Reunited

BeachBum25

Far Away
Joined
Jun 19, 2011
Posts
15,072
Patrick McLaughlin 28/m
Working as a bartender at Newton's, an upscale restaurant/ bar in order to pay his way through college.

Patrick did not come from a wealthy family, and, with the cost of college these days, he had to contribute to his education in a big way. He didn't have a problem with doing that. It just meant that any free time from school that he had was taken up with work. He had been fortunate enough to get a job at Newton's when he was in high school. He started out as a bus boy and expediter, and, when he turned 21 he was able to move into a bartender position.

After graduating from college, Patrick found that the jobs that he was offered did not pay him anywhere near the money that he was making as a bartender. Granted, he worked long hours, but the money was great, and he was able to sleep late. Having spent the last 6 years bartending at Newton's, Patrick had become a favorite of many of the locals, so, it made the job that much easier.... some would even say he enjoyed the job.

The only problem with his job was that it involved working nights, and weekend nights at that. If you wanted to make money doing that, you had to work the weekends. That really put a damper on Patrick's social life. It was the rare occasion when he got to go out with friends, and his love life.... well, there wasn't one to speak of. Yea, there was the hook-up now and then, but his work schedule crimped his style.

It is another Friday night, and the regular dinner crowd is shuffling in for dinner. There are a few people at the bar, but it is early. Most of what is happening now comes from the service bar. He makes drinks and chats with the waitresses as they pick up their drinks. He even flirts with the new waitress that was just hired, despite the fact that she has a big rock on her finger. Then, Patrick sees a woman come through the door. She looks very familiar to him, but he doesn't know why. He watches her walk to the bar. She is hot even though she is older than he is, he is attracted to her. He makes his way over to her as she sits at the bar. "Good evening, ma'am. How can I help you?"
 
She had been to the restaurant before but had not approached the bar. She watched from a table a few times of the past weeks but tonight was different.
She wore a white blouse cut stylishly low but not slutty, "even for Newton's" she had thought back at the hotel. She had spent the afternoon soaking in the bath of the best hotel in town, having taken the train out from the city earlier. She slid on a pair of black slacks which hugged her hips nicely showing her well kept, long and lean body. She was forty five but looked much younger. Her hair was straight light brown with golden highlights and she wore it down over her shoulders tonight.
Now confronted with a cocktail napkin at the end of his long fingers and his smiling handsome face she felt like a freshman prom date in a seniors back seat. Her heart raced, her body felt electrified. Even after years as a corporate head hunter, placing CEO's and board members in some of the biggest corporations around the world, this moment made her nervous. May be that was the appeal?
Trying to contain her upper crust Manhattan habits she did not order her go to Cosmo and opted for a "White wine spritzer please", her words sounding smooth and cool. She watched him turn in his white shirt and black pants, so nicely fitted to his hips. "How funny" she thought "we match." She slid onto the bar stool, strategically a few seats away from the local losers who would inevitably try to speak with her.
As he placed the sparkling glass in front of her, the millions of times she had played this in her head and the hundreds of lines she hoped to use eluded her. She said "thank you" and slid a twenty across the bar.
When the bartender returned she had collected her thoughts and asked "what is there to do in a town like this tonight?" Her tone and eyes nearly reached out and grabbed this young man. Her interest was obvious yet reserved enough to not draw attention from the girls hoping to catch his eye, waiting for their drinks.
 
"as the lady wishes," he says to her before going to make her drink. After returning with her drink, he smiles at her and lets his eyes wander over her. She looks amazing. After giving her her change, Patrick pauses as he ponders her question. He is tempted to say she could do him, but he knows that would not go over well, and, if the lady was upset, it might get him in trouble with his boss.

"He smiled at her and waved his hand around the bar. "Well, you could spend the night enjoying the fine atmosphere here at Newton's. After all, it is the classiest place in town. If this isn't your speed, and something tells me it probably isn't, then you would need to give me more information on what it is that you are interested in, and then I might be able to direct you to the right place."

