So I had this experience

Sheana_V

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 4, 2014
Posts
906
Earlier in the summer I had this experience. It kind of messed with my psyche a little, and I felt like I needed to share it.

I had to stay in San Francisco for a week this summer. There was a conference I had to attend for my work, and I needed a place to stay. Reaching out to my social network at first proved fruitless, but then a friend mentioned that he had a friend out there I could stay with.

They were a married couple in their late 30's, and said they'd be happy to host me - they had a spare bedroom and a set of keys for me.

I wore slippers, a black sun dress, a balcony bra, and thong panties onto the plane, went through security without a hitch and boarded the plane without a problem. The gentleman I sat next to spent the next few hours failing in his awkward attempts to flirt with me. While I rebuffed him and didn't find him the least bit attractive it was hard not to intentionally lean over and show some cleavage or 'accidentally' let my dress ride up. I didn't find him attractive but teasing always gets me going a little, and when I deboarded the plane my panties were already soaked. I'm certain my neighbor kept that smell in his mind that night.

The couple picked me up. The woman was named Elizabeth. She had a fit body, tight in every way. Her small tits accented her athletic body - she clearly spent time keeping herself in tip-top shape. Like other yuppies she wore blue jeans and a tank top.

I'll be honest. She immediately made me feel fat and self conscious. I was bigger than her in every conceivable way. She's exactly the kind of girl I'm not. I'm taller than her, and I have a big ass, and bit tits, and while I'm hourglass shaped my belly jiggles. I've become aware of how our bodies reflect our opportunities in life (especially for women), and most certainly our opportunities are different. I get plenty of attention from men, but let's be honest - men want to fuck me but they want to marry a woman like that.

Her husband Robert also reflected their lifestyle. He wore a collared shirt and also blue jeans. Normally I go for men who are less mainstream. Skinnier, with wild hair and tattoo's, more androgynous. Manliness has never been a selling point for me. However when I looked at him I found myself tracing every like on his body as he sat in the drivers seat. His arms were strong with dark hair covering his forearms. His jaw was chiseled. His pecks moved his shirt in some magical way as he steered the vehicle. My conscious mind reacted negatively to him as being "not my type", a "bro", and it tried to convince me I didn't find him attractive.

But I did. Rarely had I found myself so smitten with someone. It made no sense to me because he was exactly the sort of person I didn't tend to find attractive - but for some reason he really got me going. Rarely does manliness attract me, but his manliness was exactly what I craved at this moment for some reason.

I started to flush, and rolled down the window hoping to let cool air in. I looked outside to keep my attention on something other than him as I made small talk with them.

We arrived at their beautiful house. It was large, and they owned it. It was two floors, with the guest room on the main floor and the master bedroom upstairs. It had a living room with a fireplace, a study, a dining room, a massive kitchen with granite countertops, a jacuzzi tub in the master bath, and a shower downstairs. It also had a back yard with a swimming pool and a barbecue. I didn't inquire how they managed to afford such a place, but at this point I figured they must be millionaires.

I went into the guest room and unpacked my belongings. I hid my vibrators under my clothes in a drawer, and decided to change my panties. As I looked through them part of me was trying to convince myself to change into the hipsters I had brought with me, but my hand all by itself reached for a g-string. I slipped them on, relieved to feel the dry fabric against my bald pussy.

I grabbed a tight white band t-shirt and a black miniskirt. I put on some thigh high striped rainbow socks and place my feet back in the slippers.

I came back out and sat down on the couch across from Elizabeth. "Do you want a beer?" Robert asked as he cooked dinner. "I'd love one." I replied. "They're in the fridge."

I got up and went into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and bent down to reach into the bottom shelf. I lingered there for just a second as Robert moved back and forth across the kitchen. I imagined him stepping up behind me, ripping off my panties, and thrusting himself into me.

I grabbed a beer and shook the thought out of my head.

I sat back on the couch and talked to Elizabeth. She asked me about the conference, what I did for a living, and the other basic getting to know you questions. In turn I found out that Robert works as a business consultant and that she is a director of "sales and technology" (whatever that means) at a startup in the city. From this I inferred that they were probably born into privilege. Which gave me the sense that they felt like they were giving charity to the poor working class programmer who couldn't afford a hotel.

"Dinner's ready!" Robert called as he moved the gluten-free pasta bolognese into the dining room with a bottle of wine.

We sat around, we ate and drank wine and chatted. I directed most of my attention to Elizabeth when possible, as it seemed easier to focus when I did that. We discussed philosophy mostly - conversing about what it takes to live happy life and be a good person.

My ideas about personal freedom seemed controversial to them. They both lived with the idea that one has duties (family, work, etc...) and fulfilling these duties leads to a fulfilling life. After we has all drank two bottles and a little bit more of wine, Elizabeth said "Okay, Robert I have to get up early tomorrow, I'll see you in bed in a few?".

Robert nodded lifting the opened bottle of wine to indicate a sort of 'after we finish this', she said good night to me and went up the stairs.

Robert and I moved to the living room sitting perhaps half a foot from each other and orienting our bodies for conversation as we continued to sip the wine.

After a bid of chatting he became serious. "You know I wish I could be more like you. Live life freely, taking what I want when I want it" he said looking at me with drunken lust.

"Why can't you?" I asked adjusting myself unconsciously to feed his lust.

He looked away and talked about responsibilities, how he loved his wife - he spoke in a lamentful way, wishing as it were that his life had more passion and less boredom.
I went to pour myself another glass of wine. But my balance was off from drinking and I tipped the glass over on the table. I braced myself against it and lifted myself up so I was leaning ass up - ass facing Robert - as I reached for the glass to right it and carefully refilled it. Bracing myself with the bottle I looked down between my legs to find his glass, and as I reached for it I saw what I thought was a nice bulge in his pants. I filled his wine glass and sort of flopped back next to him a glass in each hand.

As I handed him his glass I could tell his demeanor had changed. What I had done could have been considered the accidental act of someone drunk. However staring at my barely covered backside had clearly left him dumbfounded for a moment.
He adjusted his pants.

"Well Robert," I said touching him gently on his thigh and taking a sip, "I need to get to bed myself."

He leaned in a little "Yeah, big day at the conference tomorrow?".

I gulped the last of my wine and said "Yup". I then stood up and turned directly away from him. I grabbed the back of my skirt and lifted it so he could get a nice view of my ass for a few seconds and then walked away.

I stumbled into my room, I got out my vibrator and massaged myself to sleep.


I was awoken with "Good morning sleepyhead!" by Robert. He was wearing different clothed but basically the same uniform and he held in his hands coffee and a plate of food. "I figured you'd need this given how drunk you were last night. Elizabeth is already at work but if you want to get to the conference you'll need to get out the door within the next hour."

My head pounded. I took the food and forced it into my face. I showered and changed into pants and a t-shirt. I was not feeling well. "How much of that wine did I drink?!?!" I wondered to myself.

I finished getting ready and called an Uber to get me to the conference barely saying anything to Robert.

I registered at the conference and tried going to lectures, but I couldn't really concentrate. I convinced myself that lunch would help, but after lunch I just felt like I needed sleep. I caught an Uber back to Robert and Elizabeths place. I walked through the door, which Robert must have heard from the office. "Hello?" he shouted. "Hi, I'm back, I'm just going to take a quick nap."

I went into the bedroom to lie down. I slept for probably an hour, and was feeling much better after that. I went into the living room and could hear Robert typing in his office. I knocked on the door. "Just a second... come in."

I opened the door. The moment I saw Robert I immediately felt the tingling that lets me know I'm likely to ruin my panties. "Oh, hi Robert. Do you usually work from home?".
"It depends" he replied, "Currently I'm working on getting my next assignment, so yeah, I'm working from home".
"Oh, well I just wanted to say hello." I said.
"How are you feeling?" He asked. "Much better." I replied.

From his office I could see the back yard and the swimming pool invited me. "Hey can I go swimming?" I asked. "Be my guest!" he exclaimed.

I went into my room and changed into my red and black polkadot bikini. Out to the pool I went and swam for a while.

After a couple of laps, I looked over and noticed Robert was looking at me through him window. I got out of the pool and laid on a lawn-chair which conveniently faced Robert's window to 'sunbathe'. I untied my top and flipped over. While I lay on my front I undid my bottom ties and lowered it to allow some sun on my ass but keep my private private.

As the sun glistened of my porcelain skin I called out to Robert "The water's great! Why don't you come out here?"

"Coming!" I heard as a reply.

I heard him come out the sliding door and splash into the pool. I flipped myself back over to look at him letting my clothes barely drape themselves over me.

He came to the side of the pool to look at me. "You know the fences are tall for a reason. You can sunbathe naked if you like." He said hanging from the side of the pool.

"Okay." I said throwing aside my clothes. I said laying back "Why don't you come hang out with me?" I heard him get out of the pool and walk up naxt to me in same funny way. He was clearly trying to hide an erection under his shorts.
"Sunbathe with me" I said with him facing away from me. He adjusted himself 'discreetly' and came to lie down in the sun beside me.

I looked at him saying "You're making me uncomfortable with your trunks on since I'm naked."

"Ummm" was his response.

I sat up and leaned over and tugged at his trunks. He looked surprised on his face, but his body acquiesced completely. Underneath I found a stiff pink thick beautiful cock. "There!" I said and laid back down.

We chatted awkwardly for a little while, and soon started talking about sex. I expressed how important it is, and how important self pleasure is, and how I don't liked to be tied down.

He told me about his past lovers, and then lamented the lack of a sex life he's had while married.

"That's what your hand is for right?" I asked.
"Well there is plenty of that, but it's not really fully satisfying." He replied.
I looked back over at him. "Maybe you're not doing it right." I said said back.
"Of course I am! I would think I know what to do." he objected.
"Maybe, you haven't trie enough." I snapped back.
This exchange continued for a minute or so then I said "Prove it."
"What do you mean prove it." He replied.
"Show me." I said motioning at his magnificent dick.
"You can't be serious!" he objected.
"Okay" I said starting to get up and grab my bikini.
"No wait!" he said moving his hand down to his cock and beginning to massage it.
I sat back down turning on my side to watch him. He looked back at me and massaged his swollen dry cok for a couple of minutes.

"Wait! Is this how you do it? No wonder! You clearly don't know anything about dick, you're not even lubricated!" I said mockingly.
"Um, not I just don't have..." I stood up and leaned over his hand.

I pulled my hair back and spit into it and then looked at him and said "There! That should help."
He started to pump his member properly while giving me an astonished look. I stood over him watching for a couple of minutes and said "I think that's still not enough lubrication for you." I took his hand and guided it to my cunt.

So one of the things about my physiology is that I am a leaky faucet. Not only am I constantly wet, when I'm really turned on I produce in copious amounts. So when I guid his hand to my pussy, what I actually did was run the right side of it up one thigh, then the left side up another and then used it to clean the whole area, which completely covered his hand in my natural lubricant.

His cock twitched in anticipation as I did this, and when I then placed his hand back on his cock he started jacking with genuine intent. His hand thrust over and over again on his swollen member, and finally his hips thrust into his hand and six or seven ropes of fluidy jizz covered his abs and chest.

"Does that feel more satisfying than normal?" I asked with a smirk. "Wow!" He said, "I usually only make a little bit of cum!"

"Okay, I'm going in."

