Personal Shopper / Secret Wife Sharing

blin18

Really Experienced
This reply by @Ender27 in the Back to School Shopping thread got me going. It's off-topic for that thread, so I thought I'd start a new one.

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=59970987&postcount=4

I have been looking for the right vehicle to bust my Loving Wives cherry, and a variant of this has promise.

I'll put my plot outline here so I can come back to it in future. Meanwhile, comments are welcome. @Ender27: any objections to me stealing your plot?

~~~

Husband and wife are lingerie shopping and - as Ender27 said - the wife keeps coming out of the dressing room to model the stuff, mostly sexy but modest sleepwear. Husband passes in something new and VERY sexy; wife's musical laughter rings out and when she opens the door and comes out, she's a little red faced and says something like "Is this for your wife or your girlfriend?"

Another lone shopper, a man, overhears and approaches the husband, asking how he managed to find a personal shopper. Husband realises the guy overheard his wife and took her literally; decides to make a game of it and convinces him that the woman is indeed his personal shopper. The guy congratulates him on his good luck and - without being pushy - says if he feels like sharing her then he could really use some help selecting some lingerie for his girlfriend.

Husband tips wife the wink when she next comes out and they start toying with the guy, getting her more and more sexy stuff to wear. Finally, wife calls out that the latest outfit is too revealing; husband has to come in and see it. They kiss and pet and he says "What if it was the other guy who gave you this outfit? Would you have invited him in?" "Maybe I would," she teases. They play it out for a minute and discover that it's something they both want; not for the guy to fuck her, but just to get her volcanically hot so that husband can finish her off.

They do it. Husband comes out wide eyed and red faced. Says to the guy they'd better settle it down because she's getting super horny and he doesn't know whether he can go back in there with the personal shopper and still be faithful to his wife.

"Just one more," says the other guy, grabbing an embroidered bra and panties set. He hands it over and wife gets dressed, then calls him in. He stands behind her as they both look at her in the mirror, agreeing that it is the most sexy one by far.

"But," says the wife, "the embroidery on the outside is quite abrasive." While it's comfortable for her, he might find it scratchy whilst cuddling. Why doesn't he take off his shirt and try it out. He does, they cuddle, and she rubs her breasts all over his chest. Yes, it's rough, he agrees, but in a sexy way that he likes against his manly chest.

But what about the panties, she argues. Won't they abrade your cock? She stands with her legs apart and rubs her pussy with her fingers, inviting him to try. He does, agreeing that they are quite abrasive and his cock is very sensitive, but he figures by the time his shaft gets down there on his GF, she'll have the panties off.

"WTF?" cries the wife. Why even buy lingerie if you're not going to rub your thick, hard cock all over it? That's the best bit, in her opinion. "Here," she says, grabbing a sexy pair of satin panties she tried on earlier, "I'll show you". And with that, she skins off the embroidered panties in front of him and before he can react or get his tongue into her, she slips into the satin ones.

"Now," she says, unbuckling his pants and letting them drop to the floor, "let me show you how lingerie is supposed to work." She starts by cuddling him, his cock pressed between them, rubbing it all over with the front of her panties, then she slides it between her legs and he slowly rubs back and forth over her satin-covered lips. Turning around, she bends over, traps his cock between her closed thighs and fucks the tight gap furiously, building up a molten friction against the satin.

He cums, leaves, and husband comes in and finishes the job he started.

On their way out, the shop assistant thanks them; the other guy just spent $500 on lingerie; and she lets them have the nightie she selected for free.

This is such a great story idea! I love it. Would you mind if someone else took a shot at it too?
Sure. Just give credit to Ender27 and Blin18 in your Foreword. That way if we ever do a version, we won't have the plagiarism nazis breathing down our neck if we ever get around to doing it. (Cos so many ideas in erotica are brand-new-never-been-done.)

gretat idea

This is a fresh idea on the loving wife category!

