What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
scheherazade_79 said:
What kind of video game? Should I buy it? :rose:
It's free. You only have to download it. But it eats up tons of memory.

Look here.

I stopped playing it when uni started, god I miss that game. :(

Fallenfromgrace said:
gdgd ;)

how was your penaltemate (sp) friday?

Se above post about Holy Communion.

I'm demob happy - the world could fall around my ears at work, and I wouldn't give a damn :D

Next week I have to cover circumcision :cool:

You want to hear something embarrassing, though? I don't know how it works. Was thinking of bringing a carrot or banana in and snipping off the top to make the boys squirm... :devil:

FatDino said:
It's free. You only have to download it. But it eats up tons of memory.

Look here.

I stopped playing it when uni started, god I miss that game. :(

I'm stopping myself from looking. Now's not the time to get a new video game addiction... or is it? :devil:

scheherazade_79 said:
I'm stopping myself from looking. Now's not the time to get a new video game addiction... or is it? :devil:
If it's not the time, then don't you ever look at it. It's increbily addicting. I nearly had to strangle myself when I decided to quit.

scheherazade_79 said:
Se above post about Holy Communion.

I'm demob happy - the world could fall around my ears at work, and I wouldn't give a damn :D

Next week I have to cover circumcision :cool:

You want to hear something embarrassing, though? I don't know how it works. Was thinking of bringing a carrot or banana in and snipping off the top to make the boys squirm... :devil:

LMFAO!!!!

actually isnt circumcission more like peeling the end? so bring a peeler and slowly peel of around the tail of the carrot :D

scheherazade_79 said:
:heart: :rose: :kiss:

Doing good, Foxy Roxy :catroar:

I taught the Holy Communion today with cherryade and pickled onion flavour Monster Munch, whilst listening to some banging dance music :nana:
Glad to hear it. :)

BTW, I get that your boarding experience can be sublime (the head on concrete part still scares the divil out of me.) I've experienced that sublimity while downhill skiing and windsurfing. I had just the teensiest experience of wave surfing, and can see where that would be the same.

Windsurfing has been the ultimate for me, because unlike downhill skiing it's just you, the water and the wind, with no mechanical lifts or any of that stuff needed. Hanging back in a waist harness that supports your weight and prevents the sail from catapulting you into the air, body parallel to the water and head inches from the surface, hopping over waves and moving faster than you imagined was possible - it just doesn't get much better than that.

Better than sex? Definitely possible . . .

(Depends. ;) )

scheherazade_79 said:
:p

No comment. My sex life is booming as ever. I had no fewer than eight women last night , and they're all coming round tonight and bringing their friends :devil:

What are you doing to the deck? I'm shit at diy... If there's a shortcut, I'll take it.

But the most interesting question of all - how exactly did you hurt your hand? :devil:
Doing to the deck? Building it. :) Yesterday it was nothing but a header board and four posts set in concrete. Today the outer box is framed, the double beam completed and installed. I think I'll hang most of the joists today, if all goes well. Actually, if I can get my hand to cooperate.

I was attempting to manage the double beam by myself last night, and in the process of propping it up to mark where I was going to drill through and bolt it to the posts, it fell and smashed my hand against the tool box. Right between the thumb and pointer finger. So that joint that moves all the time and is pressed against the drill handle every 5 seconds ... yeah, that one ... keeps opening up and bleeding more. *sigh* It's got a nasty knot in it, but like I said earlier, I'm determined.

I still wouldn't shirk at your presence, if only for company and managing the charging station for all my cordless tool batteries.

:kiss:

I wish it was a sexier story, but it's pretty blah.

p.s. If you need a hand with any one of those 8, lemme know.

scheherazade_79 said:
You offering? :p

It is, though, honestly!

You reach a point where you forget you're on the board, and you're just travelling through open sky. It's usually better at night when everywhere's dark and you can see all the stars.

Nobody gets it... I'm wasting my breath, aren't I? :(

:D Your not waisting your breath...and I get it...i'm the one who used to go down the hills in colorado on a bike with no brakes (dont ask), close your eyes and go, open then and watch the world go by! Not quite the same but I loved it.