I went inside and took a quick shower, a few strokes of my clit are all it took for me to reach climax. I went back into my room wrapped in a towel and changed into a miniskirt without panties and a black cleavage blouse. I then got on my laptop and checked my work mail.

A little later I got out to get some water and noticed Roberts door was open. I went to the door. "How's it going" I asked. He leaned back with his hands behind his head looking sort of cocky. "Hey, how do I know you've been doing it right?"

"Oh, I have lots of practice." I rebutted.

"Prove it." He said looking deeply in my eyes.

I said "Okay" and went to his desk and sat on it placing a leg on eat arm chair and hiking my skirt up so that my fingers could get to my bald pussy which he now had a full view of.

I began to touch myself and instinctively pulled the chair closer to me. For his part he instinctively leaned in and as I rubbed my swollen clit I could sense him moving closer. Soon I could feel his breath against my pussy as I rubbed it vigorously and began to sense a climax. Instinctively as I came I grabbed his hair and pulled his face against my aching cunt and he immediately started licking as I rubbed my climaxing pussy against him.

After I calmed down and settled back a little he looked at the clock "Oh shit, Elizabeth will be home in a few minutes." I started up, and immediately went into the bedroom to put on some nickers. I then took my laptop to the couch and got back to work.

Soon Elizabeth came home and the two of them engaged in a run of the mill "How was your day" conversation. Robert began preparing dinner - this time without wine - and soon we all sat and ate exchanging pleasantries.

I suggested after a while of after dinner chatting that we all watch a movie.
"I'm sorry I have to be up again early" Elizabeth said, "but you're welcome to use our Netflix".

"I'll watch a movie with you." said Robert.

Robert and I sat on opposite sides of the couch, I put on Bram Stoker's Dracula, and Elizabeth bustled around getting ready for bed while stopping every once in a while to watch bits and pieces of the movie. Half an hour later she was in bed.
I decided to lay down on the couch, so that my feet were near Robert and so that he'd have the opportunity to look up my skirt if he wanted. Soon his hand was gently stroking my calf, and immediately I began to et turned on. As the stroking continued, by instinct I began to inch my way toward him, my knees slowly bending with every wiggle. Each time I moved a little his hands were able to go further up my leg. To my knee, past my knee, to the middle of my thigh, to my upper thigh. Finally his hand bushed against my panties as my legs were folded up against him and spread open. With that touch I began gyrating my hip asking for more and that is what he gave me more. He started rubbing his hand against me, my already wet panties began to soak.

He continued to rub me, and I became more and more turned on. He then pulled aside my panties and put his fingers inside me. I wanted to moan out with pleasure but I knew I needed to be quiet so instead I whimpered. As I came I tried to whimper "Oh god!" but instead it rang out a little in the quieter scene we the movie was playing. I settled a little as I listened to the wet sound of him removing his hand from my cunt.

I lay there for a moment enjoying the feeling then soon became aware of how uncomfortable my panties had become. For his part Robert looked at me and kept adjusting the cock under his pants as his hardness had become uncomfortable.
"I'll be right back" I said to him.

I stood up and went into the bathroom to pee. I took the panties in my hand and went into the guest room to trade my soaked panties for a condom.

I same back and found Robert waiting. I stood in from of him and straddled him. I braced myself putting the hand holding the condom on the couch beside his right ear and with my other hand reached between my legs and deftly unbuttoned his pants popping his cock out. That prompted him to lift himself and pull his pants to his knees. I then braced myself with a hand beside his right ear and deftly placed the condom on his cock as I guided him inside me; my pussy squeezed tightly as he entered me unrolling the condom onto his stiff cock.

I slowly began to ride him, his penis inside me sent feelings of electric pleasure as each thrust brought on a new wave. I concentrated on each curve and texture of his manhood as my lips encapsulated every piece of him. His bulbous head and flared shaft rubbed intently against my inner walls, and his thickness tugged on me exciting my once again swollen clit.

He moved his hands under the back of my shirt to unclip my bra, and after a small struggle released my jugs. I one motion he removed my bra and shirt. He moved his hands over my tits and as he handled them gently I felt him stiffen and thrust more intently. I leaned in wrapping my arms around his neck and smothering him with my chest.

The upper half of my body pressed firmly into him while my ass moved independently gyrating against his swollen shaft. He grabbed a tit in a hand and moved the nipple deftly into his mouth. His tongue rolled around deftly stimulating my nipple exciting me further and increasing the aggressiveness with which my ass thrust him into my pussy.

My escalating excitement was met in turn with escalating thrusting and increasingly aggressive treatment of my breasts.

Soon I felt that I was going to cum and I leaned back bouncing against him while showing off my whole body quivering and tightening my pussy got a vice grip on his cock, and while I was cumming he began to groan and twitch inside me - expanding in stiffening and his semen filled the barrier between us my orgasm became unbearably intense and I stifled moans instead gasping.

I collapsed onto him as he continues soft thrusting, his body instinctively lazily trying to make sure every last drop of his seed would be inside me.

"Oh my god, that felt good." I said.
"I really needed that." He responded.

Then with his spent dick slowly deflating inside of me we started to chat. We discussed our likes and dislikes, fantasies and fetishes. This probably lasted for about 10 minutes, and we heard the movie credits begin to roll.

"So are we going to do this again?" He asked.
"Oh yes, any time you want you can just take me and fuck me." I said playfully.
"Really?" he said seriously.

I looked at him a little taken aback as I hadn't actually considered what I had said. My conscious mind was ready to say "No, I think I'd rather..." but then my mouth said "Oh yes, any time" grinding against him.

He got an evil grin on his face and pulled me up off of him. He removed the condom while saying "Okay, I'm definitely taking you up on that offer."

He tied up the condom, and pulled on his pants, and left saying "I have to get to bed".

I turned off the TV, reflected on what just happened for a moment then brought myself to bed.

I woke up in the morning (Thursday) and dressed myself, anticipating a fun day at the conference where I'd get to play my usual tease. I put on some thong panties, a tartan miniskirt an a low cut tank top. I packed my bag with my laptop and opened the door. Robert was standing just outside the doorway.

"Good morning" he said grabbing me.

"What are you doing?" I said with an objecting voice and a compliant body as he took me over to the couch outside the guest room and bent me over the back of the couch.

"Taking you up on you offer" he said pulling my panties to the floor "Stay there".
He stepped back for a few moments "God you're so fucking sexy!" he said from a few feet behind me.

Then I felt the warm pressure of the head of his cock pressing its way into my already wet slit.

"Oh yeah!" he said sliding the full length of his cock into me tugging pleasantly on my inner walls with his thickness.

I moaned in a high pitch not only from the pleasure itself, but also from the pleasure of being able to express myself without the quietness that I needed to last night.
His unsheathed cock thrust into and out of my cunt making a loud noise from my wetness and from the sound of the couch feet moving against the hardwood. I felt my juices run down my leg as each thrust excited me more and more.

I felt him stiffening inside me. Realizing what was happening I said "Don't cum in me!". He pulled his cock out with one hand and braced himself holding me down against the couch back and started spraying my ass with his semen. I felt his seed splash against my rear and quickly start to pool and run down my crack. With the hand that was holding his cock he grabbed my panties and pulled them up off the floor and replaced them against my skin.

He released me and I stood up feeling my panties sticking to me. "You can go now" he said grinning at me. I objected "I can't leave like this, I need to change and..." he gave me a look that stopped my sentence.

"Fine." I said compliant. He came up to me zipping up his pants, kissed me and grabbed my sticky ass and then swung me around to face the door. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door.

At the conference my mind wandered to the events since yesterday, and I was so enraptured by my experiences I pretty much ignored both the talks and the other people there. When guys tried to talk to me I basically ignored them. Figuring it was sexual frustration that was keeping my mind, I masturbated in a bathroom after lunch, but it didn't dislodge my brain from thinking about Robert.

I left and came back to Robert and Elizabeths after they had already started preparing dinner. "We're having a patio party Saturday" Elizabeth told me. "Are you going to be here?"

"I'd love to come I told her, though I'm going to be out with friends tomorrow evening." Robert got a jealous look on his face for a moment when I said that, but I ignored it. As usual we sat around chatting after dinner, sipping on wine we all told jokes and had light discussions about political issues. After a while I felt it was running long, and looked at the clock. "Don't you have to be in bed?" I asked Elizabeth.

"Not tonight, tomorrow doesn't start for me until noon. So I get to hand out."
"Yay!" I said raising my arms. The three of us stayed up for a little while longer. I realized I was tired and went to bed before them. The next day I woke up while the two of them were still sleeping.

Finally I felt more normal, I went to the conference and could focus. I flirted wildly with the people around me. I enjoyed my last day there participating in discussions, and eventually met up with my friend. She is a thin redhead, and we get together whenever we meet up on the other coast. Our favorite activity is to pick up men together, and this evening was no different. We grabbed a cute metalhead from a bar and had a perfectly nice drunken threesome with him.

By the time I arrived back at Robert and Elizabeths house I had completely forgotten about Robert; until I walked in the door and found the house in the midst of mingling with strangers and there he was. I saw him smiling and chatting and immediately found myself becoming flush like when I first met him. I said "Hi" to the crowd holding up a hand and immediately going into the guest room.

I put on a medium length black "50's" style dress with little skull and crossbones on it. Robert popped his head into the room as I was zipping up "No panties" he said. I looked at him exacerbated and started to take off my panties. He left the room.

When I came out everyone was out back around the pool. I smelled the barbecue and went out back. I mingled and nibbled, and enjoyed some beer. There were many handsome professionals and lovely women there and I got pleasant stares from many of them. After a bit of time I went in to use the bathroom, and when I came out Robert was waiting in the kitchen.

He pulled me over to the Kitchen counter and lifted up my skirt with one hand while popping himself out of his pants with the other. I could see his wife and the crowd migled outside through the glass door as I felt him enter me. While he thrust into me he undid the straps of my dress which he had access to.

The heat inside me, contrasted with the cold of the granite my face and hands rest upon and I thought about how strange it was the power he had over me. Then I stopped thinking as I let out a cry of pleasure as I spontaneously game over his shaft. I started to slide off the counter and he let me collapse onto the floor in my ecstasy.

He then moved his cock up to my lips, and before I could open my mouth this this rope of cum sprayed against my lip and left cheek and began to drip on my now exposed tits. My mouth opened and enveloped him hoping to protect my clothed from his emissions.

His second twitches sprayed forcefully against the roof of my mouth and his musky sweet cum filled my mouth. I swallowed in time with his third streams and his cock moved by itself pumping into my mouth eager to fulfill its biological imperative as it pumped a fourth and fifth time. And then I figured it would end, but it didn't, the sixth and seventh pump were coming so fast I couldn't keep up with swallowing and so when the next one same my mouth started to dribble his fluids onto my chin. Still it didn't stop, but I lost count after twelve separate twitches of his cock eagerly impregnating my throat.

He pulled out and grabbed my hair. He wiped his cum from my chin and rubbed it all over my already sticky breasts. He then redid my dress while holding my hair so that I couldn't react. Then he helped me up. "God I want to feel something like that inside me" I whispered to myself as we walked out the front door.

"Is everything alright?" Elizabeth said to Robert, "I thought I heard Sheana scream."
"Oh, yeah she tripped and fell on the floor in the kitchen."
"Is she okay?"
"I think she'll be fine"

The party continued, and as I mingled throughout the party Robert kept calling me over to people and he was finding way to get flirting happening between me and pretty much everyone else at the party. The attention I was receiving and the flashing I was doing was certainly getting me going all over again, which I think was Roberts hope.