He went over and made drinks for a couple of other customers. While he was doing that, he wondered why the woman looked familiar. The face was what was so familiar. The body, on the other hand, was just spectacular, and he kept glancing in her direction while he made the drinks for the other customers. When he was finished with those drinks he walked back over to her. "So, what exactly are you looking to do tonight so that I can point you in the right direction."
 
His constant attention, or at least lurid glances gave her the idea the the perky young waitresses were not at the top of his menu tonight.

"Well... what is your name?" she asked keeping the fact that she knew way more about him that he could imagine secret. "This place is ok but I am so sick of being indoors and I did not come up here to sit in an old 'classy' restaurant and bar" she says soaking in his attention. Her mind raced with so many things. How immediate the chemistry has been and the unbelievably taboo relationship she was pursuing. He is as close to a son as she would ever have and she was playing cat and mouse games with him.

"I would love to walk under the stars or you want to hear something really crazy? I have always wanted to take out a row boat on a mirror calm lake on a night like tonight and look at the stars" she says letting her thin lips recede happily from her bright white teeth as her tongue slides across as she can almost taste the deliciousness of this idea. She can imagine her foot over the edge of the boat as he rows out into the darkness.

"Pretty crazy huh?" she breaks their moment of losing themselves in each others eyes and her suggestion as the over weight manager steps up next to her and smelling of scotch leans in and asks "who's our new friend? Haven't seen you around before, I would have remembered you" laying it on heavy and awkward.

She looks to him to save her.
 
There was no doubt in his mind that she was flirting with him, and he had absolutely no problem with it. What was driving him crazy was that he felt like he knew her, but he had no idea where from. His eyes were on her lips as she ran her tongue along them, and wild thoughts ran through his mind.

"My name is Patrick. And you are?" He smiled at her as he listened to her say that she wanted to be outside. The nearby beach was a place where she wanted to be. There was no doubt in his mind. Then she mentioned the lake, and he had a thought for her.

"I am not sure about a lake, but the ocean is only two blocks from here. If you found someone who was strong enough to get the boat out past the first break of the wakes it could be an interesting evening. The boat would rock with the motion of the ocean."
Patrick was not happy when the manager walked up and started talking to the woman.

"Hey Nick. The lady is in from out of town and she heard that we had a great bartender here. She stopped in to see if it was true, and you know what?.... She found out that we do. You know who it is? Me. She is just amazed with me and my drink-making skill. I was just about to call Paul and ask him to come in and cover the rest of my shift, because the lady asked me to show her around town."
 
The manager looks displeased with your arrogance but seemed resigned to it and nodded. He knew he could not compete with the young buck if the lady was interested.
"Sure whatever" he grunted at Patrick and then turned to the lady and said "you let me know if he doesn't show you a good time, OK?" with a big cheesy smile.
After he leaves she leans across the bar and lays her hand on Patrick's and says "thanks" with a wink. "The ocean sounds fun!" she says as her tone rises.
She can feel her body drawn tot his young good looking man but cannot decide if she can go through with it. "It is such a taboo idea" she thinks as images of him making love to her fill her head and her body responds.
"Can we have another drink before we go?" she asks smiling at the young man. Her ability to focus on a man. giving him her complete attention has always been a devastating tool in her seduction tool box. Patrick did not seem immune either.
"My name is Mary" she says without thinking, giving her real name. He maintains her smile but is concerned he may put it together. She had not seen her sister in twenty five years but they were twins.
"Maybe we should have a shot?" she smiles to change the subject.
 
I knew that Nick was pissed at me, but it was something he had to do. Nick had been known to spend an entire night trying to get with a woman that he had no shot at, and it would always ruin the poor woman's night. I knew he would have done the same with this woman. It would probably mean that my schedule would suck when the new one came out. Oh well. I picked up my cell and called Paul; fortunately, he was able to come in and finish the shift. Now, I had to figure out what I was going to do. I had told this woman about the ocean and rowing out past the waves. Did she expect that we were going to do that tonight?