Adrenaline is a lovely thing!

p.s. i keep seeing this deodorant commercial on tv...they draw this girl, black background and shes traced in white, ...and i swear sometimes it is you that they drew!

lucky-E-leven said:
Doing to the deck? Building it. :) Yesterday it was nothing but a header board and four posts set in concrete. Today the outer box is framed, the double beam completed and installed. I think I'll hang most of the joists today, if all goes well. Actually, if I can get my hand to cooperate.

I was attempting to manage the double beam by myself last night, and in the process of propping it up to mark where I was going to drill through and bolt it to the posts, it fell and smashed my hand against the tool box. Right between the thumb and pointer finger.

Header board - outer box - double beam - haning joists -

<makes that rolling-in-the-back-of-the-throat-with-rising-intonation noise that denotes "turns me on">

Don't stop! More! More!

:D :rose:

:)kiss: to your owwie :( )

SensualCealy said:
I did the same thing on Wednesday when I got the "you didn't quite match what we were wanting " letter. BTW if anyone knows what "expectations for remuneration" means I'd greatly appreciate the heads up!

Mat, do you still get nervous for interviews after all these years?
C :heart:

'Expectations for remuneration' sounds to me like, 'how much do you expect to get if you are offered the post.'

Yes. I do.

Very nervous, sick stomach, shakes, dry mouth, the lot.

It was slightly better this time, in that it was an internal post, so I just went to work as normal, except slightly tidier and more presentable (in my opinion)...and prayed I didn't spill anything on myself before the time. When I was called, I wanted to run the other way. Instead I went into the lion's den to be interviewed by the head of personnel, the governor (warden), and head of personnel from another nearby prison. 25 nerve-racking minutes. I was so glad when it was over.

I've decided I'm not going through that again before I retire. I'll just stick to the job I have.

matriarch said:
...Yes. I do.

Very nervous, sick stomach, shakes, dry mouth, the lot.

It was slightly better this time, in that it was an internal post, so I just went to work as normal, except slightly tidier and more presentable (in my opinion)...and prayed I didn't spill anything on myself before the time. When I was called, I wanted to run the other way. Instead I went into the lion's den to be interviewed by the head of personnel, the governor (warden), and head of personnel from another nearby prison. 25 nerve-racking minutes. I was so glad when it was over.

I've decided I'm not going through that again before I retire. I'll just stick to the job I have.

It's nearly as bad on the other side of the interview, Mat.

I was glad to stop doing it when I was medically retired. As Chairman of one promotion board, member of two others and Chairman of several recruitment interview panels I seemed to be conducting interviews at least the equivalent of one day a week for ten years. It didn't get easier with experience.

Even worse was interviewing people who had been short-listed for redundancy. I had to choose nearly two out of every three to lose their jobs and find 183 unfortunates out of 300. I hated that, but not as much as the poor buggers fighting for their careers.

Og

lucky-E-leven said:

I was attempting to manage the double beam by myself last night, and in the process of propping it up to mark where I was going to drill through and bolt it to the posts, it fell and smashed my hand against the tool box. Right between the thumb and pointer finger. So that joint that moves all the time and is pressed against the drill handle every 5 seconds ... yeah, that one ... keeps opening up and bleeding more. *sigh* It's got a nasty knot in it, but like I said earlier, I'm determined.

I still wouldn't shirk at your presence, if only for company and managing the charging station for all my cordless tool batteries.

:kiss:

I wish it was a sexier story, but it's pretty blah.

p.s. If you need a hand with any one of those 8, lemme know.

:kiss: your boo boo Lucky, you're a woman after my own heart but take care of that hand!

Lovely leisurely evening at home with the wife.
On one the new couches.

I love our new couches...........so comfortable......

And it's the weekend.

Tomorrow a leisurely wander through a local French market, then pick up bestest buddy and bring her back here for supper.

Mood~~

Tonight would be one of those nights where I would love to just curl up with someone special,
talk about nothing or anything, and know I could just be Me. :rose:

MistressLynn said:
Mood~~

Tonight would be one of those nights where I would love to just curl up with someone special,
talk about nothing or anything, and know I could just be Me. :rose:

I can dig it. *HUGS*

MistressLynn said:
Yea. But I haven't bought tickets. LOL :)

I'm thinking about getting tickets for a local one. Prize is up to $20 million this week.

I could live comfortably on that.

rgraham666 said:
I'm thinking about getting tickets for a local one. Prize is up to $20 million this week.

I could live comfortably on that.
Need a roommate when you win???? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back