After the party winded down Robert and Elizabeth went to bed as did I. I was only asleep for a little bit when I felt Roberts warm naked body pressing against my warm naked body. Before I even was aware what was happening I felt his thick shaft spread my pussy open.

I instinctively lifted and opened my legs allowing him to press his fullness into me. Holding me he grabbed my legs and folded me while slowly moving his shaft into me. Each slow stoke rubbed meaningfully against my G-spot and my body struggled against his weight to make the action happen faster. He wouldn't relent though and persisted with flow deliberate strokes, each designed to rub against my insides just right.

No matter how I fought for more my body wasn't strong enough and soon it started shaking. The shaking was similar to what one experiences when one is truly terrified, but my body wasn't terrified it was instead frozen by the inability to have what every part of it wanted with singular purpose. I cried out a tiny bit and started crying and said "Please".

This seemed sufficient for him as he responded by covering my mouth and thrusting into me hard and fast. I lost all control over my body, it writhed with pleasure and I started screaming ecstasy into his hand, I quivered and time seemed to stretch on forever and each muscle fiber in my body felt as though it has its own independent orgasm.

When I stopped writhing he removed his hand. "Oh, my god. I'm exhausted. That was amazing." I said to him.
"I'm not done" he said taking his cock from my sopping cunt.

He moved it up and down my completely slick ass and gently pressed into my asshole. My backside was so relaxed from the orgasm and so slippery from the copious fluids my pussy dribbled out over it that it accepted his cock without hesitation. He slowly entered my rectum.

Now for me anal sex is something I enjoy only a little. It can be pleasant, but doesn't usually make me cum. This time it felt amazing, and as he slowly picked up pace thrusting him meat into me my pussy started to re-excite itself and it spilled out fluid which kept my ass super slick and accepting of his continuous thrusting.

He kept going, thumping in and out of my ass grunting softly as I cooed. I looked at his face and touched his arms and chest exploring the intricacies of his hairy body as he expressed a satisfied pleasure in thrusting his cock in and out of me. In turn he grabbed my breasts and fondled them skillfully further enhancing our excitement. His thrusting grew more intense as did our pleasure and when I was certain he was about to burst he stopped and pulled out.

"Roll over" he said.

I rolled over and started to lift to my knees, but he pushed me back down and climbed on top of me sliding easily back into my ass. There he vigorously thrust into my anus holding my ample hips.

Then I felt his twitching cock began to unleash inside me, he stopped moving but his cock continued to empty his balls into my bowels his cocks singular movements continued to feel like thrusts inside me.

When his dick stopped moving he popped himself out of me. "Oh my god that felt so good I'm so fucking horny" I said mindlessly. Flipping me over he said "I've been wanting to do that since I first saw you."

He then started to kiss my body. He started with my toes, and then my legs, my thighs, my arms my stomach. He then licked each of my nipples as though it was a clit and I started to writhe. When it was clear I was desparate for another orgasm he kissed his way down my tummy and in one broad stroke liked the whole of my cunt.

Then his tongue started circling my clit and I grabbed his head with one hand holding it steady. My hips thrust against his face and his tongue lashed out at my clit over and over again. Soon my thighs squeezed his head against my crotch as my quivering body released another strong orgasm against him.
He moved up and gave me a kiss. "Goodnight" he whispered.

The next morning I came out to breakfast wearing jeans and a loose t-shirt. I was feeling surprisingly unsexual, and I smelled breakfast. Elizabeth was there bustling about getting ready for something, and when breakfast was served she sat down. "I have to go to a workshop today, so I'll be gone but I'm sure Robert can take you around the city and show you a good time. I'll be home late."

"Okay, um I'm going to be gone Monday and Tuesday, so Wednesday is my last night staying here." I responded.

"Great, we'll catch up then."

These words created an instant ambivalence in me. I felt a sense of doom knowing that Robert would have free reign of me all day, and also my guilt was catching up with me. However I could already sense the imp in me anticipating what was to come.

The moment she left I sensed Robert behind me.
"What are you wearing today?" he said in a domineering tone?
"Um, clothes" I said snarkily.

He stood me up and bent me across the still dirty kitchen table. He grabbed the back of my jeans and literally ripped them off my body. Normally I would have protested strongly here, but it was just too damn sexy and I didn't actually care about these jeans.

Suddenly I felt a sharp whack against my ass.
"Owe!" I protested.
"What have I told you about panties" he said smacking my ass again.
I reached my hands back and peeled down my panties letting them fall onto what's left of my jeans.

He smacked my ass again, and again, and again. While each smack made my ass redder it also made my pussy wetter. He paused and rubbed his hand roughly against my cunt.
"Such a slut." He said.
I stood up and turned around stern. "Oh, no. Don't use that kind of language."
"Um, okay sorry." He said sheepishly.

I turned back around and placed myself back where I was. He smacked my ass a few more times and said "Let's see what we have".

He grabbed my hard to pull me up and led me by my arm into the guest room. He opened my drawers.

"You want to wear panties? Okay, wear these".
He tossed me some panties that when worn are essentially non-existent except for covering the pussy lips. He then grabbed a micro-mini skirt from my drawers throwing it at me. He finally grabbed a semi-transparent tight black shirt that shows a little belly and lots of cleavage. It's basically just too small for me. He grabbed a garter belt and some spiderweb thigh highs, and some high-heel boots.

In case you the reader are wondering why I have all this... I go to goth clubs, so boots and thigh highs. I do like to tease and seduce people, but these clothes aren't intended to be worn together this way.

"Put those on and do your makeup".

I dressed and spend fifteen minute on my makeup. Black lipstick, thick black eyeliner, subtle blue eyeshadow.

When I came out of the room Robert was sitting naked on the couch with a flaccid member and all the blinds were drawn closed. I walked out in front of him and he grabbed my hips and slowly spun me around. Then I closed my eyes as his hands against every inch of my body taking the whole thing in.

When I looked down his cock was at attention and he led me down and brought my face to his cock. I grabbed it with one hand and began to lick it. While this was happening I moved my hands down toward my pussy, but he smacked my arm "No touching."

I put my hand beside him frustrated.

I ran my lips against his shaft and cupped his balls. Then slowly encircled my tongue around the head of his cock. As I circled his dick started to leak a little precum, and I took that as a sign to envelop him. I slowly bobbed my head up and down on his shaft for a few minutes, but I could tell his girth was going to make this unsustainable.

As he leaned back groaning I sat up and took off my shirt. I moved his cock between my tits and started to move them up and down.

He looked at me with a bit of surprise. "Oh my god that feels amazing" he said asmy tits wrapped round his cock slid up and down its length.

I continued this, picking up the pace, and he said "I've never felt anything like this." I continued faster and pretty soon I hit maximum speed. But he wanted more and harder so he lay me against the couch and straddled me.

I held my tits together as he thrust more and more vigorously, each thrust sending ripples through my tits and making my pussy drip more and more. Finally he grabbed my tits for the last few thrusts as his seed started spraying over my chest and face. He collapsed next to me having spent his seed.

"Okay, now go clear the kitchen, but don't clean yourself" he said exhausted.
I gave him a funny look, but he looked at me expectantly. I got up and cleaned the kitchen from breakfast, sort of uncomfortably moving around wearing almost nothing.

He dressed himself in slacks and a tanktop, and just watched me.
"Now go fix your makeup" he commanded. I went into the bathroom and fixed my makeup. When I came out he handed me my shirt to put back on over the dried seed he left on me. I put it on.

He came up next to me, ran hip hands up my hips and down my ass. He felt the lips of my pussy that now poke out of the soaked nothing he had me wearing for panties. He moved his hands back up and released me from the confines of our underwear.
"I'm going to read", he said walking away and grabbing a book from the bookshelf then sat on the couch. I grabbed my laptop and sat down on the couch.
He put his book down and sighed, he adjusted my legs so that I was sitting with my legs spread and pussy facing him.

The next two hours were almost like any other day. Except that every ten or twenty minutes he'd put the book down and do something with me. First he just slid his hand down my thigh, and stuck a finger inside me, almost like he was checking that I was still wet. Next time he did that and then brought his face down to sniff me. The third time I think I wasn't quite wet enough for him, so he licked me for about 2 minutes then went back to reading.

This continued for 5 or 6 more iterations, until suddenly he took my laptop out of my hand and closed the lid. He put it aside and gently guided me up, and then took y hand and guided me up the stairs. He took me into his and his wife's bedroom and laid me out over the bed and stood behind me gyrating against my ass for a moment. He stopped and as I looked back I saw him undress fully.

I was for the first time seeing him fully naked and it made my vagina ooze with anticipation. He grabbed his cock and placed it gently against my lips, then he ran it up and down the length of my cleft causing it to soak with a heavier and heavier flow. Finally he held the head of his cock against my clit and started shaking it.

It vibrated against me in the most pleasant way and I keep my hands flat on the bed in order to stead myself. Soon my ass started to buck against him as I began to have and orgasm which forced him inside over me and my quivering cunt clamped down as he pounded in and out of me.

He pulled out and threw me on the bed. He opened my legs wide and positioned my ass against the edge and slid into. At this point I was so wet his cock slid in and out of me with so much ease it was gentle strokes. In and out he slid his body, not going for anything, not trying to elicit any sort of orgasm, just taking in the experience.

He looked intently at my body as he gently slid in and out almost as though he was caressing my insides. The room was silent except for our breathing and I could hear my slick juices drip from my ass on to floor.

After what I can only imagine was twenty minutes of gentle rocking he pulled out and slipped his cock back and forth against my crotch again. Then without warning he shoved his cock into my ass. I cried out in pain a little, then said "Hey!"

He ignored me and started gently rocking into my ass.
He said "touch yourself" so I reached forward and started providing my clit with some much needed relief. Meanwhile he thrust into my ass with more vigor and force as he massaged my tits.

"God I love your tits so much" he said clearly getting lost in the experience.

When I was near having another orgasm he stopped thrusting and leaned down suckling each tit. I could feel his hard cock twitching gently inside me begging for more, but he kept it steady as he lapped up my nipples. Then he pulled out and lay himself on the bed. He grabbed my arm and motioned me on top of him. I gently guided him back into my ass and holding one leg up to brace myself fucked him with my ass while I brought myself to another climax. I screamed loudly from the pleasure. After I came I collapsed on top of him. He kept gently thrusting into my ass as he held me helping me recover.

"Condom" I said. He guided me off him, reached into the night stand and pulled out a condom which he placed on himself. I slid him into my pussy and squeezing as hard as I could I slowly slid up and down his shaft. He moaned with pleasure from each stroke, and pretty soon my body was getting ready to orgasm again. But he stopped me and instead flipped me onto my back.

He then proceeded to thrust himself into me with amazing force and vigor, each thrust getting hard than the last - his cock suddenly felt as though it were expanding inside me and I couldn't help but moan loudly with each thrust. As I was cumming from this pummeling, he suddenly pulled out and whipped off the condom he then moved up and grabbed my hair spilling his wet seed all over my face.

I lay there blind and motionless for a moment when I felt a washcloth gently cleaning my face. All my clothes were covered in sweat and the intermingling of our fluids. I was exhausted and so was he. He laid back and I rest my head in his arms and fell asleep.