"It is a pleasure to meet you Mary." I made you another drink; my mind still racing about why this beautiful woman looked so familiar. I tried to think if I knew anyone named Mary. Nothing came to mind. I returned with her drink, and then you mentioned doing a shot. "I will get you a shot. It is on me, but I can't drink while I am working, and I am working until Paul gets here to relieve me. Which should be real soon. So, what kind of shot would you like Mary?"

Without waiting for your answer, I grabbed a bottle of tequila, and poured a double. I wink at you. "Hell, I will have a shot with you. Mine is tequila. Care to share?" Acting in a way that is out of character for me, I had in an instant decided I was going to violate one of the bar rules. You had me under some type of spell, and I wanted to make sure that I didn't do anything to make you look for someone else to spend the night with.
 
Last edited:
Detecting a bit of nervousness in such a handsome young man gave Mary a thrill. "He is excited and nervous about going out with me? About trying to get in his aunt's panties..." sent a thrill through her she had not felt in years.

"I will join you with Tequila" she said, knowing there would be little to hold her back afterwards. She had fantasized of this night for so long and everything was falling into place perfectly.

"You will be able to row after it right?" she asks with a wink as she hold the shot glass in one hand and a lime in the other. She licks the salt off the glass slowly, almost erotically while maintaining eye contact with him. Then she pours the glass into her upturned mouth as he watches her sexy throat barely move as the liquor slid down.

"Mmmm" she says as she squeezes and sucks the lime. A drip runs down her chin which she wipes away with the back of her hand. "It's been years since I have had Tequila" she says "I hope the boat doesn't rock too hard" she continues with a devilish grin.

She looks around for the manager who seems to have disappeared in shame.

"Thanks for saving me from telling that guy to get lost" she says warming to the Tequila and her new made friend.
 
He poured a tequila for Mary, and Passed her the salt and a wedge of lime. Before she had a chance to down hers, he did his shot, and was pouring another as she picked hers up.

"Oh, you really want to go out onto the ocean? I am sure if you can't find anyone to take you that I could take you out beyond the break of the waves."

Patrick watched as Mary licked the salt and then poured the shot down her throat. His eyes were on her throat, and for a moment he envisioned his lips there.

"He is like that all the time. Sometimes he gets a hint from the woman's body language that is telling him to "fuck off." Other times the women have to tell him that, and then other times it takes a smack to get him to go away. He is a pig, and I am surprised that the owners keep him around. I know for a fact he keeps some women from ever returning."

He downed his second tequila and smiled at her. He moved to another customer and made them a daiquiri, before returning to Mary. Just then, Paul walked in. Patrick went over to greet Paul and thank him for coming in on such short notice. "I had to get Nick off of a woman, and it sort of popped out that I called you so that I could show the woman around town. I owe you."

After shaking hands with Paul, he walked out from behind the bar and over to where Mary was sitting. "I think I have had enough tequila. If you would like to see what happens around town, I can show you now that Paul is here to relieve me."
 
"free at last" Mary smiles at her nephew who has the look of a man about to get lucky. "I would love to see this little town with you" she says excitedly slipping her arm into his and heading out the door. She jostles herself against his letting him feel her slender body and firm petite breast. His arm is strong and thick under her long thin fingers. He feels warm and strong and melts any nerves she might have had about this evening.

"I am over here" she says as she clicks the unlock to her Mercedes. "Can you believe they have a Mercedes in the rental agency? Must be some big rollers who summer around here, huh kid?" she continues stepping to the drivers side.

"How far is the beach?" she asks skipping the town tour all together. Seeing his surprise she says "I assume it would be OK to the beach and enjoy the stars and some wine? Could you get a bottle and some glasses?" she asks opening her purse to offer money to this young bar tender who can't make more than thirty grand a year.
 
Patrick walks out of the bar with Mary on his arm. He is not sure exactly where this is going, but he is happy to accompany such a beautiful woman out of the bar. It was still driving him crazy about who she was and why she looked familiar.

