The Search For Love (open)

"Your damn right you are" Reyes said laughing and leaning in

"No one is coming for you I assure you" Reyes said snorting and licking the back of her neck his thrust getting rougher.

"No one cares and no one is left alive for you there all dead if you had a boy friends he is dead and now you will be to unless you perform like a good bitch"

His hands slipping down slapping her clit making it hurt as he kept taking her roughly.

A sharp yelp, followed by a moan, left Lily's lips as his hand slipped between her thighs and slapped her clit roughly. She squirmed in his arms as he fucked her roughly, telling her that everyone that she knew was dead and they wouldn't be coming for her. He was wrong. Harris would come for her. He wouldn't simply give up on her after all that they had shared together.

"Oh god just give it up and submit lass" Reyes said snorting and thrusting in and out his heavy balls clapping and teasing her clit as he pushed her down.

"You keep fighting and all its going to do is get you dead" Reyes said snorting and thrusting in and out harder and faster.

"Fuck you." Lily whimpered as he told her to submit and let it all go. "Fuck you because he's still alive. He will come and he will take me away from here."

She was losing her mind. That was what it felt like. She was about to lose everything that made her who she was and he was going to enjoy doing it to her.

"So there is some one" Reyes said laughing throwing his head back and laughing "you shouldnt have admitted it....."

He smirked in pleasure pulling out his cock glistening wet and lubed he pressed it against her ass chuckling as he put the head in "say my cocks better than his" Reyes said smirking "do it or I will make it hurt even more"

"You tricked me." Lily murmured as he laughed in triumph, reveling in the news that there was someone in Lily's life.

He was pulling his cock out of her pussy, pressing it against her ass as he demanded that she tell him that his cock was better than his. If not, he would make the moment even worse. She whimpered, tears gathering in her eyes as she nodded.

"Your cock is better than his." She murmured, not wanting to be hurt but dying a little bit inside.

Harris, please forgive me, she thought to herself.

"Tell me his cock is shit" Reyes growled pushing in slowly filling her. The lube of her own juices help but it throbbed inside of her hurting slightly from how slow she was going.

"I want you to say it" He said leaning in growling "tell me it I want to hear it"

His hands went down pulling her nipples hard teasing them as he waited for her to say it.

"His cock is shit!" She cried out, gasping as he pressed himself into her ass slowly, the burning making the moment slightly painful as he added more insult to injury by pulling roughly on her nipples. "Yours is much better. Please!"

Lily wanted it all to be over with. She needed this monster to finish up what he wanted and then send her back to her room. She wasn't sure how much more of this that she could take before she betrayed Harris and herself.

"Good girl" Reyes laughed thrusting in deeply. He grunted in pleasure moaning and throwing his head back giving a hoot as he began to lay into her ass.

"Oh yeah thats it bitch thats it" He laughed thrusting forward moaning in pleasure. He slapped her ass hard causing her body to shake as he fucked her ass without remorse.

Lily held on tightly as he thrust into her body and moaned, slapping her ass hard enough that she trembled. Her skin stung, a red hand print appearing just beneath where her tattoo was. She jerked in his grasp, unconsciously trying to get away from the brutal pounding. He was enjoying this way too much, she thought to herself. A complete sadist.

And all to soon it was blessedly over

"Oh fuck oh fuck" Reyes moaned thrusting in and out harder and faster. His cock swelled in her ass throbbing uncontrollably as he burst. His balls kept clapping her clit even as his cock pumped out his thick and full cum into her body. He swore at her calling her a bitch and whore the entire time as he pushed her head into the bed and took her ass freely.

Lily clenched her eyes tightly as he came, swearing at her and calling her all sorts of horrible names. She trembled, his hand pressing her face against the sheets. This wasn't how she imagined her life would go. She and Harris would be married, have a few children, live a nice little life somewhere. She never imagined being used as a whore and held down by a man bound and determined to torment her with what she had lost.

"Thats it bitch thats it" Reyes said smirking in pleasure pulling out and his load firmly planted inside of her

"now hold still"

He tied her up next her arms and legs secured to the bed. She was spread eagle her entire body on display as he lit a cigerette and admired her. Once he was done he got up moving over to the door and opening it without another word to her.

"Oh lads come in here"

It would be another two hours before they were all done with her and she was taken back to her cage. Covered in cum and juices she was pushed back in most of them laughing as they recounted how good she had been and went about their business.

Lily's mind was nearly gone by the time that she was placed back into her cell. She barely remembered the last few hours and it was for the best. She had cum. That was certain. They had made sure that she came whenever they wanted her to. However, it wasn't anything that she truly enjoyed. And now Reyes knew that there was someone else in her life that she loved. He would never let her live that down.

She curled up on the pallet in her cell, tears in her eyes as she silently cried and thought about Harris. What if he really were dead? She hadn't seen him in a long time. Not since he had gone off to help with the war. Maybe she would never see him again. If that were the case, she would simply give up and wait to die. Perhaps she would push Reyes too far one day and he would end her suffering. It was all that she could hope for.