I awoke to the surprise of him already inside me. I was confused for a second, and then found myself pleased thinking "Wow, I really am his fuck toy and it's giving him a ton of stamina." I could tell this one was different than the last time. This time he wasn't concerned with me, he was using my hole to fulfill his need.

His thrusts were timed in a way he liked - he was using my body and it was turning me on. After about 5 minutes I could feel his orgasm building up so I pushed gently back against him so his cock was out and massaged his cock with my hands for a few seconds releasing a small stream of ejaculate over the mound of my exposed and worn out pussy.

He said "Let's get cleaned up", and we both got up and walked into the jacuzzi bedroom. There I found some champaign on ice that he must have snuck in there while I was still asleep. I undressed and we entered the tub and chatted a while about nothings while sipping wine. As this point I noticed that my cunt and espceially my ass were sore, but I felt so blissful that it only seemed to enhance the experience.

"I can't believe it." He said at one point.
"What?" I asked.
"I keep getting aroused when I see you. I figured I'd have been spent right away, but with you I'm perpetually ready."
"Yeah? What's the most number of times you've cum in a day before?"
"Um, three with two different girls when I was in college. That was amazing." He replied.
"Well, we're on track to beat that record." I said smiling.

After a little while and most of the champaign I started feeling horny again so I stood up, moved over to him and sat down in his lap. He wasn't fully hard, but I was pretty sure I could get him there. I slid my soapy body against his and rubbed my tits. I told him how hungry I was for him to be inside me again. He responded my using his hands to feel up and down my body; by taking his nipples into my mouth and kissing me deeply.

Soon I was able to slide him into me and I held myself against him kissing him as I slowly moved myself up and down his manhood. I kept the intimate feel going and squeezed tightly instinctively gripping him with my snatch hoping to squeeze more seed out of him. Surprisingly soon after doing that he exclaimed "Oh god, I'm going to cum!".

I stood up and watch his body give a little shudder. My pussy near his face I smiled wryly at him, and he grabbed my ass with two hands and moved my cunt together with him lips. I rode his face for the next five minutes him deftly licking me with his tongue. Soon after I had a small orgasm.

We got out and dried off. We each dressed in our respective clothes and went downstairs to put on a movie. We sat cuddling till the movie was over, I looked up into his eyes and he looked down at me. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his crotch, I was surprised to find him once again at attention.

"Elizabeth will be home soon" he said. I unzipped him and moved my face close to it.
"My pussies worn out, but I'll help you anyway" I spit on his cock and gently massaged it, that caused a little moaning so I got more vigorous, and started quickening my pace. I tugged on him vigorously and with intention appreciating every movement of pleasure his body made as I started trying to encourage a final orgasm from his thick dick.

Soon I felt the monster begin to stiffen and I new he was close. I placed my mouth over the head of his cock and vigorously stroked with my tight grip until I felt the pleasure of his hot cum spray against the back of my throat.

I sat up, looked at him, smiled and said "Mmmmm... Okay, I'm going to go change into something more appropriate."

I left him where he was and went into my room and laid down on the bed for a while. I rested and stared into space, not really thinking of anything, but bathed in warmth. Eventually I heard Elizabeth get home with much fanfare from Robert, and I figured I should get up.

I got out of bed and put on sensible clothes. I cam out and chatted with Elizabeth. Robert was on the phone ordering pizza and Elizabeth and I just chitchatted. I remained quiet for the rest of the day, and just sat in contemplation.

The next morning I was getting ready to leave for the next couple of days. I could hear Robert and Elizabeth bustling about. Suddenly Robert entered the room.
"We only have a few minutes" he said unbuckling his pants.

"Really Robert?!?!" I said in disbelief. "I have to leave soon, you're wife is right out side - is it that important?"
He looked intently in my eyes "She's in the shower, and little could be more important."

At that I grabbed a condom and slipped it on him. Then I slipped my panties off and leaned over the bed hiking up my skirt. Robert thrust himself into me and vigorously pounded. I held onto the bed while he used my pussy and attempted to enjoy the sensation, but it just something wrong.

Five minutes later I felt those final thrusts as he came inside the condom. He pulled out, took off the condom and caught his breath. I stood up, pulled on my panties and adjusted myself.

"Thank you" he said.
"See you Wednesday" I replied and left.

The next two days I spent reflecting on everything that had happened. It was all so unusual to me. Robert wasn't my type, and he was married, and I have a girlfriend. Oh god, my girlfriend. My girlfriend and I are in an open relationship, but it's strictly with protection unless otherwise specified. That means not only did Robert cheat on Elizabeth, I was also cheating on my girlfriend.

It wasn't just that. I've always said that my pussy will get me in trouble some day. It's a reference. Women tend to have their genitals domesticated and keeping them out of trouble. Men stereotypically are the ones figuratively ruled by their cock and are running around rubbing it on everything. But now here I was, in trouble because I let my clit control my brain. It wasn't just that either. I'm generally the one in control. Sure I can play the sub when it's called for, but even then there's a degree of control I have over the whole thing. I take risks all the time sexually, but I always have a backup plan for how I'm going to be safe. I was totally out of control and I knew it.

I became depressed for the next two days and allowed myself to just fully feel. However by Tuesday evening my mind was already starting to fantasize about him again. God can't I stop?!?! I arrived Wednesday in the middle of the day. Only Robert was home.

"Hi, Robert" I said walking through the door.
"Hi!" he said happy to see me and giving me a big hug. "Hey listen, Elizabeth is going to be home at 5 and then we're taking you to dinner and buying you drinks afterwards." His point came with a hint that this will be our last time alone together.
"Listen Robert," I said "I need to talk to you. What we've been doing is a mistake and it needs to stop."

From there our conversation got more convoluted. We moved to the couch and expressed our feelings - we both agreed it was wrong and needed to end but the presence of each other was heating up our loins. When we moved in to hug after talking there was a kiss on the cheek, and then passionate kissing, then groping.
I pulled away with a feeling of shock.
"One lest time?" he said. I jumped on top of him.

I killed him while unbuttoning his shirt, and was already grinding against the stiffness in his pants. He responded in kind undoing my blouse and freeing my tits. I felt overtaken by a wild animal, I was ravenous for him and I sense he'd lost all control as well. I chewed on his neck and he stuck fingers under my skirt and started rubbing them against my nub while fondling one of my breasts over my bra.

He then reached back and deftly unlatched me freeing my tits. He stopped touching me, choosing instead to focus his hands and mouth on my tits. Meanwhile I was grinding into him staining his pants with my love juices. I was enraptured in the bliss of the moment. Soon he started trying to adjust himself while continuing to play with me. I said "let me help".

I stood up and unbuckled him, unbuttoned him, and unzipped him. In one motion I removed his pants and underwear. I stood there for a moment marveling at his beautiful form and indelible cock. I slipped off my panties and straddled him again. I ran my slickness back and forth against him shaft while he continued his worship of my tits.

"I want you inside me" I whispered in his ear.

With that he grabbed my by my ass and stood up with me. I wrapped my arms around his neck to steadily myself, and he slid me onto his ready penis.

"I could stay in you forever" he said as he started to walk with his dick inside me.
"Oh god yes" I responded finding whatever it was he was doing unbelievably sexy.

He then proceeded to walking me up the stairs staying inside me the whole time. He put me on the bed and lifted me legs over my head.

He started thrusting into me with vigor, every thrust forcing me to cry out with ecstasy. He felt bigger and harder than I remember, and he worked my cunt with an intensity I hadn't realized he had. Each stroke stretched me and rubbed against my wall, against my g-spot; each stroke tugged vigorously at my lips and stimulated my clit.

Soon I started to orgasm, and as I begin to go I felt his pacing begin to change as he was nearing completion.
"Cum inside me" I heard myself say with disbelief, but I was to lost in ecstasy to protest.
My hands grabbed his ass and I assisted him in thrusting even harder then with one final forceful thrust he stopped moving his shaft buried as deep inside me as it could be. I felt its stiffness pulsate in me, and with each pulse I squeezed his ass more wanting him deeper in me.

Each twitch of his cock moved around my inner chamber with a surprising amount of force. I remember him making pleasant wonderful sounds as this was happening, I'm sure I did too, but I cant remember them. All I remember was the way time seemed to freeze as I could feel his manhood inseminating me with its own little pulsations.

As I counted each one, 19 or 20 in total I couldn't help but think. "Is this really happening? This can't be happening. Why did I let him cum in me. I'm not on birth control, what should I do." Most of me though was in biological autodrive, taking this in as though it was the most pleasant thing ever.

He collapsed on top of me his cock still inside me. I kept my knees up because I didn't want him to slip out of me as he deflated.
"I can't believe I told you to do that." I said to him.
"I can't believe I did that. I've actually never done that with someone other than my wife before." He responded.
"It seems like you had a lot built up in there."
"Yeah, I haven't had any release since last time I saw you." He said.

I pushed him to the side and stood over him. I inspected the area. I expected nothing to come out, usually when a man pumps that deep inside it's never coming out. Seconds later though my pussy started to drool - his white cream started coming out in a long thick stream.

"Holy shit" I said "What did you have for breakfast?"
He reached out for me and I used his hands to guide myself back down on his cock. I cuddled with him and slowly rode him quietly.

After doing that for a pleasant 30 minuted or so he began thrusting back into me. He was clearly ready for more. I started vigorously bouncing against his cock and soon found myself having cascading orgasms. One after another my body writhed with the pleasure of his fat cock inside me. Finally I collapsed onto him, I'd used all my energy but was still quivering.

He flipped me over and slowly fucked me in a missionary position. We made out while he slowly thrust into me for a long time. So long in fact that he looked up for a second and said "Oh shit, we only have 15 more minutes!"

I pulled my legs back into the air and once again he thrust vigorously into me. My soaked pussy made happy sloshing sounds and each thrust brought waves of pleasure over me again. Soon I felt him stop again balls deep and I gave in completely as his swollen manhood inseminated me again pumping over and over into my pussy.

He pulled out with a pleasant sound, and we both quickly stood up and dressed. The room smelled distinctly of sex, we'd need to hope his wife didn't need to grab something from there before dinner. We went downstair and sat on the couch, each on our laptops. Soon Elizabeths car pulled in and she honked. She wanted us to come out. We went outside got in the car and went to dinner. We drank afterwards at a bar. The whole evening I felt Roberts seed slowly ooze out of me, even having to go clean myself up several times.

Eventually we went home and all went to bed. That night for the first time I heard Roger and Elizabeth make love in the bed above me.

The next day Roger offered to drive me to the airport. I was happy to accept. We drove to the parking lot and parked. We chatted for a bit in the car then started making out. I needed to go catch my plane but I knew I would never see him again. I got on top of him in the car, and in about five minutes he was again thrusting his cum into my womb. I got out of the car and got myself to the plane with out a hitch. As I thought back upon my experience I realized I regretted nothing.
 
Last edited:
Good start

I like where the story is going. Really engaged me, but I got distracted by the typos.
You really need an editor. Please keep writing.
 
Interesting. You have an eye for detail and an adventurous imagination which you pushed some boundaries with I believe. As for erotic stories I only acquired an interest in them the last few years. My perception had been they were more akin to romance stories which didn't interest me. I've since learned there is a divergent path between erotic fiction and romance but the two often intertwine. Regardless, its nice to read a story such as yours written by you. I hope you continue writing memoirs or fiction and have a lot of fun in doing so!
 
