The wrong planet (Open to females, Bi-males and furry/tentacle fans.)

The captain struggles with the vines more and more but to no end. As he feeling himself getting ready to cum.

His cock pumps cum out of it and it falls to the floor. The vines seem interested by this.

Suddenly captain Steve is pulled behind Ashley as the vines lift him towards her ass.

The vine pulling at his cock moves away as he feels vines on his back push his cock into Ashley's asshole.

Steve moans out loud before a vine slides into his mouth stopping his moan.
 
I feel a vine grab my asscheecks and hold them as you are pushed inside me. I try to scream but one vine is pumping my mouth as they squeeze us together more.
 
The captain feels his whole ten inch cock slide deep inside Ashley's ass hole.

He then feels a vine slip over and push its way into his ass hole. Each time the vine thrusts pushes his cock deep inside of Ashley.

The captain knows they can't resist the vines and begins to suck on the one in his mouth as he pumps his hips into Ashley's ass.

Feeling the vines holding onto his arms and legs he could do nothing but enjoy fucking Ashley's ass hole.
 
as we are held in the air my eyes grow wide as the plant shoves you closer as your cock is in my ass and the vines move you back and forth as a vine pumps my mouth keeping me quiet.
 
I am in sick bay. I have no name, or none that I have given you. I was found as a stowaway shortly after the craft took off. I am young 18 and I am alone.


As the others where being used the vine creature came to find me. Without warning and in a not so nice way they shoved themselves in my still virgin body.
I would scream out but I have no means to do so.
The sensation is new to me. I've never felt anything like this. I am scared.
Faster and faster they pump me until I feel myself growing wet down there. They are only at my womanhood now, soon that would change.
Three more coming at me.
One with again no warning went up into ass, another into my mouth, and the third filling my already stuffed virgina so that now two vines pumped away at me.
I pass out.

Waking a few hours later still alone (I will guess). I feel sick. My body is swollen and this green stickiness is leaking from me.
One of the vines seems to be watching me with great interests.
I am even more scared and yet I want more.


OCC---deaf mute girl. age 18. stands 5 feet 2 inches. shaggy brown hair. piecing green eyes. 32 B size breast. curvy. name currently unknown but she does have one. no family.
 
Feeling the vine pumping into his ass the captain can take no more and cums hard inside of Ashley.

The vines keep pumping faster and faster into Ashley pussy trying to force an orgasm through her body.

When Ashley cums so do the vines pumping the captains ass full of cum.

Then we will have to return to the ship to get checked out and meet our stowaway.
 
The vines sensing I am turned on come at me. One at first slowly crawling it's way up my leg playfully teasing me until it reaches my womanhood. A tongue seems to emerge from it and begins licking my hooded area. I am scared but even in my fear I can feel my body getting ready to cum.
Quicker it licks me, I can not stand anymore and it seems the vine plant creature knows this for the licking stops just as two more join in.
One going right for my mouth. The other going for my ass. Each one plumped large like a cock about to explode.
I do not know how much more I can take. I am already swollen and I am still feeling sick. The vines seem not to care as I feel the first load enter into my ass. It is a very large load and as the cum from it enters into my ass I feel my body cum hard, so hard my breath stops for a split second.
It is during this split second I see another vine coming at me this one is different, this one has what look to be flowers on it and it is coming right at my womanhood.
I begin to now kick and fight, another four vines now come forth and hold me so I can not move. The flowering vine then quickly shoves itself up inside my body as the vine which is still at my hooded area begins to once again lick me.
I can not stop it what is happening. The orgasms are too strong. The want for more over whelming me.
I feel it then the flowering vine making several deposit deep inside my body as it does the vine in both my ass and mouth pump me even fuller before finally all the vines let me go.
Once the vines let me go I lay there unable to move hurting, sore, and with even more green like goo being expelled from my ass.
The vines watch me still for a while, before all but the flowering vine go in different direction. The flowering vine staying, moving closer and closer. I feel it then it's touching my breast area.
It is too much, I become sick and finally pass out on the floor of sick bay very near to the door.
 
I get dressed and get checked out then I come upon the stowaway passed out and nude. "Captain Wilson to sickbay please" I announce over the intercom.
 
