Call of Duty

She took her time in getting dressed and kept wondering what she has gotten herself into this time. He's suppose to train her how to handle interrogations, but she knew she'd never put herself into that kind of situation. She's made it this far, there's no doubt she can continue without ever getting caught. Then again, he held that threat over her head and now she has something to prove... to prove that she is no quitter... that she can handle whatever he dishes out.

Ashely did what she could to not bend over too much, refusing to give him that satisfaction. It's bad enough she can feel his eyes watching her every move, most likely getting off on how uncomfortable she is right now. Though, when she moved just right to put the flight suit on, he no doubt caught the slight hint of wetness on her panties.

There were no words being spoken as she found it utterly useless to protest after going this far. And also, she doubted that he'd let her go anyway since he is her contact for any kind of ride. He also hasn't respected any of her commands as of yet either, so why would he start now? His actions are just another reason that she doubts herself all the time, here she is suppose to be above him in ranks... Yet, she stands before him, obeying his demands...

Her face is bright red with humiliation of having to change in front of him... again... and her eyes looked up at him with this request to handcuff her. Right here and now is where she quite literally felt actual fear when looking at the cuffs in his hands. There is no hiding that fear either, she didn't know him and had lack of trust in him.

"How... How far do you plan on taking this... training? You won't permanently damage me will you? Do I have any say on when to stop?... This is training after all.. not the real deal...."

She glances up at you to see that look of disappointment again, this time she had no reaction towards while glancing at the cuffs again. There is no way she is doing this... He can't expect her to put her life into his hands... He remained silent, obviously not the type to repeat himself and expected her to obey.

As she raised her hands up to him, her breathing picked up and heart is racing a million miles a minute. Ashely flinched the second the cold steel touched her skin and she recoiled back a step, filled with uncertainty and fear.

"I-... I don't feel right about this..."
 
"How... How far do you plan on taking this... training? You won't permanently damage me will you? Do I have any say on when to stop?... This is training after all.. not the real deal...."

“Miss Brooks once we enter the hut I will no longer be the Master Chief but your interrogator, You will no longer be Lt Brooks but a downed pilot and a captive. Do you understand?”

The young lieutenant was scared Mat could plainly see that but there was also determination in her clear soft eyes, determination not to be the quitter he had accused her of.

Ashely blushed crimson, turning her cheeks the most adorable shade of pink, when the Master Chief O’Hargerty had told her to hold out her wrists to be handcuffed. All it took was a stern look of disappointment to have Miss Ashley Brooks raising her wrist to be handcuffed despite her obvious fear of the unknown.

"I-... I don't feel right about this..."

“From this moment on your are a prisoner of a hostile rough nation.”

Was the only answer That Shawn gave her. He forcefully took Ashely by the arm opened the door to the hut and led the innocent little lamb to the slaughter for now she was his to do with as her wished.

The hut was set up like a North Korean interrogation center. There was a desk at one end of the room with a chair facing it and bolted to the floor, and a North Korean flag on the wall behind the desk. Yet it was the other end of the room were a chain and hook dangled from the ceiling, a rack was placed there along with a “X” of St Andrew, as well as whips, clamps, and other devices of persuasion. Ashely was forcefully seated in the chair.

“What is your name?.............Who sent you,……….what was your mission?”

The questions came rapid fire hardly giving Ashely a chance to answer.
Shawn O’Hargerty knew that his initial approach was like that of the Escape and Evasion course that young Ashely Brooks had already passed. He smiled to himself as he knew that the next part would be quite different than anything she had experienced before.
 
Ashely wanted to resist him pulling at her arm, yet she knew that she's already in his clutches. His fangs have already sunk in too deep and there is no resisting it now. She whimpered as he guided her to the hut and pushed her into the chair. There were only seconds for her to glance around the room before he asked his questions.

"I am no one..."

Was the only thing she said, refusing to answer the other two questions. Giving the other side of the room a side way glance, taking notice of the cross and whips. Right then she knew all too well that this is a huge mistake. Again, there is no turning back and she had to make the best of it while she can. He isn't giving her an out, which she honestly didn't expect to gain.

When he repeated the questions, Ashely held her head high in a protesting manner and refused to speak. Her eyes held all the fear though, unable to hide just how terrified she really is. Doing what she can to look straight ahead and not at the other items in the hut. She didn't want to believe that he'll actually use those items on her. However, his attitude so far is proving that he will in fact use them. Leaving her to wonder at what extent and if she'll get permanently scarred by the time he's finished.

"I told you.... I am no one and none have sent me..,,.. I know nothing of any mission..."
 
“What is your Name.”

No one

Ashely’s voice was clam on the surface but the Master Chief detected the tremor of fear in it. She refused to answer the other question and her soft fearful eyes kept darting to the torture devices at that somehow seemed to surround her with their threatening appearance. Again He demanded,

“What is your name?.............Who sent you,……….what was your mission?”

His voice and demeanor more threatening this time. He could see the fear in the girl’s tear shimmering eyes the way she forced herself to hold her head high and to not look at those devices that scared her so. Ashely turned those stunningly expressive eyes towards the Master Chief and mustered up her courage and blurted out;

"I told you.... I am "I told you.... I am no one and none have sent me..,,.. I know nothing of any mission..."..."

“We have ways of dealing with stubborn young beauties that lie to us.”

Ashely found herself being half dragged and half carried to the center of the room where the hook and chain dangled from the ceiling. He yanked her arms above her golden head and slipped the chain of her handcuff into the bite of that hook. He pushed a button on the wall and Ashely’s arms were lifted higher until she was balancing on her toes.

“Are you just an American slut………”

He sneered as he slowly began to pull down the zipper of Ashely’s flight suit.”

“Or perhaps you shall lie and tell me you are an untouched innocent virgin.”

The zipper of her flight suit was almost to Ashely’s waist. The sensual curves if her of her breasts strained against her bra as he eased back the material to expose her bra and breast.

“If you are no one and none has sent you…….. and you know nothing of any mission....... then perhaps your only value is that of a whore!”

The Master Chief ripped down the zipper of Ashely’s flight suit and her panty clad pussy came shockingly in to view. Lt. Ashely Brooks was now helpless and at his mercy.
 
Ashely cried out when he dragged her across the floor and she struggled against his strength as he positioned her on the hook. She didn't like where this is going at all and knew right then and there that she should have followed her gut instincts. This isn't right at all and her fear went into overdrive in a manner of seconds. She flinched and twisted any which way she could to get away from his touches.

Her hands were twisting within the cuffs, doing what she can to slip out of them and that in turn, was making her fingers turn purple. Shaking her head at the things he said and whimpered when he kept pulling the zipper further down. If she is to fight, now is the time, more than anything she needed to get away from him. She tried her best to put on a strong face, though there is no hiding the fear raging in her eyes.