you could really make a nice piece of erotica here with some background and story development! The wife could be a slightly older model that hasn't worked in years (due to starting a family? or just not 18 anymore?) It could be a secret fantasy of the husband to share his wife. She could actually get the idea of starting a business for high end clients doing just what they stumbled on in the store.

I'm getting excited just thinking about it!!! Let me know if anyone is going to write this and I would love to help brainstorm or edit!

This is a fresh idea on the loving wife category!

you could really make a nice piece of erotica here with some background and story development! The wife could be a slightly older model that hasn't worked in years (due to starting a family? or just not 18 anymore?) It could be a secret fantasy of the husband to share his wife. She could actually get the idea of starting a business for high end clients doing just what they stumbled on in the store.

I'm getting excited just thinking about it!!! Let me know if anyone is going to write this and I would love to help brainstorm or edit!

I actually am in the process of writing it, but I'm going to be overseas for awhile so I'll only be back in a month to continue. If you have any ideas to add to Blin18's storyline, share them here!

I actually am in the process of writing it, but I'm going to be overseas for awhile so I'll only be back in a month to continue. If you have any ideas to add to Blin18's storyline, share them here!

This is how I would envision the story to go. Of course it would need some setup/background on the married couple fist.
The story could be about a husband and wife that have been married for 7 years or so. They live in Dilworth North Carolina, a nice neighborhood near Charlotte. They take a nice getaway weekend in Charlotte in one of the more posh hotels. Hubby is always asking his wife to dress provocatively and enjoys having other men lust over her. They start their day out having a nice brunch and enjoy some drinks with their meal. They are feeling tipsy but not drunk. The wife says that she would like to go shopping in some of the exclusive shops there knowing that the prices will be way more than they will spend but wants to go look and maybe try on a few things just for the fun of it. The husband sees this as a way to get her to try on some real sexy things and maybe get to see her in the dressing room or even out in the store to model them for him.
They find a great store with everything from dresses and gowns to sexy lingerie. Being a very upscale store they are offered champagne while they shop which keeps the buzz going and the inhibitions low. They pick out a few dresses for her to try on and head to the dressing rooms. As planned the husband gets her to model these dresses for him and they both get into the spirit of things, her getting a thrill out of tantalizing hubby and him getting her to come out into the open dressed hot. They progress to more and more revealing outfits.
This is when another shopper (presumably a wealthy guy) and catches her show which fuels hubby excitement and the wife gets a little thrill from it being a stranger that is getting some eye candy from her. She rationalizes that she will never see him again so she doesn’t care that he sees her and she knows it will give hubby a thrill. Hubby ups the ante and starts bringing her some really revealing stuff. The guy mentions to hubby that he wishes he could find a personal shopper like the one he found (his wife). Hubby sees the opportunity and tells the guy that if he wants her to model some stuff for him that he wouldn’t mind as he has paid for her to help shop for him for the afternoon. The guy is more than happy and finds some things for her to try on.
While the guy is looking for some outfits hubby lets the wife in on what’s happening and she gets cold feet. He pleads with her to do it, it’s just fooling around, they will never see this guy again, it’s all harmless, and he promises to buy her anything she wants if she will do this for him. Before she can say no, the guy is back with some things for her to try on. So, not to blow hubby in she takes the outfits and goes in the dressing room. She looks the things over and they are sexy but not trashy and she likes the way she looks in them, because of all this she goes along and pretends to be a private shopper/model.
When she comes out to show the guy the first dress, both guys check her out. She is stunning and she gets compliments from both, especially the guy. Hubby pushes the envelope by asking if the guy’s wife is the same size as the model to which he says yes but that his wife is a little bigger in the bust. Hubby goes to his wife and puts his hand in the top of the outfit to presumably check to see if there is any room for bigger breasts. He then invites the guy to do the same to see if he thinks that his wife will fit into it. The guy does and both of them start talking about the wife’s tits and give more test feels grabbing sneaky grabs along the way. The wife is a little annoyed with hubby but doesn’t say anything and secretly starts to enjoy it not letting on to hubby.
