The Drug Lord & His Baby Momma

Casey took another draw off the joint. His cock throbbed as Jodie trailed down to it with her soft kisses. Jodie made it even worse by kissing at his legs but not yet beginning with any of the fellatio he so desperately wanted. Ok, he'd play this fun little game.

"I need your sexy, juicy, plump lips on my dick so bad right now I can hardly stand it. Wrap those lips around my cock. Tell me how much that cock fills your pretty mouth up..."
 
Jodie smiled hearing what he had to say. She loved hearing Casey say how much he needed her lips on his cock. She enjoyed know how much he wanted and needed her because who doesn’t. “Well your cock fits so perfectly in my mouth. It fills my mouth and throat so good.” She said looking at him with a grin. She moved her hand over his cock softly.

She bent down and began licking at his cock. “I need my dose of daddy’s cock.” She said playfully. She sometimes would call him daddy when they were getting freaky and especially when she was wanting to get really dirty. She slowly took him into her mouth and started sucking at his cock head. Her tongue licked at his cock teasing him as she sucked.
 
Casey's dick twitched from Jodie's touch. He looked down at Jodie with a sly grin as she called him 'daddy'. He knew things were about to get good.

"Yeah, suck on daddy's dick. You suck it so fucking good baby..." Casey's eyes were closed, reveling in the treatment his cock was currently receiving. He put his hand just behind Jodie's head as she continued to suck him off. Casey really had to try not to explode in Jodie's mouth. Out of all the girls Casey had been with, Jodie's blowjob was always his personal favorite.

"Oh fuck baby, that mouth is just too good. Let's go upstairs so daddy can give to you just like you want it..."
 
Jodie was happy that Casey was here. She enjoyed his company when they were getting on. She loved him lots. She loved sucking on his cock so much. He was the best and only guy she had ever been with.

She stood up off the couch. "Daddy will have to catch his little girl first." She said with a laugh. She ran up the stairs. She went and hid behind the bedroom door.
 
Casey took his time transferring from the living room to the upstairs bedroom. He wanted the anticipation heightened for Jodie, thought it might be a turn on for her. When Casey got upstairs, he stripped out of all his clothes.

"Where's my little girl at I wonder?" Casey called out, walking around upstairs. His dick was as erect as it could get. Then finally Casey went to the bedroom door.

"Are you in here?" Casey had such a grin on his face.
 
Jodie peaked from behind the door seeing Casey naked. She smiled seeing how hard he was for her. She loved him and loved when they could have fun and be playfully together. She kept quite and stayed behind the door.

She wanted her Casey to find her. She wanted to be naughty and have fun with him. Fucks like they were going to have always made things right between them after a fight. Fucking for them was a conflict resolution.
 
Casey opened the bedroom door slowly, so as to not knock Jodie over. He shot a sly look over to her then scooped Jodie up in his arms and carried her to the bed. Casey laid Jodie down and began stripping off her dress, then her panties. Casey moved to Jodie's lower half, parting Jodie's legs to expose her pussy.

"I think it's time daddy's little girl was shown some attention herself..." With that, Casey began eating Jodie out, giving her clit lots of flicks with his tongue. After a few minutes of that, Casey switched to sticking two fingers in and finger fucking Jodie. Casey was determined to make Jodie practically beg to get fucked.
 
Jodie giggled as Casey scooped her up. He laid her down and began stripping her body. He parted her long tanned legs exposing her wet little pussy. She grinned at him. “Oh yes daddy give your baby girl some attention.” She said. He moved between her legs and started licking at her pussy.

She closed her eyes gripping the bed moaning out. It felt so good. He began finger fucking her little pussy. “Oh Casey.” She moaned out. Her pussy was soaking wet. “Daddy baby girl wants that big fist in her little pussy, you know how much I like.” She said.
 
"Oh yes daddy does, so daddy's gonna fist your little pussy. I hope you're ready for it..." Now was the perfect time to put the fist into action, Casey could clearly feel just how sopping wet Jodie was. Using the fist would be a synch. So Casey plunged his fist inside of Jodie. He wasted no time in pumping his fist back and forth.

"Feels like my little girl's gonna come again. You gonna come again for daddy?"

After a couple of minutes, Casey was using all his fingers, moving them around inside Jodie, practically massaging inside her pussy. But for Casey, it was time for the main event. He positioned his cock near the entrance and slapped it several times on Jodie's clit. Then without any further ado, Casey rammed his dick inside with force.