Earlier in the summer I had this experience. It kind of messed with my psyche a little, and I felt like I needed to share it.

I had to stay in San Francisco for a week this summer. There was a conference I had to attend for my work, and I needed a place to stay. Reaching out to my social network at first proved fruitless, but then a friend mentioned that he had a friend out there I could stay with.

They were a married couple in their late 30's, and said they'd be happy to host me - they had a spare bedroom and a set of keys for me.

I wore slippers, a black sun dress, a balcony bra, and thong panties onto the plane, went through security without a hitch and boarded the plane without a problem. The gentleman I sat next to spent the next few hours failing in his awkward attempts to flirt with me. While I rebuffed him and didn't find him the least bit attractive it was hard not to intentionally lean over and show some cleavage or 'accidentally' let my dress ride up. I didn't find him attractive but teasing always gets me going a little, and when I deboarded the plane my panties were already soaked. I'm certain my neighbor kept that smell in his mind that night.

The couple picked me up. The woman was named Elizabeth. She had a fit body, tight in every way. Her small tits accented her athletic body - she clearly spent time keeping herself in tip-top shape. Like other yuppies she wore blue jeans and a tank top.

I'll be honest. She immediately made me feel fat and self conscious. I was bigger than her in every conceivable way. She's exactly the kind of girl I'm not. I'm taller than her, and I have a big ass, and bit tits, and while I'm hourglass shaped my belly jiggles. I've become aware of how our bodies reflect our opportunities in life (especially for women), and most certainly our opportunities are different. I get plenty of attention from men, but let's be honest - men want to fuck me but they want to marry a woman like that.

Her husband Robert also reflected their lifestyle. He wore a collared shirt and also blue jeans. Normally I go for men who are less mainstream. Skinnier, with wild hair and tattoo's, more androgynous. Manliness has never been a selling point for me. However when I looked at him I found myself tracing every like on his body as he sat in the drivers seat. His arms were strong with dark hair covering his forearms. His jaw was chiseled. His pecks moved his shirt in some magical way as he steered the vehicle. My conscious mind reacted negatively to him as being "not my type", a "bro", and it tried to convince me I didn't find him attractive.

But I did. Rarely had I found myself so smitten with someone. It made no sense to me because he was exactly the sort of person I didn't tend to find attractive - but for some reason he really got me going. Rarely does manliness attract me, but his manliness was exactly what I craved at this moment for some reason.

I started to flush, and rolled down the window hoping to let cool air in. I looked outside to keep my attention on something other than him as I made small talk with them.

We arrived at their beautiful house. It was large, and they owned it. It was two floors, with the guest room on the main floor and the master bedroom upstairs. It had a living room with a fireplace, a study, a dining room, a massive kitchen with granite countertops, a jacuzzi tub in the master bath, and a shower downstairs. It also had a back yard with a swimming pool and a barbecue. I didn't inquire how they managed to afford such a place, but at this point I figured they must be millionaires.

I went into the guest room and unpacked my belongings. I hid my vibrators under my clothes in a drawer, and decided to change my panties. As I looked through them part of me was trying to convince myself to change into the hipsters I had brought with me, but my hand all by itself reached for a g-string. I slipped them on, relieved to feel the dry fabric against my bald pussy.

I grabbed a tight white band t-shirt and a black miniskirt. I put on some thigh high striped rainbow socks and place my feet back in the slippers.

I came back out and sat down on the couch across from Elizabeth. "Do you want a beer?" Robert asked as he cooked dinner. "I'd love one." I replied. "They're in the fridge."

I got up and went into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and bent down to reach into the bottom shelf. I lingered there for just a second as Robert moved back and forth across the kitchen. I imagined him stepping up behind me, ripping off my panties, and thrusting himself into me.

I grabbed a beer and shook the thought out of my head.

I sat back on the couch and talked to Elizabeth. She asked me about the conference, what I did for a living, and the other basic getting to know you questions. In turn I found out that Robert works as a business consultant and that she is a director of "sales and technology" (whatever that means) at a startup in the city. From this I inferred that they were probably born into privilege. Which gave me the sense that they felt like they were giving charity to the poor working class programmer who couldn't afford a hotel.

"Dinner's ready!" Robert called as he moved the gluten-free pasta bolognese into the dining room with a bottle of wine.

We sat around, we ate and drank wine and chatted. I directed most of my attention to Elizabeth when possible, as it seemed easier to focus when I did that. We discussed philosophy mostly - conversing about what it takes to live happy life and be a good person.

My ideas about personal freedom seemed controversial to them. They both lived with the idea that one has duties (family, work, etc...) and fulfilling these duties leads to a fulfilling life. After we has all drank two bottles and a little bit more of wine, Elizabeth said "Okay, Robert I have to get up early tomorrow, I'll see you in bed in a few?".

Robert nodded lifting the opened bottle of wine to indicate a sort of 'after we finish this', she said good night to me and went up the stairs.

Robert and I moved to the living room sitting perhaps half a foot from each other and orienting our bodies for conversation as we continued to sip the wine.

After a bid of chatting he became serious. "You know I wish I could be more like you. Live life freely, taking what I want when I want it" he said looking at me with drunken lust.

"Why can't you?" I asked adjusting myself unconsciously to feed his lust.

He looked away and talked about responsibilities, how he loved his wife - he spoke in a lamentful way, wishing as it were that his life had more passion and less boredom.
I went to pour myself another glass of wine. But my balance was off from drinking and I tipped the glass over on the table. I braced myself against it and lifted myself up so I was leaning ass up - ass facing Robert - as I reached for the glass to right it and carefully refilled it. Bracing myself with the bottle I looked down between my legs to find his glass, and as I reached for it I saw what I thought was a nice bulge in his pants. I filled his wine glass and sort of flopped back next to him a glass in each hand.

As I handed him his glass I could tell his demeanor had changed. What I had done could have been considered the accidental act of someone drunk. However staring at my barely covered backside had clearly left him dumbfounded for a moment.
He adjusted his pants.

"Well Robert," I said touching him gently on his thigh and taking a sip, "I need to get to bed myself."

He leaned in a little "Yeah, big day at the conference tomorrow?".

I gulped the last of my wine and said "Yup". I then stood up and turned directly away from him. I grabbed the back of my skirt and lifted it so he could get a nice view of my ass for a few seconds and then walked away.

I stumbled into my room, I got out my vibrator and massaged myself to sleep.


I was awoken with "Good morning sleepyhead!" by Robert. He was wearing different clothed but basically the same uniform and he held in his hands coffee and a plate of food. "I figured you'd need this given how drunk you were last night. Elizabeth is already at work but if you want to get to the conference you'll need to get out the door within the next hour."

My head pounded. I took the food and forced it into my face. I showered and changed into pants and a t-shirt. I was not feeling well. "How much of that wine did I drink?!?!" I wondered to myself.

I finished getting ready and called an Uber to get me to the conference barely saying anything to Robert.

I registered at the conference and tried going to lectures, but I couldn't really concentrate. I convinced myself that lunch would help, but after lunch I just felt like I needed sleep. I caught an Uber back to Robert and Elizabeths place. I walked through the door, which Robert must have heard from the office. "Hello?" he shouted. "Hi, I'm back, I'm just going to take a quick nap."

I went into the bedroom to lie down. I slept for probably an hour, and was feeling much better after that. I went into the living room and could hear Robert typing in his office. I knocked on the door. "Just a second... come in."

I opened the door. The moment I saw Robert I immediately felt the tingling that lets me know I'm likely to ruin my panties. "Oh, hi Robert. Do you usually work from home?".
"It depends" he replied, "Currently I'm working on getting my next assignment, so yeah, I'm working from home".
"Oh, well I just wanted to say hello." I said.
"How are you feeling?" He asked. "Much better." I replied.

From his office I could see the back yard and the swimming pool invited me. "Hey can I go swimming?" I asked. "Be my guest!" he exclaimed.

I went into my room and changed into my red and black polkadot bikini. Out to the pool I went and swam for a while.

After a couple of laps, I looked over and noticed Robert was looking at me through him window. I got out of the pool and laid on a lawn-chair which conveniently faced Robert's window to 'sunbathe'. I untied my top and flipped over. While I lay on my front I undid my bottom ties and lowered it to allow some sun on my ass but keep my private private.

As the sun glistened of my porcelain skin I called out to Robert "The water's great! Why don't you come out here?"

"Coming!" I heard as a reply.

I heard him come out the sliding door and splash into the pool. I flipped myself back over to look at him letting my clothes barely drape themselves over me.

He came to the side of the pool to look at me. "You know the fences are tall for a reason. You can sunbathe naked if you like." He said hanging from the side of the pool.

"Okay." I said throwing aside my clothes. I said laying back "Why don't you come hang out with me?" I heard him get out of the pool and walk up naxt to me in same funny way. He was clearly trying to hide an erection under his shorts.
"Sunbathe with me" I said with him facing away from me. He adjusted himself 'discreetly' and came to lie down in the sun beside me.

I looked at him saying "You're making me uncomfortable with your trunks on since I'm naked."

"Ummm" was his response.

I sat up and leaned over and tugged at his trunks. He looked surprised on his face, but his body acquiesced completely. Underneath I found a stiff pink thick beautiful cock. "There!" I said and laid back down.

We chatted awkwardly for a little while, and soon started talking about sex. I expressed how important it is, and how important self pleasure is, and how I don't liked to be tied down.

He told me about his past lovers, and then lamented the lack of a sex life he's had while married.

"That's what your hand is for right?" I asked.
"Well there is plenty of that, but it's not really fully satisfying." He replied.
I looked back over at him. "Maybe you're not doing it right." I said said back.
"Of course I am! I would think I know what to do." he objected.
"Maybe, you haven't trie enough." I snapped back.
This exchange continued for a minute or so then I said "Prove it."
"What do you mean prove it." He replied.
"Show me." I said motioning at his magnificent dick.
"You can't be serious!" he objected.
"Okay" I said starting to get up and grab my bikini.
"No wait!" he said moving his hand down to his cock and beginning to massage it.
I sat back down turning on my side to watch him. He looked back at me and massaged his swollen dry cok for a couple of minutes.

"Wait! Is this how you do it? No wonder! You clearly don't know anything about dick, you're not even lubricated!" I said mockingly.
"Um, not I just don't have..." I stood up and leaned over his hand.

I pulled my hair back and spit into it and then looked at him and said "There! That should help."
He started to pump his member properly while giving me an astonished look. I stood over him watching for a couple of minutes and said "I think that's still not enough lubrication for you." I took his hand and guided it to my cunt.

So one of the things about my physiology is that I am a leaky faucet. Not only am I constantly wet, when I'm really turned on I produce in copious amounts. So when I guid his hand to my pussy, what I actually did was run the right side of it up one thigh, then the left side up another and then used it to clean the whole area, which completely covered his hand in my natural lubricant.

His cock twitched in anticipation as I did this, and when I then placed his hand back on his cock he started jacking with genuine intent. His hand thrust over and over again on his swollen member, and finally his hips thrust into his hand and six or seven ropes of fluidy jizz covered his abs and chest.

"Does that feel more satisfying than normal?" I asked with a smirk. "Wow!" He said, "I usually only make a little bit of cum!"

"Okay, I'm going in."

