Nouvelle Alliance (closed for Sean Renaud)

"Me either. I might not stop until you're in tears." Damian teased. "Now go on."

Her friends had seen them pull up this time and were outside the house calling for her.
 
Ciana kisses him before rushing out with the gifts. She waved at her friend as she handed her the gifts and heading into the house. She quickly started drinking as she met the new friends. She had plan to get shit face before going back to her man.
 
Last edited:
"Hey girl, it's good to see you!" Jessica said kissing her friend on the cheek before leading her inside. "Drinks bitches!" Before they were even seated both of them had a pair of Jell-O shots in front of them. "So tell me everything."
 
Ciana took a few drinks before she smiled: I Married, the great Damian...he spoils me rotten...it was for business but worth it...he is amazing...he is very 'demanding" heheh
 
Last edited:
"The great Damian? Sounds like you like him." Jessica teased before taking another drink. The two ladies kept drinking and gossipping for a while until Jessica passed out and Anya wasn't far behind.

"Wake up bitch." Some man said slapping her in the face with his cock.
 
Ciana slowly wake up, cursing...she looks up trying push him off; get the fuck off me you piece of shit!
 
Last edited:
"Oh look at the pretties." The man speaking was wearing a hood, in fact all of the dozen men surrounding Anya and the passed out Jessica were. "Now there are two ways this can go whore, you can be nice or we can hurt you."
 
Ciana looks at him and the men around them as she realise she was in serious shit. She remember only drinking two glass, it dawn on her that the guys must of spyke her drink: Look pal, My husband is a mobster boss and if you even think of doing this , you fucking dead...if you act on it, i will have them kill your entire family or something worse...Now you and your boys better leave us alone..
 
Last edited:
"Oh a mobster!" One taunted while pulling her dress up and off her body.

"He'll do something horrible!" Another teased yanking her panties down and off.

It didn't take long long before Anya was nude and a knife was pressed against her throat. "We're only going to tell you once. Do as we say or you die. Understand?"
 
Ciana cursed as she fought to keep her clothing but failed. Glares at him: Once i track all of you down, i will kill all of your love ones and much worse before they die , including all of you....*She was not like a her sister willing to die so easily. She spat in his face: Go to hell!
 
Last edited:
Anya got a hard slap across the face for her efforts. Once the men finished stripping her they lined up. "These cocks are going in your ass bitch. The only question is if they get lubed first. So you want to open up and suck us off maybe even get lucky and make one of us cum or do you want it dry?"
 
Cianacurses as he slaps her, looks at the line of men. She open her mouth for him as it appears she realise that it was a lost cause. For the first time she appears frighten and weak making some hard
 
Last edited:
"That's a good girl." The man replied grabbing her hair and thrusting his cock into her throat. The other men fell in around her playing with her tits, some between her legs, fingers in her twat fingers pushing against her ass.
 
Ciana look up as she suck his cock,gagging as he kept thrusting as she bob her head. Gagging as his cock became hard in her mouth,closing her eyes as she felt them all fondle her body. She reach down to massages his ballsAs expected his cock was small as were the rest of the men. Once he was hard she allow him deep in her mouth as if he tried to choke her. As he closed his eyes she bite down hard and tug to tare off him cock, biting down like a pitbulll refusing to let go.Tries to off his balls at the same time ,detaching the balls from its root ensuring permanent damage.
 
Last edited:
"Holy shit get this crazy bitch off me!" The man started screaming. He couldn't seem to focus his mind well enough to do something as basic as punch her in the face and his friends. . .well they were freaking out just sort of running back and forth around him.
 
Ciana bite down hard,breaking skin and began tare it off.She finally tares it off and spat it in the face of another man that when to grab her. She wipe her mouth as she got up: who is next?
 
Last edited:
The man, now without a dick passed out from shock and blood loss. "Let her go! Let this crazy bitch up!" One of the others yelled and they all backed away from her as quickly as they could picking up their friend and his cock. "We can't call 911, what are we going to tell them! Holy shit, that's a lot of blood. That is a fuck ton of blood. I think I'm gonna be sick."
 
