The New Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BiBunny, I just saw your post. I am so very sorry for your loss. Such a long-time companion. I hope you have many good memories. Hugs!

Now, I like a good blowjob as much as the next guy, but I'm getting tired of seeing picture after picture in bondage pic threads that focus on a bound woman being forced to suck a cock. There's so much more to bondage than making it easier to get a blowjob.

Now, I like a good blowjob as much as the next guy, but I'm getting tired of seeing picture after picture in bondage pic threads that focus on a bound woman being forced to suck a cock. There's so much more to bondage than making it easier to get a blowjob.

Whenever I see those, I wonder why he doesn't just tell her to stay still and focus. Rope? We don't need no stinkin' rope!

Lol, what if she's bound and can only awkwardly move so much to get to the dick she wants to suck? I think it makes for a fun game. ψ(`∇´)ψ

Okay, I feel kind of weird explaining this to a man but...it seems to me that there is a difference between "getting a blowjob" and "fucking a mouth" as it were.

If I am giving a blowjob, I like to have my hands free to play with his balls or to reach up and flick a nipple, stroke his side, whatever I might be able to reach. I would venture to say that those efforts are generally appreciated. It's entirely different, however, when he is using my mouth as another hole. I may use my lips and tongue, of course, but otherwise I'm only a receptacle. Being bound, in this case, reinforces my 'situation.' :cattail:

Lol, what if she's bound and can only awkwardly move so much to get to the dick she wants to suck? I think it makes for a fun game. ψ(`∇´)ψ

That sounds like predicament bondage, which I enjoy because it contains a layer of mental challenge, and that seems a bit different from the scenarios in the kinds of images that I have been finding irritating lately.

Okay, I feel kind of weird explaining this to a man but...it seems to me that there is a difference between "getting a blowjob" and "fucking a mouth" as it were.

If I am giving a blowjob, I like to have my hands free to play with his balls or to reach up and flick a nipple, stroke his side, whatever I might be able to reach. I would venture to say that those efforts are generally appreciated. It's entirely different, however, when he is using my mouth as another hole. I may use my lips and tongue, of course, but otherwise I'm only a receptacle. Being bound, in this case, reinforces my 'situation.' :cattail:

I get this, but thanks for the nice details. :rose:

Well, the other thing I'd say, as a woman, is its very disappointing when the next guy doesn't like oral sex performed on him. It has happened and it felt very rejecting. :eek:. :eek:

That happened to me with a guy I was crazy about. Emphasis on was. He seemed so romantic and polite, at first, but actually he was something of a prude. :eek: At the time, it threw me into a period of serious self-doubt. (I got better!)

There's so much more to bondage than making it easier to get a blowjob.

That sounds like predicament bondage, which I enjoy because it contains a layer of mental challenge, and that seems a bit different from the scenarios in the kinds of images that I have been finding irritating lately.

I was just having fun thinking about making it harder to give a blowjob.:D

Quite! Me too. But its not really fair is it? I mean, these next guys are entitled to have turn offs that are not 'mainstream' just as we are entitled to have turn ons that aren't. I think bizarrely, ( and here is a real oxymoron, a prudish over sexed person) that with so much pressure of sexuality in society to not want an act or to want to decline sex, or to be narrow in sexual desire or to be asexual is condemned unfairly. We are all entitled to be who and how we want to be if its between people able to give consent.

Now that I'm older, wiser and more experienced I understand this and agree. To each their own. :) At the time, though, I felt as though a very essential part of me, my enthusiasm and enjoyment of all sorts of sex, was being pushed away. I realized that it was, for me, a significant deal-breaker for an ongoing relationship. I was crazy about him otherwise, so it made me very sad to discover that it wasn't going to work. (And, as a result, I wasn't going to get to move to Australia.)

Now that I'm older, wiser and more experienced I understand this and agree. To each their own. :) At the time, though, I felt as though a very essential part of me, my enthusiasm and enjoyment of all sorts of sex, was being pushed away. I realized that it was, for me, a significant deal-breaker for an ongoing relationship. I was crazy about him otherwise, so it made me very sad to discover that it wasn't going to work. (And, as a result, I wasn't going to get to move to Australia.)

I think part of what makes this difficult to accept at first (and for some I guess always), is that there is still so much going around about what men are supposed to be like and what women are supposed to be like.

I was just having fun thinking about making it harder to give a blowjob.:D

I saw a wonderful demonstration of predicament bondage a few years ago at a dungeon in Chicago. The demonstrator, using his wife as his model, showed how you could tie her in just such a way that she might be able to reach her goal with her mouth if she stretched, but that doing so would tighten the rope that ran along the centerline of her pussy lips. :D

He did a few other similar predicaments, including one where he had tied her to a post and made her squirt, more or less on command, in less than 30 seconds. Apparently, being tied to a post got her REALLY hot in a hurry.

I saw a wonderful demonstration of predicament bondage a few years ago at a dungeon in Chicago. The demonstrator, using his wife as his model, showed how you could tie her in just such a way that she might be able to reach her goal with her mouth if she stretched, but that doing so would tighten the rope that ran along the centerline of her pussy lips. :D

He did a few other similar predicaments, including one where he had tied her to a post and made her squirt, more or less on command, in less than 30 seconds. Apparently, being tied to a post got her REALLY hot in a hurry.

I'm so interested in predicament bondage and we do a mild form. Usually it's some kind of task that's made more difficult by being tied up. Or it's a test of endurance/strength. Personally I'd rather embass myself by moving like an inch worm than holding a strenuous position, but that isn't really up to me.

I track sex in my fitness app so this gets counted as strength training. :D I wonder how many calories are burned with squiring. (⌒-⌒; )

I'm so interested in predicament bondage and we do a mild form. Usually it's some kind of task that's made more difficult by being tied up. Or it's a test of endurance/strength. Personally I'd rather embass myself by moving like an inch worm than holding a strenuous position, but that isn't really up to me.

I track sex in my fitness app so this gets counted as strength training. :D I wonder how many calories are burned with squiring. (⌒-⌒; )

Makes sense to me! I figure anything that gets me dripping wet (with sweat!!!) counts as reasonable exercise.

Makes sense to me! I figure anything that gets me dripping wet (with sweat!!!) counts as reasonable exercise.

Yeah, I love sex for exercise. It's my favorite workout. ;)

In other news, I commented on Facebook and I think it caused someone to delete their post. They complained about parents not being responsible enough to keep their kids out of the road so they could speed in a neighborhood. I told them they should be a responsible adult and honor the contract they signed to follow the rules of the road.:cool:

Yeah, I love sex for exercise. It's my favorite workout. ;)

In other news, I commented on Facebook and I think it caused someone to delete their post. They complained about parents not being responsible enough to keep their kids out of the road so they could speed in a neighborhood. I told them they should be a responsible adult and honor the contract they signed to follow the rules of the road.:cool:

Now that is a serious 50/50 dilemma! I have fits, in our neighborhood, with small kids out in the street riding bikes or scooters out in the street because some people will drive down our street going too fast, and no responsible adults in sight. Both sides are true, and both sides are wrong at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back