The Search For Love (open)

AS Reyes chuckled and came back to her, spanking her hard, Lily yelped and squirmed on the surface of the desk. He told her not to lie but she wasn't sure just what he wanted to hear. She had told him the truth. She wanted him to let her go home. She wanted that more than anything else. Harris would find her back at home and they could go on with their lives.

"I'm not lying." She murmured. "I want to go home. I don't want to be here anymore."

Lily pulled at the cuffs, her breathing kicking up a notch as they refused to give. She wasn't used to being helpless. Harris always made sure that she was taken care of and an equal partner in everything that they did together. Reyes was stripping her bare, making her rely upon him for everything.
 
"Tsk tsk tsk" Reyes said smirking and coming over lighting another cigarette "Your still lying to me"

He took a drag and then leaned down blowing smoke against her panties "I dont know why you dont just tell me the truth my darling how much you want me how much you want to be fucked by me"

He moved the cigarette down letting the sting of some spare sparks hit her naked back as he leaned back up and chuckling "Admit it admit the truth I would hate to have to get any closer.... and well burn you"
 
Lily was suddenly in a panic as Reyes bent down behind her, blowing smoke against her skin and letting the sparks of the ash from his cigarette land on her back. He was threatening to burn her and he was crazy enough to do it.

"No." Lily murmured, pulling at her bindings again as she started to panic. "Please don't do that. I want you to fuck me. Please, fuck me."
 
"Oh are you sure about that dear" Reyes said snorting in pleasure as his worked his cock our and smacked it against her clit. He teased it against her leaning down to let the flame of his cigerette warm and lightly touch her back.

"Beg for it bitch" Reyes growled in a purr his hands on her hip roughly keeping her in place as he began to laugh.
 
Reyes's hands gripped her hips roughly, keeping her in place as he seemed to enjoy this little game. She whimpered as he smacked his cock against her clit, the flame of his cigarette grazing against her back enough to make her cry out.

"Fuck me! Please fuck me!" Lily nearly screamed, terrified out of her mind as he laughed at her. "Do whatever you like to me."
 
"well if you insist" Reyes smirked pushing her panties to the side roughly. Before she knew it his cock was sinking deep into her filling her to the brim and sending her against the desk as he grunted.

"Such a good bitch when your properly motivated" Reyes said chucking in pleasure and thrusting forward beginning to work his cock in and out. He swelled inside of her stretching her uncomfortably as he forced himself upon her.
 
Her eyes squeezed shut as Reyes smirked and jerked her panties to the side roughly. He thrust into her body quickly, her wet folds embarrassing her as he pressed her against the desk and filled her body completely. He praised her for being a good bitch and worked himself in and out of her body like a man possessed. It hurt slightly, the uncomfortable stretching making Lily tremble as she had little choice but to lie there and take it.
 
"I do so love watching you lie there and take it" Reyes said laughing and jerking his cock in and out of her at hard uncomfortable angles "The best part is you like it! Even if you dont like me you like what I do to you"

"Oh I am sure you wont admit it but I can feel it your dripping wet!" Reyes said laughing and shaking his head "I bet your man would never do this to you doesnt have the balls its to bad because now that you have had a taste your never going to be satisfied unless you have it!"
 
Lily's cheeks glowed bright red as Reyes taunted her, fucking her as best he could at odd angles to induce both pain and pleasure. She whimpered and yelped, squirming non stop on the surface of the desk as he laughed and enjoyed the moment.

"You don't know him." Lily struggled to defend Harris against the man's taunting. "He's three times the man that you'll ever be, you coward."
 
"I know hes a spineless git who didnt teach you right" Reyes growled slapping her ass hard and sliding out "but if you really think me a coward"

He slammed into her ass filling her with little to no lube as he did it he laughed his knife coming out and running down the back of her spine as he began to thrust into her ass hard.
 
Lily gasped as Reyes slapped her ass hard, the flesh instantly reddening under his palm before he slipped out of her pussy. When he slammed into her ass, she screamed, jerking against the desk to get away before he pulled his knife free and teased it down her spine. She instantly froze, nearly holding her breath as she thought that he might hurt her even further with that wickedly sharp knife.
 
"He is dead you know" Reyes purred running the knife up and down in time with his thrust "dead in a ditch some where or being picked over by looters or being raped or gunned down by some one"

"No one is coming to save you" Reyes growled thrusting in deeper taking her ass with little regard to her pleasure "say it scream it I want you to remember those words"
 
Lily knew that he was coming. She knew that he was coming because he had called her by name and they had run in the middle of the day from a secured position. Harris would find her and all of this would end. However, she had to play the game until then.

"No one's coming to save me." Lily murmured, twitching as he continued to thrust deeply into her ass with no regard at all. "No one's coming to save me."
 
"Good girl" Reyes said laughing and leaning down to her ear "and I am going to rape your ass every night until I think you truly believe that!"

He leaned back thrusting the knife into the side of the wooden desk inches from her. His hands went back to her hips keeping them in place as he roughly gave her every inch of his hard throbbing cock. It only took another fifteen minutes of rough pounding by then he was over the edge deep inside of her and his cock spurting with his thick rich seed.
 