Ciana grabs her friend and stands up slowly. Grabs a cellphone from one of the guys: Put pressure on it, you morons! *dials her husband number till he pick up use her weak helpless voice: ...Da...mian...woke... up...help me...i'm naked ...men ...rape me.... they..help!!!...NOOOOOooooo!!...stop please...nooo more!! *drops the phone and steps on it as she purposely destroy it. Looks at them as she wipe the blood from her mouth knowing her husband will arrive in a flash and get the men . She wanted to have these men sold in sex trade to get a taste of their own medicine* I hope it was worth it, gentlemen...
 
Last edited:
She was right about how long it took her husband to arrive, though he wasn't the first, the first to arrive were four of his men who literally kicked the front door off the hinges and rushed in with guns. "We'll wait and see what Damian wants to do here. He doesn't normally like it when we kill people but someone fucked with his Princess. Some one get her some clothes, I don't want him kicking our asses." One of the men took off his coat and handed it to her. It was then that they noticed how much blood there was but almost none of it on Anya. "What the hell happened here."
 
Ciana act as if panic as the door explode, scrambling at the other end of the room till they use her husband' name. She welcomed the clothes and dress up slowly before she sat down shaking like a leaf: I don't... want... my husband ...to kill them...*She pointed at them with a shaky hand: i dont remember much...i was drinking my second glass...next i know *points at the bleeding men surrounded by his friend that are trying to stop the bleeding* that guy had his cock in my face...*wipes her tears* his friend lined up...said they rape me...all of them...That guy put ...his filthy...cock in my mouth and...i bite it off...*crumbles* i didn't know what else to do...
 
Last edited:
Damian arrived a few seconds later, just late enough that his men had to explain the story to him. "She doesn't want you dead? You fucks have no idea how lucky you are because if it was up to me we'd take a ride out to the desert and you'd all dig your own graves but instead I'll let Anya decide what we should do to you."
 
Ciana clung to her husband side as she shook , dried blood around her mouth: Damian! i knew it...if i just hung in there...*Clung to him as she buries her face in his cloths to inhale his scent which seem to calm him. She looked at the men and back at him: Damian please save that bleeding man's life...i want them all to stay alive and pay for the rest of their lives for touching me as if i were their whore...*wipes her tears away before she looks up at Damian* yours still into the prostitution business, right? Since they love the idea of raped by men...I thought you strip them down and sell them to the worse gay men to rape them on daily basis,live their lives as sex slaves. Of course with a business of filming and distributing their performance all over the world in smut movies, etc...I like to have every penny they make off those movies, clients..*runs her shaky hand through her hair* Live their life penniless,naked and rape in every orifice by men cock and foreign object till they die of old age and WITHOUT drugs/alcohol to numb the pain or madness till they die of old age...*She turns to them and smiles evilly* They take real care of you and make sure you dont do drugs/be a drunk or commit suicide...after all you need pay for your sins...*looks at her husband: Can you please make that happen for me, Damian...?
 
Last edited:
Damian swallowed thinking about the request his young bride had just made. "You heard the woman, save his life, get our doctors to put him back together and the others are to be sold. To the man in Somalia." The men glanced at each other then nodded. The man in Somalia was especially cruel but they would probably also end up addicted to drugs and spending a fair amount of time drunk. Of course the other thing that was code for was bring their mothers, sisters, wives, girlfriends and daughters in. He'd make the decision on each of them later.

"Be careful Anya, we don't work in an industry where gathering enemies often works out in our favor." He then wrapped her hair around his fist and pulled her naked again. "Tell your slut friend to come along, she can do this the hard way, where she goes home, or the fun way where nobody every hears from her again but she is coming." He was already dragging Anya back to the his private car but his men were watching her friend and subtly motioning to the guns and batons they all carried on them.
 
Ciana winces as he grip her hair but she didn't dare defy him before the others,gasps as he strip her naked.Winces as he drag her to the car, looks up at him unsure what to expect: Damian, i swear my friend had nothing to do with this...Why do i sense your upset at me...they didn't penetrate me bellow the waist...just that man and i bit it off...Nothing more, i swear Damian..
 
Last edited:
"Are you going to tell your friend to get over here or not slut? This doesn't have to be terrible for the two of you." He shoved her in the trunk then looked back.
 
Back
Top