I went inside and took a quick shower, a few strokes of my clit are all it took for me to reach climax. I went back into my room wrapped in a towel and changed into a miniskirt without panties and a black cleavage blouse. I then got on my laptop and checked my work mail.

A little later I got out to get some water and noticed Roberts door was open. I went to the door. "How's it going" I asked. He leaned back with his hands behind his head looking sort of cocky. "Hey, how do I know you've been doing it right?"

"Oh, I have lots of practice." I rebutted.

"Prove it." He said looking deeply in my eyes.

I said "Okay" and went to his desk and sat on it placing a leg on eat arm chair and hiking my skirt up so that my fingers could get to my bald pussy which he now had a full view of.

I began to touch myself and instinctively pulled the chair closer to me. For his part he instinctively leaned in and as I rubbed my swollen clit I could sense him moving closer. Soon I could feel his breath against my pussy as I rubbed it vigorously and began to sense a climax. Instinctively as I came I grabbed his hair and pulled his face against my aching cunt and he immediately started licking as I rubbed my climaxing pussy against him.

After I calmed down and settled back a little he looked at the clock "Oh shit, Elizabeth will be home in a few minutes." I started up, and immediately went into the bedroom to put on some nickers. I then took my laptop to the couch and got back to work.

Soon Elizabeth came home and the two of them engaged in a run of the mill "How was your day" conversation. Robert began preparing dinner - this time without wine - and soon we all sat and ate exchanging pleasantries.

I suggested after a while of after dinner chatting that we all watch a movie.
"I'm sorry I have to be up again early" Elizabeth said, "but you're welcome to use our Netflix".

"I'll watch a movie with you." said Robert.

Robert and I sat on opposite sides of the couch, I put on Bram Stoker's Dracula, and Elizabeth bustled around getting ready for bed while stopping every once in a while to watch bits and pieces of the movie. Half an hour later she was in bed.
I decided to lay down on the couch, so that my feet were near Robert and so that he'd have the opportunity to look up my skirt if he wanted. Soon his hand was gently stroking my calf, and immediately I began to et turned on. As the stroking continued, by instinct I began to inch my way toward him, my knees slowly bending with every wiggle. Each time I moved a little his hands were able to go further up my leg. To my knee, past my knee, to the middle of my thigh, to my upper thigh. Finally his hand bushed against my panties as my legs were folded up against him and spread open. With that touch I began gyrating my hip asking for more and that is what he gave me more. He started rubbing his hand against me, my already wet panties began to soak.

He continued to rub me, and I became more and more turned on. He then pulled aside my panties and put his fingers inside me. I wanted to moan out with pleasure but I knew I needed to be quiet so instead I whimpered. As I came I tried to whimper "Oh god!" but instead it rang out a little in the quieter scene we the movie was playing. I settled a little as I listened to the wet sound of him removing his hand from my cunt.

I lay there for a moment enjoying the feeling then soon became aware of how uncomfortable my panties had become. For his part Robert looked at me and kept adjusting the cock under his pants as his hardness had become uncomfortable.
"I'll be right back" I said to him.

I stood up and went into the bathroom to pee. I took the panties in my hand and went into the guest room to trade my soaked panties for a condom.

I same back and found Robert waiting. I stood in from of him and straddled him. I braced myself putting the hand holding the condom on the couch beside his right ear and with my other hand reached between my legs and deftly unbuttoned his pants popping his cock out. That prompted him to lift himself and pull his pants to his knees. I then braced myself with a hand beside his right ear and deftly placed the condom on his cock as I guided him inside me; my pussy squeezed tightly as he entered me unrolling the condom onto his stiff cock.

I slowly began to ride him, his penis inside me sent feelings of electric pleasure as each thrust brought on a new wave. I concentrated on each curve and texture of his manhood as my lips encapsulated every piece of him. His bulbous head and flared shaft rubbed intently against my inner walls, and his thickness tugged on me exciting my once again swollen clit.

He moved his hands under the back of my shirt to unclip my bra, and after a small struggle released my jugs. I one motion he removed my bra and shirt. He moved his hands over my tits and as he handled them gently I felt him stiffen and thrust more intently. I leaned in wrapping my arms around his neck and smothering him with my chest.

The upper half of my body pressed firmly into him while my ass moved independently gyrating against his swollen shaft. He grabbed a tit in a hand and moved the nipple deftly into his mouth. His tongue rolled around deftly stimulating my nipple exciting me further and increasing the aggressiveness with which my ass thrust him into my pussy.

My escalating excitement was met in turn with escalating thrusting and increasingly aggressive treatment of my breasts.

Soon I felt that I was going to cum and I leaned back bouncing against him while showing off my whole body quivering and tightening my pussy got a vice grip on his cock, and while I was cumming he began to groan and twitch inside me - expanding in stiffening and his semen filled the barrier between us my orgasm became unbearably intense and I stifled moans instead gasping.

I collapsed onto him as he continues soft thrusting, his body instinctively lazily trying to make sure every last drop of his seed would be inside me.

"Oh my god, that felt good." I said.
"I really needed that." He responded.

Then with his spent dick slowly deflating inside of me we started to chat. We discussed our likes and dislikes, fantasies and fetishes. This probably lasted for about 10 minutes, and we heard the movie credits begin to roll.

"So are we going to do this again?" He asked.
"Oh yes, any time you want you can just take me and fuck me." I said playfully.
"Really?" he said seriously.

I looked at him a little taken aback as I hadn't actually considered what I had said. My conscious mind was ready to say "No, I think I'd rather..." but then my mouth said "Oh yes, any time" grinding against him.

He got an evil grin on his face and pulled me up off of him. He removed the condom while saying "Okay, I'm definitely taking you up on that offer."

He tied up the condom, and pulled on his pants, and left saying "I have to get to bed".

I turned off the TV, reflected on what just happened for a moment then brought myself to bed.

I woke up in the morning (Thursday) and dressed myself, anticipating a fun day at the conference where I'd get to play my usual tease. I put on some thong panties, a tartan miniskirt an a low cut tank top. I packed my bag with my laptop and opened the door. Robert was standing just outside the doorway.

"Good morning" he said grabbing me.

"What are you doing?" I said with an objecting voice and a compliant body as he took me over to the couch outside the guest room and bent me over the back of the couch.

"Taking you up on you offer" he said pulling my panties to the floor "Stay there".
He stepped back for a few moments "God you're so fucking sexy!" he said from a few feet behind me.

Then I felt the warm pressure of the head of his cock pressing its way into my already wet slit.

"Oh yeah!" he said sliding the full length of his cock into me tugging pleasantly on my inner walls with his thickness.

I moaned in a high pitch not only from the pleasure itself, but also from the pleasure of being able to express myself without the quietness that I needed to last night.
His unsheathed cock thrust into and out of my cunt making a loud noise from my wetness and from the sound of the couch feet moving against the hardwood. I felt my juices run down my leg as each thrust excited me more and more.

I felt him stiffening inside me. Realizing what was happening I said "Don't cum in me!". He pulled his cock out with one hand and braced himself holding me down against the couch back and started spraying my ass with his semen. I felt his seed splash against my rear and quickly start to pool and run down my crack. With the hand that was holding his cock he grabbed my panties and pulled them up off the floor and replaced them against my skin.

He released me and I stood up feeling my panties sticking to me. "You can go now" he said grinning at me. I objected "I can't leave like this, I need to change and..." he gave me a look that stopped my sentence.

"Fine." I said compliant. He came up to me zipping up his pants, kissed me and grabbed my sticky ass and then swung me around to face the door. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door.

At the conference my mind wandered to the events since yesterday, and I was so enraptured by my experiences I pretty much ignored both the talks and the other people there. When guys tried to talk to me I basically ignored them. Figuring it was sexual frustration that was keeping my mind, I masturbated in a bathroom after lunch, but it didn't dislodge my brain from thinking about Robert.

I left and came back to Robert and Elizabeths after they had already started preparing dinner. "We're having a patio party Saturday" Elizabeth told me. "Are you going to be here?"

"I'd love to come I told her, though I'm going to be out with friends tomorrow evening." Robert got a jealous look on his face for a moment when I said that, but I ignored it. As usual we sat around chatting after dinner, sipping on wine we all told jokes and had light discussions about political issues. After a while I felt it was running long, and looked at the clock. "Don't you have to be in bed?" I asked Elizabeth.

"Not tonight, tomorrow doesn't start for me until noon. So I get to hand out."
"Yay!" I said raising my arms. The three of us stayed up for a little while longer. I realized I was tired and went to bed before them. The next day I woke up while the two of them were still sleeping.

Finally I felt more normal, I went to the conference and could focus. I flirted wildly with the people around me. I enjoyed my last day there participating in discussions, and eventually met up with my friend. She is a thin redhead, and we get together whenever we meet up on the other coast. Our favorite activity is to pick up men together, and this evening was no different. We grabbed a cute metalhead from a bar and had a perfectly nice drunken threesome with him.

By the time I arrived back at Robert and Elizabeths house I had completely forgotten about Robert; until I walked in the door and found the house in the midst of mingling with strangers and there he was. I saw him smiling and chatting and immediately found myself becoming flush like when I first met him. I said "Hi" to the crowd holding up a hand and immediately going into the guest room.

I put on a medium length black "50's" style dress with little skull and crossbones on it. Robert popped his head into the room as I was zipping up "No panties" he said. I looked at him exacerbated and started to take off my panties. He left the room.

When I came out everyone was out back around the pool. I smelled the barbecue and went out back. I mingled and nibbled, and enjoyed some beer. There were many handsome professionals and lovely women there and I got pleasant stares from many of them. After a bit of time I went in to use the bathroom, and when I came out Robert was waiting in the kitchen.

He pulled me over to the Kitchen counter and lifted up my skirt with one hand while popping himself out of his pants with the other. I could see his wife and the crowd migled outside through the glass door as I felt him enter me. While he thrust into me he undid the straps of my dress which he had access to.

The heat inside me, contrasted with the cold of the granite my face and hands rest upon and I thought about how strange it was the power he had over me. Then I stopped thinking as I let out a cry of pleasure as I spontaneously game over his shaft. I started to slide off the counter and he let me collapse onto the floor in my ecstasy.

He then moved his cock up to my lips, and before I could open my mouth this this rope of cum sprayed against my lip and left cheek and began to drip on my now exposed tits. My mouth opened and enveloped him hoping to protect my clothed from his emissions.

His second twitches sprayed forcefully against the roof of my mouth and his musky sweet cum filled my mouth. I swallowed in time with his third streams and his cock moved by itself pumping into my mouth eager to fulfill its biological imperative as it pumped a fourth and fifth time. And then I figured it would end, but it didn't, the sixth and seventh pump were coming so fast I couldn't keep up with swallowing and so when the next one same my mouth started to dribble his fluids onto my chin. Still it didn't stop, but I lost count after twelve separate twitches of his cock eagerly impregnating my throat.

He pulled out and grabbed my hair. He wiped his cum from my chin and rubbed it all over my already sticky breasts. He then redid my dress while holding my hair so that I couldn't react. Then he helped me up. "God I want to feel something like that inside me" I whispered to myself as we walked out the front door.

"Is everything alright?" Elizabeth said to Robert, "I thought I heard Sheana scream."
"Oh, yeah she tripped and fell on the floor in the kitchen."
"Is she okay?"
"I think she'll be fine"

The party continued, and as I mingled throughout the party Robert kept calling me over to people and he was finding way to get flirting happening between me and pretty much everyone else at the party. The attention I was receiving and the flashing I was doing was certainly getting me going all over again, which I think was Roberts hope.

