would quit and sell his small interest in The Screaming Tail back to Tom

that seemed to please Tom but before JD could hang up the phone Tom had another piece of news...he had received a package with DVD's in it as well

JD was shocked and told Tom not to watch any of the DVD's that JD would figure that out as well and call Tom as soon as he had any news

JD hung up the phone before Tom could add anything else

At this point JD was clearly shaken...but tried to put on a brave face when he spoke to Missy...

do you need anything else love or can we had back to your place now?

it would not take long for Missy to see in JD's eyes that he was tired...mentally and emotionally drained by everything that had gone on today and just needed to go home

really all JD needed was Missy because to JD..Missy was home

after talking with Neil for a bit JD slapped him on the back and returned to the now nearly empty main floor of the club

all he wanted to do was make go back to Missy's

Missy?

where was his little miss?

it did not take long for JD to find Missy..she was already doing what she could to help clean up...

JD went straight for what was his...wrapping Missy in a big hug as soon as he reached her...kissing her and whispering...

we need to find your boyfriend...

JD laughed and with one arm around Missy he walked in the office...

once inside JD spoke in his normal clear but low tone...

so...he started....

Scott drove out of here like a bat out of hell...in the woman that got shot's car...I am guessing the woman is that Kelsey you were telling me about....but either way we need to find Scott...

with a smile JD turned towards his desk. Suddenly the phone rang...JD picked it up..it was Tom...he had heard about the shooting and was...to say the least...unhappy

Tom wanted to shut down the club but JD talked him out of that by assuring him that if anything like this happened again...JD would quit and sell his small interest in The Screaming Tail back to Tom

that seemed to please Tom but before JD could hang up the phone Tom had another piece of news...he had received a package with DVD's in it as well

JD was shocked and told Tom not to watch any of the DVD's that JD would figure that out as well and call Tom as soon as he had any news

JD hung up the phone before Tom could add anything else

At this point JD was clearly shaken...but tried to put on a brave face when he spoke to Missy...

do you need anything else love or can we had back to your place now?

it would not take long for Missy to see in JD's eyes that he was tired...mentally and emotionally drained by everything that had gone on today and just needed to go home

really all JD needed was Missy because to JD..Missy was home

Missy sat in the chair as soon as they came into the office, and she listened to JD's side of the conversation trying to piece things together.

Tom wasn't happy, but that was nothing new to Missy in the few days that she had heard about this guy. Tom apparently liked having his fingers in all the pies and running things, and he sounded like an ass to Missy.

Her ears perked up when she heard JD say DVDs. She knew that he had watched them in the apartment...they were still lying in the floor when they had left earlier.

Most of all Missy watched JD. She saw how he seemed to be exhausted from all the drama of the day. It had started out so well at the house this morning, except for the burned bacon! Too bad the worst part of the day hadn't simply been burned bacon...so much had happened in a few short hours.

Hanging up the phone, JD asked, "do you need anything else love or can we had back to your place now?" and that is when Missy remembered.

"There's just one thing I need to get," she said as she stood up and walked around the desk to where he was sitting. He watched as she pulled open the bottom drawer and pulled out the laptop.

"Neal gave this to me instead of the police earlier, he said Scott handed it to him on his way out of the door with his weapon. I think I know where Scott may have gone."

With the lights turned off, and the doors locked, Missy and JD made their way home in the stillness of the night. As they pulled into the driveway, she noticed the upstairs light was on in the spare bedroom.

Stacia slowly calmed falling quiet again as she slept.

Jon lay on his back holding Stacia and rubbing her back lightly. Jon was pleased she stayed this time and not backing off again. Jon wondered who this Jake was and what he wanted with Stacia. Jon knew her well enough that the guy had to have some connection to her past where he could surprise her by pinning her like that.

Jon wonder if Missy could be some help on if she knew who Jake was. If she wasn't busy working or holding up in JD's office.

