Tears Of The World Coffee Shoppe

Sitting down, Kim writes a note that apologizes for her lack of posting, since she has this stupid cold.

dont worry kim we all have things in the RL that holds us back from posting like work school relationships "David says to her

its cold and flu time you should look out for your health I think i speak for most here this place is for fun and shouldnt be taken like you have to post every day

Red_Power_borg said:
its cold and flu time you should look out for your health I think i speak for most here this place is for fun and shouldnt be taken like you have to post every day

I like posting, and when I don't I feel bad. But right now my creativity is shot =/

well take your time now to let the juices of creativity to return to you. when i move dont have access to computer for a while it helps my juices to return so that i can be more productive.

Kim fixes herself a white chocolate mocha with two shots of espresso... and then adds some whipped cream.

Well if you have a shot of "something else", I think we might get kicked out of the shop if you want me to down it.

Well there is always the bathroom where i can admin the shots"David said witha chesshire cat grin

I get up smoothing down my skirt so that it doesnt ride all the way up and head to the washroom

I stop at the mens door and look over my shoulder and smile atht eboys and head inside

*Kim gets up... walks into the Men's bathroom and tugs out the bad baby sitter*

Shoo!

*smacks her butt and heads back to the front of the shop*

David get up and watch as kim tugs bbs out of the men's washroom"how about the 3 of use head up stairs"he said to the two ladies

*friendly local barista shows up, late for work, totally stoned, throws on apron and steps up to the espresso machine* "vanilla latte anyone?"

Back