What did you dream? Tell it in five sentences or fewer.

I was on a tv show, where a bunch of people (old friends, family members and such) randomly bump into the main person as he/she goes about his/her regular day and try to make him/her cry by reminiscing the good old days.

My target was my best friend from the 1st and 2nd grade. I made her bawl her eyes out by telling about how we built snow forts and held gerbil races.

What I didn't know was that it was also a competition and the one who induces the most tears wins. I won and got a set of fly swatters in various colors to show for it.
 
My parents didn't care much about my good grades and I couldn't get through the crowded pub to use my phone to inform people that might actually care about it.
 
Seeing her in a meadow. She was standing by a table, smoking a cigarette and drinking whiskey. I did that *cough cough* of nonsmokers and waved my hand in the air to chastise her for smoking....but laughed while doing it. I didn't really care. She can smoke if she wants to.

She said that she had brought a gift for me. I look at the table and there are hundreds and hundreds of small white roses.

She took them and placed them in my hair. One by one. (Btw my hair was amazing in this dream...super long and very thick...nowhere near reality there). She was quiet through the whole process but would meet my eye and smile. Sometimes stepping back to look at her work and nod.

When she finished, she put her arms around my waist and turned me to see a full length mirror. I was dressed in a long flowing white nightgown and my hair was wild, free and full of white roses. She smiles at me in the mirror.

I felt her leave and my reflection stood alone. I smiled at myself...and felt so...loved.

Deep sigh.
 
I dreamt I had a breakfast cereal that I like but don't actually have.
Thoroughly disappointing morning.
 
I had two more cats that looked exactly like my current one but with different coloured eyes and all of them were soooo soft.
 
My head turned into one of those yellow melons after being poked by a robotic crab.

???
 
Sleeping on the couch, I heard a rapid clicking, chittering sound. Opening one eye, I saw a very large beetle on the table, just at eye level, clacking his mandibles together. He was communicating in 8-bit ASCII, which I was able to interpret easily, and explained to me in detail everything going on in the world. Long story short: we're doomed.
 
I dreamed I spent all my time painting my toenails for someone who didn't even love me back, and then they peeled them off with a pair of vice grips anyway. Actually, I have a recurring dream where a woman is held in the air by her arms and legs and impaled through her throat on some sort of long sword while two people saw her in half. Those poor people.
 
Part of last nights one was really strange.

I (Not myself in the dream, a random unfamiliar person was my avatar) graphically killed 6 people, 2 of them were my family members which I bear absolutely no hostility toward. For utterly no reason than because they could.

I know death sometimes features in my dreams but as far as I can remember I've never been the one carrying it out before. :confused:
 
I dreamt I was a boy in a cartoon family who was getting signed up to leave planet Earth. We had to eat acrid dirt and there wasn't any food or water. Except for when I went to wash my hands. And my cartoon father was nutty and weird. Like a lot of cartoon fathers. This is a first. I don't think I have ever dreamed I was animated.
 
Panic stations! I had been ballroom dancing with one of my best friends, but then she went missing and nobody recognised my description of her. I tried waiting at the exit outside the revolving doors, but they got stuck and I couldn't get back inside. Then I realised that I was on the fifth floor, not the ground floor. I fell to earth with a big crash and a puff of dust, like the coyote falling from a cliff in one of those cartoons. :(
.
 
I was at the airport, getting ready for my flight. I couldn't find the right gate and went to ask someone where to go. "Oh right, the airport's really busy today, so your gate has changed. The flight leaves from Frankfurt."
 
After recurrences of nasty nightmares, I had my first hot dream in ages. I was in the role of a naughty Santa, and my grotto was a dungeon in which I was hosting a queue of playful women, all delightfully naked. When each one in turn sat on my knee, I didn't offer them a wrapped gift, but instead I pleasured them with my fingers according to their individual wishes. I recall spotting Tinglebliss amongst the crowd, who was busy with her own activity but still found a moment to offer me a reassuring smiley "thumbs up" signal. My dreamy mind, thirsty for vicarious thrills, took its fill of all of the sights, sounds and sensations of pleasure on offer within the scene.
.
 
After recurrences of nasty nightmares, I had my first hot dream in ages. I was in the role of a naughty Santa, and my grotto was a dungeon in which I was hosting a queue of playful women, all delightfully naked. When each one in turn sat on my knee, I didn't offer them a wrapped gift, but instead I pleasured them with my fingers according to their individual wishes. I recall spotting Tinglebliss amongst the crowd, who was busy with her own activity but still found a moment to offer me a reassuring smiley "thumbs up" signal. My dreamy mind, thirsty for vicarious thrills, took its fill of all of the sights, sounds and sensations of pleasure on offer within the scene.
.
That's strange. One of my dreams last night also involved Santa but the presents he was dispensing were explosive traps, boxes full of snakes, and one box that I guess encapsulated a Lovecraftian Horror of some sort. I didn't see the inside but the guy who opened it definitely didn't appreciate the contents.
 
That's strange. One of my dreams last night also involved Santa but the presents he was dispensing were explosive traps, boxes full of snakes, and one box that I guess encapsulated a Lovecraftian Horror of some sort. I didn't see the inside but the guy who opened it definitely didn't appreciate the contents.
To be honest, I prefer my version of Santa to yours.
Presumably, yours goes by the name of Santa Claws. :D
.
 
I was walking somewhere with a woman, two identical dogs, a cat, two friendly Lampreys and two other creatures I don't remember. The dogs and cat were covered with diseased patches and sores for some reason.

We went inside a building near to our destination and all of them died or disappeared within about 20 minutes. The woman, cat and two unknown animals disappeared, the dogs died somehow while investigating what I guess was a chicken coop and the two Lampreys were incinerated by a gigantic Rhino-sized mutant Lamprey that could spit fire.
 
Drempt I was at the movies with my son, in the States. I was at the concession stand and I felt two hands entwined in mine. I knew it was my Sir. He told me to tell son I had to get something put of the car and I'd be back in 10. To go get in his van in the back. Did as told. Mind took it all forms of directions from there. Great dream. Neeeever gonna happen.
 
Five

The church was crowded, forcing everyone to sit very close to each other. I felt the hand of the very well dressed woman to my left brush the outside of my left thigh. The touch of her hand against my thigh was immediately stimulating, but I thought for sure it had simply been an accident due to the confined space. No sooner had I made the determination of it being an accident, that I now felt the finger tips of her right hand dance on the top of my thigh this time, as they stretched outward toward my knee and then quickly recoiled as her nails scraped along the crest of my leg. Unable to resist the temptation and as covertly as I could manage, I turned my head slightly to the left and glanced out the corner of my eye, only to find her eyes fixed in my direction and the corner of her painted lips upturned, revealing a knowing and empowered smile.
 
I had disappointed certain people and they kept telling me to fix my fuck ups, but wouldn't tell what it was exactly that I had fucked up or how I could fix the situation.

I spent the entire night trying to piece together from little hints in the conversations I had with them how to get back in their good graces, but it didn't happen.

Not a happy dream, for sure. I feel exhausted.
 
Last edited:
I had to make a big pot of bean soup. The recipe called for an exact number of beans to go in it, so I spent most of the night counting beans and then double checking my bean count.
 
Back
Top