Jon lightly ran his hands in Stacia's hair and down her back as she drifted off into dream land again.

As Jon lays on his back. He smiles as he looks up at the night sky. In Jon's new room there will be a skylight and wonders if he can get ti to crank open. Maybe he will get a balcony with sliding doors. Jon looks at Stacia and wonders what she would want in the house. Jon shakes his head knowing its way to soon but he wants her to feel at home here. Jon lets his mind go into daydream of Stacia moving in and hem having a life together.

Eventually Stacia woke up and yet this time did not distance herself from him but enjoyed... Just laying there.

Jon daydream ends and he looks down to see Stacia is still there. Jon kisses her forehead and says "I love the feel of this." softly mostly to him self not knowing shes awake.

Missy sat in the chair as soon as they came into the office, and she listened to JD's side of the conversation trying to piece things together.

Tom wasn't happy, but that was nothing new to Missy in the few days that she had heard about this guy. Tom apparently liked having his fingers in all the pies and running things, and he sounded like an ass to Missy.

Her ears perked up when she heard JD say DVDs. She knew that he had watched them in the apartment...they were still lying in the floor when they had left earlier.

Most of all Missy watched JD. She saw how he seemed to be exhausted from all the drama of the day. It had started out so well at the house this morning, except for the burned bacon! Too bad the worst part of the day hadn't simply been burned bacon...so much had happened in a few short hours.

Hanging up the phone, JD asked, "do you need anything else love or can we had back to your place now?" and that is when Missy remembered.

"There's just one thing I need to get," she said as she stood up and walked around the desk to where he was sitting. He watched as she pulled open the bottom drawer and pulled out the laptop.

"Neal gave this to me instead of the police earlier, he said Scott handed it to him on his way out of the door with his weapon. I think I know where Scott may have gone."

With the lights turned off, and the doors locked, Missy and JD made their way home in the stillness of the night. As they pulled into the driveway, she noticed the upstairs light was on in the spare bedroom.

JD walked into Missy's house shaking his head and as Missy turned on a light JD had to ask again to make sure he had heard her correctly

Scott just left his laptop with Neil?...I still can't believe that...I hope it is not the one full of national secrets...

JD could not help but laugh...but it was a short laugh because JD had another question to ask...

love....JD started...you think Scott is here?

JD paused for a moment...Missy had told Scott he could stay in her spare room but that was the night before last and JD had not seen Scott at the house..clearly he was good at not being found and liked time by himself...JD wondered if they should track him down at all...after all..he was part of the CIA..or FBI..or ABC..123...he had to know how important working with the local authorities was right?

after a few moments JD had the Jackson 5 in his head...He also decided that it was best to talk to Scott as soon as they could..so JD asked Missy a new question...

you don't think Scotty would bring the woman that was shot here?....

JD went on....surely he took her to the Hospital....let's go find Mr. Alphabet soup

JD laughed again..walked right up to Missy and kissed her

Now JD had The Jackson 5 ringing in his ears, the movie Airplane playing in his mind and an odd craving for bacon but his only focus was getting some answers and making some sense out of this crazy night

JD walked into Missy's house shaking his head and as Missy turned on a light JD had to ask again to make sure he had heard her correctly

Scott just left his laptop with Neil?...I still can't believe that...I hope it is not the one full of national secrets...

JD could not help but laugh...but it was a short laugh because JD had another question to ask...

love....JD started...you think Scott is here?

JD paused for a moment...Missy had told Scott he could stay in her spare room but that was the night before last and JD had not seen Scott at the house..clearly he was good at not being found and liked time by himself...JD wondered if they should track him down at all...after all..he was part of the CIA..or FBI..or ABC..123...he had to know how important working with the local authorities was right?

after a few moments JD had the Jackson 5 in his head...He also decided that it was best to talk to Scott as soon as they could..so JD asked Missy a new question...

you don't think Scotty would bring the woman that was shot here?....

