Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening to all and {{SIENNA}} of course.

Looked back over several pages but must not have gone back far enough. Sorry about whatever your bad news is / was SI.

I am ailing and for the life of me don't know what I have, but feel like total crap. Started with a sore throat and now it's an irritating cough. Spent almost all day in bed.

BrettJ in Canada *hack*

*smiles* You big pussy!

I was only joking when I said I was going to post all PM's in the main :)
We are not allowed to do that anyhow because of LITEROTICA's Forum Rules :)
Especially very private ones. But, please note, that this thread is for sharing with everyone, including pictures if you don't mind going public.

If you don't want to be seen, then that is your right not to be seen :)

But, please, try to have conversations in this thread, not to me personally, but to all others. We share with honesty and openness and afterall, it is an adult website, so there is no need to be shy :)

:kiss::rose:

Anyone who would laugh at SIENNA when she is in the throes of sexual heat is not a sane person.

Trust me.

BrettJ in Canada

I was only joking when I said I was going to post all PM's in the main :)
We are not allowed to do that anyhow because of LITEROTICA's Forum Rules :)
Especially very private ones. But, please note, that this thread is for sharing with everyone, including pictures if you don't mind going public.

If you don't want to be seen, then that is your right not to be seen :)

But, please, try to have conversations in this thread, not to me personally, but to all others. We share with honesty and openness and afterall, it is an adult website, so there is no need to be shy :)

:kiss::rose:

I know you were joking! I am already friends with scent, I was giving her a hard time. I think she would have said something privately if she thought I was somehow upset.

Good evening to all and {{SIENNA}} of course.

Looked back over several pages but must not have gone back far enough. Sorry about whatever your bad news is / was SI.

I am ailing and for the life of me don't know what I have, but feel like total crap. Started with a sore throat and now it's an irritating cough. Spent almost all day in bed.

((( BrettJ ))) :kiss:

Sounds like you need to consult a doctor my love. Check out what it is. Sounds to me like one of those common 10-day cold viruses ??? The only thing you can do is get those really bad symptoms eased and sit it out. And, you've run yourself down too I think my love. You need to rest...
:kiss::kiss: ((( huggggsss )))

We want to see a healthy Brett... not a sick one... ok???

Thanks SIENNA darling. If I heard the "click" I get when I inhale and I'm having trouble breathing, I'd suspect either asthma or bronchitis. Dumb thing started suddenly on Thursday as a sore throat. I'd been eating a lot of chili and as I can't chew as well as I'd like, I wondered if I hadn't burned the back of my throat. Whatever it is, if it isn't gone by Monday, your idea is the same as mine - check it out with the doctor.

I rested over the past 2 days hon and it doesn't seem to have helped. I've only been up about 5 hours so far today.

Yesterday I finished my deadline and crashed at 3 PM. Slept for 6 hours or thereabouts. Was up until this morning and crashed again until 6 PM tonight. It's a bit after 11 here and my energy levels feel okay I feel mehhh. When I finish this newest or if I feel worse, I'm gone again. So far, so good.

BrettJ

Author / Working to 400 / Sensualist

Even happier for this music man that Robin Gibb is out of his coma.

WooHoo - "You Can't Keep a Good Man Down".

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back