She spat in his face and with both of her hands, she gripped the chain tightly and lifted her legs high in the air. Full intent on kicking him anywhere she can.

"Let me go now!! This isn't training.. you lied... you are going to far!!"

She growled at him and lifted her legs again with another attempt to kick at him, refusing to answer him and doing what she can to prevent him from touching her again.

"LET ME GO NOW!!!"
 
“If you are no one and no one has sent you…….. and you know nothing of any mission....... then perhaps your only value is that of a whore!”

The Master Chief voice was as cold and emotionless as dry winter leaves, his eyes cold calculating as he drank in the fear that shimmered in Ashely Brooks tear shimmering azure blue eyes. Suddenly he ripped down the zipper of Ashely’s flight suit and her panty clad pussy came shockingly in to view. Lt. Ashely Brooks was now helpless and at his mercy she knew and he knew it but her fiery spirit flared as she spat in his face and raised up her shapely legs in an effort to kick him as she screamed,

"Let me go now!! This isn't training.. you lied... you are going to far!!"

Again the fiery little lieutenant kicked out at the Master Chief as she dangled from her chains.

"LET ME GO NOW!!!"

“Do you think your little display of anger will avail you anything Young Lady after all you are no one.”

That dark voice of his wrapping around young Ashely’s senses, felt as much as it was heard, so maddeningly clam and so in control as he made a lasso to snare one of the young Lieutenant’s flailing legs. Ashely’s trim little ankle caught he ran the bitter end of the line through a block on the floor and drew her ankle to it. Soon the young golden beauty’s other ankle was captured and Ashely hung spread-eagled before him.

And if you are no one then you will with no information then you will have to prove your value in some other way.”

The Master Chief took the folding survival knife from the leg pocket of Ashely Brooks’ flight suit and flicked it open.

You will have no need for clothing from now on .

His eyes held the young blonde beauty’s as he slowly sensually began to cut away Ashely’s flight suit. Cold threatening steel caressing the ravishing young beauty’s soft warm supple skin, Ashely’s flight suit fluttered to the concrete floor, mere scraps of clothe now as she hung in just her panties and bra. The blunt edge of the knife now traced the girls jaw line and then down her slender neck and across the bow of her shoulders to slip beneath her right bra strap a flick of his wrist and it parted. Then the knife slid back a cross Ashely’s shoulder and neck to slip beneath her left bra strap a twist of the wrest and it surrendered to the keen edge of the knife. The Master Chief’s dark brooding eyes held Ashely’s tear shimmering eyes as the tip of the knife slid down the sensual bow of her slender neck down across her heaving chest and into the sweet scented valley that lay between her firm young breasts. The gorgeous young blonde beauty could feel the pull of her bra against her back and the sickening sound of her bra parting just before it fluttered to the ground.

“You are quite attractive No One. I shall look forward to getting to know your ravishing young body more……..”

He paused as he held her gaze.

“………..More intimately.”

He purposely licked his lips.

“ Now for those panties.”

There could be no doubt in the young Lieutenant’s mind that he was going to cut her panties from her as well, but then what. The Master Chief would let her imagination conjure her worst fears as she anticipated the unknown.
 
Ashley fought with all she had to keep his hands off her, yet there's only so much she could do against his strength. She cried out when he grabbed the first ankle and bound it to some block. She tried hard to pull it free and she screamed with frustration as he did the same to her other ankle. There was no point in begging him to stop as she knew it's too late for that now. He had her right where he wanted from the moment he laid eyes on her.

"Please..."

Ashely stopped herself from saying anything more, trying to convince herself that begging is useless. She froze when he pulled out the sharp blade and started to cut into her clothes, fearing that if she flinches at all, he'll cut her. The more he cut and she had to hear the material ripping, feeling more of her skin being exposed.... She started to feel other things too. Sensations that she needed to deny...

Silent tears trailed down her flushed cheeks when the last of her jumpsuit was shredded and piled onto the floor. She had to close her eyes tightly and did flinch slightly when he toy with her bra. All too soon even that fell to the ground, leaving her more expose and vulnerable than she ever cared to be.

"Why are you doing this to me? I told you... I am no whore... or slut... I don't like this...Don't you have other sluts to torment?"

She managed to ask through trembling lips and kept her eyes closed as she felt the sharp blade slipping into her panties. Her eyes squeezed even tighter as she didn't want to look at him anymore. Of course she couldn't tell him that she is a virgin because he'll just mock her some more, he certainly wouldn't believe her either. It wasn't long until she heard the ripping and felt the panties releasing from her. He could clearly see how wet she is just from this amount of attention, though she still denied these sensations he created.
 
"Please..."

Ashely whimpered as the Master Chief cut her flight suit from her and bound her spread-eagled. She was His for the next 96 hours, his to toy with, to play, with and to seduce and bend the ravishing young blonde Lieutenant to his will. Silent tears trailed down her flushed cheeks when the last of her jumpsuit was shredded, the tattered remains fluttering to the floor. As O’Hargerty cut her bra from her he caught the first faint musky scent of the young golden beauty’s shameful arousal. That intoxicating scent only grew stronger, filling his nostrils as her panties joined the rest of her discarded clothing on the floor.

“You are a very attractive young lady No one.”

His voice was deep dark and rich as much felt as heard as he slowly circled the young beauty. The tips of his fingers slid across the flat plain of the young lieutenant’s quivering abdomen. They caressed the firm cheeks of her sensually rounded ass.

“Yes very nice indeed my dear.”

He was now standing in front of her his dark eyes held Ashely’s tear shimmering eyes as she whimpered,

"Why are you doing this to me? I told you... I am no whore... or slut... I don't like this...Don't you have other sluts to torment?"

“Then you are an untouched virgin No one?”

There was no mistaking the note of disbelief in the Master Chief’s voice. She was a gorgeous young creature and it was hard to believe that some guy had not already taped that delicious little pussy.

“Shall we see if you are as chaste as you claim Baby?”

He smiled as he brought his fingers to his mouth and moisten them before reaching between Ashely’s wide spread thighs. He let his finger slip within the girls blossoming labia to coax the guardian of her sweet Maiden’s treasure from its hooded hiding place. Then he slowly pushed pass the young Lieutenant’s clit as he slowly began to finger fuck her. Each stroke was a little deeper than the one before until the tip of his fingers brushed Ashely Brooks’ Maiden head the proof of her chaste virginity.

“So you are a Virgin No One!”

Ashely’s tight little pussy was moist and hot as her unwanted arousal grew stronger and stronger till she tittered on the brink of a dark abyss that promised her such forbidden pleasure. Oh she could taste it almost grasp it and then the Master Chief’s fingers slipped from her tight pussy. His fingers now slid across the sensual bow of Ashely’s mouth.