For a minute he thought maybe he knew her because she was a friend of his mother, but when she mentioned a rental car and her surprise about the Mercedes, he figured that she couldn't have a connection to his mother. "High rollers? I am not so sure about that, but there are some people who come to town that like to feel important."

"Well, the beach is right over there," he said pointing down the block a little. "It would probably be easier to leave your rental here and walk to it." He stood there for a second, and then she mentioned the wine.

"I will go back inside and get a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses." Patrick went back inside, asked Paul for a nice bottle of Cabernet, and two glasses. "I'll bring the glasses back tomorrow." He grabbed a corkscrew on his way out.

Holding up the wine and the glasses he said to Mary, "Are you walking or driving to the beach?" He still wasn't sure what the hell she was up to, but he had to admit, he wasn't going to mind spending time with this sexy lady.
 
She pauses and looks and the handsome young man. She knows he is torn, confused by her attention but knows he will have a hard time refusing anything she wants.

"Let's walk" she says with a smile. She slips her arm into his elbow and they walk across the street and down the sidewalk to the gate into the beach.

"So are you from around here?" Mary asks knowing he is not.

"Do you have a girlfriend I should be worried about?" she says grinning wickedly up at her young buck.

They reach the gate and head into the dark beach illuminated only by the dim street lights across the street and the moon and stars. Mary takes off her shoes and walks barefoot towards a row boat pulled up from the water. She unbuttons her blouse another button unnoticed as Patrick opens the wine.

Taking a glass of wine she leans back and looks up at the stars letting Patrick take her in. The moon illuminating her white blouse as her legs run down next to Patrick's hip. The wind ruffles her hair as she opens her eyes and looks at Patrick.

They made small talk somehow avoiding all subjects that might be raise a question as to them being there, together, tonight.

"So you taking me out on the water?" Mary asks as the wine warms her flat belly and raises her courage. Either she is turned on or the sea breeze has chilled her nipples but they are clear through the blouse and bra.

"I would love to be out there" she says staring out into the darkness past the break. "So alone and free, just drifting. So far from everything and everyone." she says sounding a little sad. She sits up and puts her hand on his thigh and asks "will you take me out?"
 
Patrick begins to walk toward the beach with Mary's arm in his. He has no idea how he got to this point, nor why she was so interested in him, but he was not going to object.... she was beautiful and sexy and he would be happy to.....

"yes, I grew up in this tow. I started working at the bar to pay my way through school, and I stayed there after I graduated. it paid more than the other jobs I was offered after graduating."

He was a little shocked when she asked about a girlfriend that she had to worry about. Why would she worry about him having a girlfriend? Unless......

"No, I don't have a girlfriend. With the hours I work, nobody wants to go out with e because I am always working when people are going out."

As they walked in the sand, Patrick let his eyes look down over her body. it was exceptional. His eyes lingered on her cleavage which was well revealed by her blouse.

Patrick uncorked the wine and poured two glasses. he sipped his as his eyes continued to drink Mary in. He still had no idea where this was going, but he certainly knew where he hoped it was going.

Mary's nipples pushing through the material of her white blouse maintain Patrick's attention. He bites his lip a little, then runs his tongue over his lips.

She sounded sad. She sounded like she needed a friend. "I would be happy to take you out." He poured her another glass of wine. "Wait here for a second while I get the boat into the water." he took off his shoes and socks, and rolled up the legs of his pants. Then, he pushed the boat to the water's edge.

Patrick walked back to Mary, picked up the bottle and the two glasses and offered her his hand. He led her to the boat, and helped her in. Once she was settled in the boat, he pushed it out into the surf. Once it was floating, he hopped in and moved around Mary. Grabbing the oars, he began to row the boat through the surf. The boat lifted up, and then slammed back down as they went through the waves. Patrick's eyes were on Mary the entire time.
 
Mary too had grown up in boats like this, in this town in fact. She acted as though she was nervous gripping the side of the boat as she held the glasses and the bottle. She flashed him her panties as one large wave rocked the boat. His eyes returned to hers quickly from the white flash under her black skirt. She smiled as though nothing had happened.