After the party winded down Robert and Elizabeth went to bed as did I. I was only asleep for a little bit when I felt Roberts warm naked body pressing against my warm naked body. Before I even was aware what was happening I felt his thick shaft spread my pussy open.

I instinctively lifted and opened my legs allowing him to press his fullness into me. Holding me he grabbed my legs and folded me while slowly moving his shaft into me. Each slow stoke rubbed meaningfully against my G-spot and my body struggled against his weight to make the action happen faster. He wouldn't relent though and persisted with flow deliberate strokes, each designed to rub against my insides just right.

No matter how I fought for more my body wasn't strong enough and soon it started shaking. The shaking was similar to what one experiences when one is truly terrified, but my body wasn't terrified it was instead frozen by the inability to have what every part of it wanted with singular purpose. I cried out a tiny bit and started crying and said "Please".

This seemed sufficient for him as he responded by covering my mouth and thrusting into me hard and fast. I lost all control over my body, it writhed with pleasure and I started screaming ecstasy into his hand, I quivered and time seemed to stretch on forever and each muscle fiber in my body felt as though it has its own independent orgasm.

When I stopped writhing he removed his hand. "Oh, my god. I'm exhausted. That was amazing." I said to him.
"I'm not done" he said taking his cock from my sopping cunt.

He moved it up and down my completely slick ass and gently pressed into my asshole. My backside was so relaxed from the orgasm and so slippery from the copious fluids my pussy dribbled out over it that it accepted his cock without hesitation. He slowly entered my rectum.

Now for me anal sex is something I enjoy only a little. It can be pleasant, but doesn't usually make me cum. This time it felt amazing, and as he slowly picked up pace thrusting him meat into me my pussy started to re-excite itself and it spilled out fluid which kept my ass super slick and accepting of his continuous thrusting.

He kept going, thumping in and out of my ass grunting softly as I cooed. I looked at his face and touched his arms and chest exploring the intricacies of his hairy body as he expressed a satisfied pleasure in thrusting his cock in and out of me. In turn he grabbed my breasts and fondled them skillfully further enhancing our excitement. His thrusting grew more intense as did our pleasure and when I was certain he was about to burst he stopped and pulled out.

"Roll over" he said.

I rolled over and started to lift to my knees, but he pushed me back down and climbed on top of me sliding easily back into my ass. There he vigorously thrust into my anus holding my ample hips.

Then I felt his twitching cock began to unleash inside me, he stopped moving but his cock continued to empty his balls into my bowels his cocks singular movements continued to feel like thrusts inside me.

When his dick stopped moving he popped himself out of me. "Oh my god that felt so good I'm so fucking horny" I said mindlessly. Flipping me over he said "I've been wanting to do that since I first saw you."

He then started to kiss my body. He started with my toes, and then my legs, my thighs, my arms my stomach. He then licked each of my nipples as though it was a clit and I started to writhe. When it was clear I was desparate for another orgasm he kissed his way down my tummy and in one broad stroke liked the whole of my cunt.

Then his tongue started circling my clit and I grabbed his head with one hand holding it steady. My hips thrust against his face and his tongue lashed out at my clit over and over again. Soon my thighs squeezed his head against my crotch as my quivering body released another strong orgasm against him.
He moved up and gave me a kiss. "Goodnight" he whispered.

The next morning I came out to breakfast wearing jeans and a loose t-shirt. I was feeling surprisingly unsexual, and I smelled breakfast. Elizabeth was there bustling about getting ready for something, and when breakfast was served she sat down. "I have to go to a workshop today, so I'll be gone but I'm sure Robert can take you around the city and show you a good time. I'll be home late."

"Okay, um I'm going to be gone Monday and Tuesday, so Wednesday is my last night staying here." I responded.

"Great, we'll catch up then."

These words created an instant ambivalence in me. I felt a sense of doom knowing that Robert would have free reign of me all day, and also my guilt was catching up with me. However I could already sense the imp in me anticipating what was to come.

The moment she left I sensed Robert behind me.
"What are you wearing today?" he said in a domineering tone?
"Um, clothes" I said snarkily.

He stood me up and bent me across the still dirty kitchen table. He grabbed the back of my jeans and literally ripped them off my body. Normally I would have protested strongly here, but it was just too damn sexy and I didn't actually care about these jeans.

Suddenly I felt a sharp whack against my ass.
"Owe!" I protested.
"What have I told you about panties" he said smacking my ass again.
I reached my hands back and peeled down my panties letting them fall onto what's left of my jeans.

He smacked my ass again, and again, and again. While each smack made my ass redder it also made my pussy wetter. He paused and rubbed his hand roughly against my cunt.
"Such a slut." He said.
I stood up and turned around stern. "Oh, no. Don't use that kind of language."
"Um, okay sorry." He said sheepishly.

I turned back around and placed myself back where I was. He smacked my ass a few more times and said "Let's see what we have".

He grabbed my hard to pull me up and led me by my arm into the guest room. He opened my drawers.

"You want to wear panties? Okay, wear these".
He tossed me some panties that when worn are essentially non-existent except for covering the pussy lips. He then grabbed a micro-mini skirt from my drawers throwing it at me. He finally grabbed a semi-transparent tight black shirt that shows a little belly and lots of cleavage. It's basically just too small for me. He grabbed a garter belt and some spiderweb thigh highs, and some high-heel boots.

In case you the reader are wondering why I have all this... I go to goth clubs, so boots and thigh highs. I do like to tease and seduce people, but these clothes aren't intended to be worn together this way.

"Put those on and do your makeup".

I dressed and spend fifteen minute on my makeup. Black lipstick, thick black eyeliner, subtle blue eyeshadow.

When I came out of the room Robert was sitting naked on the couch with a flaccid member and all the blinds were drawn closed. I walked out in front of him and he grabbed my hips and slowly spun me around. Then I closed my eyes as his hands against every inch of my body taking the whole thing in.

When I looked down his cock was at attention and he led me down and brought my face to his cock. I grabbed it with one hand and began to lick it. While this was happening I moved my hands down toward my pussy, but he smacked my arm "No touching."

I put my hand beside him frustrated.

I ran my lips against his shaft and cupped his balls. Then slowly encircled my tongue around the head of his cock. As I circled his dick started to leak a little precum, and I took that as a sign to envelop him. I slowly bobbed my head up and down on his shaft for a few minutes, but I could tell his girth was going to make this unsustainable.

As he leaned back groaning I sat up and took off my shirt. I moved his cock between my tits and started to move them up and down.

He looked at me with a bit of surprise. "Oh my god that feels amazing" he said asmy tits wrapped round his cock slid up and down its length.

I continued this, picking up the pace, and he said "I've never felt anything like this." I continued faster and pretty soon I hit maximum speed. But he wanted more and harder so he lay me against the couch and straddled me.

I held my tits together as he thrust more and more vigorously, each thrust sending ripples through my tits and making my pussy drip more and more. Finally he grabbed my tits for the last few thrusts as his seed started spraying over my chest and face. He collapsed next to me having spent his seed.

"Okay, now go clear the kitchen, but don't clean yourself" he said exhausted.
I gave him a funny look, but he looked at me expectantly. I got up and cleaned the kitchen from breakfast, sort of uncomfortably moving around wearing almost nothing.

He dressed himself in slacks and a tanktop, and just watched me.
"Now go fix your makeup" he commanded. I went into the bathroom and fixed my makeup. When I came out he handed me my shirt to put back on over the dried seed he left on me. I put it on.

He came up next to me, ran hip hands up my hips and down my ass. He felt the lips of my pussy that now poke out of the soaked nothing he had me wearing for panties. He moved his hands back up and released me from the confines of our underwear.
"I'm going to read", he said walking away and grabbing a book from the bookshelf then sat on the couch. I grabbed my laptop and sat down on the couch.
He put his book down and sighed, he adjusted my legs so that I was sitting with my legs spread and pussy facing him.

The next two hours were almost like any other day. Except that every ten or twenty minutes he'd put the book down and do something with me. First he just slid his hand down my thigh, and stuck a finger inside me, almost like he was checking that I was still wet. Next time he did that and then brought his face down to sniff me. The third time I think I wasn't quite wet enough for him, so he licked me for about 2 minutes then went back to reading.

This continued for 5 or 6 more iterations, until suddenly he took my laptop out of my hand and closed the lid. He put it aside and gently guided me up, and then took y hand and guided me up the stairs. He took me into his and his wife's bedroom and laid me out over the bed and stood behind me gyrating against my ass for a moment. He stopped and as I looked back I saw him undress fully.

I was for the first time seeing him fully naked and it made my vagina ooze with anticipation. He grabbed his cock and placed it gently against my lips, then he ran it up and down the length of my cleft causing it to soak with a heavier and heavier flow. Finally he held the head of his cock against my clit and started shaking it.

It vibrated against me in the most pleasant way and I keep my hands flat on the bed in order to stead myself. Soon my ass started to buck against him as I began to have and orgasm which forced him inside over me and my quivering cunt clamped down as he pounded in and out of me.

He pulled out and threw me on the bed. He opened my legs wide and positioned my ass against the edge and slid into. At this point I was so wet his cock slid in and out of me with so much ease it was gentle strokes. In and out he slid his body, not going for anything, not trying to elicit any sort of orgasm, just taking in the experience.

He looked intently at my body as he gently slid in and out almost as though he was caressing my insides. The room was silent except for our breathing and I could hear my slick juices drip from my ass on to floor.

After what I can only imagine was twenty minutes of gentle rocking he pulled out and slipped his cock back and forth against my crotch again. Then without warning he shoved his cock into my ass. I cried out in pain a little, then said "Hey!"

He ignored me and started gently rocking into my ass.
He said "touch yourself" so I reached forward and started providing my clit with some much needed relief. Meanwhile he thrust into my ass with more vigor and force as he massaged my tits.

"God I love your tits so much" he said clearly getting lost in the experience.

When I was near having another orgasm he stopped thrusting and leaned down suckling each tit. I could feel his hard cock twitching gently inside me begging for more, but he kept it steady as he lapped up my nipples. Then he pulled out and lay himself on the bed. He grabbed my arm and motioned me on top of him. I gently guided him back into my ass and holding one leg up to brace myself fucked him with my ass while I brought myself to another climax. I screamed loudly from the pleasure. After I came I collapsed on top of him. He kept gently thrusting into my ass as he held me helping me recover.

"Condom" I said. He guided me off him, reached into the night stand and pulled out a condom which he placed on himself. I slid him into my pussy and squeezing as hard as I could I slowly slid up and down his shaft. He moaned with pleasure from each stroke, and pretty soon my body was getting ready to orgasm again. But he stopped me and instead flipped me onto my back.

He then proceeded to thrust himself into me with amazing force and vigor, each thrust getting hard than the last - his cock suddenly felt as though it were expanding inside me and I couldn't help but moan loudly with each thrust. As I was cumming from this pummeling, he suddenly pulled out and whipped off the condom he then moved up and grabbed my hair spilling his wet seed all over my face.

I lay there blind and motionless for a moment when I felt a washcloth gently cleaning my face. All my clothes were covered in sweat and the intermingling of our fluids. I was exhausted and so was he. He laid back and I rest my head in his arms and fell asleep.