"Fuck you feel so good inside..." Casey groaned out. With both hands-one soaked with Jodie's juices-on her hips, Casey pumped with a desperation to get off.
 
Jodie was soaking wet, Casey just had that sort of effect on her. She loved when they got on because they could do more things like this when they got on. She adored him. His fist pumped in and out of her and it felt like heaven. She was getting close again to cumming.

“Yeah I am going to cum for daddy.” She said looking into his eyes. She closed her eyes biting her lip. She began cumming and squirting all over his fist. She was screaming in pleasure. She felt so very good right now.

She slowly came down from the orgasm and he pulled his fist out gentle. He positioned his cock at her little pussy. He slap her clit with his dick making her moan out. He pushed into her. She wrapped her legs around him pulling him in deeper. “Oh Casey harder. Give it to your baby girl.” She said as she kissed at his neck.
 
Casey wrapped his hands around the back of Jodie's neck, really ramrodding his cock home. His balls felt so tight and Casey knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum. Where do you want it?" Casey gritted out.

After Jodie told him where she wanted him to come, Casey exploded with jizz. His cum shot out like pent up frustration. Casey let out groans with each shot, needing this in the worst way. Finally, when Casey had finished blowing his considerable load, he lay back on the bed, thoroughly exhausted.

"So, I'd say that's definitely what both of us needed, huh baby?" Casey had turned to his side to talk to Jodie. He smiled that irresistible smile toward her. His body glistened with sweat.
 
Casey was holding onto her neck and really giving it to her. Jodie loved how Casey fucked her. She enjoyed every minute of him in her. She looked up at him as he fucked her. He was thrusting and slamming into her hard.

“Oh yeah baby cum in me.” She cried out. Her pussy squeezed at his cock. She began cumming all over his cock. “I need your cum in me baby.” She said. She loved when he came deep in her tight little pussy.

He began cumming deep in her. When they both came down from their orgasms they laid side by side. Both were breathing heavily. “Yeah it was what the doctor subscribed.” She said with a laugh. She snuggled up to him and kissed him.
 
Casey put his arm around Jodie. He held her right against his body as she kissed him. "I love you baby..."

"So you got a place in mind that we could possibly take Mason to?" Casey was listening to Jodie talk when the realization came that he'd better check his phone. Some of his dealers could have called, one of his girls on the side could have called. But Casey thought that a shower was definitely in order after that nice fuck. So he maneuvered himself out of bed.

"We should probably have a shower. I know I have to stink..." Casey laughed. But Casey's mind stayed with his phone, needing to know who might have called.
 
Jodie smiled feeling Casey’s hand wrap around her. She felt so peaceful lying next to him. She was so happy to be in bed with him right now. “Well he is spending the night at my mom’s but tomorrow we could take him to the park and then for a family lunch.” She said.

She could see he was a little distracted when she was talking to him and it annoyed her that he couldn’t just be with her in the moment. “Yeah let’s go shower. I will go start the shower while you do whatever is preoccupying your mind.” She said.

She strutted off to the bathroom and started up the shower. The water was nice and hot. She stood under the water. She closed her eyes moaning as the water trailed down her body and her body shimmered under the water.
 
Casey went to check his phone, sure enough he had 2 messages. One was from a girl on the side. She had wanted to see him soon. Another was from one of his dealers. Someone had actually robbed him of all his drugs. Jodie was gonna hate this, but looks like the visit would have to be cut short...

Casey sighed as he put on all of his clothes. "Hey Jodie, I'm really sorry baby, but I gotta head out. Something kinda important that I need to take care of like right now just came up. But I'll see you tomorrow, ok, love you, bye..." He called to Jodie from the bedroom. He hurried out before Jodie could even respond to him.
 
Jodie was extremely pissed off that Casey just left. He didn't give her chance to question him. She showered feeling so mad with him. She got out the shower and got dressed in https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fb/e0/1d/fbe01df7b46a5fa7befe1907fdd1f7f8.jpg , http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=75800785 and http://www.clouboutinshoeshop.com/i...Daffodile 160mm Platforms Off White M1363.jpg . She went to go get Mason. Jodie messaged Casey: I can't believe you did that after you said things would be different and you would try more. Do me and Mason not matter to you?
 
Casey shook his head seeing Jodie's text meesage. He texted back:

Babe I said I was sorry. Can't get into everything over the phone. But big problem right now. I'll call you later when I get home, so u know I'm ok. Love you, see you tomorrow

Casey met with his dealer soon after, and they paid a visit to the robber foolish enough to steal from the biggest drug kingpin in the city. In the end, both of the robber's kneecaps were broken and his face looked much worse for ware. All of the drugs were recovered back into Casey's possession.