“Tate your sweetness No One!”

Ashely’s lips glisten with her own sweet nectar and again his eyes captured hers.

“Baby you know that you will not be a virgin very much longer honey.”
 
Ashely flinched at his touch and no longer knew what to expect to from him. So far he hasn't done any actual harm, despite all the evil looking items on his walls. He can easily take any of them and cause some serious pain. Though, she did start having some doubts that his intention wasn't to damage her in any way. Still, it didn't ease the fear all that much, especially with his fingers slipping into her core.

She didn't like the feeling of being invaded and it did feel as though he is reaching for her very soul. For as much as she hated it, nothing about it was painful, the stretching brought some discomfort, but no real pain. The more she thought about it, that was the very thing she hated the most and bit her lip to deny the pleasure. The very same pleasure that seems to keep building into unfamiliar sensations. It seemed the more she tried to deny it and resist it, the more she wanted.

Her entire body tensed as she grew closer to her first real climax and soft whimpers escaped to prove that she is in fact enjoying it. Then her whimper became a frustrated one as it suddenly stopped and she felt something touching her lips. Ashely held her lips tightly closed and refused to taste the lingering wetness. The scent alone had its own effect on her and she couldn't understand these feelings. There is a craving that is growing within her and her body ached to feel more.

When she did open her eyes at his command, he can see many emotions running through her tearing eyes. Fear is at the top, right along with defeat knowing that she can't fight him. Confusion about why this is happening at all is hiding in there and then the lust is sneaking its way to the front. All she can feel is the after math of what his fingers made her feel, she can still feel him exploring... Though, his last statement brought out the fresh tears...

"Yes.... I know...."

She could barely whisper the words as her gut twisted at the idea of what will happen. Afraid that he'll purposely make it painful. Naturally she wanted to beg him to not do this, to plea and hopefully reason with him into letting her go. Deep down, she knew it would do her no good, not this far into his little game. He isn't just going to untie and let her run off to freedom.

"... what... if... What will happen if I end up with child?.... I don't want any and I doubt you do... ..."

The fear started to rise again and Ashely is fighting so hard to break down into sobs at thought of he's about to do. There is no point in fighting and yet that is all she can think about doing. She couldn't even take care of herself, let alone bring children into this world and then she knew that he wouldn't help care for anything he creates. Once he's done with her here, she knew he'll just dump her off somewhere and act like nothing happened... if she's lucky...

"I'm not ready for this.... Please.... don't do this..."
 
“So you are a Virgin No One!......... Baby you know that you will not be a virgin very much longer honey.”

Those two callous statements could leave no doubt in Lt. Ashely Brooks’ young mind that her precious virginity was soon to be taken from her, not given to a lover, or her husband, but taken as if it was his right by The Master Chief. Ashely was far from being a stupid little blonde as she acknowledge,

"Yes.... I know...."

Her soft angelic voice barely a gasped whisper. Silence lingered between the two until Ashely lifted her tear shimmering azure blue eyes to him. Once more O’Hargerty could see Ashely’s fear and lingering lust warring with each other for dominance over her ravishing young body .

"... what... if... What will happen if I end up with child?.... I don't want any and I doubt you do... ..."

She had not begged for him to let her go, he could see that she was intelligent enough to know that would not be happening any time soon, that things had gone way too far for that to happen now. Those stunning blue eyes were again shimmering with fresh tears and fear. Once more his fingers slipped within Ashely’s chaste virgin body to fan the fires of lust that he had already enkindled in her traitorous young body. The scent of Ashely’s growing and unwanted arousal was intoxicating.

"I'm not ready for this.... Please.... don't do this..."

The Master Chief placed a single fingers to the young Lieutenant’s full, moist ripe lips to silence her pleases for mercy. His eyes held Ashely’s tear shimmering gaze captive. His finger slipped from her lips, his lips claimed hers, and the tip of his tongue slid across the sensual bow of the young blonde’s full ripe lips as the tip of his finger rolled her aching clit under its pad. When Ashely began to whimper, moan and gasp as he toyed with her, that finger slipped with in her chaste virgin pussy. It slid in and out slowly stretching and opening Ashely up preparing her supple young body for what was to come.

His body was now pressed to the bound young beauty’s. She could feel the heat of his body against hers. Then for the first time in her young life she felt a man’s naked flesh pressed to her naked flesh. A second finger joined the first as the Master Chief continued to finger fuck Ashely’s deliciously tight pussy. Again he drove her to the edge of that dark abyss that promised such forbidden pleasure. He held her there tittering on the brink and Lt. Ashely Brooks must have known in her heart of hearts that he would not grant her that sinful craving until she surrendered to the kiss he pressed to her moist ripe lips.
 
When he didn't answer or respond, it took everything Ashely had to not break down into sobs. Her lips did tremble as he closed in for a kiss and as his tongue slipped past her lips, she got a good taste of herself. A taste that he request her to try and she's been doing what she could to deny it. Yet, that very same taste is now on his lips and it coated it his tongue, making it impossible for her to deny now.

Ashely tried to pull away, did what she could to twist her head from the kiss.... However... She soon realized that her attempts were only half hearted and his fingers were having a serious affect on her. He can taste the fresh tears that ran their course into the kiss as she fought to deny him. There's no way that this can arouse her to this point... that unfamiliar sensation kept rising and the more he toyed with her... that sensation felt as though it could explode at any given moment.

No matter how close to the edge she had gotten, that edge right at her fingertips.... He make it to where she would slip again and make her climb to the edge all over. Not once did she make the attempt to kiss him in return, he did all the work to coax her mouth to open more and his tongue did the invading. It's clear that he isn't going to stop and that he wanted something more as she whimpered into that kiss. The longer she denied him.... the harder he made it for her to resist his silent demands.

Though Ashely would never admit it in a million life times.... Deep down.... there is a part of her that wanted this.... Craving to obey him. Perhaps that is why she didn't run away and has been indulging in his little game. Secretly she found him intriguing and her curiosity kept biting at her heels. In truth, he's really the only that has stood his ground with her, most others just shrug her off to do whatever task she asked of them. With Master O'Hargerty.... he was different and very difficult to resist.

There is still some resistance as she weakly shook her head as if she couldn't believe this is real. More and more her thoughts were falling into a haze of desire and lust, silently begging him to give her more. For as much as she hated this situation, knowing she's about to get to raped at any given moment..... Subconsciously she was feeding on this. Being bound and helpless has always been a twisted fantasy of hers and here it's coming true. Granted this is far from ideal considering she has no love towards him. The Master Chief certainly has no love her either, which is why she kept trying to resist...