Lily left her senses as Reyes told her that he would rape her every night until she believed that no one was coming to save her. She flinched as he jabbed the knife deeply into the desk beside her, his hands taking hold of her hips to fuck her roughly. By the time that he had finished, she ached and tears flowed down her cheeks. The entire situation was so hopeless. She knew she had to hold on to hope that Harris was coming soon. If he didn't, she feared that she would lose her mind.
 
"well then" Reyes said smirking and pulling out with a pop "thats much better and it seems to have shut you up"

Reyes laughed smearing some of his cum around her pussy before he truly was finished. He smacked her ass laughing as the flesh jiggled and went to open the doors.

"Take her to her cell boys" Reyes told the guards outside as they came in "I will see you tomorrow darling" He said stroking her cheek and then smacking as they dragged her off.
 
Lily said nothing more as he came and pulled out of her body, taunting her further as he spread his cum around her pussy. She whimpered softly, still pulling at her bonds as he slapped her ass once more and opened the doors for the guards. She had little choice but to follow as they pulled her to her feet and guided her towards the door. Reyes taunted her one last time, slapping her cheek before he allowed her to leave with a promise to see her tomorrow.

Lily looked down towards the ground as the guards led her towards a new cell, promising that she would never leave there without one of them again.

"Would you undo my cuffs? Please?" She asked, daring to glance at the two men before they closed the door.
 
Before either one of them could say any thing there was an explosion outside. Shouts came from above and the two gaurds looked at each other in worry.

"Stay here bitch!" One of them finally growled grabbing their guns as they ran back upstairs. The other girls began to look up whispering among each other as they craned to try and figure out what was going on.

There came more shouts and screams and finally gunfire. A fireball appeared from the windows illuminating every thing in a glow as more and more people began to scream.

All of them were the guards
 
Lily was startled by the commotion that sounded outside. The other women were just as concerned, everyone struggling to figure out what was going on as the guards ran outside. The fireball that shown through the windows made her heart race. Were they being attacked? Were they in danger? Should they stay where they were or run away if they had the chance?

The screams became louder and louder outside, sounding loud even through the thick walls of the building. Men were dying and she was scared.
 
Suddenly every thing grew quite. There were still fires burning outside but no one was shouting screaming or firing a weapon any more. One of the girls a small brunette got up teetering on her heels as she went over to tentatively check.

The door burst open

Reyes fell dead a arrow firmly planted between his eye. He didnt move and the man who had shot him stepped over him.

He was wearing his hood and bandanna and he studied them all for a seconds before pushing his mask away.

It was Harris

"I mean you all no harm" Harris said clearing his throat "I freed you all now im looking for some one please if you can help-"
 
Lily was terrified as Reyes fall into the room dead, an arrow between his eyes. It was nothing short of what he deserved, she thought to herself, but the man who stepped in was armed against a group of women who had no means to defend themselves.

When the man pulled away his hood and bandanna, she was greeted with the best sight in the world. Harris was standing there before them, telling them that they were free but he was looking for someone.

"Harris?" She whispered in a soft voice, moving from her cell with her hands still bound behind her back.
 
Harris turned the sound of her voice reaching him clearly through the silence of the general room.

"Lily?!" He called his eyes widening in surprise as he saw her "I thought- I heard rumors of you being here!"

He pushed forward rushing to meet her. He met her in the middle tackling her and picking her up. He spun her leaning in to give her a deep passionate kiss as he sat her down.

"God I have missed you" Harris said his eyes burning with love and concern "I am so sorry so so sorry"
 
It really was him. Lily rushed towards him, her eyes closing as his strong arms picked her up and held her tightly. Then he was kissing her deeply, telling her that he had missed her that he was sorry.

"None of this is your fault, Harris." She murmured softly, pressing her cheek against his chest. "They came one day and I couldn't escape. I knew that you would come back though. I never once doubted you."
 
"Im just so glad I found you" Harris said gently putting her down and eyeing her out fit. He coughed and turned eyeing every one else gathered.

"Your all free to go there is a town not a few miles away who offered to take you in they are good people I made sure of it" Harris told them all speaking clearly "Please feel free to take what you want from the men who sought to enslave you its all that they deserve"

They all began to file out some looking grateful, some fearful. Harris didnt care about any of that though. Instead he turned picking her up once more and hugging her.

"We need to find you some clothes" Harris finally murmured looking her up and down.
 
"Clothes would be nice." Lily said with a soft chuckle as she hugged Harris tightly. "But really, I just need you right now. I can't believe that you are here. I never wanted to give up the hope that you would come back, but it was hard from time to time. I'm so sorry, Harris."

She had fought the men tooth and nail when they had shown up at their little home, but nothing she could do would stop them from taking her away. They didn't care that she had a life and a man that loved her who was off fighting in the war. She was a warm body that might bring them a lot of money in the end.

"What took you so long to come home?" Lily asked, looking up into his gaze.
 
Back
Top