Married Man Handjob

My favorite place is restaurants so far. I have been in a Starbucks a few times and once in Macys (we went to the ladies change room). I probably need help but I am just having fun with it right now

Suddenly I got this urgent desire to go to Starbucks... :D

LOL I have posted on these questions but I don't mind saying it again. There is no "tee-shirt" or ID Badge that women wear. Just keep your eyes open and live your life. Take opportunities and experiences as they happen.

There are no guarantees but you never know. The unexpected excitement is what makes encounters so hot. Silly men

I did read your story. It is very nicely written and a little naughty naughty. I love stories

I think most readers have that unforgettable memory that surfaces under the right conditions. Although many readers (especially male) have posted that they know "it will never happen to them" I bet that something naughty has happened that they all remember. Some are not so proud moments (I have had more than my share of those) but they are still hot memories.

LOL I have posted on these questions but I don't mind saying it again. There is no "tee-shirt" or ID Badge that women wear. Just keep your eyes open and live your life. Take opportunities and experiences as they happen.

There are no guarantees but you never know. The unexpected excitement is what makes encounters so hot. Silly men

I recall hearing, maybe 30 odd years ago, that women who were open to a little sex play could be identified by them wearing an ankle bracelet on the left ankle. Don't know if that is true and I'd suggest if anyone decides to appraoch a woman with such a bracelet to do so politely.

Naughty Little Wife

That is hot Melissa! I'm the kind of guy that would want my wife to tell me ahead of time, so that I could be in on the fun, but that might not necessarily work for you. Regardless, just coming up with the idea and then to actually follow through with it, lets me know that you have a devilish, slutty mind which is what guys like me are totally into. Keep up the good work and if you become even more daring you could try sucking their cocks too. I'm sure the idea has crossed your mind.

I found my fwb through a social network, I thought I would have cummers remorse, but quite the opposite!! Sadly, she live about 800 miles away so our time together is few and far between. Having said that, I'd love to find a no nonsense fwb or one time thing!

Maybe the 800 miles makes it OK. As you know, married people have to protect themselves from the truth that may reach their spouses. I think 800 miles is a safe distance. I bet you think about the memory.

That is hot Melissa! I'm the kind of guy that would want my wife to tell me ahead of time, so that I could be in on the fun, but that might not necessarily work for you. Regardless, just coming up with the idea and then to actually follow through with it, lets me know that you have a devilish, slutty mind which is what guys like me are totally into. Keep up the good work and if you become even more daring you could try sucking their cocks too. I'm sure the idea has crossed your mind.

As for the last part ,I agree wholeheartedly all of the best handjobs i have gotten included lots of sucking. Hehe.

Things have gone quiet in one of my favourite threads! - has nobody any more stories of anonymous fulfillment?

When I asked Jeff to go to his room, I felt like I couldn't get there fast enough. No spoiler to say we didn't go to his room. I was still excited by the experience and the excitement. But I felt Jeff freeze up when I kissed him. This is not the first man to change his attitude after I made him cum, but I was a little surprised.

He seemed almost a little annoyed that he was messy with his cum. Was it because he wanted to cum in my mouth? Well he said he didn't realize how late it was and that he had to be somewhere. He found a paper to wipe himself off. He buttoned his pants and began to drive back. I then realized that we did not drive very far.

He dropped me off at the curb and said that it was nice meeting me. I thought he would ask for my cell number, but he was finished. I will admit I was a little hurt, but I do not regret doing it at all. As I said a few posts ago, I remember this one very well.

Men differ, but the only way I could run off like that would be if something about the sexual experience was fairly unsatisfactory. No post cum guilt here. Ever.

Sorry I have been "quiet"! I was out of the country for a while and not feeling great when I got back to FLA. I will try to post this weekend.

Kisses

I did have an encounter when I was in London. Actually the encounter took place over a few days. Then I was off. Ill post the details when I have more privacy.

I did have an encounter when I was in London. Actually the encounter took place over a few days. Then I was off. Ill post the details when I have more privacy.

Welcome back, hope you had a good trip. Can't wait to read about your encounter, you and your stories have been missed.

Sorry about the hiatus (lol) After a boring month or so, I have had such fun with a man who is in the US for two weeks (he leaves Saturday). I met him in London a while ago and we had brief moments of naughty fun. I was shocked and happy when he told me he would be in the US. The last 10 days have been busy

Back