In the end, the sensations were winning her over. It all came crashing down on her within a few short seconds and she felt the heat of his body pressing against hers. His fingers and tongue were in an endless battle for dominance.... She didn't stand a chance.... Her resolve is fading rather quickly and he could feel it as the tension in her body began to melt to his touch. Her hips were rolling towards his fingers and doing what it could to get more of them. Ever so slowly her tongue moved on its own will and submitted to the demands of his kiss.
 
"I'm not ready for this.... Please.... don't do this..."

His body was now pressed to the bound young beauty’s. She could feel the heat of his body against hers. Then for the first time in her young life she felt a man’s naked flesh pressed to her naked flesh. A second finger joined the first as the Master Chief continued to finger fuck Ashely’s deliciously tight pussy. Again he drove her to the edge of that dark abyss that promised such forbidden pleasure. He held her there tittering on the brink and Lt. Ashely Brooks must have known in her heart of hearts that he would not grant her that sinful craving until she surrendered to the kiss he pressed to her moist ripe lips. Ashely whimpered into that kiss. The longer she denied him.... the harder he made it for her to resist his silent demands. The musky scent of the young lieutenant’s growing arousal filled his nostrils as her little golden head lulled from side to side in denial as her ravishing young body arched to him. O’Hargerty could feel Ashely’s resolve to resist fading rather quickly now and the tension in her gorgeous supple body began to melt to his touch. Her hips were wantonly rolling towards his fingers as if they had a mind of their own and doing what they could to get more of those questing pleasing fingers. Ever so slowly Ashely’s lips parted, her tongue moved of its own will and the young lieutenant took her first hesitant step into his world and submitted to the demands of his kiss.

The Master Chief let that kiss linger and deepen until time stood still for the bound young beauty. There was no past, there was no future, there was just here and now and this one solitary kiss. When O’Hargerty’s lips parted from the young lieutenant’s they seemed to cling to hers till the last possible moment, as if he could not get enough of her. His eyes met Ashely Brooks’ smoldering azure blue eyes, eyes that a man could get lost in if he were no very careful. Those stunningly expressive eyes told the Master Chief no matter how much young Ashely protested that she did not want This or demanded that he set her free, This was exactly what the little golden haired beauty wanted!

Once more O’Hargerty lips pressed to Ashely’s the tip of his tongue slid across the sensual bow of her lower lip demanding that she surrender once more to his savage demanding kiss. That demanded everything she had to give and more. His questing fingers found a little rough spot in the moist silken perfection of the young lieutenant’s pussy, his fingers fluttered over that sweet spot to bring a wave of pleasure coursing through the chain young beauty. Again his lips parted from Ashely’s after that first electric shock of unimagined pleasure. His unblinking gaze held her smoldering azure blue eyes, and left no doubt in the young lieutenant’s mind that he saw that she truly wanted all that was happening to her, though her logical mind would of course scream “NO”. But that gaze told them both that he knew the truth. It was if Ashely’s young soul was beard to him and he smiled into the smoldering depths of her eyes.

The Master Chief’s kisses as light as the caress of a butterfly’s wing traced the line of Ashely’s jaw, the sensual bow of her slender neck. They explored the firm contours of the girl’s breasts, the tip of his tongue lazily circled Ashely’s dusky pink areolas. He pressed his mouth to her breast inhaled her pale pink rosebud nipple and suckled it to a puckered little peak before he turned his attention to her neglected nipple. O’Hargerty kisses floated down over the quivering plain of Ashely’s quivering abdomen, a little lover’s nip to the hollow where her hip and thigh met. His fingers slipped from Ashely’s greedy little pussy, his hot moist breath washed over those puffy virginal folds, and sensually stirred the sparse golden down of her pussy. Then his tongue snaked from between his lips and he took his first taste of her delicious little pussy and savored its sweet summer wine nectar.
 
There were no more words to speak and nothing she could say now wouldn't make any sense, least of all to herself. Of course she wanted him to stop and needed to find a way to end all of this. At the same time the way he is making her feel in this very moment in time, she didn't want it to end. For as much as she tried to hide her desires, that look in his eyes said that she's failing in a major way. He seemed to enjoy seeing her walls crumble all around her and no matter what she did, she couldn't hide from him.

That first wave of pleasure seemed to wash away all the fear and he swallowed those cries of pleasure through the kiss. Every muscle and nerve tensed up as she soaked his fingers as she came for him. Shame and desire mixed in well together as she couldn't believe how good it felt. Ashely tried to speak something and yet the words never made it past her trembling lips as he kept kissing down her body. More shame and humiliation filled her to the core after realizing how much she needed this. The further he kissed and nipped down her quivering belly, the more she wanted.

She can still feel the lingering sensation of him teasing her nipples and they were aching for more attention. Each inch he kissed over became an emotional conflict and she became very afraid of showing this side. It humiliated her in every sense of the word as her body silently begged for more of that pleasure. It had gotten a taste of what he can give it and she wanted another taste. She would yelp and flinch when he nipped at her tender skin, though at the same time, Ashely was panting with increasing desire.

This isn't anything all what she expected when entering this hut of his, especially after seeing all the tools that cause pain. Yet, he was wiping away all that fear with every kiss and she couldn't understand any of this. When his mouth made contact with her greedy little pussy, Ashely cried out in shock. More humiliation cut into her very soul and instantly she wanted to resist. That need to fight and protest crept in for a split second while her cheeks grew redder with embarrassment.

His tongue is relentless though and there is no chance in resisting its demands. Ashely held back for as long as she could, distracting her thoughts with how humiliating this is. Naturally she's never had anyone between her legs, let alone have anyone tasting her like this. The self conscious kicked in and couldn't imagine how she tasted or smelled. However, the longer his tongue kept demanding her submission, those thoughts were fading and her moans filled the air.

Eventually she couldn't hold out much longer and she screamed her pleasure into every corner of the room. Her legs tensed up and were trembling as she went over that edge once again. It never seemed to end and she was panting hard as her eyes rolled shut while savoring this feeling.

"More... Please.... I need more...."

The words slipped out of her lips before she could think to stop them and suddenly felt like the slut he had called her. That is the last thing she wanted to be, let alone feel as such... However, the words slipped free all the same and there is no taking them back now...
 
Those stunning blue eyes could not hide the lustful desire that now coursed through every delicious fiber of Ashely’s gorgeous young body. The Master Chief savored each little moan, each little gasp, and each little shuttering sigh that bubbled from the girl’s moist ripe lips as he kissed his way down the little golden beauty’s supple young body. He loved the way her sweet little pale pink nipples became hard little pucker peaks as he suckled them and the sensual little sigh that bubbled from Ashely’s full ripe lips as his tongue reamed out her dimpled naval. When the Master Chief’s mouth made contact with her throbbing clit, Ashely cried out in shock and renewed her pitiful little struggles. Yet the Master Chief knew that this ravishing young beauty was already lost. The sweet musky intoxicating scent of her unwanted arousal filled his nostrils, her soft pink virginal folds glistened with her own sweet nectar, and her sweet little pearl of passion was no longer snug in its hooded hiding place. He feasted on Ashely’s innocence, his tongue lapping and nipping at her clit, before snaking into her sweet chaste young body as he pushed her ever closer to that dark abyss that promised such forbidden pleasure until the hapless young golden beauty gasped,

"More... Please.... I need more...."

