The New Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so interested in predicament bondage and we do a mild form. Usually it's some kind of task that's made more difficult by being tied up. Or it's a test of endurance/strength. Personally I'd rather embass myself by moving like an inch worm than holding a strenuous position, but that isn't really up to me.

I track sex in my fitness app so this gets counted as strength training. :D I wonder how many calories are burned with squiring. (⌒-⌒; )

This is awesome :) I remember the days when you dreamed of being tied up...

Now that is a serious 50/50 dilemma! I have fits, in our neighborhood, with small kids out in the street riding bikes or scooters out in the street because some people will drive down our street going too fast, and no responsible adults in sight. Both sides are true, and both sides are wrong at the same time.

I see it as bikes and scooters are also allowed to share the road. Adults that sign contracts and agree to follow speed limits should honor the laws. My problem is that he wanted to blame parents for letting kids play in the streets while he went above the speed limit. Sorry buck-o, but you're an adult. You agreed to follow the laws, so take responsibility and do so.

He was upset because a guy yelled at him while he was driving too fast. He said he stopped, reversed and went back to find out why the guy was yelling at him. The guy explained he has children and the person making the post said he'd "be the bigger man" and say he understood that. :rolleyes:

He only posted because he wanted affirmation that he was cool and parents that "don't control their kids enough" are bad. He deleted his post when more people told him to grow up and stop speeding in a residential area.

I'll also point out that in residential areas the speed limit is assigned accordingly to the zoning, in which usually the speed limit is 25 mph. That would typically give someone enough time to stop. Would you say 50/50 in the case of school zoning speed limits of 15mph during periods in which children are going to or from school? The speed limit is calculated with the safety of children in mind. If you speed in a school zone during a specific time you deserve the ticket that gets issued. We should be teaching children to be careful of roads, but adults should already know better.

BiBunny, I just saw your post. I am so very sorry for your loss. Such a long-time companion. I hope you have many good memories. Hugs!

Thank you. :rose:

I appreciate everybody being so kind, by the way. Sorta gives lie to the whole "everybody in the BDSM forum is [insert pejorative adjective here]" thing, doesn't it? :heart:

I see it as bikes and scooters are also allowed to share the road. Adults that sign contracts and agree to follow speed limits should honor the laws. My problem is that he wanted to blame parents for letting kids play in the streets while he went above the speed limit. Sorry buck-o, but you're an adult. You agreed to follow the laws, so take responsibility and do so.

He was upset because a guy yelled at him while he was driving too fast. He said he stopped, reversed and went back to find out why the guy was yelling at him. The guy explained he has children and the person making the post said he'd "be the bigger man" and say he understood that. :rolleyes:

He only posted because he wanted affirmation that he was cool and parents that "don't control their kids enough" are bad. He deleted his post when more people told him to grow up and stop speeding in a residential area.

I'll also point out that in residential areas the speed limit is assigned accordingly to the zoning, in which usually the speed limit is 25 mph. That would typically give someone enough time to stop. Would you say 50/50 in the case of school zoning speed limits of 15mph during periods in which children are going to or from school? The speed limit is calculated with the safety of children in mind. If you speed in a school zone during a specific time you deserve the ticket that gets issued. We should be teaching children to be careful of roads, but adults should already know better.

I think you misunderstood my intent. I get mad because the parents aren't paying attention, and some of these kids are too young (IMO) to be out on their own. People shouldn't speed in residential areas, but the reality is that they still do. :( Just a few months ago some twit took the T-intersection just outside our community (virtually our back yard) way too fast, jumped the curb and collided with a street light. Fortunately it's just over an alfalfa field, and not someone's home.

We had a neighbor with a small dog that was never on a leash and would run across the street into the playground when kids were there (to play with). Someone came around the curve and hit the dog, and kept going. The lady found her dog in the street. Obviously this is unfortunate, but it could have been completely avoided if she'd kept the dog on a leash (which is a rule from our HOA).

I think you misunderstood my intent. I get mad because the parents aren't paying attention, and some of these kids are too young (IMO) to be out on their own. People shouldn't speed in residential areas, but the reality is that they still do. :( Just a few months ago some twit took the T-intersection just outside our community (virtually our back yard) way too fast, jumped the curb and collided with a street light. Fortunately it's just over an alfalfa field, and not someone's home.

We had a neighbor with a small dog that was never on a leash and would run across the street into the playground when kids were there (to play with). Someone came around the curve and hit the dog, and kept going. The lady found her dog in the street. Obviously this is unfortunate, but it could have been completely avoided if she'd kept the dog on a leash (which is a rule from our HOA).

I understand. Last night I was drunk posting like a mofo... (;^_^A

Ooops, I did it again.

I think today is starting out to prove that there are more idiots than people.

I witnessed a completely absurd, stupid, and dangerous act of road rage this morning. It reminded me entirely too much of my ex-husband's driving proclivities. Now I know it looks just as ridiculous from the outside as it did from the passenger seat. :rolleyes:

I'm stupidly nervous right now. Is 8 AM too early to have a shot of Nikka?

I for a short while used to work a little in a lowly role in legal system including a lot of court time. Was always aware of the responsibility,which weighed heavily. However, I miss it now. I think better these roles are done by people who are caring they get it right than those who don't care enough.

Have courage:rose:

The responsibility does weigh a lot, it's impossible to forget, no matter how small my role in the whole situation is. You have an excellent point, it's far better to have people doing that job who actually care about what they're doing.

You are doing a good thing there. :rose:

Thanks. It was a harder day than the previous ones. Before I've only had to deal with minor traffic incidences or petty thefts, but this time it was a custody case.

I'm glad it's all over now, and I got to grab lunch with J before heading home. That was nice. :)

Whenever someone uses the word "alpha" to describe themselves, I just replace the word with "asshole" because it's far more accurate. :rolleyes:

My bicycle is a truly amazing machine. Not only does it afford me transportation of the highly green variety, and exercise, it is also a weather-changing device. Yes, it is. This afternoon, when I set out to ride a bit, I was headed west into the prevailing wind. Less than a half hour later, when I returned to head home, the very act of changing direction on my bike turned that westerly wind into an easterly one. I rode into the wind both ways, so the only logical conclusion is that my bicycle is capable of changing the weather.

I'm seriously thinking about testing its abilities on the next January blizzard to see if it can turn it into a summer shower.

It's quite baffling to me that some people seem to think that they have to illustrate their one-syllable additions to the Word Association thread. Do they think we don't understand the words? Or are they, like children who have taken one clarinet lesson, proud of showing off that they know how to attach an image to a post?

It's quite baffling to me that some people seem to think that they have to illustrate their one-syllable additions to the Word Association thread. Do they think we don't understand the words? Or are they, like children who have taken one clarinet lesson, proud of showing off that they know how to attach an image to a post?

Oh, I gave up that thread a while ago.
Now I have to go look :D

ETA: What the hell are you on about? I see one pic...? :confused:
Of course, I only looked at the last three pages, but still.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back