JD went on....surely he took her to the Hospital....let's go find Mr. Alphabet soup

JD laughed again..walked right up to Missy and kissed her

Now JD had The Jackson 5 ringing in his ears, the movie Airplane playing in his mind and an odd craving for bacon but his only focus was getting some answers and making some sense out of this crazy night

Missy walked in behind JD and sat down on the couch, kicking her shoes off on the way in. It felt so good to be out of them, she hated shoes and if she could go to work bare foot, she would!

"Yes, I think he's here. I gave his a key, and I told him he was welcome here. I assumed he took it just like I meant it, that he could stay as long as he wanted." she answered his question with a quizzical look. "I saw the light on upstairs, so I assume that he is either here, or was here...but, now that you mention it, I didn't see a car in the drive. Maybe he parked it down the street, I don't know."

"...let's go find Mr. Alphabet Soup." was the last thing she heard him say.

She was leaning back on the couch with her eyes closed when he walked over to kiss her and, taking her hand, pulled her up.

"I hope we don't have to go far to find him tonight. Its been a long day." She said as they made their way upstairs.

Missy walked in behind JD and sat down on the couch, kicking her shoes off on the way in. It felt so good to be out of them, she hated shoes and if she could go to work bare foot, she would!

"Yes, I think he's here. I gave his a key, and I told him he was welcome here. I assumed he took it just like I meant it, that he could stay as long as he wanted." she answered his question with a quizzical look. "I saw the light on upstairs, so I assume that he is either here, or was here...but, now that you mention it, I didn't see a car in the drive. Maybe he parked it down the street, I don't know."

"...let's go find Mr. Alphabet Soup." was the last thing she heard him say.

She was leaning back on the couch with her eyes closed when he walked over to kiss her and, taking her hand, pulled her up.

"I hope we don't have to go far to find him tonight. Its been a long day." She said as they made their way upstairs.

Soon JD and Missy reached the top of the stairs

Missy was right it had been a long day...JD was feeling it too so instead of turning and heading for the spare bedroom JD simply gave a glace in that direction and thought...

I am sure Scotty will still be there in the mourning and if not we will just catch up with him at the club...

JD smiled a little then turned and covered Missy's eyes before leading her to her bedroom

there JD backed Missy into the bedroom door and kissed her deeply, before picking her up in his arms...carrying her the few steps to the bed and gently dropping her there.

JD then playfully growled at Missy and pounced on the bed

JD was soon undressing his lady love..kissing whenever he saw and wherever he could find bare flesh

with every kiss the worries and troubles of the seemed to melt away

Stacia moved a little as he spoke.

Yeah... It is.

She had never let anyone close not after Joel. She didn't want to let anyone in but Jon it seemed so natural to sink back into that softness. That remnant of a heart buried for so long.

Eventually Stacia woke up and yet this time did not distance herself from him but enjoyed... Just laying there.

Jon daydream ends and he looks down to see Stacia is still there. Jon kisses her forehead and says "I love the feel of this." softly mostly to him self not knowing shes awake.

Stacia moved a little as he spoke.

Yeah... It is.

She had never let anyone close not after Joel. She didn't want to let anyone in but Jon it seemed so natural to sink back into that softness. That remnant of a heart buried for so long.

Jon asked "Do you want to stay out here with me or want to move into my bed?. Jon smiles as he thinks about how nice this would be every night to come home and cuddle up into Stacia. Jon loves the fact that there isn't a demand for sex all the time. Tho he would want to do it if she asked.

She growled again at the pain and slowly took a coupe deep breaths as it passed. She glanced around

Where... Are...we...?

Her eyes felt heavy still from the blood loss but she focused on him.

We are in Missy's home.. She was helping me with my case and offered me a place to lay low for awhile till I can get my package to Langley, well to the right person in Langley that is...

"Laid down and rest.. your safe ... I didn't think you wanted me to take you to the Hospital for that is where they would look for you, and Well the same goes for your apartment. That is why I brought you here... Plus you seemed to needed to talk with JD so this is one place he will be.."