The words had suddenly slipped unbidden from Lt. Ashely Brooks’ lips as needy breathy whisper. The girl’s cheeks flushed crimson as she realized what she had said and yet there was no taking back those words once they were spoken, once she had given voice to her shameful desire.

“More?”

The Master Chief whispered his hot moist breath washing over Ashely’s aroused and hungering little pussy.

“More……… why of course Lt. Brooks.!”

All pretense of an interrogation were gone now as he bent his head to the young lieutenant’s delicious pussy. He lashed her pussy with his tongue, teeth and lips. He brought her tittering to the edge and then with a flick of his tongue pushed her over the edge. Yet he did not stop there but brought Ashely to ever soaring heights of sinful shameful pleasure. He played her ravishing supple young body as if was a fine instrument and he was the Master of it. Then he simply whispered to the devastated young beauty,

“More?”

In a matter of minutes he had stripped the chained young beauty not only of her clothing to bear her gorgeous young body to him but had stripped away the wall which she hid behind for so long. He beard her young soul and its hidden, forbidden desires bear to his gaze. He saw the shameful, lustful longing in the smoldering depths of her stunning azure blue eyes and he again whispered,

“More Ashely.”

This time it was not so much a question but a statement of fact, of what was going to be.
 
The pleasure seemed to consume every possible nerve that Ashely had. Even nerves that she didn't know she had were running a wild race. It had gotten to the point that the world around her fell into a deep fog and she couldn't figure out what was real or fantasy. Time had stood still in this foggy world of hers and there didn't seem to be a way break out of it. To make things worse.... or better... depending who you ask... She knew that he is just getting started... This was a game to him and when he is done, she won't be able to play the victim if he gets her to beg for this.

Her arms and legs ached as they fought against the restraints when the second orgasm came out of nowhere. She had no chance at all to fight it as it snuck up on her and soon the screams from that pleasure filled the room. Hearing him speak her name caused her heart to skip a few beats. It wasn't the same as the times before when he spoke her name.... This time it went deeper and in search of her very soul. The voice alone took hold of her very being and it scared her unlike anything she's felt before. Ashely didn't want to become emotionally attached to this situation. Certainly didn't want to have any feelings towards Master Chief here. She knew that he is only doing this because she is fresh meat and once he's done, he'll toss her to the side.

Each time he said 'More', it echoed in her mind. That one single word carried more meaning than it should have in that moment. It wasn't a demand, or a question.... It's as though he is forcing that single word to become her only thought. After the third or fourth... she couldn't be sure anymore.... that one word did end up being her only thought. IT was all she wanted... needed and craved for more. She didn't want to let go of this pleasure that rushed through her. The fear she had when first arriving her flew out the window and no longer cared about what the future has in store for her.

All she could do is barely whisper that one word before the next climax raced in without warning. Her fingers and toes were tingling and legs trembling hard against the restraints as she tensed up painfully. The stretch alone made the sensations so much more painful with each orgasm.... Yet, she couldn't get enough of that painful position. It fed into the intense pleasure she felt and she did want more..... As if he is reading her thoughts, that word filled the silence between them... his voice deep and she almost came instantly with just his voice lingering in the fog. At this point that word is a need.... a desire... a craving that she can't deny any longer. She wanted him to control her... to be in charge of the situation... needed him to take away the problems of the world.

When the last orgasm reached its peak and she fell over that edge, it was the most painful and intense one yet. Her juices squirted and flooded into his greedy mouth as she screamed out "MORE!!!". At the same time, this position is causing her to get very weak and her eyes were rolling shut as her body begins shivering....
 
In a matter of minutes he had stripped the chained young beauty not only of her clothing to bear her gorgeous young body to him but had stripped away the wall which she hid behind for so long. He beard her young soul and its hidden, forbidden desires bear to his gaze. He saw the shameful, lustful longing in the smoldering depths of her stunning azure blue eyes and he again whispered,

“More Ashely.”

All the sweet little bound Lieutenant could do was to barely whisper that one word before the next climax raced in without warning. Ashely’s gorgeous young body arched and strained against the bounds that held her prisoner to her own dark desires Her delicate fingers spread wide and her toes curled with her next soul searing orgasm. Ashely hung her head gasping for breath, that ravishing young body shimmering in a fine sheen of sweat from the physical toll her cascading orgasms were taking on her. When Ashely Brooks’ last orgasm reached its peak and she fell over that edge, her sensual gasps and seductive moaning and the way the girl pressed her pussy to his mouth and her little mewing whimpers told the Master Chief it was the most painful and intense one yet. Her juices squirted and flooded into his greedy mouth as the young bound golden beauty screamed out,

"MORE!!!".

The hapless beauty’s eyes were rolled back and fluttered closed as her stunning young body began shivering with her need to cum again. The Master Chief did not at first answer the young Lieutenant’s desperate plea for “More” but slowly, sensually, and oh so seductively began to kisses his way up her bound young body. With little lover’s nips, soft seductive kisses , and erotic tonguing he paid special attention to all the little hidden spots that would bring the young golden beauty unimagined pleasure. He left Ashely gasping and panting and withering within her bounds desperate for sexual release. Oh he could so easily take her virginity now, but that could wait for the moment, It was time for this sweet little morsel to please him. He released Ashely’s right wrist, his lips sensual brushed the chaffing of the cuffs. He caught her in his arms as her released her left wrist and again he kissed her chaffed wrist. The young beauty’s body was pressed to his, naked flesh, to naked flesh. Slowly he let her body slide down his until the golden beauty was kneeling before him, her cheek pressed to his naked thigh. The velvet tip of his cock brushed her full ripe lips.

“More” Ashely?................If you want more then my sweet young Lieutenant it is time you please me.”

The Master Chief paused, he lifted the girl’s chin with a single finger forcing her to meet his unblinking gaze. The sweet intoxicating musky scent of the girl’s arousal filled the room. He saw her need, her confusion at her body’s own betrayal of her, and he saw something else, something dark, in the depths of those clear blue eyes, a longing and he smiled.

“Have you ever pleasured a man with those sweet lips, and that warm succulent mouth of yours Ashely?" His eyes held her soft azure blue eyes captive as his thumb softly stocked her flawless cheek.