After returning to the ship the captain heads to his quarters to change when he hears over the intercom to come to the sick bay.

Stephen has just out some pants on and still has his top undone and open as he quickly makes his way down to the ship bay.

Arriving inside he see's Ashley crouched down over a young girl. It's the stowaway they found before the ship crashed. He had completely forgotten about her in the panick.

"Is she ok? Any idea what happened?"
 
shrug my shoulders saying "she wont speak and I have to use hands to get her attention so not sure if she is deaf or not captain. what should we do our misson was to check out this planet now we have an extra person to feed and take with us?"
 
I start signing not sure anyone would even know what I was doing.
My name is Iam. That is really all I know how to sign.
I see a set of flowering vines now coming for all of us. I want to scream but I can not.
The vines take hold of me, of us. A flowering vine places itself far up inside my body. I want to die. The pain is too much. My body begins to orgasm hard. I feel. I can no longer feel anything. I think it has injected me with something. I do not know what. I look over I can tell you each are screaming but I can not hear it.
Again finally the vines drop all of us. They look like they are smiling. I feel sick again passing out having no clue yet I am somehow with the vines children. ((if this is OK with everyone. If it is not that is fine also.))
 
The captain had no time to react as the vines grabbed hold of the two women. Seeing both of the women getting raped stephen springs into action just as two vines wrap round his arms.

His pants are tore away by a vine as the vine pushes its way into his ass hole hard. Stephen screams out just as another vine rams itself down his throat.

The captain can only watch helpless as both the women get raped and so does his ass.

He loses track how many times the plant cums before passing out.
 
I wake first. My bloated stomach growling is what wakes me. I am unsure I can even move yet I do manage to crawl to the washroom area before the green goo releases.
When I am done I crawl out too weak to do anything more. I am back to being basically flat as before I was rapped.
 
I wake up and realize I am not in the ship anymore clad just in my silver space boots and in some type of cave. I remember it as it is just outside the ship and wonder where the captain and the stow away are. I contact the captain via my com link and get out "hello cap.." when I am grabbed by...
 
Inside the cage near the ship lays the daddy of the plant world. That is the reason for the plants being so arrgresive toward the crew.

It lays in the dark with over one hundred vines as it see's the body of one of the crew brought in.

She is only wearing space boots as it studies her from the darkness. Just then the girl awakes and before she can try to escape 20 vines shot out immobiling her.

Then three vines push up hard inside of her pussy followed by two more deep into her ass hole and another two down her throat.

It liked this new species that called itself human.

Captain stephen was just beginning to come to when he heard Ashley's call. Looking round he was completely naked on the floor of the sick bay as was the stowaway.

Seeing her body instantly made the captain's cock hard. He walked over and helped her up. He knew they would have to go and save Ashley but first they needed clothing and weapons.

Holding up the bits of tore clothes he nodded to her before leading her to the medics room where she could find some clothes. And e could get dressed to as his hard cock swayed as they walked.
 
Your cock. I have never felt anything like what I am feeling. I want to fuck your cock. I am so hot and horny it is making me cum.
As you leave the room I try to follow. The vines stop me. I can not scream and you are already too far away to notice I am being rapped yet again. It only rapes my ass this time I think and then leaves me be.
Once my senses return, I quickly find some clothing and put it on. Something is not right. You are not back yet. I try to leave the vines stop me once again. Something is not right. I feel a sharp pain in my belly area I pass out once more. My belly growing larger as I "sleep".
 
Captain stephen had gone and gotten dressed which had been hard as his room was ransacked. He found some clothes to wear and headed to the armoury.

The lock was bust and he had to bypass it to gain access. He returned to the young stowaway after nearly an hour had past.

As he entered the medics office he found her on the floor and stepped over to her. Shaking her awake his cock inside his pants was mere inches from her face as he crouched down.
 