"Let me go and get you some OJ to sip on, it will help you a little. Maybe Missy can go and get you some pain meds to help you... I'll stay till they get here than I will have to leave.." Scott informed her..

She listened to him nodding till he said he would have to go?

Go where...

She knew the on would be a good idea and she thought vshe heard something about painkillers but why would he need to leave?

Jon asked "Do you want to stay out here with me or want to move into my bed?. Jon smiles as he thinks about how nice this would be every night to come home and cuddle up into Stacia. Jon loves the fact that there isn't a demand for sex all the time. Tho he would want to do it if she asked.

We can stay here that's fine

Soon JD and Missy reached the top of the stairs

Missy was right it had been a long day...JD was feeling it too so instead of turning and heading for the spare bedroom JD simply gave a glace in that direction and thought...

I am sure Scotty will still be there in the mourning and if not we will just catch up with him at the club...

JD smiled a little then turned and covered Missy's eyes before leading her to her bedroom

there JD backed Missy into the bedroom door and kissed her deeply, before picking her up in his arms...carrying her the few steps to the bed and gently dropping her there.

JD then playfully growled at Missy and pounced on the bed

JD was soon undressing his lady love..kissing whenever he saw and wherever he could find bare flesh

with every kiss the worries and troubles of the seemed to melt away

Missy giggled at JD's hands covering her eyes, but that stopped as soon as he kissed her, his mouth taking hers, his tongue seeking...suddenly, she was in his arms and across the room being dumped on the bed.

She sat there watching as he made a sexy, low growl and pounced on the bed. She knew that he needed this break for the worries, and she was more than glad to be the one to give it to him.

With his hands undressing her, and his kisses finding flesh, Missy ran her fingers through his hair as she sighed...they moved over his shoulders over his back before coming to his collar, fingers moving deftly to unbutton his shirt.

It wasn't long before his mouth had moved to her neck...kissing and nibbling right above her collarbone. Her soft cooing in his ear, he marked her before moving up to her lips...she let out a moan and wrapped her arms around him.

Still half undressed, their hands and mouths continued exploring one another. Missy knew there was no where else she'd rather be right now.

Nothing else mattered, and everything else had been forgotten in the moments that she was in JD's arms.

Missy giggled at JD's hands covering her eyes, but that stopped as soon as he kissed her, his mouth taking hers, his tongue seeking...suddenly, she was in his arms and across the room being dumped on the bed.

She sat there watching as he made a sexy, low growl and pounced on the bed. She knew that he needed this break for the worries, and she was more than glad to be the one to give it to him.

With his hands undressing her, and his kisses finding flesh, Missy ran her fingers through his hair as she sighed...they moved over his shoulders over his back before coming to his collar, fingers moving deftly to unbutton his shirt.

It wasn't long before his mouth had moved to her neck...kissing and nibbling right above her collarbone. Her soft cooing in his ear, he marked her before moving up to her lips...she let out a moan and wrapped her arms around him.

Still half undressed, their hands and mouths continued exploring one another. Missy knew there was no where else she'd rather be right now.

Nothing else mattered, and everything else had been forgotten in the moments that she was in JD's arms.

of course JD marked Missy. Not that he had too. She was his there was no doubting that

No. JD marked Missy for the same reason he did anything with her or to her he did it because he wanted to

JD wanted Missy more and more each day

She had left a mark on his heart and now he left one on her skin

as soon as JD had bitten down on Missy neck he released that bite and dove into her lips...kissing her harshly yet deeply

JD had let the bite go quickly...this kiss would not be as lucky...the kiss wet on and on until....

JD laughed...he could not help it...JD laughed as Missy started to unbutton his shirt....JD laughed because he was happy but also because Missy had been trying to unbutton his shirt for hours now

as JD laughed his dark eyes looked to Missy and he asked...

Do you have plans little miss?

