Hairbrush

Just came across this and this and found it surprisingly erotic, never seen a girl get herself off like this before.

Just wondering if any of you gals on here ever use this method or improvised with other objects?

If so…

1/ What?

2/ What made you try this object and when did you discover this method?

3/ Do you still do it?

Any brush/alternative object related videos please link.

I have used a hairbrush handle to rub my clit to orgasm, and I have used candles for my pleasure as well.

I did this in my early 20's when I was experimenting with pleasing myself but didn't have access to vibrators or more conventional sex toys. I was horny as fuck and no my then boyfriend was not great at bringing me to orgasm, so I was often left unsatisfied.

I have better means for self-pleasure these days, but I do think fondly back upon my sexual discoveries.
 
My first 'toy' was a hairbrush. I remember being surprised that it could fit.
 
I always wondered. What was going on in your mind when you lady's first tried to use the hair brush as a toy? If you remember.
 
Last edited:
My first 'toy' was a hairbrush. I remember being surprised that it could fit.

I remember my first sexual encounter nearly ended because she said, and I quote, "That's way bigger than my hairbrush".
 
I always wondered. What was going on in your mind when you lady's first tried to use the hair brush as a toy? If you remember.
Too young at the time to be able to remember exactly, but fingers were nice and you got to thinking that something else might feel nice inside
 
... fingers were nice and you got to thinking that something else might feel nice inside

To ponder on the thought-processes involved as a girl first decides to try something like that...

Whew! This thread is hot.

There's something about masturbation with an everyday object that I find really kinky. I think it's the innocence of it all - the idea that a girl has never used anything like it before, that it's her first time trying something like this.
 
Last edited:
For me it’s definitely all about clitoral stimulation. I don’t often crave insertion when I masturbate. When I do I like a really hard toy (glass) with some texture to it which feels good right at the entrance to the vagina. G-pot stimulation does pretty much nothing for me.

I'm just the opposite. I need internal stimulation to achieve the first orgasm. After that, I can have a clitoral orgasm. I love G-spot stimulation.

As to the hairbrush, that is one of the first objects I used. Also loved to use the glass part of a Revlon nail polish bottle and other glass bottles. I had a collection of assorted glass ones that came in different colors and had little corks in the tops. Not all of them had a round shape and most of them had a texture to them. They were about as big around as the nail polish bottle but a little taller. I also went rather hard core with an Avon cologne bottle in the shape of a thermos. I say hard core because it was much bigger around than a cock would be and flat on the bottom. I actually had to quit using that because it caused me to bleed a bit when I used it.

These days I have real sex toys. My glass dildos are my favorites but rather than push one right in, I usually work it back and forth, pretty much externally at the opening to my vagina. I might let it dip in a little to get it nicely wet. This will soon bring on an orgasm. From there I will likely push it in, work it in and out and have several more orgasms. Then often I will crave clitoral stimulation so I will work the head of it over my clit and cum again.
 
To ponder on the thought-processes involved as a girl first decides to try something like that...

Whew! This thread is hot.

There's something about masturbation with an everyday object that I find really kinky. I think it's the innocence of it all - the idea that a girl has never used anything like it before, that it's her first time trying something like this.

When I was younger, I tried all manner of things. As in... Will it fit? And what else can I do with it? One favorite was strands of Mardi Gras type beads. Worked very well in the pussy and ass. Stuff myself full then slowly pull them out. Sometimes I would tie strands together and put big knots in there. Golf balls were another fun thing.
 
...fingers were nice and you got to thinking that something else might feel nice inside

In my mind, my own fingers are very much me. That is often fine, but sometimes I want to imagine someone else in there. Dildos (and hairbrush handles) make for much more convincing cocks than fingers do.
 
In my mind, my own fingers are very much me. That is often fine, but sometimes I want to imagine someone else in there. Dildos (and hairbrush handles) make for much more convincing cocks than fingers do.

Hot! And I think you've hit the nail on the head. The fact that it's not your fingers (ie. you) frees your mind to imagine that it's something (or someone) else inside you.

I've heard of guys who masturbate with their non-dominant hand as a way to make it feel like it's someone else who's doing it and not them. I guess it's kind of similar in a way.
 
Okay, so it's not used for insertion but I have a wooden back scratcher that I keep next to the bed. Occasionally I use it as a paddle.
 
The clothes peg basket was calling to me this morning. So pinchables around the house in addition to insertables. Bulldog clips from the stationary drawer anyone?
 
Metal cooking spoons can be fun to tease the clit/nipples or butt :D

Then there is always the classic dropping a ice cube in her cleavage :D :devil:
 
I have tried bulldog clips and they hurt like hell but in a delicious way!
My first was a pillow. Very soft and fun, I was too young to remember why I started with that, it just felt good.
I think most girls must of tried the hairbrush handle, it is accessible without looking around the house. I graduated from that to an electric toothbrush ( the back side of it) then went searching for pretty much anything that might fit. It was on my mind a lot!
 
You've intrigued me with that one. I shall have to try that out :devil:
I'm not sure Lit will forgive me to be able to post that photo. My mind play was always on pretending they were forceps and that the needle and ring would go through and then I would be permanently adorned for all to see. A couple of clips at the end of playing and I was on hair trigger to explode.
 
I'm not sure Lit will forgive me to be able to post that photo. My mind play was always on pretending they were forceps and that the needle and ring would go through and then I would be permanently adorned for all to see. A couple of clips at the end of playing and I was on hair trigger to explode.

So very hot!
 
Back
Top