“If you desire More Lieutenant……..”

He left the statement unfinished but the look in his eyes told her exactly what was expected of her if she did indeed want more. Just a little step, a little step further into his world and her new life.
 
Last edited:
There wasn't a single nerve in her body that didn't tingle and all her muscles ached just as much. Somewhere in that fog, this felt like a dream... or a nightmare... Ashely couldn't tell just yet. She needed and craved for more and at the same time, subconsciously feared what more will bring. He hasn't actually hurt her though and each of his kisses kept that tiny hint of fear at bay. None of her limbs were working as he released her from the cuffs and her body enjoyed feeding off the heat of his body. For some reason all she could think about is curling up in a nice comfortable bed in his arms.

Instead she felt herself easing down to her knees and the floor is hard against her overstimulated legs. She didn't want to let go fo the heat from his body, needing to hold onto it for as long as possible. Soon the cold from the floor started to steal that heat and she pressed her cheek to his leg in an attempt to keep what heat she could. There is more heat and a remarkable softness touching her lips. Also a scent and an odd wetness that she couldn't place right away.

He asked a question and then lifted her face up to his which caused her to open her eyes finally and met his gaze. The question was a confusing one at first until she fully understood her new position.... That caused her to look back up at him with hesitation. Ashely has never seen a man this up close and personal before and his cock is standing proud and waiting for attention.

"N-... No Sir.... I-.... I have not done anything like that before...."

She spoke softly while glancing down at the hard shaft twitching against her face. The scent alone brought back that hazy fog and it reminded her of that need for more. If this is the only way to get more.... And he did do the same to her..... It is only fair..... isn't it? Only problem is, the size and she knew men liked to shove this thing down a womans throat. There are always stories floating around and hearing men brag about such things. Some even threatened to do it to her at one time or another. Yet, here she is.... on her knees and about to get impaled by this huge cock....

She glanced back up to his gaze and ever so slowly her tongue slipped out to lick his thumb. Without realizing it, she was soon suckling and kissing his thumb for a few seconds before he guided her mouth elsewhere. With some hesitation, she started to do the same to that velvety tip and tasted the precum that oozed from it. Slowly her tongue began exploring every curve of that tip and kissing it as if it were her lover. Before she knew it, she had enough in her mouth that when it touched her throat, she gagged a little. That instantly made her pull back on instinct and in fear of disappointing him by not being able to do as he asked without choking...
 
That haunting question caused Ashely to look back up at him the Master Chief saw the little blonde beauty hesitate. The little blush that kissed Ashely cheeks told him that this gorgeous young beauty had never seen a man this up close and personal before and his cock was standing proud and waiting for her sweet attention.

"N-... No Sir.... I-.... I have not done anything like that before...." Ashely spoke softly while demurely lowering her gaze to the hard shaft twitching against her face. Like a serpent that sinuously weaves mesmerizing its victim the girl’s smoldering azure eyes were drawn to his cock. A little shutter passed through the girls stunning young body as she shyly lifted her gaze to meet his cool eyes.

There was a moment of hesitation and then the young golden beauty’s lips slowly parted, the tip of her little pink tongue slid across the sensual bow of her lower lip. Ashely’s head bent forward and her full ripe lips “O”ed. The young golden beauty licked and suckled the Master Chief’s thumb. He knew he could easily force his cock into the girl’s mouth for he had seen that the young lieutenant was mow willing to do almost anything for that illusive “More”. His patience bore fruit as he guided the young beauty to his fully erect cock. He smiled as the young lieutenant only hesitated a moment before Ashely Without realizing it, was soon suckling and kissing that velvety tip her moist ripe lips “O”ed around his shaft tasted the precum on her tongue. Slowly her tongue began exploring every curve of that velvet tip, adoringly kissing it as if it were her lover. Before Ashely knew it, her little golden head was bobbing up and down the length of the Master Chief’s cock.
Mat savored the sight and softly complemented the young girl on any little success in her efforts to please him. Those stunning blue eyes gazed up at him as if seeking his approval. Soon the young beauty she had enough of his cock in her mouth that when it touched her throat, she gagged a little. He watched as Ashely instantly pull back on instinct and in fear, and yet he also saw that fear was born dread that she might be disappointing him by not being able to do as he asked without choking.

“Hush Ashely and try again.” His voice was stern as always but this time instead of anger or disgust there was a softer note, perhaps that of a teacher to a student. Slowly but surely the Master Chief instructed young Ashely Brooks how to tilt her head to open her tight little throat to him, how to breathe through her little button nose, and then to swallow so the muscles of her throat massaged his cock. As he instructed the young golden beauty how to be a pleasing little cock sucker his fingers slid through her soft silken mane. He lit Ashely’s golden hair drip from his finger tips as if it were living molten gold. Soon he could feel that he was close to cuming, his fingers tightened in her silken hair. He knew he could hold Ashely in place her little button nose pressed to his groin and force her to swallow or choke, but what was the fun in that? Instead he decided to just cum and see what this little neophyte cock sucker would do. Would she swallower, a spiter, or would she pull back again and wear his cum on her angelic face, and high proud breasts. The Master Chief found he was looking forward to what this needy little beauty would do.
 
It eased some of the fear in knowing that she didn't disappoint him and in fact he encouraged her to continue. It wasn't easy for her to get over the hesitation and fear right away, however, his voice did keep soothing her. The little praises he gave did help a great deal and after a few moments, the fear had completely faded. The more she suckled and did as he instructed, the more she got lost in the moment. Pleasuring him quickly became her only thought and desire.

She never could get him all the way down her throat and unable to get that last two inches. Although, Ashely certainly gave it her best shot and started to push herself harder only getting another half inch. When she reached that half inch, he grew harder and swelled up more in her throat. His breathing and verbal sounds were increasing which told her that he is about to hit his peak. This brought back some of that fear she had earlier, expecting him to grab her hair and finish it off himself.

That never happened though as she never felt him grabbing her hair or anything to show that he is going to force it. Ashely kept sucking and appeared to be eager to get him to cum. She last long enough to get the first mouthful of his overwhelming seed. It stunned her and she did choke on it, though she wanted to do this. To prove to him that she isn't a quitter and she really struggled hard with the second shot.

That second shot made her pull back gagging as she fought to swallow down what was in her mouth. However, she didn't move from her position and allowed the rest of his seed to land on her face. As if on instinct, she reached for her breasts and lifted them up and wrapped his cock in between them. After serveral moments of him coating her breasts, she was trying to catch her breath and keep from choking too hard. When he finished his orgasm, she eventually wiped his seed from her closed eyes. Without much thought to it and keeping her eyes closed, Ashely licked the thick seed off her fingers almost like she's savoring the taste.
 
