men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have fantasies about it. I would get turned on being in a hotel room while my wife fucks another man.

For our second meet with a guy we arranged to meet in a hotel, we booked in early and went to the room, the wife spent some time getting ready and we then went down to the bar. We had a drink and were both wondering what the guy would be like, we had already arranged that if we were going to go ahead with the meet I would give them some time together without me. The guy turned up and he was as we expected as per his photos we had a couple more drinks and I then looked at the wife and she smiled and nodded which meant she wanted to go ahead with it so I suggested that they both go to the room and I would join them later. Must admit it was a strange feeling watching her getting into the lift with this guy knowing what was going to happen, I waited for about 40 minutes as bye now I was getting quite excited wondering how it was going. I let myself into the room and wasn't surprised to see they had already started enjoying themselves he was laying on the bed naked while the wife was just down to her stockings and performing oral on him. We went on to have a fantastic evening with this guy which we repeated a few times over the next couple of months.

I want to see it today!!! I have her making some phone calls now. Hoping to watch and then some nice sloppy seconds.

I walked in on my wife having sex with another guy when they thought I was at work, I listened and watched through a window until they had finished before making enough noise to let them know I was home

I walked in on my wife having sex with another guy when they thought I was at work, I listened and watched through a window until they had finished before making enough noise to let them know I was home

I have often fantasized about this. Watching them go at it. Her remaining completely unaware. He and I make eye contact and when he realizes I am not going to intercede he just smiles and keeps going. Much later he calls and we meet where we discuss my knowing. We both agree that we would like for this situation to continue. We agree that my wife does not need to know and he will keep me informed of all their sordid details with the occassional arrangement to watch without her knowing.

I have often fantasized about this. Watching them go at it. Her remaining completely unaware. He and I make eye contact and when he realizes I am not going to intercede he just smiles and keeps going. Much later he calls and we meet where we discuss my knowing. We both agree that we would like for this situation to continue. We agree that my wife does not need to know and he will keep me informed of all their sordid details with the occassional arrangement to watch without her knowing.

I like this fantasy. I would also like to take pictures while hidden and watch so I could stroke to them later.

Hey that's some hot fantasy you got there, I've had the one about watching my wife seduced by a younger man, that part about meeting him and chatting about the details is a definite game changer, I'll be including that as as a part of my seduction scenario too from now on

Cuckold or Swinger? Well, in the beginning, I went to the club with her just to make sure she would be ok. Then I found that it was very exciting to see her suck cocks and get fucked and then I realized that I was cleaning her up and swallowing other guys cum and then she sucked a guys cock and kissed me with a mouth full of his cum and I swallowed that and even though I have always thought of myself as very straight, I am now thinking of sucking someone's cock. I am a lot older than my wife, she is still in her sexual prime. I am an old guy with a limp biscuit and no teeth. she tells me that the way I munch on her pussy is like no other guy on earth and I suppose that if I end up sucking a cock without my teeth, it will be really great for the guy. This has been a progressive thing, in the beginning, it was a fantasy about her fucking another guy. I wonder if all of you guys that fantasize about you wife fucking another guy will end up sucking cocks . I know I will because the thought of it turns me on now. Wow, I finally said it.

Love to hear what happened when you went in. Was it obvious they had been screwing and how did they and you react to the situation

That's hot. I love the idea of maybe once a week we invite another big cock stud over for the evening. Where, of course, he spends the night screwing my wife.

I'd like to watch her take it from behind....in her pussy but preferably in her ass. I want to watch. She has a nice little while girl ass and her tits would look incredible bouncing and swaying as she gets it hard from behind. Fuck yes I'd like to watch.

Last edited:

Nice! When my wife takes another lover I'm anticipating experiencing this from time to time. I come home from work to find their clothes on the floor in front of the couch. Including her bra and panties. The sweet sounds of moans, groans, and bed springs coming from upstairs.

Hell no not ever somone has to die. I please my woman I have no problems in making her havr seizures. I don't understand the turn on of that at all.

The Turn On

Is that she says no to me all the time. "no I won't suck your cock" "you better not cum in my mouth"
as examples.
I would br hopeful that the new guy wouldn't take no for an answer.

Is that she says no to me all the time. "no I won't suck your cock" "you better not cum in my mouth"
as examples.
Same here. There is a lot of no !!

And in my fantasy he makes her do everything ;)

as examples.

I admit that if my wife was to do anything with him that I wanted to and she refused, I'd be pissed. But if he wanted something I don't care for then I hope she has a great time. Go nuts.

Not really. Not into sharing my wife. I'm more interested in finding new things we can do in the bedroom. That just seems more fun to me.

God I want too so much! She, doesn't :(

Cuckold or Swinger? Well, in the beginning, I went to the club with her just to make sure she would be ok. Then I found that it was very exciting to see her suck cocks and get fucked and then I realized that I was cleaning her up and swallowing other guys cum and then she sucked a guys cock and kissed me with a mouth full of his cum and I swallowed that and even though I have always thought of myself as very straight, I am now thinking of sucking someone's cock. I am a lot older than my wife, she is still in her sexual prime. I am an old guy with a limp biscuit and no teeth. she tells me that the way I munch on her pussy is like no other guy on earth and I suppose that if I end up sucking a cock without my teeth, it will be really great for the guy. This has been a progressive thing, in the beginning, it was a fantasy about her fucking another guy. I wonder if all of you guys that fantasize about you wife fucking another guy will end up sucking cocks . I know I will because the thought of it turns me on now. Wow, I finally said it.

Great fantasy! Mind if I use it?

I admit that if my wife was to do anything with him that I wanted to and she refused, I'd be pissed. But if he wanted something I don't care for then I hope she has a great time. Go nuts.

So if I were to pick up your cute little wife, take her home and fuck her pussy full of my cum and send her home to you, you'd be okay with it. You'd even enjoy feeling her stretched out, wet, cummy pussy as you fucked her.

But if she came home and told you that she'd just been fucked twice by me, and as you slid into her slippery, sloppy cunt from behind, you'd be pissed if you noticed cum leaking from her sexy little, no-longer-virgin arse.

I'm interested in hearing how that would play out.

So if I were to pick up your cute little wife, take her home and fuck her pussy full of my cum and send her home to you, you'd be okay with it. You'd even enjoy feeling her stretched out, wet, cummy pussy as you fucked her.

But if she came home and told you that she'd just been fucked twice by me, and as you slid into her slippery, sloppy cunt from behind, you'd be pissed if you noticed cum leaking from her sexy little, no-longer-virgin arse.

I'm interested in hearing how that would play out.

Yes, something to that effect. But I took her anal cherry years ago and we still indulge.

What I'm thinking is, for example, is my wife never let's me cum in her mouth. If she was to allow another man to do that then I'd pissed.

I have no interest in pegging. But if he does and requests this of her, I'd have no prob with that.

I think that if she wasn't giving you blow jobs and then came home and told you she had just given a friend one you should get on the phone and thank him. Your wife would never be able to refuse you again.
A win win all round. Lol

A yes from me!

My wife and I regularly roleplay a third person into our fantasies. I would love to see her with another guy, but it is strictly a fantasy for her

My wife and I regularly roleplay a third person into our fantasies. I would love to see her with another guy, but it is strictly a fantasy for her

My wife and I started out like that and she didn't want to consider it in real life. I kept at it gently and not pushing until after about three years she fucked a friend. Now she's a hot wife and I'm her happy, well trained, cuck.
Message is don't give up. Ladies like to change their minds. Just need the right buttons pressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back