They were soon past the break and the boat calmed to simply rising and lowering as the waves passed.

"Woo that was exciting" she laughed throwing her hair back handing him a glass. She then filled them and smiled at her new friend.

"This is beautiful, just like I remember it" she said forgetting her part in this play. "I mean like I expected it" she smiles, "this wine must be catching up with me."

"So your family still around here?" she asked curious how concerned she should be walking around town and bumping into her sister. The idea of this being her nephew struck her again and like a bolt of lightening sent a thrill through her. The true nature of her past and motivations leading up to this moment were more complex that I have let one. Mary was dating a local life guard, Gary, when she was senior in high school. It was just before graduation when she came home early from her job in a local clothes shop that had opened for the season. As she walked into the house where she here sister Beth and mother lived she heard the unmistakable sounds of people having sex. Being a curious girl and not knowing her sister was dating anyone she tip toed upstairs. They had neglected to close the door to the room Mary and Beth shared. There on Mary's bed Gary was fucking Beth. They were not identical twins so this was not some mistaken identity. Mary was horrified. The two people she trusted most in the world had forsaken her. A tear filled her eye as Beth was clearly enjoying herself. If the situation had been different Mary would have enjoyed watching these two so clearly getting off. She did nothing, which in hindsight was a life changing mistake. As she watched Gary arch his back and cum deep in her sister as he had done many times with Mary, she was witnessing the conception of Patrick! Mary never told a soul. She broke up with Gary claiming college distance and never came back to this little coastal vacation town.

"So you bring a lot of girls out here?" she ask in w flirtatious tone. She was giving him all the signs his subconscious needed to know she was his. She enjoyed it. Patrick was a lovely young man and she was about to avenge her sisters betrayal.
 
The sight of her white panties sent a tingle through his body. Quickly, he returned his eyes to hers.... hoping that she didn't see where he had been looking.

Once they were out past the break Patrick put the oars into the boat. He took the glass from her and took a sip of the wine..... all the time his eyes were on her. She was so fucking sexy, and he wanted her..... bad.

He heard her say that it was just like she remembered it. Then, she quickly tried to cover it up. Still, he didn't know why she looked familiar, but now he believed that she was from around here. Was that why he knew her?

There was no doubt that she was flirting with him, and he was just fine with that. "No, I don't bring girls out her. I only bring sexy women out here." If she was going to flirt with him, turn about was fair play.

He took another drink of the wine and then he moved up next to Mary and grabbed the bottle of wine. He poured a little more into his glass. "Would you like some more Beautiful?"
 
Mary smiled at Patrick's clever praise. She said "no thank you, I think I am going for a swim." She handed him the glass to occupy his hands as she stood in the boat. It was unsteady but she grew up on boats like this and skinny dipping on full moons was one of her favorite things. She turned away from him teasingly and unbuttoned her blouse. She unclasped her bra and dropped both into the boat. She turned and covered her breasts with her hand. She reached for his glass as his mouth hung open. She smiled and downed his wine.

"Do you mind covering your eyes?" she said handing him the glass back empty.

She waited for him to manage both glasses in his one hand and then put his free hand over his eyes. A silly gesture but enough to tease. She dropped her hands to her skirt and seductively unzipped and slid it and her white panties to her feet revealing her hairless body to the night air. She quickly dove into the inky darkness of the ocean.

She felt so alive in the warm water after the chilly night breeze. Naked and alive she swam down and enjoyed the silence. Finally she surfaced twenty feet from the boat.

"It feels so good" she exclaimed excitedly. "You should come in."
 
He could not believe what was happening. It was crazy enough when he saw Mary stand up in the boat. It got even crazier when she turned around and removed her blouse and bra. Then, it went over-the-top when she turned around with her hand covering her breasts.

His eyes were focused on her uncovered breast when she reached and took the glass of wine from him. It was perfect.

