The wrong planet (Open to females, Bi-males and furry/tentacle fans.)

OOC where did all your writers go from when thread began?


I take it slow as i try to make it past the cables in the pitch black dark. The humming of machinery malfunctioning echoing in the empty room making it hard to hear if we are not right by one another.
 
As the captain looks over he see's that Ashley is about to get caught up in the cables and says nothing as he looks over like he is checking a damaged engine part.

The room is in complete darkness as Ashley can't see the cables hanging down from the damaged part of the ship. As soon as she walks into them she will get tangled up as they would seem like more vines inside of the ship.

The captain watches on knowing they can't fix the engine in darkness and Ashley is only two steps away from getting caught up in the hanging cables.
 
Last edited:
I get caught ans struggle a bit only to get caught more.Just cables I think untill a feel,or think i feel something slowly unzipping top of my spacesuit.
 
The captain can't beleive his luck as Ashley gets caught in the cables. He watches as she tries to get free only to become more tied up.

"Arh they have got me."

He shouts out knowing Ashley can't see then he steps up behind her and reaches round pulling her zipper down.

It's to dark for her to see his hands doing it. Then he tears open the back of her spacesuit at her ass.
 
"Ahhhh captain there is something other than cables in here help!" I hear nothing. I dont feel your warm breath so I dont think you are close as I continue to struggle.
 
The captain smiles to himself as he moves down and slips his tongue deep inside her ass hole.

Knowing she can't see him he licks her ass hole while moving two fingers against her pussy making it feel like vines.

As he knows he will fuck her soon.
 
"Captain there are vines in here somehow, I..I think they are trying to undress me,,are you here?" I hear faint muffles as you pretend to be kind of far. I dont see anything but feel your fingers taking them as small vines.
 
The captain can't believe how lucky he is as he muffles his talking making home seem far away.

Slipping his tongue deep inside of her ass hole again. He uses a third finger on one hand to push against her clit as he fingers her pussy with his other two fingers.

Pulling his cock out with his free hand he takes hold of her leg in a cable and lifts it so it rests on his cock so her foot can stroke his cock.
 
I gasp as I feel what feels like human fingers and a cock and take it as smooth vines. I squirm against the cables and now they seem to be pulling my thighs apart as I am suspended in the air a few feet. I hear your "muffled" talk and keep talking so you hear me and try to find me in the darkness.
 
The captain feels Ashley's ass is wet enough and stands up behind her taking hold of his cock he places it at her ass hole before slowly pushing it inside of her.

Feeling his whole cock slide into her ass the captain lets out a moan before covering his mouth as he pumps his hips fucking her ass in a steady rythem.
 
"Captain these vines feel very "flesh..ahhhhh...fleshlike get me out of this." I moan as I feel you slip inside me in the dark not knowing it is you. you are able to somehow toss your voice to seem like a few feet away as you tell me to relax or they will tighten more.
 
The captain tries not to laugh at what he says as he plunges his cock deep inside of Ashley's ass hole.

Beginning to pick up the pace of fucking her ass hole the captain thrusts three fingers deep inside of Ashley's pussy.

As he starts to forget about tricking her. As he moans out a few times behind her.
 
"Ahhh captain are you there is that you I am feeling?!" You can tell by my reaction your cover is blown and now you must decide to admit it or still try to disguise your intentions and keep the charade up.
 
"I'm sorry your too hot. I can't help myself."

He leans into her and kisses the back of her neck as his cock keeps pounding inside of her ass hole.

He pushes all three fingers into her pussy as he knows she can't escape and he wants her to enjoy this.
 
I squeal as the three fingers are shoved in my tight pussy as you take advantage of me being caught by the cables. "Captain we mmmm shouldnt do this we need to find a way out" I half hearted protest as i cannot see anything but sure feel you.
 
The captain hears her weak protest.

"We have some time."

The captains lips keeps kissing her neck as his other hand slides round and opens her space suit allowing his hand into it to get to her breasts and squeeze them.

His cock in her ass and three fingers inside her pussy going at different times to tease her more.
 
i feel the cables tighten abit as I struggle since I am in the air. I feel your hands roam my firm breasts and i pant as you not only pound my ass but finger my hairless pussy as well. in the total darkness I cannot see anything just feel you.
 
As the captain thrusts faster his finger tips tweak her nipples.

"Are you enjoying this? Second in command."

His fingers change direction inside of her pussy as his cock throbs hard inside of her ass hole.

He hears the noise of the cables tightening.
 
"mmm yes I say but we need to get out of here and check out more of..mmm this planet." I half hearted say as i enjoy feeling you finger me and not feel it. I manage to get my arms free of the cables and fall into your grasp in the darkness.
 
As your arms come free you fall onto the caption knocking him down to the floor.

The captain looks up to see Ashley facing away from him but sat on his lap as he can still feel his cock inside of her ass.

Lifting his hips he thrusts into her to let her know to carry on fucking him.
 
I feel the captain's cock still buried in my tight ass. I rock my hips back and forth as I both whimper and wince as it feels good but the size does kind of hurt in my ass,but mostly feels good as he bounces me more in the dark.
 
The captain thrusts his hips to lift her up so his cock slips out of her ass. He rams her hard down onto him feeling his cock slide deep into her pussy.

Leaving her ass hole empty as his hands come up and grab her breasts as she is ontop of him reverse cowgirl position.

Playing with her nipples the captain lets her control the speed she rocks on him.
 
You comment on my petite little body as you bounce me. "feeling it and not seeing this is kinda hot captain, please dont think of me as a slut,not normally like this and dont know what has come over me." I manage to just get that out before I let a few soft moans out as you bounce me reverse cowgirl style, your firm hands groping my perky breasts.
 
"Wow Ashley your body is so hot. As my second in command I won't be able to keep my hands off you."

The captain moans out as his cock sinks deep inside her.

"Ohh Ashley don't worry I like it."

The captain gasps out loud as his fingers trace over your nipples and his cock hits your cervix. As the captain feels his cock begin to throb.
 
I moan and whimper more as the huge member slides in and out of me as I bounce. I feel your cock begin to spasm deep inside my pussy walls
 
Back
Top