The guy asks to see the other outfit he has chosen. She goes back in the dressing room to change and finds the next outfit is more daring but puts it on and exits for their critique. They take more and more liberties with her and she gets more and more turned on (not to mention that hubby is about to burst. He can’t believe she is doing this in the first place let alone going as far as she is letting them put their hands all over her). She shocks both her hubby and the guy by asking them if they think she needs a bra with this outfit and then takes it off in front of them (doing that “pull the straps through the armhole thing”) Glimpses of her bare breast are had, and she passes it off as nothing even though she is extremely excited by her flashing. The guy asks about the fit in her top and puts his hand right in the top massaging her breast and pinching her nipple. The wife flinches at that and he explains that his wife has very prominent nipples and he wanted to tell if they would show through. After they thoroughly check this outfit out the guy decides to buy both and thanks both of them for their time. The wife goes into the dressing room to take off the dress and while she is in there the guy gives hubby two hundred dollar bills and thanks him for letting him borrow his personal shopper. He also gives hubby his card and tells him if he wouldn’t mind sharing his shopper, could he please call him with her number so he could maybe use her services in the future.
The wife gives the guy the clothes and hubby takes her to another part of the store while the guy goes to check out. He tells her about what the guy said and the money to which they both start to giggle at like school kids doing something naughty. The wife picks out some very sexy, very expensive things for hubby to buy her as per their agreement and they go to check out also. The shop owner cashes them out and mentions to them that if they would like to he could provide her with many clients to personal shop/model for. He would even give her a commission on everything that was sold! They go back to their hotel and make love for the rest of the day and all of the weekend reliving the episode.
A couple weeks after the trip back in their home and back to normal the hubby thinks about how much he enjoyed showing her off like that and what easy money it had turned into and decides that he wants to start her off in a business doing just that! They could call the shop owner or even the guy and do it for him and surely he would have other wealthy friends that would be clients too!
That would be the first installment to the story. The following chapters could go to her slowly giving into her excitement and pushing her moral limits. Their growing the business to a regular appearance at the shop, or private shows for the elite crowd, or giving special favors/sex for enormous tips. I think the key here is to have a slow erosion of her boundries and to have her get more and more excited with each progression.
This post is plenty long enough so I will surrender this thread back to you all for your comments!!

This is how I would envision the story to go. Of course it would need some setup/background on the married couple fist.
The story could be about a husband and wife that have been married for 7 years or so. They live in Dilworth North Carolina, a nice neighborhood near Charlotte. They take a nice getaway weekend in Charlotte in one of the more posh hotels. Hubby is always asking his wife to dress provocatively and enjoys having other men lust over her. They start their day out having a nice brunch and enjoy some drinks with their meal. They are feeling tipsy but not drunk. The wife says that she would like to go shopping in some of the exclusive shops there knowing that the prices will be way more than they will spend but wants to go look and maybe try on a few things just for the fun of it. The husband sees this as a way to get her to try on some real sexy things and maybe get to see her in the dressing room or even out in the store to model them for him.
They find a great store with everything from dresses and gowns to sexy lingerie. Being a very upscale store they are offered champagne while they shop which keeps the buzz going and the inhibitions low. They pick out a few dresses for her to try on and head to the dressing rooms. As planned the husband gets her to model these dresses for him and they both get into the spirit of things, her getting a thrill out of tantalizing hubby and him getting her to come out into the open dressed hot. They progress to more and more revealing outfits.
This is when another shopper (presumably a wealthy guy) and catches her show which fuels hubby excitement and the wife gets a little thrill from it being a stranger that is getting some eye candy from her. She rationalizes that she will never see him again so she doesn’t care that he sees her and she knows it will give hubby a thrill. Hubby ups the ante and starts bringing her some really revealing stuff. The guy mentions to hubby that he wishes he could find a personal shopper like the one he found (his wife). Hubby sees the opportunity and tells the guy that if he wants her to model some stuff for him that he wouldn’t mind as he has paid for her to help shop for him for the afternoon. The guy is more than happy and finds some things for her to try on.
