What did you appreciate today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter shopping for me and not forgetting my candle, and remembering this thread. :eek:

The 60° weather. The ability to ditch work at 3pm and surprise my kiddos and take them to the playground. And the easy silence of worn out kids on a friday night. ☺

The ability to live in the country so I can hear the frogs each night. It's such a relaxing sound.

My local thrift stores. Some one keeps getting rid of designer clothes and they are all my size!

The smiles and good feelings from some people less fortunate, enjoying the Red Velvet cupcakes I made, and hot coffee :) happy!!

My husband for letting me take in stray kids (my kids friends) when things aren't going so well for them at their own homes. I don't take in stray animals. I take in stray kids, and seeing the sadness/happiness in one of thems eyes this morning when I gave him a goofy stuffed alien animal and candy. He said "I can't remember the last time I got a stuffed animal. My parents always said I was too old for that. Yeah, something to sleep with" :(

After a week of rain and fog, the sun came out this afternoon, and it is warm. It feels so nice to be able to sit outside in a T shirt again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back