"This is a lesson: don't fuck with us again! Your lucky we left your ass alive!"

Casey drove home that night extremely pissed off. His dealer had been heavily scolded, warned never to be so careless ever again. But that great time with Jodie had been ruined. Now Casey wasn't even sure if Jodie would want to even see him the next day. But as he had promised, as soon as Casey got home, got settled in, he called Jodie. Casey sat, letting the phone ring.
 
Jodie looked at the text Casey sent her. She was sat on the sofa curled up with Mason. At least he was going to call her later so she would know he was safe. Even though she was mad at him she wanted to make sure he was fine. She loved him so much and wished things could be better for them.

It was getting later so she put Mason to bed and decided to get in bed herself and watch TV there. She kissed him good night and then got changed into https://cdn-img-2.wanelo.com/p/60d/9de/38a/a5ff7128540f47c538d2b9b/x354-q80.jpg and climbed into bed.

Her phone started ringing and she answered. “Hi Casey. Why did you run out on me? I miss you even though I am angry with you and I am all alone in bed in a little babydoll.” She said.
 
"Ok look, a bunch of my dope was stolen today by some fucking guy. I had to go with my guy to go get it back, which of course we did." Casey let out a slight laugh.

"I miss you too baby, I didn't wanna have to run out on you, but that was a significant amount of product. If you want, I could come back tonight." Casey began feeling on his crotch, remembering that amazing fuck that he had with Jodie earlier in the day.

"Is daddy's little girl wanting some more of daddy?"
 
“Oh I understand now. Why couldn’t have you told me that before you left? I wouldn’t have been mad. You need to work on your communication.” Jodie said. She really wish he could talk her about everything easier so she wouldn’t get mad with him.

“I want you to come back Casey. I miss you and I am lonely.” She said. She preferred sleeping next to him way more than having an empty bed with just her in. “Oh daddy I need you and I want you now so get your ass in your car right now and get here.” She said with a laugh.
 
"Baby I was in a hurry. I didn't need that guy possibly getting rid of all that dope. That woulda been alot of money lost." Casey ran a hand through his hair.

"Well alright then, daddy's on his way. Love you, bye..." Casey got dressed again and drove back to Jodie's. Casey went to the door then texted Jodie, figuring Mason was probably asleep and didn't want to wake him up by knocking.

I'm here, let me in
 
“Okay I forgive you but next time please let me know why you are running off.” Jodie said. She stretched out in bed running her hand through her long hair. “Okay daddy I love you too see you soon.” She said.

She was excited for him to come join her in bed. Casey texted her that he was here. She ran down the stairs and unlocked the door. “Hi daddy.” She said wrapping her arms around him hugging him.
 
"Don't get too close baby, I never showered from earlier. I must really stink now..." Casey laughed. Working over a drug thief sure was a workout.

"Come on baby, ready for bed? I'll piggy back you up..." Casey moved to position himself for Jodie to hop on.
 
"You do stink baby but being close to you is worth it." Jodie said to Casey. She kissed him softly on his lips. She stroked his chest. "You know you beating up guys always has made me so hot and turns me on. I love my tough daddy." She said.

She loved her man so much and some of his bad boy behaviour was such a big turn on to her. He made her so hot. She jumped onto his back. She playfully slapped his ass. "Giddy up daddy." She said.
 
Casey laughed whenever Jodie slapped his ass. "I hope you're not expecting me to make horse noises. I don't do horse noises..." Casey walked toward the steps with Jodie on his back. When he didn't think she'd expect it, Casey returned the ass slap. When they got upstairs, he quietly went toward Mason's room. Casey slowly opened the door just enough to peek inside. It was sweet seeing his son sleeping so peacefully.

"We did good huh? You've done good..." Casey said, craning his head back to Jodie. He took Jodie to the bedroom where he let her down.

"Ok, gonna go shower, then I'll be back out..." He kissed Jodie then headed for the bathroom, when his phone started buzzing. It was one of his side girls, texting about him coming over to have a good time. But Casey texted back that he would be unable to, that he was busy. So Casey jumped in the shower, then when finished he came back into the bedroom wearing only his towel around his waist.

"Oh boy, I seem to be only in a towel. Whatever will I do?" Casey feigned innocence, but there was nothing innocent with what the two were about to repeat. from earlier that day.
 
Back
Top