Patrick cooperated and covered his eyes as Mary asked. He could hear her unzip her skirt, and he could hear the skirt falling into the boat.

The next thing he heard was a splash. He uncovered his eyes and looked into the darkness of the ocean. He didn't see Mary. Then, he heard something surface. Her voice told him it was Mary, and he could see her out in the distance.

Patrick could not believe that he was in a boat on the ocean and the woman that had just been in the boat with him was now naked and in the water. As surprised as he was, he was no dummy. If a woman that beautiful and sexy was asking him to go skinny dipping, who was he to deny her?

Patrick removed his shirt; all the while keeping his eyes on where Mary was. After removing his shoes, socks, pants and boxerbriefs, Patrick dove into the water... going down and touching the ocean floor before surfacing just feet from Mary. "You are absolutely correct, the water is amazing."
 
Last edited:
Mary treaded water smiling at Patrick. She knew he was rock hard for her and so close. She could wrap herself around him and have him right there, right then.

"It feels so good, so alone, so warm, like nature is holding you, right?" Mary said. Her hands ached to touch him, his naked young hard body but she held back. He was her nephew, her sister's child from her ex boyfriend.

She knew Gary disappeared shortly after Patrick was born from one of the last letters her sister had sent. Mary never responded.

"If you grew up here, you must have come out here at night with girls before?" she asked. "I bet you have had a lot of girls. Little vacation babes looking for a hot hard local before heading back to boring old surburbia? huh?" she asked jokingly.

She laid on the top of the water floating as her toes broke the water her tits were next and as Patrick sat treading water he looked at this woman's face so beautiful in the moonlight. Her body sexy and wet and oh so close. Then it hit him. "She looks just like my mom!" he thought. She was slimmer and did not have the years of hard work and struggle on her face but otherwise.

The silence brought Mary back from her moment of floating on the ocean.

"So?" she asked just out of arms reach.
 
Patrick was speechless. There were a couple reasons for this. The first reason was that he was amazed at just how beautiful and sexy Mary was. Her form in the moonlight had him harder than he had been in a long time.

The other reason he was speechless was the thought of this woman looking like his mother. Was it just his imagination? He had never really thought of his mother the way he was thinking of Mary.

When she said so, it snapped him out of his trance. "Oh, no. I have never brought another woman or a girl out here. I probably never will again, either. Unless of course, I have the opportunity to bring you out here again."

His eyes moved from her eyes to her perfect tits, and then back again. With his eyes on hers, he started thinking again about how Mary looked like his mother. Then, he remembered that his mother had a sister. She didn't talk about her that much, but now and then she would be mentioned in passing.

Was it possible? Could this be his mother's sister? his aunt? No way, he thought. It was just a coincidence that Mary looked like his mother. He had to refocus. He had to pay attention to Mary. After all, she had asked him out here, and she was the first one naked, and here they were barely feet apart. He moved closer to her.. .his eyes moving back down to those perfect tits and the erect nipples.
 
"well Patrick I have to give you points for patience. If you make love as patiently as you make passes we may be in for a full weekend." she said boldly assuming it was now or never. He might eventually put it together or he may just think she is too old. She eased herself closer as they both tread water.

Now within reach she asked "maybe we should just go back in and call it a night?" Her tone was of disappointment. She watched him and realized she would have to make the first real move. She had given him every opportunity but he seemed stand offish. Any other man would have taken her on the beach. Patrick was different or did he know who she was?

Now nearly touching with each kick and hand movement the opportunity of touching was nearing 100%. She as inches from kissing him. Their naked bodied under the water somehow now touching.

"Don't you want to kiss me?" Mary asked as Patrick remained unmoved apparently as she swam inches from his fingers, naked and willing.

She was cool on the exterior but her heart was racing and her mind was exploding. She could probably wrap her legs around her nephew and take him inside her before he could object. She could finally have her revenge by making him hers. Walking into her sisters house on his arm with a grin that said "Fuck you!" knowing she had him wrapped around her tight little body.
 