Waking the first thing I see is your bulging pants right there. I want you so badly but I have no way of letting you know. An idea comes to mind and I allow my hand to reach up and touch you. I hope you do not mind. Something is driving me, and the vines they seem to be watching me.
I can not help myself the need for you over whelming me as down I slid your zipper your cock popping free. Upon my knees I go my hands guiding your cock into my mouth beginning slowly I suck upon you. I can feel you pulsing in my mouth. It is turning me on even more. I know you are close to cumming in my mouth. I want this. I want to feel you cumming inside my body.
The vines they are watching us too. The one with the flowers seeming to be paying special attention to me. My pussy is getting hotter and hotter. I can not hold back anymore. You feel my body hard jerk as it does you see the flowering vine enter into my pussy area. I continue sucking upon you as I get fucked by the flowering vine.
No clue how much time has passed now. You have cum down my throat more times then I can count. My own body is now in constant flowing orgasm as the flowering vines pulls out, another vine replacing it. This vine cumming inside my pussy once I can feel it before picking you up and making your cock along with itself force its way once more into my pussy.
 
The captain asked.

"Are you ok?"

Just then there was a noise from the corner. Looking over he could see some of the vines watching them.

He went to reach for the gun on the floor when he felt it. His cock sink into somewhere warm and wet. Looking round he saw the stowaway had swallowed his dock down into her mouth.

He moaned out gasping as his hands slid onto the back of her head. He never saw the vine enter her pussy as he felt her mouth make him cum over and over again.

Just when he thought her mouth had finished she sucked him hard again then the vine lifted him behind her and pushed against him till his cock slid into her pussy.

Captain Stephens hands reached out grabbing her hips as he thrust his 10 inch clock into her pussy deeply. As he began to fuck the stowaway over and over again.
 
If I could scream I would but I can not fairly certain you have figured this out by now. I am numb now as I feel both your cum and the vines juices go up inside me. Something is not right. I begin to breath harder and faster. I can feel myself my body is locking up. My pussy muscles begin contracting hard each contraction now forcing you and the vine to cum inside my body.
Finally the vine pulls free, you however are not so lucky. Your cock is trapped inside my pussy being forced to cum time and time again.
This is making me hotter and hotter I....
Oh gods alive something is crawling out of me even as I am being fucked but it is crawling out of my ass and as it does so it is making me cum even more however your cock was finally able to slip free.
 
the vines continue to ravage me. they let me go and i stumble to the entrance but it was only playing with me as more shoot out and grab me..I am able to get out my whole message asking captain Steve to come to the cave by the ship before vines grip me around my petite waist and pull me back into the darkness.
 
The creature that crawls out of the stowaway's ass looked like a green coloured spider.

With the captains cock still buried inside of her pussy the creature quickly climbed the captains body and latched onto his face. Wrapping it legs round his head as a 5 inch cock was shoved into the captains mouth. It came over and over again before releasing him.

The captains cock slid out of the stowaways pussy as he heard the distress call from Ashley.

The captain reached fast pulling his pants up and throwing the stowaway over his shoulder before picking up his rifle and charging out of the room.

He made it to the cave in under 5 minutes. In the darkness he could see Ashley getting fucked by so many vines it seemed to many.

Stephen fired over twenty shots into the darkness and ran in grabbing Ashley by the wrist.

He knew just where to go. Heading back into the ship with both women he charged into the containment pressure unit. Nothing could get inside as it was made out of the strongest materials in the galaxies.

Still tasting the cum in his mouth the cum would turn him on. Looking down at both the naked women he stood there with a 10 inch bulge inside his pants. They were locked in the containment cell for 24 hours.


"What should we do now?"
 
I pass out on the floor once you get all inside this room, something is very not right with me. My skin is turning green in color, not the same green as the vines but a sick green color, and my stomach area is seeming to become even more swollen despite the fact I have now purged in one form or another three possible four times if you count the time a small amount of green goo came out of my mouth right at the beginning.


(please feel free to take advantage of Iam if either of you wishes.)
 
i try to stand but after the assault my tight pussy took i stumble like a newborn dear. "Captain we must find out what makes these vines tick and find the center where they come from to defeat them"
 
Looking down at the two naked women captain stephen offers his pants to Ashley and wraps up iam in his shirt.

He is crouched over iam checking her pulse to find she is running a fever. His naked body on display to both women as his hard cock won't go down at all.
 
Back
Top