Oh how Ashely tried so desperately to take all of the Master Chief’s cock into her sweet heavenly mouth and deliciously tight throat. The little golden beauty had managed to take all but the last two inches of his cock into her mouth and throat and yet young Lieutenant Ashely Brooks refused to admit defeat as her little golden head bobbed up and down the length of his cock until she was able to only swallow another half inch. Finally even Ashely, despite her best efforts, had to admit to herself she could take no more. It was if this gorgeous young beauty was trying to prove something to him or more importantly to herself that she was not a quitter.

The master chief’s fingers slid through Ashely silken golden mane. He let her hair drip from his finger tips as if it was molten gold. He made no effort to hold Ashely in place as he came in that delicious little mouth and throat of hers as he was anxious what she would do. Ashely last long enough to make him cum, to get the first mouthful of his gushing, jetting sperm. He could see that it stunned her and she did choke on it. He could see in those smoldering azure blue eyes though she wanted to do this, to prove to him that she isn't a quitter and she really struggled hard with the second shot. The second shot that flooded Ashely’s mouth and throat made the young golden beauty pull back gagging as she fought desperately to swallow what was in her mouth. Ashely remained kneeling, she didn't move from that position as allowed the rest of his sperm to land on her angelic face. He was so very pleased with his little lieutenant as if on instinct, she reached for her breasts and lifted them up and wrapped his cock in between them. He loved the feel of the young beauty’s breasts wrapping around his cock’s shaft, the jets of his sperm coating her firm young breasts, face, and shimmering golden hair. After several moments of him coating her breasts, the girl’s breath came in sensual little gasps and pants as she was trying to catch her breath and keep from choking too hard.

”You have done very well Ashely.”

His voice was dark rich and wrapped around her. His eyes had softened and she could see that they shown with pride at how well she had done at sucking his cock. There was no doubt in the Master Chief’s mind that young Lieutenant Ashely Brooks had the makings of a champion little cock sucker. Then came that single word that haunting question, “More?”

Before Ashely could answer He pressed a single finger to her moist ripe lips, to still her answer. His voice took on a more serious tone. “If you desire “MORE” it will cost you your virginity Ashely. The Master Chief finger remained pressed to the young Lieutenant’s full ripe lips.

“Well Ashely?”

The Master Chief let his finger slip from Ashely Brooks’ lips, the only question was Ashely ready and willing to play the price for “MORE”.
 
Ashely suddenly felt like a cheap whore as reality slowly crept into thought, and yet, for some reason in that moment it didn't bother her. At least not as much as it should have as all she could honestly think about is gaining more pleasure. The sensations were addictive, the smell and tastes of sex were like a drug that fed into her craving for more. She is surrounded by sexual tension and it took a few seconds to fully comprehend that he is still very hard. Leaving her no doubt at all that he obviously wanted more as well and that he's not done with her by any means.

She glanced around the room and noticed there is no bed in here, which only made her feel more like a cheap whore. Of course she didn't expect him to treat her like a princess or any form of a respectable woman. It is too late for that anyway considering she is acting just like a cheap whore right now, being on her knees with his seed all over her face. Ashely didn't want to beg anymore either, however her body is aching for more and he isn't leaving her much of a choice.

There was a tiny hint of hope that he would at least make her first comfortable, though that would mean going to his bed. At least in here, the intimacy is limited because of the environment of the hut. If she is going to be a cheap whore, may as well go all out and keep acting like one. That is what he obviously wanted and she is falling into a head space that didn't allow her to protest. She slowly crawled over to the desk and made her way on top of it to lay down on her back and spread her trembling legs.

The flush that grew deep into her cheeks proved that this is humiliating for her and she didn't understand why she wanted this so much. With some caution, her hand slid down to between her legs and her fingers spread open the petals to her greedy pussy. He can clearly see her clit pulsing with a wild need that only he can satisfy.

"Please.... Master..... I want ... I need more of you.... Please use me Sir.... I.... I know what it means... Please..Sir... claim me as yours..."

Tears were fresh in her eyes with each word that she spoke as she did in fact knew what this means. In many ways she still wasn't fully ready to give up her virginity, not like this... this had no meaning and it was only for his greed. All it meant to him is another female conquered and he'll never want her again. Sex is suppose to have meaning, something shared between two people who actually care about one another.

However, he had her so worked up that it no really mattered what sex means to her. All she knew is this deep seeded craving needed to be satisfied and the only way to get what needed.... Is to beg for him to claim her.... Whether she was emotionally ready for it or not.... She can deal with the guilt of this later...
 
“More?” As always that singular question hung between them. The Master Chief could see in young Ashely’s sparkling tear shimmering azure blue eyes that the answer was “Yes”. He then pressed the young golden beauty harder leaving her no place to hide from the hunger of her own gorgeous young body.

“If you desire “MORE” it will cost you your virginity Ashely.”

The young naked kneeling beauty, her angelic face and her firm young breasts covered in his cum, was left with no doubt exactly what “More” would coast her. “Well Ashely?” The Master Chief let his finger slip from Ashely Brooks’ lips, the only question was Ashely ready and willing to play the price for “MORE”.

The Master Chief did not have long to wait for his answer. "Please.... Master..... I want ... I need more of you.... Please use me Sir.... I.... I know what it means... Please..Sir... claim me as yours..."

“Master” the word had slipped so naturally from Ashely’s moist ripe lips. There was no doubt that that was exactly how 2nd Lieutenant Ashely Brooks saw him as, her “Master.” A wicked smile bowed the Master Chief’s lips at the young golden beauty's blush that kissed the young blonde cheeks turned a deeper shade of crimson with this newest humiliating as she so sweetly begged her Master to claim her virginity as long as he granted her “MORE”. He could see the shame in her stunningly expressive azure blue for she didn't understand why she wanted this so much. Her delicate hand slid down to between her legs and her fingers spread open the petals to her greedy pussy. He can clearly see her clit pulsing with a wild need that only he can satisfy.

There was no question now that 2nd Lieutenant Ashely Brooks was lost, that she was his to do with as he pleased. The Master Chief knew that he could simply rape Ashely but he had a curler fate in mind for the young golden beauty. He would make love to her, seduce her, and when he had her begging and pleading for that sweet “MORE” That would be the time that he would rape the young beauty and he suspected that she would in the end once more beg for more.

The master chief stretched Ashely’s hands over her golden head, she could feel him between her velvet thighs, the tip of his cock pressed to the young Lieutenant’s virgin folds. Slowly but steadily he entered Ashely’s chaste young body. Ashely’s seduction continued until the young beauty was whimpering in her need for sexual relief, and that illusive “more”. Then the tip of his cock brushed Ashely’s maiden head. He stilled, his cock still deep in Ashely’s tight chaste young body. He pressed forward stretching the girl’s maidenhead almost to the breaking point before he pulled back. His eyes held Ashely’s tear shimmering azure blue eyes. He Held those stunningly expressive blue eyes as he thrust his hips forward ripping away her maidenhead and claiming Ashely’s virginity.