"So, you want to call it a night? If that is what you really want, I will help you back into the boat and get you back to shore. However, I don't think that is what you want."

He gave her a wicked smile. He had been moving slowly with Mary. At first it was because his mind kept wondering why she looked familiar. Then, he realized that she looked like his mother, and that had him thinking.

Now, however, he was focused on Mary.... and her amazing body. As they both tread water, he allowed his leg to hook one of hers, and he pulled her closer to him. The feel of her skin was amazing and heightened his arousal even more.

"I know what you want. You know what you want." He leaned in and kissed her as he slid an arm around her. His hand rested on her lower back, and he pulled her closer to him... his hard cock pressing to her.
 
The rush of excitement that filled her was immeasurable as they kissed. His lips perfect and tongue danced in perfect step with hers. Hie hands were warm and strong on her and then she felt him, hard and intense.

"Mmmm" she moaned breaking their kiss. She leaned her head back and ground her hips against his shaft between them. "Never brought a girl out here? Never done it in the water?" she asked with a gorgeous smile. "It does take a very strong,... swimmer to manage out here" she continued. "And we just met, maybe this is too fast?" she said still grinding her shaven mound against him. "Maybe I should meet your mother first?" she said teasingly close and making this that much more illcit. "Would she be ok with an old gal like me? A city chic old enough to be your mother?" she continued watching his face as the wine and drinks freed her to play with no concern for tomorrow.

"Patrick, how attracted to me are you?" she asked. Almost a stupid question in their position but still she asked.
 
He reached out and grabbed her hips. His strong legs kicking at the water...keeping them afloat. The feel of his hard cock on her silky skin was amazing.

"If you want to slow down, we can." He released her hips momentarily. Then reached under her wonderful ass to support her and keep her at the surface of the water. His fingers dug into the firm flesh of her ass as he caressed it while continuing to tread water.

"Would you like me to take you to see my mother? If you would like that, I would be more than happy to do so." His hands continued to massage her ass as his eyes moved from her tits to her lips to her eyes. Then, he leaned in and kissed Mary again... hard and deep.

After breaking the kiss, he looked into her eyes. "I am very attracted to you Mary. I think that is very obvious. You are beautiful, and you have an incredible body that I would love to spend days exploring."
 
She held his eyes and slid her hand down between then and wrapped her hand around his young hard shaft. She pushed it down under herself and rubbed the head against her softest flesh. She reached her free hand behind Patrick's shoulder and raised herself and then felt him against her.

"I want you inside me Patrick" she moaned letting her body sink down onto him Patrick's kicking legs send shivers through her as he opened her. "OHhh yeahhh" Mary moaned into the night as her ass felt his hands tighten on her as and pull her onto him. Within a few seconds he was buried deep in her. She wrapped her legs and arms around Patrick as he kept them above water while trying to fuck this woman who had made his so horny over the past few hours. He had been seduced before but this was something more intense.

She grinded her hips as they bobbed in the water enjoying him inside her.

"Oh yes Patrick you are perfect inside me" she cooed into his ear.
 
Patrick spread Mary's tight ass wide with his hands as she lowered herself onto his throbbing shaft. "Fuck, yessss." was all he could manage as her tight, silkiness gripped his thick, hard shaft.

What an amazing experience this was. Her hot body against his as he worked to keep them afloat in the cool, invigorating ocean water.... her tight pussy gripping his shaft. He had lived near the beach all of his life, yet never had done anything like this. Mary was the perfect person to do it with. There was something about her that was driving him wild and he wanted to explore her endlessly.

Patrick moved his hips as he kicked his legs. It was an awkward movement, but he was determined to make it work. It felt so good being buried inside of Mary, and he wanted to make sure that she was enjoying it as much as he was.

After a couple of minutes, he pushed his hips to her hard as his hands on her ass made sure that he was buried deep inside of her. He smiled at her as he pulsed his hard cock. "So, would you like to go meet my mom now?" He laughed a little and then began to move his hips again...his hard shaft moving in and out of her.
 
Back
Top