JD did not laugh for long and he let the question hang in the air...his lips had other work to do

JD kissed Missy again...his lips taking hers in a kiss he hoped would never end and as her legs wrapped around him JD pressed closer...

Hoping to get lost in what was HIS

of course JD marked Missy. Not that he had too. She was his there was no doubting that

No. JD marked Missy for the same reason he did anything with her or to her he did it because he wanted to

JD wanted Missy more and more each day

She had left a mark on his heart and now he left one on her skin

as soon as JD had bitten down on Missy neck he released that bite and dove into her lips...kissing her harshly yet deeply

JD had let the bite go quickly...this kiss would not be as lucky...the kiss wet on and on until....

JD laughed...he could not help it...JD laughed as Missy started to unbutton his shirt....JD laughed because he was happy but also because Missy had been trying to unbutton his shirt for hours now

as JD laughed his dark eyes looked to Missy and he asked...

Do you have plans little miss?

JD did not laugh for long and he let the question hang in the air...his lips had other work to do

JD kissed Missy again...his lips taking hers in a kiss he hoped would never end and as her legs wrapped around him JD pressed closer...

Hoping to get lost in what was HIS

She never got a chance to answer his question before his kiss found her lips. It was soon forgotten as he pressed his body into her, the only noise in the room was her moan as she gave into the moment.

Never before had she lost herself so completely in someone as she had since meeting JD. Never before had she felt so alive ... so wanted ... so cherished.

Being with him wasn't something planned, it just seemed happen as quickly as a tornado touching down, sweeping them both up, carrying them both away ... without all the destruction, of course.

As he took what was his, her ankles locked around his waist and her arms around his neck, she pulled him close never wanting it to end.

She never got a chance to answer his question before his kiss found her lips. It was soon forgotten as he pressed his body into her, the only noise in the room was her moan as she gave into the moment.

Never before had she lost herself so completely in someone as she had since meeting JD. Never before had she felt so alive ... so wanted ... so cherished.

Being with him wasn't something planned, it just seemed happen as quickly as a tornado touching down, sweeping them both up, carrying them both away ... without all the destruction, of course.

As he took what was his, her ankles locked around his waist and her arms around his neck, she pulled him close never wanting it to end.

JD had just gifted Missy yet another deep,passionate kiss when he felt her ankles lock around him

Missy was not trying to trap JD or take anything. She simply had a need and she was keeping what she needed, wanted and loved close to her

JD slowly broke the kiss with Missy and let and low soft whisper to her ear...

it took you a while to get my shirt off little miss...he stated

then with a laugh he added...you ,may want to start on my pants now

JD was still laughing when his lips returned to Missy neck pressing light kisses to the center of her neck over and over

each kiss seemed to be a gentle reminder...

little miss...you are mine and I love you

JD had just gifted Missy yet another deep,passionate kiss when he felt her ankles lock around him

Missy was not trying to trap JD or take anything. She simply had a need and she was keeping what she needed, wanted and loved close to her

JD slowly broke the kiss with Missy and let and low soft whisper to her ear...

it took you a while to get my shirt off little miss...he stated

then with a laugh he added...you ,may want to start on my pants now

JD was still laughing when his lips returned to Missy neck pressing light kisses to the center of her neck over and over

each kiss seemed to be a gentle reminder...

little miss...you are mine and I love you

Missy giggled at that! She loved his laughter and his teasing, it made her feel relaxed and safe, and her heart always flipped when she heard it.

Hearing him say that he loved her made her hold her breath. She knew she heard him correctly, but tonight it meant so much to her. She took his face in her hands and kissed him lightly on the lips before whispering, "I love you, too, Sir."

Then, she kissed him deeply, while he rolled onto his back and pulled her on top of him.

"Do you think I can undo these faster than I've undone your shirt?"

She moved off to the side and reached for the button of his trousers and, when it was undone, she leaned over to kiss his ear and his neck.

Back