I awoke to the surprise of him already inside me. I was confused for a second, and then found myself pleased thinking "Wow, I really am his fuck toy and it's giving him a ton of stamina." I could tell this one was different than the last time. This time he wasn't concerned with me, he was using my hole to fulfill his need.

His thrusts were timed in a way he liked - he was using my body and it was turning me on. After about 5 minutes I could feel his orgasm building up so I pushed gently back against him so his cock was out and massaged his cock with my hands for a few seconds releasing a small stream of ejaculate over the mound of my exposed and worn out pussy.

He said "Let's get cleaned up", and we both got up and walked into the jacuzzi bedroom. There I found some champaign on ice that he must have snuck in there while I was still asleep. I undressed and we entered the tub and chatted a while about nothings while sipping wine. As this point I noticed that my cunt and espceially my ass were sore, but I felt so blissful that it only seemed to enhance the experience.

"I can't believe it." He said at one point.
"What?" I asked.
"I keep getting aroused when I see you. I figured I'd have been spent right away, but with you I'm perpetually ready."
"Yeah? What's the most number of times you've cum in a day before?"
"Um, three with two different girls when I was in college. That was amazing." He replied.
"Well, we're on track to beat that record." I said smiling.

After a little while and most of the champaign I started feeling horny again so I stood up, moved over to him and sat down in his lap. He wasn't fully hard, but I was pretty sure I could get him there. I slid my soapy body against his and rubbed my tits. I told him how hungry I was for him to be inside me again. He responded my using his hands to feel up and down my body; by taking his nipples into my mouth and kissing me deeply.

Soon I was able to slide him into me and I held myself against him kissing him as I slowly moved myself up and down his manhood. I kept the intimate feel going and squeezed tightly instinctively gripping him with my snatch hoping to squeeze more seed out of him. Surprisingly soon after doing that he exclaimed "Oh god, I'm going to cum!".

I stood up and watch his body give a little shudder. My pussy near his face I smiled wryly at him, and he grabbed my ass with two hands and moved my cunt together with him lips. I rode his face for the next five minutes him deftly licking me with his tongue. Soon after I had a small orgasm.

We got out and dried off. We each dressed in our respective clothes and went downstairs to put on a movie. We sat cuddling till the movie was over, I looked up into his eyes and he looked down at me. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his crotch, I was surprised to find him once again at attention.

"Elizabeth will be home soon" he said. I unzipped him and moved my face close to it.
"My pussies worn out, but I'll help you anyway" I spit on his cock and gently massaged it, that caused a little moaning so I got more vigorous, and started quickening my pace. I tugged on him vigorously and with intention appreciating every movement of pleasure his body made as I started trying to encourage a final orgasm from his thick dick.

Soon I felt the monster begin to stiffen and I new he was close. I placed my mouth over the head of his cock and vigorously stroked with my tight grip until I felt the pleasure of his hot cum spray against the back of my throat.

I sat up, looked at him, smiled and said "Mmmmm... Okay, I'm going to go change into something more appropriate."

I left him where he was and went into my room and laid down on the bed for a while. I rested and stared into space, not really thinking of anything, but bathed in warmth. Eventually I heard Elizabeth get home with much fanfare from Robert, and I figured I should get up.

I got out of bed and put on sensible clothes. I cam out and chatted with Elizabeth. Robert was on the phone ordering pizza and Elizabeth and I just chitchatted. I remained quiet for the rest of the day, and just sat in contemplation.

The next morning I was getting ready to leave for the next couple of days. I could hear Robert and Elizabeth bustling about. Suddenly Robert entered the room.
"We only have a few minutes" he said unbuckling his pants.

"Really Robert?!?!" I said in disbelief. "I have to leave soon, you're wife is right out side - is it that important?"
He looked intently in my eyes "She's in the shower, and little could be more important."

At that I grabbed a condom and slipped it on him. Then I slipped my panties off and leaned over the bed hiking up my skirt. Robert thrust himself into me and vigorously pounded. I held onto the bed while he used my pussy and attempted to enjoy the sensation, but it just something wrong.

Five minutes later I felt those final thrusts as he came inside the condom. He pulled out, took off the condom and caught his breath. I stood up, pulled on my panties and adjusted myself.

"Thank you" he said.
"See you Wednesday" I replied and left.

The next two days I spent reflecting on everything that had happened. It was all so unusual to me. Robert wasn't my type, and he was married, and I have a girlfriend. Oh god, my girlfriend. My girlfriend and I are in an open relationship, but it's strictly with protection unless otherwise specified. That means not only did Robert cheat on Elizabeth, I was also cheating on my girlfriend.

It wasn't just that. I've always said that my pussy will get me in trouble some day. It's a reference. Women tend to have their genitals domesticated and keeping them out of trouble. Men stereotypically are the ones figuratively ruled by their cock and are running around rubbing it on everything. But now here I was, in trouble because I let my clit control my brain. It wasn't just that either. I'm generally the one in control. Sure I can play the sub when it's called for, but even then there's a degree of control I have over the whole thing. I take risks all the time sexually, but I always have a backup plan for how I'm going to be safe. I was totally out of control and I knew it.

I became depressed for the next two days and allowed myself to just fully feel. However by Tuesday evening my mind was already starting to fantasize about him again. God can't I stop?!?! I arrived Wednesday in the middle of the day. Only Robert was home.

"Hi, Robert" I said walking through the door.
"Hi!" he said happy to see me and giving me a big hug. "Hey listen, Elizabeth is going to be home at 5 and then we're taking you to dinner and buying you drinks afterwards." His point came with a hint that this will be our last time alone together.
"Listen Robert," I said "I need to talk to you. What we've been doing is a mistake and it needs to stop."

From there our conversation got more convoluted. We moved to the couch and expressed our feelings - we both agreed it was wrong and needed to end but the presence of each other was heating up our loins. When we moved in to hug after talking there was a kiss on the cheek, and then passionate kissing, then groping.
I pulled away with a feeling of shock.
"One lest time?" he said. I jumped on top of him.

I killed him while unbuttoning his shirt, and was already grinding against the stiffness in his pants. He responded in kind undoing my blouse and freeing my tits. I felt overtaken by a wild animal, I was ravenous for him and I sense he'd lost all control as well. I chewed on his neck and he stuck fingers under my skirt and started rubbing them against my nub while fondling one of my breasts over my bra.

He then reached back and deftly unlatched me freeing my tits. He stopped touching me, choosing instead to focus his hands and mouth on my tits. Meanwhile I was grinding into him staining his pants with my love juices. I was enraptured in the bliss of the moment. Soon he started trying to adjust himself while continuing to play with me. I said "let me help".

I stood up and unbuckled him, unbuttoned him, and unzipped him. In one motion I removed his pants and underwear. I stood there for a moment marveling at his beautiful form and indelible cock. I slipped off my panties and straddled him again. I ran my slickness back and forth against him shaft while he continued his worship of my tits.

"I want you inside me" I whispered in his ear.

With that he grabbed my by my ass and stood up with me. I wrapped my arms around his neck to steadily myself, and he slid me onto his ready penis.

"I could stay in you forever" he said as he started to walk with his dick inside me.
"Oh god yes" I responded finding whatever it was he was doing unbelievably sexy.

He then proceeded to walking me up the stairs staying inside me the whole time. He put me on the bed and lifted me legs over my head.

He started thrusting into me with vigor, every thrust forcing me to cry out with ecstasy. He felt bigger and harder than I remember, and he worked my cunt with an intensity I hadn't realized he had. Each stroke stretched me and rubbed against my wall, against my g-spot; each stroke tugged vigorously at my lips and stimulated my clit.

Soon I started to orgasm, and as I begin to go I felt his pacing begin to change as he was nearing completion.
"Cum inside me" I heard myself say with disbelief, but I was to lost in ecstasy to protest.
My hands grabbed his ass and I assisted him in thrusting even harder then with one final forceful thrust he stopped moving his shaft buried as deep inside me as it could be. I felt its stiffness pulsate in me, and with each pulse I squeezed his ass more wanting him deeper in me.

Each twitch of his cock moved around my inner chamber with a surprising amount of force. I remember him making pleasant wonderful sounds as this was happening, I'm sure I did too, but I cant remember them. All I remember was the way time seemed to freeze as I could feel his manhood inseminating me with its own little pulsations.

As I counted each one, 19 or 20 in total I couldn't help but think. "Is this really happening? This can't be happening. Why did I let him cum in me. I'm not on birth control, what should I do." Most of me though was in biological autodrive, taking this in as though it was the most pleasant thing ever.

He collapsed on top of me his cock still inside me. I kept my knees up because I didn't want him to slip out of me as he deflated.
"I can't believe I told you to do that." I said to him.
"I can't believe I did that. I've actually never done that with someone other than my wife before." He responded.
"It seems like you had a lot built up in there."
"Yeah, I haven't had any release since last time I saw you." He said.

I pushed him to the side and stood over him. I inspected the area. I expected nothing to come out, usually when a man pumps that deep inside it's never coming out. Seconds later though my pussy started to drool - his white cream started coming out in a long thick stream.

"Holy shit" I said "What did you have for breakfast?"
He reached out for me and I used his hands to guide myself back down on his cock. I cuddled with him and slowly rode him quietly.

After doing that for a pleasant 30 minuted or so he began thrusting back into me. He was clearly ready for more. I started vigorously bouncing against his cock and soon found myself having cascading orgasms. One after another my body writhed with the pleasure of his fat cock inside me. Finally I collapsed onto him, I'd used all my energy but was still quivering.

He flipped me over and slowly fucked me in a missionary position. We made out while he slowly thrust into me for a long time. So long in fact that he looked up for a second and said "Oh shit, we only have 15 more minutes!"

I pulled my legs back into the air and once again he thrust vigorously into me. My soaked pussy made happy sloshing sounds and each thrust brought waves of pleasure over me again. Soon I felt him stop again balls deep and I gave in completely as his swollen manhood inseminated me again pumping over and over into my pussy.

He pulled out with a pleasant sound, and we both quickly stood up and dressed. The room smelled distinctly of sex, we'd need to hope his wife didn't need to grab something from there before dinner. We went downstair and sat on the couch, each on our laptops. Soon Elizabeths car pulled in and she honked. She wanted us to come out. We went outside got in the car and went to dinner. We drank afterwards at a bar. The whole evening I felt Roberts seed slowly ooze out of me, even having to go clean myself up several times.

Eventually we went home and all went to bed. That night for the first time I heard Roger and Elizabeth make love in the bed above me.

The next day Roger offered to drive me to the airport. I was happy to accept. We drove to the parking lot and parked. We chatted for a bit in the car then started making out. I needed to go catch my plane but I knew I would never see him again. I got on top of him in the car, and in about five minutes he was again thrusting his cum into my womb. I got out of the car and got myself to the plane with out a hitch. As I thought back upon my experience I realized I regretted nothing.

Fantastic. :rose:
 
Awesome story, well written, and speaking for myself...certainly caused the reactions you are looking for. Thank you for sharing...and I do hope it was a real life experience for you. :)
 
Wow, had to grab a tissue while reading that story and not because I had tears in my eyes. That was a great story! Your words created such vivid images in my mind. So erotic. Thanks sharing, would love to read more from you. :rose:
 
if you haven't already you really need to submit this over on the story side!
 
that was really a good erotic story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. You are really a talented writer.
 
Back
Top