While the guy is looking for some outfits hubby lets the wife in on what’s happening and she gets cold feet. He pleads with her to do it, it’s just fooling around, they will never see this guy again, it’s all harmless, and he promises to buy her anything she wants if she will do this for him. Before she can say no, the guy is back with some things for her to try on. So, not to blow hubby in she takes the outfits and goes in the dressing room. She looks the things over and they are sexy but not trashy and she likes the way she looks in them, because of all this she goes along and pretends to be a private shopper/model.
When she comes out to show the guy the first dress, both guys check her out. She is stunning and she gets compliments from both, especially the guy. Hubby pushes the envelope by asking if the guy’s wife is the same size as the model to which he says yes but that his wife is a little bigger in the bust. Hubby goes to his wife and puts his hand in the top of the outfit to presumably check to see if there is any room for bigger breasts. He then invites the guy to do the same to see if he thinks that his wife will fit into it. The guy does and both of them start talking about the wife’s tits and give more test feels grabbing sneaky grabs along the way. The wife is a little annoyed with hubby but doesn’t say anything and secretly starts to enjoy it not letting on to hubby.
The guy asks to see the other outfit he has chosen. She goes back in the dressing room to change and finds the next outfit is more daring but puts it on and exits for their critique. They take more and more liberties with her and she gets more and more turned on (not to mention that hubby is about to burst. He can’t believe she is doing this in the first place let alone going as far as she is letting them put their hands all over her). She shocks both her hubby and the guy by asking them if they think she needs a bra with this outfit and then takes it off in front of them (doing that “pull the straps through the armhole thing”) Glimpses of her bare breast are had, and she passes it off as nothing even though she is extremely excited by her flashing. The guy asks about the fit in her top and puts his hand right in the top massaging her breast and pinching her nipple. The wife flinches at that and he explains that his wife has very prominent nipples and he wanted to tell if they would show through. After they thoroughly check this outfit out the guy decides to buy both and thanks both of them for their time. The wife goes into the dressing room to take off the dress and while she is in there the guy gives hubby two hundred dollar bills and thanks him for letting him borrow his personal shopper. He also gives hubby his card and tells him if he wouldn’t mind sharing his shopper, could he please call him with her number so he could maybe use her services in the future.
The wife gives the guy the clothes and hubby takes her to another part of the store while the guy goes to check out. He tells her about what the guy said and the money to which they both start to giggle at like school kids doing something naughty. The wife picks out some very sexy, very expensive things for hubby to buy her as per their agreement and they go to check out also. The shop owner cashes them out and mentions to them that if they would like to he could provide her with many clients to personal shop/model for. He would even give her a commission on everything that was sold! They go back to their hotel and make love for the rest of the day and all of the weekend reliving the episode.
A couple weeks after the trip back in their home and back to normal the hubby thinks about how much he enjoyed showing her off like that and what easy money it had turned into and decides that he wants to start her off in a business doing just that! They could call the shop owner or even the guy and do it for him and surely he would have other wealthy friends that would be clients too!
That would be the first installment to the story. The following chapters could go to her slowly giving into her excitement and pushing her moral limits. Their growing the business to a regular appearance at the shop, or private shows for the elite crowd, or giving special favors/sex for enormous tips. I think the key here is to have a slow erosion of her boundries and to have her get more and more excited with each progression.
This post is plenty long enough so I will surrender this thread back to you all for your comments!!

I like the whole idea about the slow erosion and the multiple chapters, but I fear many people wouldn't be happy with the fact that the first chapter only has a little nipple-pinching :/

I like the whole idea about the slow erosion and the multiple chapters, but I fear many people wouldn't be happy with the fact that the first chapter only has a little nipple-pinching :/

I can see your point but I would hate to rush the wife into becoming a sex-crazed slut from a somewhat proper mom next door type. Maybe the first chapter could have a steamy sex scene between the husband and wife in the parking lot or on the way to their room. It could even wait till they get to the hotel room. All through the sex they could be reliving the fittings and maybe even do some role play! The role play might even serve to breakdown some moral barriers as it becomes easier for the wife to imagine herself in that situation!

I was away for some time and I can't believe that this thread has died! I thought it had real potential....

Back