MEANWHILE

He was close

He could feel it almost taste it. He didnt know how but Harris was drawn to her. It must be fate he thought as he moved out of the town his hood back on and shadowing his face. Fate is bringing us back he told himself his grip tightening on his bow as he marched across the cracked forgotten high way.

"Whatever those bastards have down to you baby" Harris told her his eyes alight with fire "whatever they did im going to make them pay"

"They will all pay"

THE NEXT MORNING

"We need to move girls!" The slavers hollored banging the drums and pans as they came in "move your fine asses come on"

The slavers were nervous glancing at one another and moving more erratically than normal. Most of the girls didnt pay attention or listen instead scrambling so as not to earn the ire of the overlords.

Those who might have been listening or paying attention heard talks of the shadow. He was getting closer and one of their scouts had came back with a message and an arrow deep in his gut. He wasnt going to live but still he made sure to give the message.

I AM COMING FOR LILY

Lily woke to the commotion that was going on outside her cell. The slavers were wanting them to move and move as quickly as possible. While it was strange, she complied and was soon standing outside the door, watching as the other women scrambled to comply. She caught snippets of conversation floating by from the men. She was absolutely stunned to hear that someone had been killed and had been expected to deliver a simple message.

Harris was still alive. No one knew that her name was Lily besides him. Her heart was suddenly lifted and she had hope that perhaps this nightmare would soon be over with.

Even though as far as they knew they had no Lily it was decided very quickly that they would leave. If any of them had been smart they would have realized that it was dumb to panic and flee a defensible position such as the one they were encamped at.

But they were not known for being smart

So they packed up and left using the few cars that were still working and buses to pack all of the girls in.

Except for her

"Reyes wants you to strip down and sit on his lap for the journey" One of the guards barked shaking his head and pushing her into a spare room away from every one else "get undressed and pick some lingerie from the table then go to the lead van"

"Why?" She asked as she was pushed into a spare room and told to change into the lingerie there and get to Reyes. "Has he lost his mind?"

The last thing Lily wanted to do was be anywhere near Reyes. He was the most despicable person that she had ever been around. It seemed that he had his eye on her though. Perhaps he enjoyed the torment that he put on her when they were together.

There was little choice as she picked out a black pair of panties with a red and black lace bra. Of course she was embarrassed as she made her way with the guard towards the lead van.

Reyes was waiting for her in the lead car, he eyed her up and down smirking in pleasure at her attire as the others looked at her as well.

"When do we all get a turn with her again Sir?" One of the guards from the night before asked leering at her.

"Hmmm soon I think" Reyes remarked smirking and biting his lip "After all a bitch like her constantly need a good fucking and with as many men as possible"

The guard pushed her up and soon she was on his lap grinding against his half hard cock. The convoy was moving kicking up a trail of dust and tracks as it moved out as fast as possible.

The fools

Lily did not want to get into the car, but as the guard shoved her forward, she had no choice. She let out a gasp as she was suddenly pulled into Reyes's lap, grinding against his cock as the car sped on. It was involuntary and she tried her hardest to get away from him. However, there was little room for her to move in the cramped confines of the vehicle. She simply had to grin and bear it.

They road for a while across cracked and broken highways and over grown area. At one point they passed the wreckage of a plane still burning so many months later. It was night time when they finally stopped choosing to stay in a school that was picked clean.

"Your staying with me" Reyes growled as they all came out "You boys can get every one settled im going to have some fun"

Reyes smirked and pushed her forward "Have you ever been tied up bitch?" He asked pressing his hard cock against her panty clad ass.

Lily was startled as Reyes declared that that she was staying with him and they were going to have some fun. She didn't want the kind of fun that he could provide, but she had little choice but to follow him as he pushed her towards a private room at the school.

"No." She murmured as he ground himself against her ass, asking if she had ever been tied up. "Never."

"mmmm well first time for every thing" Reyes said chuckling. His hands moved to her hands grabbing and locking them behind him as he pulled out some cuffs. He pushed her into an empty class room locking her hands and giving them a tug to make sure they were secured.

"Thats a good lass" Reyes said chuckling in pleasure "all trussed up and ready for a cock!"

He pushed her angling her to the desk. He bent her over it and then stepped back lighting a smoke and regarding her in barely contained pleasure.

"Tell me what you want" He called out into the dark taking a deep drag

The feel of handcuffs on her wrists made Lily's heart start to race faster. She pulled at her arms, whimpering as she found them bound tightly behind her back. She wasn't sure if she liked the sensation. She most definitely didn't like the idea of being so helpless with Reyes in the same room.

He pushed her towards a desk, bending her over it until her cheek was pressed against the hard surface. Then he stepped back, leaving her alone as he smoked a cigarette.

"I want to go home." She answered honestly, trembling as his voice rang around her in the empty room.

"Oh theres no reason to lie darling" Reyes said chuckling as he came back over and spanked her hard "I just want you to say it tell me the truth"

He stepped back working his cock out of his pants pumping it as he admired her "Say it..... This time be honest or I will have to punish you.... Tell me what you want"

Back