Neat n Naked (Closed for jc199123) PM for Appt

"Umm feels so good she moaned," feeling his tongue penetrate her folds.
 
His only response to what she was say was to focus on her clit. He began to suck on her clit as well as nibble on it enough for her to feel it but not enough to hurt. He then began to flick and lick her clit he hoped that everything he is doing and planned on doing would make her cum faster. He soon began to tongue fuck her wet hole thus he began to alternate between her clit and tongue fucking her wet hole.
 
"OHHH fuck that's good," she moaned, partly to encourage and partly because it was good really good. "Good baby I'm gonna cum soon." she warns him as her breathing gets a bit ragged.
 
He could only smirk inwardly to himself because he didn't know if what he was doing would work on her but he figured that experimentation wouldn't hurt at all in fact in this case it help him. He kept up what he waa doing so that he could finally taste her cum.
 
Her thighs started to squeeze his head as she started moaning loudly, "That's it baby, lick my cunt, oh yes baby I'm going to cum all over your face" and her body starts to jerk spamadically as fluid freely flows out of her lips and into his.
 
He loved the taste of her honey and kept up his licking so he could get his fill of her juices. After awhile he let up giving her a break from her orgasm and asked "well how did you like my experimentation to see what you would like?" He didn't really have a clue what he was doing but he guessed what he had done worked.
 
She took a few minutes to catch her breath and then opened her eyes. "That was good, thank you," she said pulling him to her lips and kissing sharing their mixed juices.

Now I need to eat how about you? she asked standing up a little unsteadily.
 
He quickly got up and held her making sure she didn't fall down and hurt herself. "I could eat something where do you feel like ordering from?" He asked still holding onto her so she could get her balance back. He didn't know if her unsteady standing up was from the chair that they were in or if her orgasm had tired out her muscles.
 
"need a big thick juicy burger and fries, lots of fries. Maybe a chocolate shake too." She says as she holds on to him to help with here own shaking.
 
He didn't know what to do at this point and he just slowly walk with her. He stopped and asked her "would you rather me carry you into the living room so you won't fall down from your shaking?"
 
She smiles at him. "Lets get married before you carry me over the threshold." she says teasingly. "Seriously I'm fine, just get a bit weak kneed after I cum. Takes a few minutes before I can walk steadily. I'll be fine."
 
"Are you sure I don't want you to fall and get hurt?" He asked still holding onto her. He wanted to make sure that she could walk a little before he helped her walk to the house so he just stood there holding her waiting for her to tell him when she could walk.
 
"As long as I'm not wering hooker heels I'll be fine she says, kissing him on the cheek. But thanks for your concern." she says "Lets go order, I'm famished."
 
"Ok" he answered giving her a quick peck on the lips. He held onto her as they walked into the house and he sat down on the couch. He handed her the home phone and said "here you call your favorite burger place that delivers then we can truly set here and cuddle. I don't think I could take anymore of what we done pool side right now if I seriously tried."
 
"I uhh don't live around here. I don't know who delivers. There's gotta be somebody." she says sinking into a seat, happy he was pleased.
 
"I know of one place." He says as he got closer to her. "What all do you want on your burger?" He asked her wanting to get her order before he called over to the diner that delivered to his house. "Oh and don't worry about the amount of fries either just trust me with what I order for you." He said as he just drank in her sexy body some more.
 
"Ketchup, Mayo, Lettuce, Tomato, onion, bread and butter pickles, bacon and chedder cheese. oh and some cole slaw too." She tells him her stomach grumbling.
 
After he got everything that she wanted on her burger he called the diner and ordered their food making sure to get everything she mentioned at the pool. "Well what do you want to do until the food gets here my vote is for cuddling and watching tv." He says as he hangs up the phone.
 
"sounds good to me, but no Anime, or anything violent. I'm not in the mood for that stuff right now.
 
He grabs the remote and hands it to her saying "here I will let you choose then." He snuggled up close to her hoping that the food didn't take long.
 
Laying down on the couch with him, she starts scanning the channel guide and stops. "Oh that's a great movie" she says putting on Rock of Ages which had just started. "Have you ever seen this,' she asks.
 
"No I haven't watched it." He answered wondering if the diner had been busy or something because it never really took them this long to get food out. After about thirty minutes into the movie he heard the door bell ring and he got up saying "I will get it. He opened the door to see that the delivery person was a young female and after some stumbling on her part he finally paid for everything.

He walked back to the couch and said "I think I made the delivery girl's day" as he sat down. He put everything on the floor beside her shake and his drink. He dug through the bag and git out a large Styrofoam container and said "here are your fries it's completely full." He handed her another container that had her burger in it.
 
"Got any ketchup?" she asked opening her burger and taking a huge bite, her eyes rolling in the back of her head. "Damn that's good," she said covering her mouth with her hand as she chewed.
 
"Yeah they put some in the bag." He answered putting the bag on the couch beside her. "I know we haven't known each other long but I love hanging out with you and it's not just because of the sexually things we do either." He said as he got his food together.
 
"You seem pretty cool too." She said piling a bunch of fries on her burger before taking another bite. Then she covers the rest of the fries with ketchup and eats a handful of them, before taking another bite of her burger.

When she swallows, she looks over at him. "So if you don't mind me asking, how is it that a cute guy like you is single and a virgin?"
 
Back
Top