The Master Chief fucked Ashely hard he did not give the golden beauty’s ravishing young body time to adjust to her loss. It was hard, savage, and demanding but he did give her the “More” that she had begged so earnestly for. He wondered if this sweet little submissive would now fully embrace her fate and become a very active and pleasing participant in her own rape.
 
Last edited:
It was too late for anything at this point and it is very useless to fight back now as he slipped in between her legs. Naturally she tried to close her legs as more reality crept in and felt the thickness starting to stretch her open. It wasn't all that painful, though it cause a lot of discomfort since she's never been stretched like this before. He felt as though he swelled up at least ten times thicker than when he was in her mouth. The hard thrust caused her to scream at the top of her lungs and her legs clamped tightly around him. She wanted him off of her and out from between her legs.

Her body went into complete shock and fighting him off is the last thing that happened. In seconds her nails were digging into her palms as her fists tighten from pain. He didn't stop and it only got harder and more painful as thrusts continued endlessly. A few seconds more and she was crying hard, shaking her head as her body tensed up more underneath him. She can feel that familiar sensation building up from her core and her eyes squeezed shut as she tried to fight it off. Everything about this was wrong and there is so much pain burning into her tender tunnel....

At the same time..... Her body is submitting to that pain and her juices were soaking him with each thrust. Eventually she couldn't hold back anymore and screamed as she came harder than she has yet to cum so far. It's almost as if she is suddenly feeding off of that pain and was unaware of how good it felt as he pounded hard into her depths. Her pleas and begging for him to stop had silenced and turned into soft whimpers the more she submitted to this rape.... After the third orgasm hit.... Her body is accepting him easier and it silently begged for more with how she moved with him. Meeting him thrust for thrust and trying to drive him into her deeper.
 
The way those soft smoldering azure blue eyes went so wide and her full ripe lips “O”ed as he entered Ashely’s chaste virginal body pleased the Master Chief. God but she was tight and he doubted that his innocent little lamb had ever even masturbated with anything but her fingers. He loved Ashely’s scream of lost when he had hard thrust as he claimed her virginity and way her legs clamped tightly around him. Though the little blonde beauty still hungered for “More”. He knew at that moment of loss all she wanted was him off of her and out from between her legs and yet Ashely did not fight him as her tears streamed down her pale flawless cheeks. It was not long before he could feel her delicious young body beginning to respond to the savage way that he was fucking her.

Those soft tear shimmering azure blue eyes fluttered close and he saw how the young beauty was squeezing her eyes those stunning eyes tightly shut as she tried to fight her building arousal. The sweet musky scent, so intoxicating filled the Master Chief’s nostrils. A second screamed bubbled from young Ashely’s moist ripe as a soul searing orgasm ripped through her gorgeous young body. The young golden beauty’s pleas and begging for him to stop had been silenced by that orgasm and turned into soft whimpers, and little moans of pleasure the more she submitted to this rape. After the third orgasm hit Ashely’s ravishing young body was accepting him easier. Her hips rose to meet his thrust, silently begged for “more” as she slowly became a willing participant in her own rape her body now moved with his meeting him thrust for thrust and trying to drive him into her deeper.

“Wrap your legs around me Miss Brooks. Take me deeper into you if you want “More””. He commanded that hapless young Lieutenant. The Master Chief ripped a series of cascading orgasms from the young blonde beauty. He was now fucking her so hard that her tight little ass smacked down hard on the surface of the wooden desk and his balls slapped the curve of Ashely’s ass. By the time that he came, his cock buried deep in the girl’s fertile young womb Ashely was exhausted and nearly spent. He collapsed on top her, crushing her high firm breast between their bodies.

“You are a great fuck Lieutenant Brooks.” He gasped as he rolled off of her. The Master Chief got up and drew on his rob. He brushed a few sweat matted hairs from Ashely’s angelic face. “You’re quite the young beauty Babe!” his lips brushed the exhausted young beauty’s in a fleeting seductive kiss. He buckled a leather collar around Ashely’s slender neck, clipped a leash to it and drew the girl to a sitting position. He drew her arms behind her and handcuffed her delicate wrists. The Master Chief led the naked beauty to his house and then to his bed room he spread a blanket and sleeping mat at the foot of his bed.

“You will sleep here Honey.” He tied her leash to the foot of his bed and left her handcuffed.

As he lay in bed he pondered on the next step in young Lieutenant Ashely Brooks’ education. He suspected that she might make the perfect little pain slut. Her desire to please, and her hunger for “More” coupled with her deeply submissive nature lead to a whole realm of possibilities. So perhaps a female dominatrix next, and he knew just the gal that would love to get her hands on young Ashely, or maybe a three way after all Ashely always seemed to want more, and then perhaps a gang bang? No, not a gang bang, well not yet, she was not quite ready for that little delight
 
The pounding pain never seemed to stop and the orgasms were slowly becoming painful as he kept going. After a time it felt like a horrible nightmare.... a nightmare that she couldn't get out of and her body accepted every second of it. By the time his climax hit, she was mentally lost and completely drained that she didn't comprehend it. It burned and made her feel sick, other than that... She wasn't able to react to at all as she fell limp on the desk and fading out quickly.

His words fell on deaf ears while she began shivering rather hard and tried to close her legs. However, her body wasn't listening and it just laid there, being guided by him like a puppet. The most she could do is whimper at the slightest movement and hardly registered what he's actually doing. Walking ended up being the most difficult task out of this whole experience and the first few steps, her legs refused to work. The leash pulled her forward though and forced her keep walking slowly behind him, the whole way she felt his cum streaming down her trembling legs.

The blanket felt wonderful and she tried to move her arms to pull it up more and whimpered when realizing they were bound. Having them bound brought on more discomfort from having to lay on them in this way. Though, she didn't take long to fall asleep and exhaustion consumed her to the fullest. Ashely had no idea how long he allowed her to sleep, but it was the tingling her hands and her gut growling that woke her up. Soon to follow is the bladder yelling at her to get up and relieve the pressure.

Again, she found that her hands were bound and the more she woke up, noticing the leash... The panic started to fill her all over again when recalling what happened a few hours ago. Her body ached in ways that it shouldn't be, muscles she didn't even know she had were screaming in pain. More than a few places felt bruised, especially between her legs where she started to feel the cum that stained her skin. Ever so slowly she began fighting against the cuffs, twisting her wrists and pulling on them rather tough. Through her training she did at least know how to get them to the front and Ashely started to squirm around to get her legs through her arms....
 
Back
Top